Sarah: A Pleasant Saturday-Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH," was all that escaped her lips.

"Ah, fuck, baby, I just love how you feel. It is as if your pussy was made for this cock, wrapped around it,l snug and fit."

Scott did not take his time as he began to plunge the full length of his shaft in and out of Sarah. With her hands steadying herself on the tree, Scott gripped her hips and drove into her hard and fast, furiously fucking her. This was raw, animalistic, and he was taking her, fucking her hard.

"Ahh, yes, yes, fuck me baby, give me your cock, it feels so good. Yes, I want to feel you cum in me, give it to me, baby, mmmmmm, yes."

Sarah was already cumming on his cock and Scott's pace had him at the brink as well. With just a few more full thrusts of his cock, Scott exploded deep into Sarah as she came again with him.

"AAAHHHHHHH, FUCK, MMMMMM, Yes, aaaaaahhhhhh, mmmmmmm, you are so fucking hot Sarah, mmmmm," Scott uttered as his chest fell to press against her back.

The two stayed hunched over for a minute or so, but realized that they had been pressing their luck in being discovered. They pulled up their shorts and headed back to the truck. The two walked hand in hand, looking admiringly at each other, not saying much of anything, but the silence spoke volumes of the contentment each felt at the time.