Sara in Autumn Pt. 02

Story Info
Making up for lost time.
1.5k words
4.76
5.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Autumn took my hand as we got out of her car. I didn't know where we were going, but I knew I wanted to follow Autumn. She had torn away all my pretenses. I pulled her close in the middle of the sidewalk and kissed her deeply, suddenly, and took a picture of it. "I owe Laura a big thank you," I winked as I pressed send.

Autumn laughed and hugged me close. She was amazing, and I wanted more.

We walked to our destination. I was surprised to see we were at an adult book shop. Autumn bought a few tubes of lube, a few boxes of textured condoms, and a butt plug. We split up the purchases, with her giving me the plug. "You'll wear that out of here, but we have other things to do first."

We went to a private viewing booth. We sat and watched the beginning of the movie, and I ran my fingers up Autumn's thigh. Slowly I moved up her dress. I could feel the heat radiating as she kissed me. I slid up her pantyhose, and gasped slightly as I touched her ball sack. She moved my hand up, until I felt her shaft through her panties.

"You mean, you're..."I sputtered suddenly.

"I'm the woman who is going to fill your tight ass with a hot load, aren't I?"

I melted into her kiss. There was no denying what a woman she was, but her cock was hard in my hands. I heard the door open and close. Four men had entered the room, and were watching us go at it. I glanced around at the bulges.

"Don't stop on our account, ladies," said a large African American gentleman. Autumn flashed him her boobs. "Told you they'd be down, Art."

"Oh my god, Phil. This is our lucky day. " Art was a skinny, older white guy. "Yo, Tom, Jerry, why don't you take the dark one and Phil and I will take the blond. Pair of finger cuffs?"

My head was a blur. I was being appraised and I was about to get fucked. Did they know I had a penis? Shit, what was going to happen? I looked over at Autumn, and she held up her hand.

"Boys, sit down, relax. I'm going to fuck my girlfriend here. I'm going to fuck her good and long, and you can watch. When I'm done, if you haven't worn yourself out jerking off, I'm sure we can make sure everyone is happy. And wrap them up, or you'll get no play. Don't think I won't bite it off if you come at me unprepared."

God, she was completely in command. She just told me I was going to have sex with strange men, and I felt weak in the knees. She pulled me in close. "Are you ok with this Sara?"

I thought about it, and then kissed her. She kissed me back, and began to kiss my neck. The boys let out a cheer as she stripped by dress off over my head. She unhooked my bra, and presented my silicone breasts to the crowd. I was soon kissing her own double D's, and all over her body. We faced away from the boys as she took off my panties, leaving me in only my thigh highs and heels. She pushed me on to all fours, and begn lubing my ass. I turned around and pulled down her panties, attacking her cock with my lips.

There was a pause, then a cheer from the boys. "Shit, we got hot tranny dykes. Oh hell yeah." Phil's voice boomed as I began to lick up and down Autumn's cock. It was about the same size as mine, It was rock hard, and I slid my hand up and down it's smooth length. I was hard as I have ever been, and I bobbed up and down, letting it penetrate my mouth and to my throat. I gagged on it, but pushed on. Tears smudged my mascara as I fought to swallow it whole.

"Easy girl. Let me drive." She held my hair, and pumped in and out of my mouth. I was vaguely aware of the guys, all of them had their cocks out. Autumn pulled out and pushed me down. I raised my ass, which quivered in anticipation. Slowly, I felt her cock push at my asshole. "Nice and easy." I felt her push all the way in. Her balls snuggled gently against mine. It hurt as she stretched me, but I loved it. Her hand wrapped around my cock, and she started thrusting faster and faster. I moaned loudly, and I saw one of the men cum all over his hands. I wanted to lick it clean, but Autumn gripped me tight. "That's it baby. Be my slut."

I was surprised when I suddenly felt myself orgasm, Autumn's cock buried deep in me. She pumped me empty, then bit my ear. She growled low, and picked up her pace. I felt her tense, and I begged, "cum in me Autumn. Cum in my pussy and make me your girl." Shit, what was I saying. I loved fucking pussies. Why was I calling my ass a pussy? Why did I want to be Autumn's girl? Why did I hope for more dick? My mind was a blur again, but I focused on one true thing. Autumn was deep inside me. I felt the sudden flow of her hot, sticky cum inside me, and her cry of pleasure was music in my ears.

I felt an emptiness as she withdrew. I panted for breath, when the emptiness went away. Another cock had violated me. Autumn kissed me, and kept my eyes on her.

"Oh, Autumn, I'm yours." The cock pounded in me. Autumn and I kissed, and then Phil's large cock appeared between our mouths. I tasted the latex, with a hint of blueberries. Autumn and I began licking and sucking; she took twice as much in her mouth as I could. Phil disappeared, and I could feel him thrusting into Autumn. I felt my unknown lover's hands on my hips, and he began to fuck me hard. Oh, how he pounded my ass. Then I heard him cum, and pushed in as deep as he could. He collapsed behind me, and I stood up unsteadily. I kissed Phil as he pounded into Autumn. His tongue plunged into my mouth, and he sucked on my tongue. He came hard, shuddering with pleasure.

Autumn stood up and we surveyed the scene. There was a mess of spent condoms and hastily shed clothes. She smiled and hugged me close. Then she went into my purse and pulled out the plug. She applied a little fresh lube, and slid it in to place. "My girl." She whispered in my ear and then kissed my cheek. I wiggled a little, feeling the toy in me. It was a dull, constant sensation that became intense as I moved.

We got dressed, and walked back to the car. Autumn took me back to her place, and gave me a silk nightie. "We'll clean up in the morning. Let's just sleep."

We curled up in bed together that plug still in me. I was exhausted and spent, and fell asleep in her arms. I can't remember the last time I had slept so well.

When I woke, Autumn was just emerging from the shower. "Hey, sleepyhead, I didn't wake you, did I." Her makeup was off, her wig was off, her breasts were gone. I stood up, and kissed her. Her tongue danced with mine, and I pulled her into the bed. I kissed her neck, and down her chest. She lay back, and I began stroking her cock. It was hard in my hands already. Slowly, I lifted her balls and began to play with her ass. I lubed it, and spread her legs wide. I pushed my cock deep into her, she gasped but took it all in one stroke. I kissed her deeply, and felt her legs wrap around my waist. She urged me deeper in, and i continued to kiss her every where I could. Our paces matched, and my cock was in heaven.

"Oh, Autumn, I'm going to cum in you." I fought to hold it off, but I knew it was coming. Autumn gasped, and I felt her cum against our bellies. I could not hold off any longer, and filled her with the largest load I remember shooting.

We lay in bed, kissing, touching, just being together. "I don't know if I want to be your boyfriend or your girlfriend or both. I just know I want to be with you."

"Pfft, labels. Labels are for food packages, so I know how bad I'm being by eating that. You know what you are?"

"What's that?"

She kissed my forehead. "You're my date for tonight, and so is Laura."

I sighed happily and hugged her close.