All Comments on 'Sarah'

by wantsomefun1951

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well written

Excellent story.

estragonestragonabout 12 years ago

Good story. Needs a copy edit, but the plot and the characters are very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Definitely a 5. Excellent story.

BarneyFyfeBarneyFyfeabout 12 years ago
Great Story

can't wait for the "seminar" !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Hope that you write a follow up story for when the two of you get together at your cabin...

HatsudaHatsudaabout 12 years ago
Damn! This is really tough...

I'm always a 'Burn The Bitch' reader of infidelity in a marriage; always! Except this time it seems...

You've managed to seduce me into sympathizing with this middle-aged wife who, later in life than she should have been, is finally discovering the wonderful world of sensuous, sexual pleasure. All this, without demeaning the husband who has been her entire life up until now, without giving to another what she should have been giving to him, but instead exploring those aspects of her sexual life that he was unwilling, or unable to give to her with another who was mature enough not to put a permanent claim to her emotions or love.

Your descriptions of the sexual interactions themselves were very smoothly done, and very erotic, and left this reader with a great deal of sympathy and understanding of why they took place, and left the mark of a good writer in so doing.

I'm left to deal with a fair amount of ambivalence about my feelings with this piece, and I hope that you can write another bit one day where the 'cheating bitch' gets torched to the ground for her infidelity! It's not this work to be sure, but if it happens, I just know that you'll treat it with as much pathos as you did with this one.

Thanks for a really good read...

H -

wantsomefun1951wantsomefun1951about 12 years agoAuthor
In answer to Hatsuda --

Not often I get a comment like that! Thank you!

I'm not going to "burn the bitch" because, to me, Sarah isn't a "cheating bitch." Yes, she's cheating on her husband, which is morally and, in many places, legally wrong. While I'm not sure it matters on a porn site, I do tend to punish my villains in my stories. This woman isn't a villain in my eyes.

Sometimes, my characters come alive for me. It's pretty cool when that happens. I've gotten to know this woman. We've had a number of discussions. Sarah's story is properly placed in the "Loving Wives" category, Literotica's search tag for extra-marital affair stories.

I believe the story of Sarah and Don is done, at least for now. If I do pick it up again, I'll treat their relationship similarly to the way I did before.

Sarah may be married, but to whom? To what? A robot? A ghost? Mr. Freeze from the one Batman movie? A guy more in love with his xBox, or his job, or hunting and fishing trips than he is with his wife?

Marriage is a two-way street. Both people's needs must be met in some way.

I'm not being a smart-ass here. I'm just explaining why Sarah and Don did what they did.

Thank you again for your thoughtful and kind words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

I enjoyed your story, I thought it was very well developed, I actually felt a bit sorry for Sarah. Don did a nice thing for her,,well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very nicely done

For me, this story was both hot and human. My enjoyment of it comes from the way it was written: the pace, plot development, character development, all that. My feelings about infidelity, deprivation, sexual frustration, differing desires, and the like, are just an overlay which I get to leave aside because it's a story.

That said, I have gone through the exercise of placing myself in each of the three principal characters' roles here. For all the people I care about, I wish that they would have a conversation about polyamory before they commit or marry, or if not, when they recognize their sexual desires do not match up. What my life has taught me is that I do not cheat guilt-free, I hate being cheated on, I hate being in a committed relationship where sexual desires do not match and there is no openness to polyamory.

Bottom line for the author: 5 stars, and my thanks.

swjayswjayabout 12 years ago
Sensual & very erotic

Sensual and amazing, well written and developed. Found it to be sensitive and arousing even for an old guy like me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You can dress it up but cheating is STILL cheating

She could have insisted on councling with her husband and if that failed chosen to diverse him. I cannot stand for lies and cheating no matter how attractive you make it sound.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

DAMN I want to meet someone like SARAH! Please write MORE about her

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
This story is fantastic. Five stars isn't enough

Not very probable that it could happen, but for a sweet loving story it was just perfect.

The author had me wanting that she would eventually find a way for her and him to be together. Even moving to where he lived with her children and leaving her husband behind.

Finding working with him is totally rewarding and the sex that they have is just the only thing she can think of and makes her love him more than she could ever realize.

Of course he would have to soften on his outlook on marriage, and let her become the woman of his life.

I hope that the author would revisit this story and find a way for them to be together.

Thanks for the really sweet and enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting story

This was a well written story. I especially liked it becauase it posed an interesting situation. You have a husband that apparently does not like sex for what appears to be religous or possibly psychological reasons. Then you have a wife who wants to know what sex is like since she has never fully experienced it, but her husband is not willing to explore it. Does she remain loyal to her husband and never realize what sex can be or learn only by cheating? Granted, she is cheating but what would one do in that situation. Tough call especially when you have children involved and still love her husband to a certain degree as stated twoard toward the end. The previous comment about counciling does not sound feasible in this situation but anything possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Real Gem

This is a really great story, not just the situation but the way that Sarah gets cross with people judging her abilities as a pretty woman instead of a top quality accountant. The characterisation is spot-on and the rationale is top dollar. Oh, and the sex is smoking! as well as turn-on realistic. It's great that Sarah was hesitant, she has 'skills', but you made a good case for how she got those. You were particularly kind to Tim. Men like that are usually a lot less simpatico, but he's more credible like this.

My online non-lover told me to come and read this, LOL. He's not supposed to PM me but I crack and PM him sometimes, then he PMs back. And then I go back to my guy and my family and make the sandwiches, just picking up a little kiss off the non-lover on the public threads and tossing him one. I wish I had Sarah's courage! It's been five years since my guy gave a f*ck, I go to parties with him and men lean all over me (literally) and he chats to his mates. He isn't even good around the house like Tim! but I won't so much as sneak off into my PM box to do my long-suffering non-lover in a virtual way. (Don't feel sorry for the non-lover, now! I expect he has other 'friends', LOL, and we do have fun or he wouldn't still be around.)

I never thought I would post an Anonymous comment, but I don't want people to realise on the Discussion Board that I'm semi-detached instead of 'attached'. I really thank you for this lovely down-to-earth story, which makes me hopeful that there might be some man who enjoys sex (aside from the non-lover, who lives too far away unfortunately) and whom I could go to some day soon. And in the meantime I can read your story. ;)

sgkfinancesgkfinancealmost 11 years ago
Shades of Gray

Thanks for a great story.

This is real difficult for me - with so many shades of gray in this story, I'd expect marriage as one of the last vestiges where everything is black and white, with no scope for "interpretation" or ifs/buts. There is an implicit trust in marriage which almost blinds the spouse to their partner's negative traits.

You've forced me to think that not everything is black/white - the graceful librarian I know, or the lady next door helpful-to-everybody with a fulfilled marriage who is a role model to others gets her ashes hauled in a nearby city outside of her marriage.

Sarah is a sensual lady and strongly understands the values and responsibilities that people bring to their marriage, as seen in her initial dialogs. Her frustrations are understandable, and I'm really sorry to see such a lovable woman not getting the love she is right to expect. But towards the end, particularly in the context of her marriage spiel, she does come out as a bit of a hypocrite.Just getting cut that marriage spiel from the story would have probably made a difference to the story.

You have left a deep sexual/emotional imprint in the story that I see Sarah as a "heroine" rather than a villain. It is regrettable that such a talented, hard-working and lovely woman with the correct values considers it right to step out.

Both Sarah and her hubby (Tim ?) haven't had other sex-partners, and as a male I'd bet that if Sarah forces a sexual show-down, Tim will lose in more ways than one, and come out a grinning winner at the end (unless he's a closet gay) !

I feel Sarah wants to have the cake (stable family, church, society and the works) and eat it too, which never works in this world. She has to set her life priorities, or atleast draw a line in the sand with Tim (if he can't perform, atleast he should agree to let her be somebody's mistress). Won't she feel cheated, if Tim was getting something on the side, thinking she is a frigid bitch? With her kids old enough now, even a divorce is an option.

This story was very graceful and erotic and the sex was emotional too with no negativity at all. I just deeply regret (at the risk of sounding sanctimonious) that somebody may conclude it is ok to cheat on a marriage for the right reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
excellent story hit home with a touch of reality or realism

Your story as others have said was difficult because it felt real. Touched a nerve or simply, its how an affair starts. Amazing how sarah became successful with the huge support of her husband, your story suggests a religious belief or unusual belief about his sex life or lack? where you were spot on, was sarah's view of it in private with her colleague which would turn into the sexual affair at the end? What made me read this again, was how easy it was for sarah to dismiss her husbands feelings and what ever it was to cause his sexual break down and jump into a lover ( no pun intended). I see a second part, but no happiness, I am seeing the potential that deceit and deception runs both ways, their client or target of an audit, could easily have them followed by investigators as easily as sarah's contact was to owens. That will of course be up to part 2. If I were writing I would not have a happy ending, sadly sarah does not deserve one here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Its a cheating story

Ok, a cheating story, with some twists, points the finger at her target of investigation and at the same time cheats on her husband. That is almost too common. Good story, I see a sequel, I see her target suspect in her investigations also having a PI look after them, I see evidence of her affair brought to light and crashing her marriage. I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A tale beautifully written!

This was superbly crafted and detailed. So nicely real, I hope it was a true story!? The Lady was ready to grow,and she was presented-in my personal experience- quite accurately and in a sensitive manner. One of the VERY best here in style and believabiity! Thank you!!!

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Sad

If she's so dissatisfied with her marriage she needs to fix it, change it or end it before she fucks around. Obviously she had very traditional vows and expectations. Faithless liars deserve only disgust and disrespect...

OnethirdOnethirdabout 9 years ago
Good build up

This was a very nice story, told with nice pacing. Not sure why some anonymous trolls like to waste time trashing your effort- I greatly appreciated your work.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
In case anyone is unsure,

Tim is not just a conservative religious husband. He is a gay man trying to live within the confines of the limitations he has been taught.

He doesn't enjoy being alone with her, he is not attracted to her, everything about her anatomy is repulsive to him. Yet, he is afraid to explore the feelings he has outside of the box his sexuality is bound by.

It is no surprise he is not aggressive or curious in the bedroom with his wife, she is not physically attractive to him. .

Both Sarah and Tim (and as a offshoot, their children) would be better off to embrace who they are and move on.

I applaud Sarah for her courage and curiosity.

Do we get to vicariously attend the seminar next month?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seemed like

a comfortable familiarity that warmed to intimacies ..wtf, I liked it enough to ask for more from an erotic mind / author

tryingit56tryingit56over 8 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story and great build up and developing the characters and gaining insight into each of them. I like how basically in a way Don was able or take advantage of Sarah or the situation and must admit would have loved to be Don in the story. Also felt Sarah's husband Tim was not only an idiot in the story. To have someone like Sarah is described in the story if she was mine I would be taking her and fucking her as much as I possibly could. In fact Tim was not only be a bad husband in this way but even a bad Christian. It may shock some but while the words are not written this way it even says in the Bible that you should be fucking your wife on a regular basis. While I would call myself somewhat religious maybe this is my naughty side or fantasy coming out some I love reading stories about the good church girl going bad. While Sarah may not be the fully good girl going bad I did enjoy that she was getting it from another man other than her husband. I would love to see more on this story and continue it. Will Sarah leave Tim or will she get to have both Tim and Don,. Personally can imagine different senarios where this could go

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great read

to bad there is not a part 2

the writing builded a nice story line of there lifes

and I have to agree about the comment about Tim

like to see story line expand on

great story otherwise

Harsh61Harsh61over 7 years ago

Nicely narrated with decent vocabulary gripping story. Hope to receive Part-II of this story.

EzrollinEzrollinalmost 7 years ago
Is there going to be a part 2?

Just two decent people looking for comfort in a world that sometimes offers little. Good storyline and character development written in an easy to read style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Surprise

I am surprised that so many people are concerned with fidelity, on an erotic site.

Everyone has a right to get their desires fulfilled, provided they don't exploit others.

This is a story where everyone got what they wanted, and no one had anything taken away from them in the process. It was the perfect situation, which I guess can be written about in a story, but hardly ever occurs in real life.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 6 years ago
WOW !

Just a terrific story. You can really write. The story flowed like water and was as smooth as silk. Your dialog was so natural and the story line believable. Don't know if you're a man or a woman, but it doesn't matter. That was a great story as well as one of the best written of the thousands I've read on here. VERY WELL DONE ! A 5 easily. Bravo !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a bullshit story line!

Don isn't acting anything different than the cheating husbands/lovers that he investigates. If Sarah doesn't love her husband enough to be celibate with him then she must divorce him. She is still a cheater. She could bring an incurable disease back to her family and infect them. You can transfer Herpes by just kissing another person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Easy to see why this is a Hall of Fame story

Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW!

Has a very high rating for any story and an exceptionally, extremely high rating for a Loving Wives story -- and deserves it and more. If this is not the best, it is one of the best, Loving Wives stories out of the hundreds (thousands?) I have read. One of many features that made this a top-notch story was the respect Sarah and Don showed each other. (I do not like coercion or even prodding that makes someone uneasy.)

Also, I am a fan of well-told sex education stories. Another great one -- although in a different way than this one -- is Educating Dustin Rhodes a beautiful 3 part series by Mindventure.

I come to Literotica because I want some fun. And that's what wantsomefun1951 delivered.

Kudos

Paul in Oklahoma

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 5 years ago
Ahem!

Excellent writing. Interesting story line, but I did not like the theme. They were both scum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Handbook for cheaters

The story seduces the audience with what happens in alot of infidelity cases. That's what happens when you go outside the marriage to unload your baggage. It seems easy at first, because they only get to hear one side of the story, and there is less chance of judgement if they are removed from the situation. They prove to be sympathetic and one thing leads to another. Bet her husband might have a different story to tell you. The great mom and wife was really putting her family first. But it all good because we all feel sympathy for the poor neglected girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

enjoyed, there could be more, husband side, future encounters, slap hapy papy #9

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Just another

Just another cheating story. No matter how well written, the subject sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WHO IS WRONG?

tryingit56 comments that Tim (Sarah's husband) was not only a bad husband but even a bad Christian. He supports this with "while the words are not written this way it even says in the Bible that you should be fucking your wife on a regular basis."

True. The most relevant Scripture for this is

I Corinthians 7:3-5, which says

3. The husband must fulfill his duty to his wife, and likewise also the wife to her husband.

4. The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does; and likewise also the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does.

5. Stop depriving one another...

(and goes on to give an exception).

That this is referring to physical, sexual relations is obvious from the term "body" in verse 4, plus the preceeding context.

Obviously, Tim is violating the Bible rule requiring regular sex for married people.

So is anyone/any religious group that restricts it, as, for example, only for procreation.

On something of a sidelight, the idea that not engaging in sex is more holy (as for priests, nuns) is contrary to the Bible. After all, the Bible's view is that God thought up/invented sex -- and that everything God made was good (that is, until man adulterated or misused it).

While the Bible clearly incriminates Tim, so also it does Sarah (and Don), since the sex mandated is to be with your marital partner. I Corinthians 7:1-2 (immediately preceeding the verses quoted above) shows that one reason for getting married and having sex is to avoid immorality (which is any sex outside of marriage).

So, following the logic of tryingit56, Sarah was also a "bad Christian."

Ignoring that, I rated it 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

fifteen16fifteen16over 4 years ago
Old Saying

I don't know the exact words but it goes something like this, "if you have a good woman look after her, if you don't, someone else will". Good yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I loved the story, surprise, a good chunk of what I loved. The writing.

Direct phrases, no need to decode the phrases but no need to stop and reread stuff that went different directions to the reader.

Not all mechanical tho, we ha e all go e thru similar situations.

Thank you ( even tho you might be dead it's been so long.

Greg

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Funny as hell

You really know how to bring a phrase to life. Particularly the phrase when you point one finger at someone, 3 are pointing back at you. Half the story is about them finding out about a guy who is cheating on his wife, they are constantly talking trash about him. The other half is them running down the same path. It's funny how it's so romantic when she cheats, but when the man cheats he's the scumbag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

5 stars.

Probably the best written sex scenes I have read on literotica.

It is well woven together in a believable story with equally believable real characters with all their inherent flaws ad weaknesses..

I understand that this story is just a slice of their lives but a follow up would have been real nice.

What happened on the retreat?

Did Tom ever find out?

Did Sarah leave Tom?

Kiwiborn

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

I could identify with this story from the husband who's wife had repressed her sexuality, not as bad as Tim, but like Don I enjoy oral and she thought it dirty and would not kiss on the rare occasions she allowed it. Others have previously mentioned sex as being part of God's plan for marriage, I strongly endorse that view. If a husband and wife embrace their sexuality and share it with each other a stronger marriage bond would develop.

A thoroughly enjoyable story.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961over 2 years ago

I'll skip comments on this one

maxx308maxx308over 2 years ago

Extremely well written and enjoyable to read. A 5***** story, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovely premise.

Beautifully told.

Great dialog.

Five stars. For sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This one might be the best and most arousing erotic story I've ever read. Extremely well written. Thank you for sharing your writing with us.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

looking forward to the lake seminar

wasagadavewasagadave10 months ago

Great story! Well done! 5 STARS

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

I loved this. Very well done

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Four stars. Well written, but I found myself skimming a lot.

JPB

Bill669JBill669J4 months ago

Well, looks like Sarah put another notch on her lipstick case. This isn’t her first rodeo. Hubby hired another PI took her to the cleaners and she never saw her kids again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous