Sarah: A Pleasant Saturday-Day

Story Info
Scott and Sarah spend extra time on Saturday.
7.4k words
3.75
1.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up next to Sarah Saturday morning was paradoxical, as it was both alarming and comforting in the same instance. She was his perfect sexual counterpart, lying next to him, spooning, something he never did, but loved the feel of her shoulder blades against his chest, her ass on his cock, and her legs intertwined with his. Besides, her neck was there to be kissed, as he gently caressed her breasts, while also rubbing her sides. The feel of Sarah's body against his was sublime, almost surreal, and something Scott had never encountered before at such a high level of experience. He had woken up to plenty of women before, but he had never been confronted with a woman such as Sarah, someone who took his breath away, someone who moved how he did, someone who alarmingly touched him deeper, someone he connected with.

But, there she was, naked, precious, so very elegant in a natural way. Unable to resist, he began gently kissing the back of her neck, soft, gentle, slightly sucking as he went from the back of her ear, down her neck to her shoulder, sucking, exploring, filing away the taste, smell, and feel of her body. Each gentle caress of his lips alerted the synapses in Sarah's semi-conscious state, slowly arousing her, her pussy moistening, and hips undulating slightly, consequently rubbing his cock with her taut and formed ass cheeks.

Encouraged by her movements, Scott kissed down her back, exploring the entirety, kissing her shoulder blades, down her right side, and then across the small of her back, gently nudging Sarah so she lay face down, allowing him to kiss up her left side. Soft moans of encouragement emanated from her, a combination of coos and tempered groans.

"MMMMM, OOOOOHHHHH, AAAAAHHHHH, MMMMMMM," periodically escaped from her depths.

With Sarah still in a semi-conscious state, Scott straddled the back of her legs around her knees, kissing from the back of her neck, down her spine to the top of her gorgeous ass. Kissing her ass cheeks sent a surge of excitement through Scott, while also appeasing his latent submissive desires. Spreading her cheeks and licking down her crack with the back of his tongue sent shivers through both lovers. Her scent was more pungent after a night of sex, but that spurred him to lavish in the taste, more acrid, bitter, but distinctly her. As Scott lapped at her backside, Sarah slid back underneath his straddled legs and pulled her knees up to allow easier access to her ass. She loved the feel of his tongue, especially on her pussy. But, ever since the first time he had eaten her ass, she yearned for it again. She was too embarrassed to ask for it, not knowing that Scott would do it every day if she desired and allowed him to. Scott continued to work and Sarah's subtle moans became more pronounced and frequent. With his lover pressing her puckered hole back against his tongue, Scott rubbed two fingers up along her labia lips, lingering on her clit, until he slid slightly back down to thrust them deep into her, finding her g-spot, stimulating her with a simple rubbing motion with the end of his digits.

"AAHHHHH, fuck, yes, yes, yes, yes, AHHH, AHHH, AHHH, FUUUUCCCKKKK."

The walls of Sarah's pussy tightened, gripping his fingers one time after another as she came hard from her lover's ministrations while he dutifully lapped at her pungently delicious asshole.

Scott immediately slid away from Sarah's ass, guiding her onto her back in order to access her flowing womanhood. The first taste of her beautiful pussy was a luscious mix of multiple orgasms and lack of washing. She still tasted sweet, but the smell was denser, overwhelming Scott's mind as he relished her strongly pungent taste, increasing his infatuation and desire for this lovely woman.

The more he ate her, the more he wanted to taste her, no matter what state, just after a shower, after a workout, or now, in the morning after a beautiful night of sex. For her part, Sarah just on the cusp of coming down from the last orgasm began to shoot back up rapidly to another. Scott was like no other lover she had been with. His primary concern was not his immediate pleasure, rather he took time to explore her body, investigate the nuisances of her being, always ensuring that she was fully satisfied and sated. He certainly was not like the other self absorbed douches she had slept with. Aside from the attentiveness during sex, there was something else about him, his caress, knowing touch, and warmth that exuded from him that created a comfort level that she felt with no other. It was almost frightening how at ease she felt and how he made her feel safe, protected, and content. As she was caught dwelling on her lover, her second orgasm hit quickly. She suddenly squeezed her inner thighs around Scott's head. Encouraged by her vice-like grip and right hand fisting his hair to pull him into her sex, Scott ignored the tautness in his jaw, focusing on her finishing a strong orgasm, ensuring that his lover thoroughly enjoyed the entirety of his mouth.

While Sarah's second orgasm slowly subsided, Scott gently kissed up her stomach, in between her beautifully pert breasts, up the front of her elegant neck and then finally reaching her lips, relishing the pouty softness and sweet taste. After lingering in a gentle kiss for a bit, he slipped to her side, resting and holding her gently as her breathing and body moved to stabilize. Once Sarah's breath had found normalcy, Scott slid out of bed, kissed her lips, cheek, and eyelids, and exited the room in only a robe.

"Hmmmm, looks like someone is in need of some refueling," Amy stated matter of factly, with a broad grin on face.

"Usually you would have had your lady out by now. She must be something special."

Scott could only smile, not making much eye contact with his roommate. She certainly knew him well, saw the parade of women who would frequent his bedroom, and was always there to run interference for him when another overzealous lover had to be let down gently.

"Ummm, well, you know Amy, I am trying to change a bit, settle down some, and just, well, just be a tad more mature."

Amy sidled up to Scott as he was poking into the fridge, whispering in his ear.

"Listen, stud, I know you. You are a man whore. But, this girl, this girl is dangerous for you. I can smell her all over your face and from the rock hard cock under your robe, I bet you haven't even cum yet. With most of the girls, you would have already finished up and been at the gym, leaving me to usher them out of the house.. Nope, my friend, this girl is a bit different than all the others. Be careful."

With the sage advice, Amy kissed him on the cheek, slightly inhaling the pungent scent of Sarah splashed across his countenance. With a slight sigh and then a smile, she grabbed her cup of coffee and went back to her bedroom, shutting the door, and immediately dropping her pajama bottoms, plunged her vibrator to her g-spot, slightly relieving her pent up need for sex. Amy had always desired Scott, but always valued their friendship even more, so she would live vicariously through the sounds emanating from his room, knowing deep down that if they ever did become intimate that it would destroy their friendship. Neither of them wanted that, so they lived together with a comfortable sexual tension faintly present.

Scott cooked down a mix of broccoli, peppers, onions, mixed them into some eggs with mozzarella cheese and some bacon, making a nice omelet for the two of them. While the eggs cooked, he brought Sarah some coffee, having to wrestle his way out of the bedroom as her insatiable appetite, sensual body, and intoxicating musk endeavored to hold him captive. Once the eggs were done, OJ on the table, and English muffins buttered, he summoned Sarah to the kitchen. Scott's jaw dropped as her beautiful presence continued to blow him away, dressed in only one of his t-shirts and sweats, she still looked stunning.

"Hmmm, a man that can cook too. I might have to keep you around for a little bit longer," Sarah stated with a wry grin and possessive look in her eyes.

"I do aim to please my dear lady, and, besides, I do have a bit of news for you."

Watching him suspiciously, wondering what he was up to, Sarah tread cautiously, measuring his every word and step.

"Uhhhh, hmmm, and pray tell, what would be the news?"

"Well, as you know, today is Saturday."

"Yep, I know that quite well. I know that I will be losing you soon because you have to go. You have to go serve, 'another woman.' Yes, I am abundantly aware and clear on that. So, while I am at home alone or out at the club being hit on by losers of all sorts, you will be doing, well who the fuck knows what you will be doing!"

Visibly agitated and obviously distraught over the situation, Sarah's frustration was clear. Tonight was one of her few free Saturday nights from work because there was a private function being held at and all the "seasoned" waitresses had already volunteered to work. Rumor was that the renter was a generous tipper and only the most senior servers worked the yearly event, including the owner's wife. So, Sarah was left alone, no work, no sex, and no satisfaction.

As she shuffled her omelet around on her plate, Scott smiled gently, entertained by the petulant outburst of his lover. Sarah briefly looked up, interpreting Scott's smile and moving to hug her as patronizing. As Scott advanced toward her, Sarah pushed him away, stood up, and ran back into his room. Throwing herself on the bed like a five year old, she meekly wept into his pillow. Scott slowly followed her into the bedroom, closed the door, and chuckled.

Turning her head to face him, she spat, "What the fuck are you laughing about?"

"Oh, my, my, my, is my little girl upset? Is she feeling sorry for herself? You know, your little tantrum is not very mature or ladylike of you, and I do not appreciate it."

With that, Scott scooped both arms under Sarah's stomach, lifted her off of the bed, sat down and then placed her over his lap, exposing her glorious ass. Sarah protested, trying to escape his grip.

"Let go of me! You are an asshole, thinking you can just fuck me when you want and then go off to your Mistress!"

Kicking and thrashing, she was working hard for release, but Scott held her there with one arm, casually reaching down under the bed and pulling out the padded handcuffs. He quickly secured her arms behind her back as she continued to fight back. Scott then picked up Sarah's panties from last night, pinched her nose and then shoved them in her mouth.

"A good girl would have waited until I was finished talking before she left the table." SMACK!

"A good girl would have finished the nice breakfast I made for her." SMACK! SMACK!

"A good girl would have helped me clean up the dishes when we were done eating." SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"A good girl would be more understanding of my situation." SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

From the second smack on, Sarah's face was littered with streaking tears. Scott was not striking her hard, but he was firm with her. The blows stung, but more upsetting to Sarah were the swirling emotions running through her mind. She had hit her limit in the kitchen. Overwhelmed by the strong feelings that Scott stirred in her, the frustration of not having him as hers and hers only hit her. She couldn't even talk to her best friend, her mother, about how she felt. Joan had forbidden Sarah to see Scott. The woman who had introduced the two, albeit under quite interesting circumstances, her mother, had, in fact, introduced Scott and Sarah, but then Joan abruptly ended her own contact and Sarah's contact with him. Now, Sarah felt as if she was drowning in a mix of lust, longing, need, desire, and love. Yes, love, as deep down, she knew that she loved Scott, but it seemed that love was put on hold. She was going to graduate school in a couple of months, and Scott had other obligations, mainly the fact that he was a submissive servant to a Domme for at least another half of a year. His former Domme, her mother, had traded Scott for a female submissive once Joan was engaged to her now husband, Dean. So, as the sting on her ass cheeks intensified, all of the complications to their relationship surfaced. Thus, as Scott removed the panties from her mouth, the gasping Sarah could only feebly whimper..

"Not so sassy now, huh, my dear?" Scott asked as his hand moved down to her beautiful pussy.

Encountering her gushing crevice, he smiled, knowing that among the tears was also her deep desire for more, for more kink, for more sex, for more pushing boundaries. Plunging two fingers inside to her g-spot, he curled the tips around her bump and aggressively massaged it. Although frustrated, Sarah succumbed to her body, as her sobs slowly gave way to soft moans as her hips instinctively pushed back against Scott's intruding fingers. The two fell into a gently focused rhythm, edging her closer to another orgasm. As the heat intensified between her legs, Sarah enthusiastically moved closer to another explosion, gyrating her hips, pushing back against the fingers manipulating her senses and emotions, breathing heavily, panting, surging, growing, yearning for release, with Scott sensing her need.

"Whaahhhh?"

Scott's fingers left her pussy, leaving it empty, unsatisfied. Sarah turned her head, ass still upturned and over Scott's lap, her pleading eyes, begging for release, as she could form no words.

Scott wanted nothing more than to throw her onto the bed and take her doggy style, plow his thick cock deep inside the pussy that was leaking all over his leg. Instead, he lifted her off his lap and laid her down on her side on the bed, covering her convulsing and semi-bound body with a blanket.

"I'll be right back."

Scott returned with a glass of water, a freshly toasted English muffin with honey, and a banana. He sat Sarah up, lovingly pushing her tear-moistened hair from her face and over each shoulder. After some water, he fed her the much needed food, filling part of the physical emptiness in her stomach's pit. As she ate, Scott gazed at her, gently stroking her hair, cheeks, and shoulders with the back of his free hand. He softly kissed her cheeks, forehead, neck, and shoulders, calming her with the subtle brush of his lips, with Sarah taking comfort in the food and his soft, meaningful strokes. As she finished eating, Scott released her bound hands. The two embraced in a deep hug, one trying to crawl inside the other. The unspoken bond of love coursed through each of them, the interchange of each acknowledging the other felt the same, but still falling silent on the lips.

"Now that you have some food in you, and you are a bit more calm, could you explain what that was in the kitchen?"

"Well, umm, uhhh, well, it is just that," Sarah stuttered as her eyes began to moisten again.

Kissing her left cheek and hugging her tightly again, reassuring Sarah with his strong and comforting embrace, Scott spoke.

"Listen, I know that we each care deeply for each other. There is no doubt in my mind that you feel as strongly as I do. But.. (Yep, there is always a fucking but, Sarah thought) at this point in time, our circumstances have us in a holding pattern. We both have obligations that must be fulfilled. You have school, which means growing, new experiences and meeting different people. It is not like you will be close by, as you will be at the University of Michigan for two or three years. I am happy for you and frustrated for us, but I already know that a long distance relationship is not the answer. You need to focus on you and your studies within the confines of your world without the nuisance of having to worry about someone eight plus hours away. So, instead of dwelling on what we cannot control, why don't we focus on each other in the moment?"

"But, well, uhhh, Scott, I do understand that, but there is also that other thing," Sarah responded meekly.

Smirking with eyes downward, Scott paused. "Well, that is also part of it. And, I cannot apologize for my situation, but you know the agreement. Your mother, my Domme, traded me for a female slave because your 'stepfather to be' felt insecure about my presence and your mother's use of me. But, that also presented the opportunity that we have now, which is we can spend time together without it being too weird and without your mother knowing. Plus, remember, the first time you experienced me, it was as a slave in servitude."

Thinking back to that first time, Sarah's pussy began to moisten quickly. Immediately, she grabbed the back of Scott's head, pulling him in for a deep kiss, pushing her hardened nipples against his chest, relishing his strong embrace, powerfully caressing and safe. Laying back, pulling Scott to her by his waist, she placed her legs up on his shoulders.

"I need you to fuck me hard. Give me that big, thick cock. I need it deep inside of me."

Smiling broadly, staring into her eyes, Scott rubbed his engorged cock head up and down her slit a few times, feeling her shudder. Then, without warning, he plunged fully into her in one thrust. Sarah immediately began to cum on his cock, gripping it with her muscles, pulsing on it as he pulled out to the tip and plunged deep inside of her again.

"UUUUUHHHHHH, MMMMMMMM, YES, YES, FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD."

Grunting, groaning, and gushing fluids, Sarah was overwhelmed by Scott's extremely measured fucking. Over and over, he pulled out to the tip of his head and rammed his cock deep inside of her, settling for a moment and then repeating the process. He had never handled her this way before, and she absolutely loved it. It was not tender loving, it was not gentle; it was primal, and extended her orgasm into a continuous feeling of pleasure. Scott continued his measured assault for close to twenty thrusts, embracing the command he had over her body, the immediate reaction of her body, her slickening pussy, gushing fluid as he commanded her through her extended pleasure.

As Sarah's legs shook through her climax, they remained pinned up against his shoulders as Scott began a nicely paced rhythm, his thick cock continuing to stretch her tight pussy as the next onset of orgasms began to build. Sarah embraced Scott's cock deep inside of her, filling her completely, while he also maintained extraordinary stamina. Scott's love making- fucking, was the best ever, bringing Sarah more penetrative orgasms than she had ever had with all of her lovers combined. With most men, she would help the cause by fingering her clit as her lover would pump away. Scott's fucking never needed any help, as he could bring her to multiple orgasms with his beautiful cock. Scott leaned forward on Sarah pushing her legs further back, so that her ankles were now pressed back near her ears as Scott pistoned deeper into Sarah than ever before, her juices surging as she came hard on his driving cock, another continuous flow of pleasure as Scott continued to drive his beautifully thick shaft into her wanting pussy. Sarah hung onto him, her arms wrapped behind his back, fingernails digging into his shoulder blades, panting and moaning as Scott began to tremble.

"Fill me baby, give me your cum, fill my pussy up with that hot juice."

Hearing Sarah's words of encouragement sent Scott grunting with each spurt of his cock, unloading six powerful streams of cum deep inside of her. Sarah's pussy walls gripped his cock, milking him of his seed, greedily squeezing more cum from him. Sarah had already lost count of the number of orgasms she had this morning, but always relished when they came together the most as the mutual satisfaction only added to the bond already shared between the two.

Once he had gathered himself a bit, Scott eased his semi-rigid cock out of Sarah, which was followed by a gush of their combined juices that flowed from her. Scott casually reached onto the floor, picked up the towel he had left there last night and gently cleaned her inner thighs and pussy lips first and then folded the towel in half and placed it on the significantly large wet spot. Lastly, he lifted his body up, gently guiding Sarah under him as they switched sides of the bed so that he lay on his back on the towel and any remaining wet spot. Sarah immediately folded into his body, her lover's unselfish gesture not lost on her. Smiling, she settled on his chest, grasping his muscled body as his slow steady heart beat guided her to sleep.