All Comments on 'Sara Lives Out a Fantasy'

by drunkwife

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Where was the wife?

Not a loving wives story. There was a sniff of a wife. Post this crap in Nonconsent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

absurd shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
now she has a profession

Everybody need to find what they are good at and like doing for money.

Now when the hubby tosses her slimy ass to the curb she can support herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
another worthless piece of trash woman heard from

people like this living off a man and going out and acting like this explains why men sometimes come in and kill their wives then themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

another TRASH story not worth reading, typical fare for the majority of LW stories

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
The writer want us to presume...

The writer want us to presume...That she was married...I didn't presumed it at all...If he wanted for his character to be married, he should have said so...So nothing said, I presumed that she was a whore, that even didn't charged her clients...maybe she worked by day and was a whore free of charge at night...It's her life...she can live it until she gets a serious STD and die, since she doesn't care about her health...So what the interest of this story? It could be using the Sinatra's song "Strangers in the night"...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I enjoyed read about a fantasy you have about your self. As you wrote this you imagineing that was you being picked up and treated like that. That is what makes this hot because I read your bio and saw that sexy pic. Please respond in here I'd love to hear more about u

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

stupid shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It was more an illustrative vignette, than a story. I personally, would have preferred...

...her to have a winning and very fulfilling experience, but things don't always work that way, do they? You made your point very, very well. I usually find from several, to innumerable technical issues in the writing. You do not make enough mistakes to mention....as in I can't find fault with the presentation of the story. And although not a type to my preference, it was very good.

I am one of those "targeted" men you mentioned at 62....and I applaud you for writing out your fantasies over the rather devastating alternative of cheating.

Some years ago, I came in from another long trip abroad (no glamor, no fun...just a lot of damn hard work in the kinds of places no women like...dirty, smelly, noisy...not a club or a bar), to a note that if I loved my family and wanted to keep them, this would have to be my last extended trip. That might have meant a career change, but in the end, it wasn't necessary.

You might consider an ultimatum, if your situation is reaching crisis.

Oh, and may I say here that you are very lovely below the neck. I'm sure you want to maintain your privacy and I'm equally sure you are even more lovely from the neck up. Your writing style engages and your characters have many human characteristics. They present well. That is a gift I hope you will continue to develop and foster. It is one of the things that makes your submissions interesting to me.

Best wishes and my hopes for a more settled home life and many, many more stories....just a little longer and more involved, please. I think, you could do well with the mysterious girl and might be bold enough to have a female lead kick some ass!

All said....I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I appreciate the effort, but it just didn't do much for me.

Just two animals meeting in an alley and deciding to fuck. No plot, no character development, no suspense or drama. Hard to understand an intelligent woman desiring to be treated like a gratuitous vagina with some purposeless blood and tissue surrounding it. In fact, this reads like it was written by a man, a really inexperienced and juvenile man, who may have as low opinion of women as he has of himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
not surprised

just another idiot that can't write, writing and going on about things that only an idiot would.

christmas_apechristmas_apealmost 8 years ago

well-written. slightly disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And this is erotic and a great story...

How and Why

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Why

Why would anyone find a story about a drunken whore being abused by a stranger erotic?

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Not least bit sexy 2 cheaters having sex with abuse BDSM

Not really sure why anyone would consider erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The honking horn was the husband. He entered the house with a mask beating the Hell out of the abuser then went home to wait for the wife. After getting her to confess of her adultery files for divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrunkwife@drunkwife
248 Followers
Hi, my name is Sara. 34 yrs old. I'm your basic bored house wife with too much time on my hands. Home nudist, exhibitionist, wine lover and probably a sex addict. Here to roleplay, share fantasies etc. Guys in their 50s and 60s are so sexy. Silver hair has always gotten m...