Sara in Autumn Pt. 03

Story Info
Sara and Autumn and Laura, Oh my.
2.2k words
4.67
5.1k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent the day with Autumn. I could have gone home, but I longed to just be near her. She gave me a negligee and a bath robe, and we just hung out together for a while. We watched Pretty Woman together, snuggled in each other's arms. Midway through, we started kissing. I felt her hard cock rub against mine. God, it felt good. I started to stroke it when the phone rang. Autumn answered casually, and I inched my way down her body. Her fingers played with my hair as I began to lick and suck on her cock. The soft, sensitive underside was a delight on my tongue. Her voice never wavered and I licked the precum off her and began to swallow it. I was still no expert, but I wanted it badly. My hand stroked her length, and I began to bob in rhythm. I paused long enough to wet my index finger, and then resumed sucking that marvelous cock while sliding a finger into her ass. I couldn't even hear what she was talking about, I was so intent on the task at hand. I stifled a gag as she began to buck her hips up, and I clamped my lips around her as she came in my mouth. Squirt after squirt came, and I worked the shaft with my hand to squeeze out every last drop. I held the salty load in my mouth for a moment, then swallowed it greedily.

She kissed me deeply when she set the phone down. "Autumn, I love your cock. I can't get enough of it."

"You're such a hungry cocksucker, aren't you Sara? You've really embraced this. Are you a slut for cocks now? Or do you still crave pussy?"

I thought about it. It really did thrill me to have Autumn call me Sara. I really did enjoy giving her a blow job. I remembered Derek's cock from the club, the secret hand job. Oh, I definitely was a slut for cock. But then I thought getting pussy. I felt my cock rise up, and I smiled at Autumn. "Just a slut, it seems. Cock, pussy, both. I just want it all. I'm greedy."

"Well, Sara, we should get to work. I want you to feel like a woman, tonight we'll be seen in good light and heard, too. No more whispers in the shadow. Do you think you can handle that?"

"I honestly don't know. But I'm excited to try. I'm excited to learn what you can teach me. You make me feel so alive." Autumn laughed, and blushed.

We worked on make up, discussed fashion, and practiced my feminine voice. It didn't come easy, but with concentration I felt I sounded feminine enough. Autumn suggest I place an order in my new voice, and see if they called me sir or ma'am.

That's when I saw the texts from Derek. "What's taking so long?" "You fall in?" "Did you just ghost me?" I felt kind of bad that I left without saying goodbye. But the adult store had been so much fun. "Hand job and leave? That's a new one." "None of these bitches are as hot as you." "Can I see you again?" "Fuck, why aren't you answering?" "Bitch" "I'm sorry, I just really liked getting to know you." "Seriously, text back" "What, did you choke on some bigger dick?" If only he knew. "Come on, text me back. I want to lick your pussy." "You know you want this" and there it was, his fully erect dick on my phone. Then there was a gap. He must have fallen asleep. Then, finally, "Oh, fuck, I'm so sorry. I was drunk. Please don't hate me."

Autumn had been reading over my shoulder. She hugged me close. "Welcome to being a woman. Are you going to block him?"

I thought about it. "No, he had been sweet most of the night. I think I'll just text him back and tell him that I'm busy. Maybe send him a few pics. A few selfies before we go out. Something to show off my ass. And at some point, I'll let him know that I have a penis. If he's nice, I'll break it to him gently. If he's an ass, I'll send him a dick pick back."

I remembered why I grabbed my phone, and placed an order for lunch. A more conservative blouse and long skirt, wedge sandals and large sunglasses completed my lunch look. The makeup was minimal, just enough to cover stubble and even out my face. Autumn waited in the car as I got our food. She was there if I needed her, but I needed to be my own woman, too. The cashier called me "Ma'am" the whole time, and didn't even look at the name on the credit card. I felt his eyes drift towards my breasts, and smiled. He couldn't have been more than 19, and I remembered those days. So I took off my sunglasses and cleared my throat gently. "My eyes are up here, honey." He lifted his gaze and blushed. Then he scurried off to the kitchen to grab my order. "Extra garlic bread on the house. Sorry for the wait." I was all but laughing as I got back to the car.

"Autumn, I think I could get used to this."

That evening, Autumn helped me get ready for our date with Laura. She dressed me in a black silk dress, with flowers across my chest. My eyes were painted violet, which matched my nails. My lips were bright crimson. She pulled my hair up, letting little curls cascade on either side. I truly did not recognize my own reflection, yet somehow felt so very me.

Autumn was a redhead that night. She wore a woman's business suit, complete with a rainbow colored pocket square, a splash of color against the charcoal fabric. She exuded confidence, and I felt myself submitting to her will. In all our lessons, in our sharing of our lives over salad and her coming out story, we had never once discussed domme and sub. I wasn't sure if that's where she wanted to take us. I just knew that I would do whatever made her happy.

Laura was already at the restaurant when we arrived. She was wearing a little black dress that barely contained her breasts. She smiled broadly and kissed my cheeks in greeting. I blushed as she handed me a single red rose. Autumn pushed my chair in as I smoothed my dress. I couldn't help but smile.

"You look amazing, Sara. Isn't it amazing what a few days in Autumn's hands can do?"

"She is amazing. I can't even begin to thank you enough."

Laura revealed she had been out with Autumn the night I babysat for her. Our waitress came over, and Autumn ordered sushi for all of us. I tried not to fidget as we sat and chatted. Mostly I listened, and Autumn held my hand. She raised it to her lips and kissed it, and all of my skin tingled. I felt Laura's pantyhose clad toes slide up my legs and my eyes widened. Tonight was going to be fun.

I ate my food as delicately as I could. My lipstick left an absolutely adorable semi circle on the wine glass. I stared at it for a moment, just soaking in everything that was going on. I felt so pretty, and two women were paying me so much attention. A girl could get used to this.

I just thought of myself as a girl. In my head. Was I? I excused myself to the ladies' room. Laura offered to come with me, but I told her to stay eat. Honestly, I needed the moment. I spent a solid minute looking at my own reflection, beyond just touching up my make up. I looked so different. But, I was me. I wondered if I would go back to my old life. I wasn't sure I wanted to.

Both Laura and Autumn stood when I got back to the table. They each took a hand of mine as we left. Laura had gotten a room in a nearby hotel. While she was checking in, Autumn disappeared in to the bar. Laura lead me towards the room. As soon as we were in the elevator, she started kissing me. I felt my cock strain against the fabric, when the doors opened and a middle aged man stepped in. Laura stood between us, feeling my growing bulge against her ass. He looked away, and mumbled an "Evening, Ladies" when he got off on his floor.

Laura opened the door to our room and sat on the bed. She patted the spot next to her, and I came and sat next to her. "You don't have to do this, Sara, if you don't want to. I know this is a lot. Are you ok?"

"I'm more than OK, Laura. It is a lot, but...it's a good lot. Thank you, though, for caring enough to ask."

Autumn walked in with a pitcher of drinks. We toasted the evening, and my drink went down fast. Autumn barely sipped hers before setting it down and she kissed Laura. She moved down to Laura's neck, and Laura made eye contact with me. She moaned as Autumn pulled out her breasts. I leaned over and started kissing Laura. Her tongue danced in my mouth. I felt my cock stiffen again, and Autumn reached a hand up my dress and began to stroke it through the silky fabric. I opened my eyes and realized Laura had been stripped down to her bra and panties. I kicked off my heels, and Laura and Autumn took turns disrobing me. Autumn pulled off my fake breasts, and began licking my nipples. My cock sprang free as Laura pulled down my panties. I was naked except my thigh highs, and I loved that they left those on me. I felt so sexy.

Autumn stripped out of her suit, and Laura bent down and began sucking on Autumn's cock. I got behind Laura, and began to finger her pussy. It was so wet and hungry. I kissed her neck and back, and she moaned as I fingered her clit. Autumn pulled out of Laura's mouth, and kissed me. Laura lay back, and Autumn began to fuck her pussy. I began to play with Autumn's ass, kissing both of them back and forth. Autumn let out a yell, and came in Laura. As she pulled her cock out, I licked it hungrily, sucking the last of her cum and tasting Laura's juices on Autumn's cock. Autumn sat back to have a drink while I slid my rock hard cock into Laura's sloppy pussy. She rolled me over, and began to ride me. Her breasts bounced before me, and she drove me deep into her. She came hard, and I couldn't hold back the torrent that flooded out of my cock. I lay gasping, and she smiled at me. She inched her way up, and lowered her pussy on to my lips. I eagerly at, tasting my cum, Laura's, and Autumns. I grabbed her tight, and sucked on her clit until I brought her to orgasm again.

She climbed off of me, and Autumn handed both of us a drink. I felt floaty as I finished, I sat and cuddled with Autumn, and she kissed all over my body. She lay me down on the bed, and lubed my hungry ass. She then pinned my arms down, and lay her cock on my lips. I moaned and began straining to lick it. She slid further up, and began gently thrusting in to my mouth. Then I felt a large cock push into my ass. I moaned and heard Laura sigh in delight. "That's a good girl. Ride my strap on." Laura and Autumn began to thrust in rhythm, Autumn's cock moving deeper and deeper in to my mouth. I wrapped my legs around Laura's waist, pulling her all the way in. The toy was huge, and I felt the stretch. It hurt, but I wanted more. Autumn slid out of the way, kissing me deeply as Laura thrust faster and faster. She came hard against my ass, her body shuddering in delight.

I flipped over again as Autumn took the strap on off of Laura. Slowly Laura lowered her dripping wet pussy on to my cock, and leaned forward to kiss me deeply. She gasped as Autumn pushed her cock up Laura's tight ass. I moaned as I felt Autumn moving inside Laura. Slowly, gently, Autumn and Laura began moving together. Laura looked at me, her eyes glazed over in lust and pleasure. Autumn caught my eyes, and my pelvis began thrusting at her command. We were one inside Laura, all three of us a pile of intimacy and bliss. I never wanted that moment to pass.

Yet pass it did. It was Laura, first, who came hard on the two poles inside her. Autumn announced loudly she was cumming, and I could hold back no longer. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over me as I buried myself to the base inside Laura. We collapsed together, Laura and Autumn on either side of me, my arms holding them both close. Laura's head lay on my chest, gently sucking on my nipple as sleep overtook us.