Sara Jay's Anal Adventure

Story Info
Porn legend finally tries interracial anal gang bang.
1.3k words
2.88
13.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

“After many years in the adult film industry, I’ve decided to try anal sex on film,” Sara Jay said, and the curvaceous blonde-haired MILF flashed a sexy wink while speaking to the camera. The goddess of porn is finally giving millions of fans what they’ve been missing all these years. This announcement was met with sheer delight by avid porn fans everywhere. They’ve been fapping to Sara Jay in interracial scenes, lesbian scenes and even BDSM scenes for almost two decades now, and she’s always denied them anal sex. Well, this is about to change…

Sara Jay showed up on the porn set in the Van Nuys area of Los Angeles, California, and got ready for duty. As per the lovely’s selection, the booty warriors selected to relieve her of her anal virginity are John Johnson, Brian Pumper and Chris Strokes. A pair of handsome young black men with big dicks, and a tall, handsome young white guy with a big cock. What more could even the most lustful of seasoned porn stars want ?

“Let’s do this,” Sara Jay said to her co-stars as the cameras began rolling, and the director gave his okay. During the first scene of the film titled Sara Jay’s Anal Adventure, a stocky, muscular black male porn star named John Johnson showed her what he was working with. Sara Jay got naked, revealing her curvy, sexy body and that world-famous, thick white ass. John Johnson, a brother who’s done heterosexual, bisexual and even gay porn, couldn’t believe his luck. Sara Jay has the kind of ass that could make a man change his religion…

“Oh my,” John Johnson said, stroking his big ebony dick as Sara Jay twerked her big white ass for him. John Johnson spread Sara Jay’s thick ass cheeks wide open and inhaled the scent of her booty. Sara Jay purred like a sex kitten as John Johnson began eating her ass. John Johnson loves a nice ass and doesn’t care if it’s attached to a female or a male, a black person, a brown person or a white person. The sexually fluid, masculine brother is flexible like that…

“You love this ass,” Sara Jay cooed softly as John Johnson began fingering her wet, hairy pussy while sliding his tongue into the depths of her ass hole. The two of them were so into each other that they didn’t notice when two other men arrived on the scene. The first man was well-built and strong, a fine specimen of black masculinity known as Brian Pumper, the King of Porn. The second fellow was a tall, lean white guy with dark hair and a cocky grin. The two new arrivals looked at Sara Jay and her lover John Johnson, and grinned wolfishly…

“You got room for some more ?” Brian Pumper demanded as he undressed, revealing a fit, muscular body. Sara Jay grinned upon noticing Brian Pumper’s thick ebony dick, which has been inside the mouths, vaginas and butt holes of thousands of females. Brian Pumper smiled at Sara Jay who licked her lips and went straight for his dick. As John Johnson continued to eat Sara Jay’s ass, the blonde porno queen began sucking Brian Pumper’s dick. Some things are simply too good to pass up…

“I think the lady needs some white chocolate,” Chris Strokes said, and he undressed and showed everyone his B.W.C. or Big White Cock. Chris Strokes has buried his big white cocks in the mouths, vaginas and butt holes of hundreds of women. Rumor is that he’s not opposed to getting his dick sucked by a fellow or two under the right circumstances. Nothing wrong with a man who is masculine and sexually flexible. Sara Jay sucked on Brian Pumper’s dick but kept her eyes trained on Chris Strokes thick pale cock. She couldn’t wait to feel his awesome rod of power…

“Oh yes, fuck me,” Sara Jay screamed as John Johnson eased his big black dick into her sweet pussy. The stocky, twenty-something black man gripped the big-booty blonde MILF’s wide hips and thrust into her. John Johnson playfully smacked Sara Jay’s big booty, loving the way her big white ass jiggled every time he thrust into her. Mature white women with big butts were genetically engineered to take big black dicks, and John Johnson was more than okay with that.

“Amazing ass,” John Johnson said as he banged the hell of a passionately screaming, bodacious Sara Jay. The last time the sexually fluid, masculine brother had this much fun on a porno set, he was doing a three-way with a sexy black female porn star named Lotus Lain and a white dude named Wolf Hudson, the king of bisexual porn and fetish porn scenes. John Johnson continued to bang Sara Jay, who was deep throating Brian Pumper’s big black dick at this point. Chris Strokes was living up to his name by stroking his big white cock, but Mister White Chocolate himself didn’t seem eager to join the party…

“Let’s try double penetration,” Sara Jay paused to say, briefly taking Brian Pumper’s dick out of her mouth. Brian Pumper nodded and caressed Sara Jay’s lovely blonde head. May the universe bless white women who let black men slide their dicks in every hole they’ve got. They switched positions and got ready with lube and all that Jazz. Sara Jay found herself sandwiched between John Johnson and Brian Pumper, with the former lying flat on the bed, while the latter came up behind her.

“Easy does it,” Brian Pumper said and the King of Porn fulfilled many a man’s fantasy by sliding his thick ebony dick into Sara Jay’s ass hole. The sexy blonde MILF gasped as Brian Pumper’s dick filled her butt hole while John Johnson filled her pussy with his dick. At this point, Chris Strokes had enough of playing spectator. Mister White Chocolate silenced Sara Jay’s gasps by rubbing his thick white cock against her lips. Sara Jay began sucking Chris Strokes cock, and just like that, the fun really began for the sexually adventurous foursome…

“My kind of lady,” Chris Strokes said, admiring the hell out of Sara Jay’s sensuality and resilience. The blonde porn queen took it like a champ, sucking on a big white cock while two big black dicks filled her vagina and ass hole. John Johnson bucked his lips and thrust upward, slamming his big black dick into Sara Jay’s pussy while Brian Pumper buried his big black dick into the forbidden depths of Sara Jay’s ass hole. At last, Sara Jay experienced what she’d been fearing and craving at the same time. Sara Jay experienced what it’s like to be airtight, completely filled with dick, and it was a most wonderful feeling…

The three well-hung, masculine and diverse trio and their favorite freaky lady switched things up a bit. Chris Strokes worked his thick white cock into Sara Jay’s ass hole while Brian Pumper tried her mouth and John Johnson tried her butt hole. John Johnson has fucked the butt holes of female porn stars like Angel Wicky and male porn stars like Wolf Hudson. The sexually flexible, masculine brother found Sara Jay’s ass hole warm and tight, just the way he likes them regardless of race or gender. Silently praising the deeds of booty warriors from ages past, John Johnson conquered Sara Jay’s booty hole, and it was oh so good…

After hours of wild and freaky, male/male/male/female interracial sex, Sara Jay and her co-stars Brian Pumper, John Johnson and Chris Strokes took a break. The director thanked everyone for a great performance, and over the next few days, they completed the movie. The world of adult films would never be the same after blonde porn queen and living legend Sara Jay made history by doing her first interracial anal scene and her first multi-racial gang bang at the same time. Giddy with excitement, Sara Jay thanked her co-stars and director for a wonderful experience, and went home with a big smile on her face. After losing her anal virginity, porn queen Sara Jay felt empowered and free. Strong women can do anything, and definitely shouldn’t fear anal sex !

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers