She Asked To Be My Fucktoy

Story Info
The Dean's assistant breaks free of her past.
11.7k words
4.74
31.8k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started innocently enough. Donna was the new assistant in the Dean's office. Smart, capable, efficient at her job, with a lovely personality--unless you crossed her. I chaired a lot of meetings where Donna represented the Dean's office, and we struck up a friendship. An office friendship. Lunch now and then to talk shop. Occasional drink or two after work. All up and up.

I'll admit, the red dress got me. Donna had a red and black print pencil dress that hugged her nice curves perfectly. I told her once or twice how much I liked the dress, and she blushed and said nothing. But I did notice she wore it more often. Donna in--and out--of that dress occupied more and more of my fantasies.

Because our campus was somewhat remote and hard to get to, the quarterly trustee meetings would be held in a big city, generally New York or Boston. I attended on occasion as a faculty rep while Donna organized the Dean's meetings with the various trustee committees. Her job was hard at these outings compared to mine. I pretty much just showed up and listened.

Everyone would go to dinners or to bars at the end of the day and socialize. I don't know if it was her or me, but somehow we always ended up at the same function and ended up talking and enjoying each other's company.

One night we ended up alone at the little bar in the Palace in New York. We had both been there awhile, lingering after everyone else had gone to bed. She was wearing the dress. I had had several drinks, and apparently that affected my inhibitions.

"Donna, can I tell you something?"

"Of course," she said, if a bit hesitantly.

"We have been friends for quite awhile, and I have to say I have developed a bit of a crush on you." Donna blushed and stared into her drink.

"Hmmm...thank you for telling me, that is very sweet. What brought this on?"

"Well, everything, I guess," I began, "But I can't take my eyes off you when you wear that dress."

"Haha! Yeah I noticed you peeking now and then." Donna unconsciously tugged at the bodice of the dress, enhancing the already great view of her ample cleavage. "I can't imagine why you love this dress so much."

"Because every time I see you in that dress I spend the rest of the day imagining slowly taking it off of you." We both froze. My comment was way over the line given our friendship. It was one too many drinks talking. I tried to retreat. "I'm so sorry Donna. That was out of line. I'm sorry for opening my fat stupid mouth."

We sat in stunned silence for a bit, me thinking I had spoiled a nice friendship. We sipped our drinks for a bit before Donna spoke.

"I don't know what to do with that. I'm surprised but not mad. No one ever talked like that about me. Not even my husband. No one ever looked at me like you do. I kind of feel guilty that I'm not mad."

"Please don't be mad. I will keep my mouth shut. I want to stay your friend." I was pleading to some extent. Donna downed the rest of her drink.

"Don't worry about it. It's fine. We'd better call it a night though, don't you think?"

We walked together in silence to the elevator. The elevator ride was long and tortuous. We were on different floors, but high up, so the ride was long. Donna leaned against the wall, legs crossed at the ankles. She looked around the elevator but smiled nervously when our eyes met. She looked amazing. I stood on the opposite side of the elevator, arms in front of me, trying to hide the raging boner tenting my pants. More than once Donna's glance fell on my crotch. I was thinking about moving my hands and exposing the outline of my stiff dick through my pants when the bell chimed for Donna's floor. She looked at me with the deer in the headlights look. She tried to speak but nothing came out. Suddenly she bolted out of the elevator.

"Good night!" she croaked over her shoulder as the elevator doors closed and her shapely ass disappeared behind them.

I went to my room, stripped naked and jumped in the shower. I shot a huge load onto the wet walls, imagining that my cum was filling Donna's mouth, her red lipstick coloring my cock as her lips slid along my hard shaft.

...

When we got back to campus, we kept our distance for a while. Friendly when we met in meetings, but no lunches, no texting and no drinks after work. I was afraid I had ruined a nice friendship, but what was done was done. One evening I was packing my bag to go when there was a knock on the door. It was Donna, looking very nervous.

"Can we talk? If you're not busy."

"Of course!" I blurted, stepping aside so she could enter. "I'm so glad you came by, I have been thinking of you. I wanted to say again..."

"Please let me talk. This isn't easy for me." We sat down facing each other in my office chairs. "My head has been spinning since that night. Nobody ever talked like that about me. It shocked me, but I can't tell you how flattered I was. I am."

"Donna I..."

"Hush. Let me finish. In the elevator. I wanted to come to your room. I really did. But I couldn't."

"I know. Your husband..."

"Will you stop talking? It's not that. If I...When I...Look, if I came to your room, I wouldn't know what to do."

"What do you mean? I..."

"I don't know anything about sex, okay? I would have looked stupid. I would have been scared. I would have ruined it. So I ran away. I'm sorry."

"What do you mean you don't know anything about sex? Your married, you have a kid."

"Let me tell you about me. Do you have some time? More importantly, do you have any bourbon?"

I always had a stash of liquor in my desk. I poured us each a slug. To my surprise Donna downed her first drink in one shot, and the second one too. Then she seemed to relax.

"I grew up in a strict religious community. Outsiders would probably call it a cult. The pastor dictated what we could read, watch, eat, learn at school. It was awful. But as a kid, I didn't know any better. My parents were all in. At school, we couldn't attend health class, so we didn't learn about sex, and we could only have friends in the parish, so we didn't have any outside influence. I grew up knowing that when I was 16, the pastor would pick a husband for me. That's just the way it was. I had been beaten by my father and the pastor too much to protest. Kids who rebelled got banished. Put out by their parents with nothing. It was awful."

"Donna, I'm sorry, I had no idea. That must have been awful."

"That's just it, I was a kid. Whatever they told me was normal to me. I was happy when they picked David for me. They convinced me I was lucky to live like that, no matter what the other kids said. But David was a true believer as well so sex was not meant for pleasure. He gets on top, pushes it into me whether I'm ready or not. In a minute or two he climaxes, says good night and falls asleep. I didn't think anything of it, I had been taught sex was nothing special. But recently, I can't take it anymore. I don't want to go through the motions anymore. I don't want to die unhappy. I don't know what I want, but I know I don't have it."

"Wow, Donna...what changed?"

"Actually it was my job at the college. I heard all sorts of sex stories in the discipline committee. I never heard of some of the things they were talking about, and hearing them got me, well, excited. But I feel stupid. I am getting all aroused over things I don't even know what they are. That's why I was scared to come with you that night. You might have tried to do things and I wouldn't know how to act. Or react."

"Oh Donna, that's so cute." I couldn't help but smile. "I mean, sex is natural. Nobody is born knowing about it, and things have gotten more...varied...shall I say? But if you're willing, and game, things just work out. You worry too much."

"Don't make fun! Maybe I am a perfectionist. I want to know what I'm up against before I make the leap."

"Okay, it would be hard to make this more awkward, but what can I do to help?"

"Well...I understand you have...experience? With...uh...students? Maybe you could tell me about...um...what you did...maybe?"

I blushed. "Okay I was wrong. It is now officially more awkward. I didn't know I had a reputation." I really thought my student partners hadn't talked.

"I only overheard a couple of hallway conversations. Girls' talk I guess. For what it's worth, the...uh...reviews...ahem...sounded positive."

"Right. So, there is not enough bourbon in the bottle to get me to talk about those experiences. For now we need another plan." We were silent for a bit. Donna was almost smiling at my discomfort. I turned the tables. "How about porn? We could watch some porn. You'd learn quickly." Now Donna blushed.

"Hmmph. I was always told porn was sinful."

"Oh definitely. But everything you're thinking of doing right now is sinful to your people no? So does it matter?"

"I guess not. I assume you have some favorites?"

"Not really. But I can always find something I like." I fired up my laptop, disconnected from the college network (I would get busted by the IT police) and reconnected through my phone. I got on my favorite porn site. "So what do you want to know? Cock sucking? Facials? "Cum shots? Face sitting? Anal? Tit fucking? Pussy eating? Ass rimming? Cum swallowing?"

I got that deer in the headlights look again. "Uh, you pick. I don't know."

I picked a "cumpilation" which combined cock sucking, facials and cum shots. A good intro without being too scary. Donna watched intently at the first couple scenes. The first woman took a nice load in the face, the next had her large tits painted with gooey jizz. I noticed that Donna was squirming a bit in her chair and sometimes put her hand between her legs against her slacks. The next one was a bit rougher, the woman getting a hard throat fucking, the guy holding his cock in the back of her throat as his balls contract and he tries to cum down her throat. She gags and coughs and spits cum before he grabs her by the hair and makes her lick up what she spilled. I notice Donna trying to discreetly rub her pussy through her pants.

"It's okay," I said softly. "You can touch yourself. That's what you're supposed to do with porn."

She turned bright red. "No...I'm not..."

"It's okay. Cumming is the whole point of sex. Let me help you." I moved over to Donna's chair and got on my knees. I unfastened her belt and undid the button on her pants. She didn't resist. I tugged on her waistband and she raised her hips so I could slide her pants down to her knees. They were stretchy pants so she could spread her legs a bit. The front of her white panties were already soaking wet. I stood and moved my chair next to hers. I sat down and watched her face as I slid my hand in the waistband of her panties. Donna flinched a bit as my fingers slid between her labia and rubbed against her engorged clit.

"Oh! Oh! What are you doing? We can't...mmmmm." Her eyes opened briefly and she peered at the screen. The woman had her mouth open and tongue out as a stiff cock shot streams of cum straight into her mouth. "Can you...ooohhhh...can you go back to the one where she choked on his...uh...stuff? I want to see that...ahhhhh...again."

With my free hand I moved the slider back to the throat fucking scene. Donna ground her pussy against my fingers as the woman licked the cum off of the sheets.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh...ohh...oh..oh...oh...OH...OH...OH!" Donna came hard on my fingers, every muscle in her body tensing before exploding in waves of pleasure. "God! Oh God! Help me Jesus!" That was a new one on me. Donna's breathing slowed as she came down from her orgasmic heights. She looked at me dazed. "Nobody ever did that for me. That was so intense. I've never cum like that."

I slid a finger inside her pussy and stroked her spot. With my free hand I undid my pants pulled down the zipper on my jeans and pulled my cock out of my underwear. Donna's eyes widened as my thick 7" danced with my pulse.

"Yours is the first penis I've seen in person other than my husband's," she said through dazed eyes. I pressed harder on her spot while I stroked my cock with my other hand. Donna grasped my wrist and held my hand inside her dripping pussy. "Oh! I'm going to do it again! How can I...how can you...OH GEEEZ!" Donna's eyes rolled up in her head as an orgasm took over her body again. "Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!" I withdrew from Donna's ruined panties and licked her juices from my fingers. I stroked the full length of my cock, releasing some precum along the way. I rubbed it around the head of my dick as Donna watched, transfixed.

I stood and moved some papers from my desk, leaving a clear spot. "I'm going to cum now. Come over and watch." Donna pulled up her stretch pants as she rose. I stroked my cock harder as Donna watched my precum drip onto the desk.

"Can I..." Donna asked tentatively. "I've never touched a cock." I took her hand and wrapped her fingers around my throbbing shaft.

"Just stroke it like I was. You'll make me cum." She pulled and stroked my cock hard. I was already close.

"Ahhh! Oh my!" Donna exclaimed as the first thick rope of cum spattered across the desk.

"Mmmm...yeah Donna, just like that. Jack me off just like that!" My cock continued to spew cum on to the desk. I played with my balls which gave me two more spurts, coating the desk pretty well with my load. Donna released my cock. She playfully licked a bit of cum off her index finger.

"That was amazing! Do you always cum that much?"

"I guess. You had me going, though." Is that your first taste of cum?" Donna nodded as she licked some more from her hand. "Do you like it?" Donna nodded again. "Good. I motioned to the desk. "Lick it up."

She blanched again. "You're kidding right? I've never..." She didn't finish the sentence as I grabbed her hair and pulled hard. Donna gasped.

"Do I sound like I'm kidding?" I said sternly. "You saw that video. He made her lick his cum off of the sheets. Nnow do as you're told and lick up my cum." I pushed her head roughly towards the table. "Stick out your tongue. Donna did so tremulously. I pushed her tongue into a puddle of jizz. "Now lick that up!" Clearly Donna's upbringing made her submit to authority. Donna started to lick up my cum, slurping up large wads with pursed lips.

"Ummm...mmmm...shuurp...gulp." She started working faster, gulping down mouthfuls of my sperm. I pulled down her pants and slid my finger into her ass crack. She didn't flinch, just kept licking. I let go of her hair and used both hands to spread her ass. She had a pretty pink butthole. I was going to love playing with this one I thought.

"All done." Donna stood, cum pasted on her lips and chin. "you're right. I need more cum." Donna's phone buzzed with a text message. "It's my daughter. I've got to run. Thanks for the lesson Professor. I needed that." She took a tissue from my desk, wiped her mouth, adjusted her pants and hair and bounced out of my office.

This was going to be fun.

...

The semester got going full swing and we didn't see each other much. Once during a committee meeting I sat next to Donna and tried to discreetly slide my hand under her skirt. She slapped it away.

After a month or so, Donna finally emailed she was free for lunch. "Stop by my office, we can leave from here," I replied, my office being between her office and the dining hall.

"Wow, you look amazing," I said as I opened the door. Donna wore a simple white A-line dress, belted at the waist with large yet tasteful red flowers in the print. The dress was not terrible low cut but did expose her nice cleavage. She looked like a sunny summer day. She did a turn to show off the dress as I closed the door behind her, making sure it was locked on the outside. As she twirled, I grabbed an arm and pulled her close. She looked frightened for a second. Grabbing both arms, I pushed her roughly against the office wall and pinned both her arms above her head. She struggled a bit instinctively to get away but I held her fast.

"Don't try to get away. It's time for another lesson."

"Why are you...what...?" She couldn't finish her sentence before I kissed her roughly, plunging my tongue into her sweet mouth. Her frightened look melted away. She kissed me back, hard, moaning. Her hand slid down my leg and grabbed my cock through my pants. Suddenly she broke away.

"Oh my God, I never kissed another man before! And I grabbed your dick!" Donna looked scared again. I tried to keep it light.

"Well, you did stroke my cock and slurp my cum off of my desk a couple weeks ago. So we're kind of past that point. Donna we can stop anytime. But did you like what we did? Did you like me touching you?" She nodded without meeting my gaze. "You said you needed more cum. Do you still think so?" She nodded again. "I won't push anything Donna, but I think you have spent a long time denying your body, denying your needs. You are a beautiful lovely woman. You should use what God gave you." Donna giggled a bit and then sighed.

"Let's keep God out of it. Kiss me." She pulled my head towards hers and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close. As we kissed, I slid my hands down and grabbed her ass. I lifted her dress, slid my hand in her panties and ran a finger along her ass crack. I could feel the heat emanating from her pussy.

"Ohhh...," she moaned softly. "How your touch makes me feel." Donna raised her eyes to meet mine. She smiled. "You said something about another lesson?" I kissed her again. I pushed her panties off of her hips. Donna wiggled them down her legs and kicked them off. I put my hand on her ass and lifted her, pulling her dress out of the way before placing her naked ass on my desk. I dropped to my knees.

"Spread your legs." Donna obeyed. Her pussy had a full bush, the hair already glistening with her wetness. Without a word, I reached on my desk for a pair of scissors. Donna again reacted with alarm.

"What? Scissors? What are you doing?"

"Relax. Your pussy has been neglected too long, not gotten the attention it deserves. I am going to give it some love and attention, getting it ready for the next phase of your life." First, I ran my fingers through her pussy hair, to untangle it and fluff it for the scissors. Most of her hair was already wet with pussy juice. I pinched a bunch of hair between my fingers and cut the excess.

"Have you ever done this before?" she asked as her pussy got something of a buzzcut.

"No, but a girl shaved my cock and balls once."

"Student?"

"Maybe. Hold still."

"Can I shave your cock and balls?"

"Maybe. Almost done." I finished and regarded my handiwork. Donna's bush was trimmed to about a half inch. Some hairs had been about four inches. I don't know what maintenance will make of the neat pile of trimmed pubes on the carpet, but I didn't care. Donna's pussy was visibly wet and getting wetter. Her breathing was shallower and her pretty tits were heaving slightly in her dress.

"So, what now?" she asked, almost a whisper. I answered by running my tongue along one pussy lip, savoring her pussy juice. Donna gasped. "Ahhh! No one ever..."

"I know. Shhh." I licked the other lip. Then licked between her labia without separating them, lapping up a steady flow of pussy juice. Then I parted her labia with my tongue and dragged the full length of my tongue across her ample clit. I thought Donna would rocket off the desk like she'd been electrocuted.

"AHHHH! AHHHH! AHHHH!" she cried out too loudly. "What was that?" I swirled my tongue around her clit. She grabbed my hair and pulled hard. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO ME?" she hissed as she came as hard as any woman I've ever eaten. A lifetime of denial and abstention washed away in one toe-curling, eye-rolling, life-changing, body shuddering orgasm. Her pussy juice flowed freely, faster than I could lick it up.