Sara’s Birthday Surprise

Story Info
A special birthday for my sub Sara.
3.2k words
4.47
9.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**All characters in this story are over 18.**

I spread my legs wider as she kneeled between them. Sara was so beautiful as she looked up at me adoringly, wearing only my collar and a smile.

"Suck my cock slut."

She started slowly, the way I like it. Soft, wet kisses with her ruby lips. She had put on lip gloss earlier so she could slide up and down my shaft easier. Her lips glistened from the lip gloss, her saliva, and my precum. Sticking out her long pink tongue, she started long slow licks from my balls to my cockhead. I watched as she started to slowly suck my cock, thinking how lucky I was to have her serve me.

We had been together for a little more than a year and her birthday was coming up. I was trying to come up with something special to celebrate it. Sara made thinking quite difficult as she started to suck my cock faster, taking me deeper with every bob of her head. She loved sucking my cock, on her knees before me was her favorite place. Grabbing her blonde hair tightly, I forced her to take it all on every stroke. I loved to control her as much as she enjoyed being controlled. Her moans indicating her pleasure.

My mind drifted back to her birthday as I fucked her mouth, saliva running down to drip from my ball sack. She was such an awesome partner, not just as my sub slut but in life too. Sara was so giving, had a great sense of humor, and even loved sports. Is there anything better than getting your dick sucked as you watch football? I think not! So as you can imagine, a regular celebration was not going to be enough.

We had talked about our fantasies and acted several of them out. I figured her birthday would be a great time to explore a few more. Now, how and where could I make some more of her (and my) fantasies come true? A BDSM club had recently opened up in the next town over and we had mentioned going in passing but had not yet researched the place. A plan was starting to come together in my mind but my cock was starting to hog all of the blood supply in my body, making thinking very difficult.

Deciding to table those thoughts for now, I pulled her off my cock by her hair. Standing up, I stepped around behind her, hugging her and caressing her skin. Fondling her breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples. She arched her back as I pulled them to full extension, eliciting another moan as the pain sent jolts to her pussy.

"Oh god, you are making my pussy so wet Master!"

Pinching her nipples harder, she became weak in the knees. Wrapping my left arm around her waist, I started to slap her tits. The pale skin of her tits started to grow pink, then red.

"Oh fuck yes Master. That hurts so good!"

Grabbing her hair again, I led her to and bent her over the arm of the couch we were on. Pushing her face into the cushion I ordered, "Do not move slut!"

Letting go of her hair, I stepped back to admire her in this position. Thinking her sweet ass needed a little color, I started to spank her. Alternating cheeks and rubbing the sting out after every 5 or 6 strokes. I could see her pussy was dripping so I rubbed her juices all around her pussy lips and clit. She started to squirm as I dipped a finger in, sliding it in deep and rubbing her g spot.

"Stay still slut," I ordered with another sharp spank!

Groaning she answered, "Yes Master!"

Several more hard spanks rained down on her sensitive ass cheeks, just to drive the point home. Speaking of driving it home, I slammed my cock into her with one mighty shove. She was so wet and excited that she took my whole turgid cock easily. Grabbing her hair, I pulled her back hard onto my cock. A loud slapping noise rang out as I fucked her rapidly. Wanting to drive her into a frenzy, I started to spank her ass hard as I fucked her.

"May I cum Master?"

"Not yet slut. You must wait for me," I ordered.

I could feel my orgasm approaching but was not quite there. I decided to give her a taste of her own pussy, so I pulled out and went around in front of her. Pulling her head up by her blonde hair, I jammed my cock in her mouth and let her suck her pussy juices off it. She loved it when I fucked her mouth as hard and deep as her pussy.

Switching back to her pussy, I grabbed her hips, pulling her onto my cock as I fucked her hard. Fucking her harder as my orgasm approached, I could tell she was ready as well. Just to send her over the top, I slid my thumb into her ass. The sight of her hole slowly opening to accept it sent me over the top.

"Cum with me slut!"

Her orgasm seemed to explode as she let her pent up sexual energy go. I could feel her juices coating my cock and balls as my cum pulsed up my shaft to spew into her tight, moist channel. Her pussy walls seemingly grasping my cock to milk it of every last drop.

As we recovered a bit, Sara pulled off my cock and turned around to suck and lick our juices off my spent cock. This was a standing order that she seemed to love to follow, moaning as she cleaned me up lovingly. Looking down at her, I was filled with love and knew I had to make her birthday special. We snuggled together as I caressed her sore spots and thought of the plans I needed to make.

During the next couple of days, I researched the club. It looked respectable and had good reviews if those things can be trusted. I spoke to the manager there and learned that they did BDSM shows on a stage in the main room of the club. Members could use this space for special evenings or events they wanted to hold. We discussed what I had in mind for Sara's birthday and set everything up.

It was difficult waiting almost a month for her birthday to arrive. I think she sensed that I was planning something special for her. Sara loved Indian food, so I prepared some Curry chicken with Jeera rice, a Kachumber salad and some Naan bread. A nice Shiraz wine went well with the meal as we toasted her birthday. We did not overindulge as I told her we had plans for the evening.

After dinner, I took her upstairs and ran a hot bath with aromatic oils for her. I let her soak for a while then knelt next to the tub to bathe her, using a soft bath sponge. She moaned sexily when I massaged her scalp as I washed her hair. I could feel every muscle in her body relax as I pampered her. As the water cooled, I helped her from the tub and dried her with a soft, fluffy towel. She did her hair and make up in the bathroom as I laid out what she was to wear that night.

Her eyes grew wide as she exited the bathroom and saw what I had laid out. On the bed was her collar, wrist and ankle cuffs and a trench coat.

"Where are we going tonight, Master?"

"It's a surprise of course, my sweet slut!"

Sara trembled as I secured the collar and cuffs on her. The cuffs were leather with fur lining to protect her skin.

"Mmm...Master, I am getting wet with anticipation!"

"Just wait Baby, the night is just beginning."

She put on the trench coat to cover up and we were ready. The club was about a 30 minute drive away and on the way over I had Sara unbutton the trench coat to expose herself. My truck sits up higher than most cars so she wasn't really exposed much but the thought of it drove us crazy. She was squirming in her seat all the way there. When I reached over to play with her pussy, she was dripping wet.

I had her button up the coat when we arrived. There was a half naked check in girl at the entrance and we checked our coats. I was wearing only a pair of leather pants that had deep pockets on each side. In one pocket was a leash that I took out and attached to Sara's collar and led her into the club.

The club was one large room with a saloon style bar on one end and a stage on the opposite end. There was a DJ booth tucked into one corner of the stage and booths for seating along the remaining two walls. There was also two doors on the back wall which I was told led to private party rooms of different sizes. Some rooms had windows for the exhibitionists and voyeurs, while others did not. I had one of the more private rooms reserved for later.

The crowd checked out us newcomers as we entered and headed to the bar in back. Sara was jumpy from nervous excitement and sexual tension. I think she enjoyed showing off her lovely body but it had to be nerve wracking being exposed in such a public manner. We ordered a couple of drinks and settled in, just soaking in the sexually charged atmosphere of the place.

Music from the DJ had some people up dirty dancing while others were seated in the booths along the walls. Still others were standing in conversation by the bar. Most were dressed (or undressed) in BDSM gear, negligees, or other revealing outfits. There was a lot of groping, kissing and other suggestive behavior but no overt sexual activity going on. While not strictly enforced, the more hardcore activities were supposed to take place in the back rooms.

So, we had a couple drinks, danced a couple dances and met a few people. They made us feel at home and we were relaxed, having a good time.

Sara froze in her tracks when the DJ announced, "Ladies and gentlemen, we have a special show planned for you tonight. It is one of our new member's birthday today and her Master has a surprise planned for her. Please welcome Tom and Sara as they come up on stage!"

She looked a little panicked but complied as I led her up on stage by her leash. A curtain was opened to reveal a St Andrews cross.

"Mmm..omg Master, what do you have planned?"

"A special birthday treat for you slut!"

With the help of a naked female assistant, I secured Sara to the cross. "If things get too intense remember our safe words. Yellow to slow down or go easier, Red to stop altogether," I whispered to her as I secured her wrists.

My assistant was provided by the club and was on board with my plans for the evening. We secured Sara facing the cross so her back and ass was facing the crowd. Our assistant Angela and I then preceded to kiss and fondle Sara as she writhed against her restraints. She had been with a woman once before but the night was not as successful as Sara would have liked, so this added to her excitement. Between the fondling, restraints and exhibitionism, Sara was almost hyperventilating in her excitement.

The crowd was gathered around and murmuring as they watched the scene unfold. There was a table next to the cross containing various paddles, floggers, clamps, dildos and vibes. I started rubbing her ass and pussy, she was literally dripping. Her pussy juices running down the inside of her thighs. With no warning, I started to spank her. Alternating cheeks and rubbing out the sting after every several strokes as Sara mewled in pleasure. She always told me how the sharp sting sent jolts to her pussy.

"Angela, I wilI spank the slut. I would like you to rub the sting out when I indicate it."

Angela smiled and proceeded to rub her ass and pussy when I instructed her to. She also whispered naughtily to Sara. Things like "does that feel good slut?", "you want more, harder?", "your pussy is so wet you naughty bitch!". Sara was in sensory overload and could only writhe and moan in response.

I noticed some weighted clover clamps on the table and instructed Angela to secure them to Sara's pussy lips. With an evil grin, Angela complied. The weights swinging gently caused an additional tug to the painful bite of the clamps. While this transpired, I selected a flogger from the table. Swinging it next to Sara to test it gave her chills of anticipation.

Swinging the flogger lightly, I proceeded to whip my slut across her shoulders and ass, being sure to avoid her kidney area. She moaned and cried out but never used her safe words, so I increased the power of my strokes. The whip marks would take a couple days to fade but I made sure not to leave any welts or break the skin. Sara was trying not to move as this made the weights swing more, causing the clamps to tighten. The inventor of clover clamps was brilliant. I would have Angela continue to rub her reddened skin to combine the pleasure and pain. She seemed to love to rub Sara's pussy causing the clamps to swing back and forth.

Sensing Sara was tiring, I stopped and removed the clamps causing her to cry out as the blood returned to her pussy lips. I had Angela kiss and lick all of her sore areas. "Soothe her now Angela, lick her ass and pussy but do not make her cum."

Angela was rimming Sara's ass and licking her wet pussy and brought her to the edge a few times before backing off. Finally, we released Sara, turned her around and secured her facing the crowd. She was a sweaty mess but had never looked more beautiful to me. This time I had Angela use the clamps on Sara's nipples, the weights pulling and extending her nipples lewdly.

Selecting a lighter flogger, I proceeded to whip the front of Sara's body. Again she writhed and cried out as her skin turned a lovely pink, then red. Angela and I were in synch now, she seemed to sense when Sara needed a break and was right there to soothe some of the pain. The crowd was into the scene and cheering. There was also a lot of sexual activity going on amongst them as they got more into it. The noises of appreciation from them turned Sara on even more as her exhibitionist streak came out.

I decided to end the flogging with some underhand stokes to Sara's pussy. Starting lightly and slowly, building the speed and force gradually. Finishing as I swung the flogger rapidly in a circle, the ends of the flogger striking her clit. Sara is not allowed to cum without permission but I could not fault her as she came in an explosive, squirting orgasm.

"Aaahhhhhh fuuuucckkk!!"

Sara was slumped down, her restraints the only thing keeping her upright. The crowd was yelling and cheering at the display. I instructed Angela to remove the clamps. She took the initiative to lick and suck Sara's sore nipples then worked her way down her body. Sara perked up a little as Angela started to kiss and lick her pussy. I selected a medium sized dildo from the table. Handing it to Angela I instructed, "Fuck her with this while you lick her clit, make her cum again."

Turning to Sara I said, "You may cum at will slut." She must have still been pretty sensitive and worked up as Sara came again very quickly. Not near as powerful as the last one but her body tensed as she came hard again on Angela's talented tongue.

Together, we released her and I carried Sara to the back room I had reserved. The crowd was cheering and the DJ started a song with a thumping beat as the crowd started to dance and move as one. I thought an orgy might break out as they were that worked up but then people started to break up into groups, a lot of them heading for the back rooms.

The room was pretty spartan with just a bed and night stand with a light on it. As I had requested, there was a pitcher of ice water and some glasses on the night stand along with some towels and massage oil. I poured Sara a glass of water to drink, then used one of the towels to wipe the sweat off her body. I was pretty sweaty too, so I stripped and dried off as we drank some water.

We settled onto the bed, kissing and caressing as we came down from the intensity of the scene. We felt so connected in the afterglow. As we relaxed, I grabbed the massage oil and started a full body massage of my sweet sub. She moaned happily as I soothed all the sore spots on her luscious body.

When I had massaged her from head to toe, I crawled between her legs. My cock had been hard as steel all night from the excitement of our scene and her pussy was flooded. Sliding into the hilt on the first stroke, we looked in each others eyes then kissed passionately. Our coupling was slow and loving, tongues dueling as we reveled in each other's body.

We were in no hurry as we made love, relaxing after the intensity of the night. Others knocked, wanting to join us but we wanted to finish the evening alone together. Our pace increased as our excitement built, climaxing together as the excitement of the night became too much. We lay there catching our breath and whispering of our love for each other, talking about the events of the night.

Finally, we cleaned up and left the room. People stopped us on the way to the coat check room, telling us how hot our scene was. Donning our coats and walking to the car, I opened Sara's door and settled her in. She was half asleep on the ride home and I carried her inside when we arrived.

I carried her to the bathroom and sat her on the toilet, then ran the hot water in the shower. When the water was hot, we entered and proceeded to wash each other thoroughly. Finally clean, we stepped out and dried each other. We settled into bed and Sara softly said, "Thank you for such a wonderful gift Master. It was a birthday I will always remember and cherish. I love you!"

"I love you too baby," I answered as we drifted off to sleep.