Sara Jane Submits Ch. 02

Story Info
Sara Jane begins her submission.
3.3k words
4.39
13.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subone1
Subone1
523 Followers

I woke up to use the restroom, it was 5:30 AM and still dark outside. As I swung my legs out of bed I almost stepped on Sara Jane! She was asleep on the floor next to my bed, curled up like a little puppy. She had her hair up in a towel on top of her head from the shower, not a stitch of clothing on her wonderful young body.

"Jesus Sara, what are you doing? I thought I told you to sleep in the guest bedroom?" I said gently.

"I wanted to be near you Daddy," she whispered.

"That's nice, but you're going to catch pneumonia. I should have put the heat on last night," I said with paternal concern. I helped her off the floor and walked her to the opposite side of my bed. Sitting her on the edge of the bed, I removed the bath towel from her head. Even with rumpled hair and no makeup in this dim light she was gorgeous. I grabbed one of my long sleeve t-shirts and helped her put it on. I laid her back on the bed, resting her head on the pillow. I grabbed a pair of my sweat socks from my drawer and put them on her pretty little feet. I pulled the covers up to her chin to keep her warm and started to walk away.

"Thank you for tucking me in Daddy," she said sweetly.

My heart melted. I went back and kissed her on the forehead. "Get some sleep Baby Girl. I'll check on you in a while," I said quietly.

I went out to the kitchen to start the coffee, my hardon poking out of my boxer shorts.

The house was quiet as I sipped my coffee and played on my phone. Around 10:30 AM I heard the pitter patter of pretty feet on the wooden floor. I guess she had gotten warm and taken the socks off. I heard her pee in the toilet and then flush. More pitter patters. Then I heard the distinct sound of high heels heading toward the kitchen, she had found her heels by the front door. I looked up and saw Sara Jane standing in the doorway. She was naked from the waist down, except for her high heel pumps. My long sleeve T-shirt barely covered her ass and cunt. She cradled Isabella in her arm. Damn she was hot!

"Morning Daddy," she said sweetly.

"Good morning Baby Girl, did you sleep well?" I asked.

"Oh my God! This is the most uninterrupted sleep I have gotten in months! I feel great!" she said cheerily.

She walked over to where I was sitting on a kitchen chair and gently pushed my legs apart. She put Isabella on the kitchen table and stepped between my legs. Wrapping her arms around my neck she gave me a long sexy kiss.

"Thank you for taking me back Daddy," she said, "I need a relationship like this more than I ever thought. I actually enjoyed it when you pissed all over me last night, so erotic and so humiliating!" she continued. "But most of all, I want to be trained and owned, just like your ad said."

I smiled and nodded. "Just remember, there are no more second chances," I warned. She nodded her acknowledgement.

Lifting her T-shirt, a bit, I looked at her cunt. "Rule #5: the only hair on your body will be on your head. I suggest you go fix this," I said sternly as I gestured to her pubic hair.

"Ok Daddy, I'll be back shortly," she said obediently. Before she walked away, she patted my cock through my boxer shorts and said coyly, "When do I get to play with this?"

"That privilege must be earned Sara. I'm confident you'll get there, however. Now go shave that hairy thing!" I chided her. She smiled and strutted off toward the bathroom.

When I decided to pursue my dominant side, I also decided to convert my former game room into a bondage 'playroom'. The room is a finished space over the garage and only accessible by an inside set of stairs. I'm pretty handy with a hammer and saw, so I am building most of the equipment myself. For the more elaborate pieces, I plan to order those online. While Sara Jane was shaving her pussy, I went upstairs to get a little work done on the room. After a while, I heard the click-click of her high heels on the wooden floor again.

I went downstairs and walked into the living room. Sara was standing in the middle of the room, stark naked except for her high heels. She had combed her hair back into a high and tight ponytail and she had applied bright red lipstick. She had a pair of sunglasses on, her hands were on her hips and her legs spread about three feet apart. Her now shaved cunt was on full display.

"Do I pass inspection Daddy?" she purred.

I walked up to her and said in a low voice, "Whatever you do, keep your hands on your hips and your legs spread apart." I went into the kitchen a grabbed a very large cucumber from the counter.

I walked up to her and said, "Don't move an inch Sara." I rubbed her naked cunt with my fingers, probing her growing wetness. She let out a soft moan as I slowly inserted my middle finger into her cunt.

"Oh Daddy, it's been so long!" she moaned.

I added a second finger, and then a third. Her hips were beginning to buck back and forth.

"Don't move Sara, stay still," I hissed in her ear. When I felt she was wet enough, I began to insert the large cucumber into her now dripping cunt. The cucumber slipped in easily, inch by inch. I kept working the cucumber in deeper and deeper. I then began an in and out motion, slowly at first, but soon picked up speed. Her hips began involuntarily bucking back and forth again. Her hands were still on her hips, but now her head was thrown back in her growing ecstasy. With my free hand I reached up and began twisting and pinching her nipples. That did it, the nipple play pushed her over the edge. Her knees began to buckle.

"Don't you fucking move Bitch," I hissed. I couldn't see her eyes because of the dark sunglasses but felt certain they were rolled back in her head.

"Your pussy seems stretched out; have you been fucking someone recently Sara?"

"No Daddy! I promise! I haven't been fucked in over a year!" she said in desperation.

"Do you use a dildo at home?" I asked as I continued to assail her cunt.

She hesitated, then said very tentatively and quietly, "Yes Daddy I do."

"How big is your dildo Sara?" I whispered in her ear.

"It's big Daddy, the biggest I could find. It's a replica of a horse's cock," she said.

"A horse's cock!? You're a little slut, aren't you?" I asked. What color is your dildo Sara?" I continued in a teasing voice, still attacking her cunt.

More hesitation. "It's black Daddy, big and black" she moaned.

"So, you like big black cocks, is that right Sara?" I asked. She didn't answer. "Answer me Sara, tell me you love big black cocks!"

She was screaming now, "Yesss! I love big black cocks!" She let out a guttural moan as she orgasmed. Her knees buckled and I let her slowly sink to the floor. I thought seriously about slipping her heels off and sucking her pretty toes but decided that could wait for another time. I stood over her, my raging hard on poking out of my boxer shorts. I stroked my cock and shot a huge load of come on her as she lay on the floor, still enjoying her orgasm. She barely noticed that I had shot cum all over her tits and face.

I went to the kitchen and got a teaspoon. I knelt down next to her and scooped up my cum with the spoon.

"Open your mouth Sara," I told her. She did as she was told. I fed her my cum from the spoon. "Good girl Sara. It makes Daddy happy when you eat his cum," I said.

She put the sunglasses on top of her head and looked at me. "I like making Daddy happy," she said with one her megawatt smiles.

"By the way, you have passed my test and are now in my 30-day probationary training program," I told her.

She seemed very happy to hear that.

"What's your schedule today Sara?" I asked as she got up off the floor.

"I thought we could go shoe shopping!" she said excitedly. "If I'm going to be wearing heels all the time, I need at least 3-4 more pairs."

It took me, like, a nano-second to agree. High heel shopping with this gorgeous young thing? Who could turn that down!?

"Sounds wonderful!" I said. "What are you going to wear when we go shopping?"

"Hmmm. Well, if Daddy approves, I have a fresh set of work out clothes in my car, I could wear that?" she said with hope in her voice.

"Sure. Go get your stuff, no need to get dressed," I said mischievously.

Sara Jane looked at me, she knew I was serious. She moved toward the front door, dressed only in her high heels and sunglasses. Gathering her courage, she opened the front door and stepped onto the front porch. She still had my dried cum remnants on her tits, hair, and face.

Sara's car was parked in the driveway, close to the sidewalk that leads to the front door. It was broad daylight out and Sara walked quickly down the front sidewalk, completely nude. Being in heels, she couldn't run. Her blonde ponytail swished back and forth. She quickly scooted to the car, grabbed her gym bag from the back seat and hurried back to the front porch. She stepped inside and pulled her things from her bag. She was beaming, obviously proud of herself for completing her task.

"Good girl," I told her. "Put on the tank top, no bra. Get the pantyhose from last night in the guest bathroom and put them on also. Then your work out shorts. I'll give you a break and let you skip the heels, so your tennies are fine."

"Ummm....the pantyhose are probably still soaked with piss," she said meekly.

"Is that a problem?" I asked.

"No Daddy, I'll put them on," she said.

She came out of the guest bathroom with her hair still in a ponytail and had freshened up her makeup. The white tank top did little, if anything, to conceal her beautiful tits. The cool autumn air made her nipples stand at attention and press against her shirt. Her hot pink work-out shorts looked really hot with the dark, sheer to the waist, pantyhose. For some odd reason, I was also turned on by her wearing tennis shoes with the nylons, it looked different and oh so sexy!

We headed to the mall in my car. "Rule #6," I said, "When you and I are in public together, you will not speak unless I ask you a direct question. Even if a waiter or salesperson talks to you directly, you will not answer them, I will answer for you. Understood?"

Sara Jane nodded her consent.

"Daddy, I need to pee really bad," she said as we drove.

I reached in the backseat and grabbed a small towel I always keep in the car. I handed her the towel and told her to sit on it. She placed the towel under her butt on the car seat.

"Pull your shorts down to your knees," I directed her. She obeyed. "Now piss yourself."

Sara hesitated slightly, then I saw her right hand move to her cunt. She rubbed gently, coaxing her piss out. She sighed contentedly as her piss soaked her pantyhose and the towel she sat on. The car was soon filled with the acrid smell of Sara Jane's piss.

"Does my Baby Girl feel better now?" I asked.

"Yes Daddy, thank you."

She sat in her puddle of piss, her shorts still down around her knees the rest of the way to the mall.

We got to the mall and headed for the large, upscale department store. I knew this store had an extensive ladies shoe department with lots of sexy heels. Also, right across the aisle from the shoes is the hosiery department. I had a feeling we'd be visiting both today!

As we walked through the shoe department, I told Sara Jane that I would decide what shoes we buy for her. I selected a 4" yellow, patent leather, pointy toe pump for starters. A sales lady approached us.

Looking at Sara, she said "Hi! I'm Jillian. Can I help you find something today?"

"She would like to try these on," I responded, handing her the yellow pump.

"Sure thing, what size?" she asked Sara.

Sara looked at me. "She's a size 6," I told Jillian. I had looked inside Sara's high heels earlier at home to get her size.

We took a seat while Jillian went to the stock room to get the shoes. Jillian looked to be in her mid-40s. She was very trim and very Goth. She had that pale white skin, accentuated by her jet black, long straight hair. Her makeup was dark and heavy.

When Jillian came back, she had picked up on the fact that I was doing all the talking.

As Jillian helped Sara step into the yellow pumps, she said, "Ummm...her stockings are wet."

"She had a little accident on the way here," I said, "Didn't you Sara?"

Sara Jane blushed bright red and looked at me, seeking permission to speak. I nodded ever so slightly.

"Yes Daddy, I did," she said quietly.

She looked adorable standing there in those 4" yellow pumps, wet dark pantyhose, and hot pink gym shorts, staring meekly at the ground.

She walked around a bit, getting a feel for the high heels. When she sat back down, I told Jillian we'd take these and also the same high heel in lime green and red, both patent leather.

"We saw some snakeskin heels as well, are those the same style?" I asked.

"Same brand, but the snakeskin ones have a 5" heel," Jillian responded.

"Perfect, we'll take a pair of those as well," I told her.

I handed Sara Jane my credit card and said, "Go across the aisle to the hosiery department and get some nylons. Get sheer to the waist pantyhose and thigh high stockings, every color they have except white. I like Wolford and Plantino brands."

"Yes Daddy, be back in a bit," Sara Jane said.

When Sara left, Jillian looked up at me and said sarcastically, "Cute little pet you have there."

I smiled at her. "Yes, she is, just not house broken yet," I replied chuckling.

Jillian was sitting on the footstool from when she had helped Sara into her pumps. I looked down at her and noticed for the first time her very healthy bust line and cleavage. I had always been attracted to Goth girls, and Jillian was one of the prettiest I had ever seen.

"If you need help training the little bitch, let me know," she said. Then she reached into her back pocket and handed me her business card, it read:

Mistress Jillian

Experienced trainer of naughty little girls

Her card had all her contact info as well. I smiled and pocketed her card. What a stroke of luck!

"I'll be in touch," I told her. We walked to the register and I paid for Sara's high heels.

"You know, it's my break time right now. Think the three of us can go back to the stock room for a few minutes?" Jillian asked with a sly grin.

"That sounds interesting. I'll bring Sara in there when she gets back."

Jillian winked at me and disappeared into the backroom. Sara walked up a minute later with a large bag of stockings and pantyhose.

"Hit the jackpot!" she said proudly, holding up the bag of Wolfords and Plantinos.

"Good girl!" I said, "I'll take the bag, Jillian wants to see you in the backroom."

Sara looked at me quizzically, "Okay Daddy."

We both walked into the storeroom behind the register. Jillian was standing there and had just lit a cigarette. She is pretty tall; I'd guess about 5' 10". She was also wearing heels. Sara, on the other hand, is about 5' 2" at the most and had put her tennies back on after trying on the heels.

Jillian directed Sara to stand in the middle of the room. "Lift your arms bitch," she said to Sara.

Sara looked at me, fright and concern in her eyes. I nodded for her to do as she was told. Jillian stood directly in front of Sara and stripped Sara's tank top completely off in one smooth motion.

"Put your hands on top of your head bitch." Sara complied immediately.

Sara looked so vulnerable and sexy in this position, her young, pert breasts jutting forward. Jillian took a long drag on her cigarette and blew the smoke directly in Sara's face. She took a few steps back, picked up her phone, and took a few photos of Sara Jane standing there, naked from the waist up.

"What size tits you got sweetie?" Jillian asked Sara.

"36C," Sara said quietly.

Jillian walked back over to Sara and slapped her across the face. "You'll refer to me as Ma'am or Mistress Jillian. Got it bitch?" she said to Sara.

"Yes Ma'am," Sara said as tears formed in her eyes. The slap had obviously stung and startled her.

Jillian walked behind Sara, grabbed her by the ponytail, and yanked her head back. She had set her cigarette down, so with her free hand she reached around Sara and started roughly squeezing and pinching her tits.

Jillian put her mouth to Sara's ear and said seductively, "If your Daddy approves, I'm gonna have a lot of fun with you Sara. Tits are my specialty, and yours are sweet."

Jillian released her grip on Sara's ponytail and moved to face Sara. She stood with her arms folded, inspecting the innocent and vulnerable young, single Mom in front her.

"Your tits are pretty, but too pale. They need some color," Jillian said.

She walked back to the desk and removed a wooden ruler. By this time, I was getting hard. I had set the bag of nylons down and was rubbing my growing hard on.

Jillian moved in front of Sara, and using the wooden ruler, slapped one tit, then the other. Sara winced, but kept her hands on top of head. I moved behind Sara and pulled her shorts down to her ankles. I pulled my cock out of my pants, grabbed Sara by the hips, and began rubbing my cock all over her nylon covered ass. Slowly and methodically, Jillian continued the assault on Sara's pretty tits while I dry humped her butt. Tears were starting to roll down Sara's cheeks. I stroked my cock and shot my load on her pantyhose covered ass. Sara was too focused on the tit whipping to realize I had just deposited my load on her ass. I pulled her shorts back up and used them to wipe the excess cum from my dick. I then pulled them up the rest of the way on Sara's waist.

Jillian kept slapping Sara's tits, gradually they both turned a bright pinkish-red. "There, that's a much better color. Don't you agree Sara?" Jillian asked her sarcastically.

Sara glanced down at her stinging tits and replied, "Yes Ma'am."

Jillian threw Sara's tank top to her and told her to get dressed. I grabbed our purchases and we prepared to leave. Turning to Jillian I said, "See you soon."

As we walked through the department store, heading for the car, I walked behind Sara Jane. I could see a wet spot on the ass of her shorts from my cum deposit. 'Life is good' I smiled to myself!

To be continued...

Subone1
Subone1
523 Followers