Sarah: A Pleasant Saturday-Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah awoke alone, lifted her head, looked at the alarm clock and pouted in dissatisfaction.

"What the fuck? He left without saying goodbye?"

Sarah's irrational side began to surface again, but then she quickly tried to assuage it. Scott was right. She was going away. They met because of his involvement in the "lifestyle." He had an obligation he had to fulfill. Well, she was not entirely sure about that part. Did he have to fulfill an obligation that her mother essentially created for him? Couldn't he just follow her, get a teaching job in Michigan, begin to create a life with her? All of the doubts, insecurities, and uncertainties began to swirl again. Plus, he was off to see his "Domme," the other woman, the one who he served, knelt before, and did as she commanded. Conversely, Sarah knew that he was right, that she needed to grow and learn more about herself; but, why didn't he even say goodbye?

As these and a myriad of other thoughts swirled through her head, she heard a lawnmower running outside. Curious, Sarah looked out the window and saw a shirtless Scott pushing the mower. Smiling, she took consolation in the fact that he hadn't left as she watched the muscles in his shoulders drive the mower, but she was also concerned for him because he was cutting it desperately close to arriving on time for Mistress Kim. When Scott was not coaching, he was to be at Kim's by 10 AM on Saturday and he was facing severe punishment if he was late. Sarah recalled the results of him being late and although the spanking she received from Scott excited her and was making her wet as she reminisced about it, the sadistic bitch, Kim, would most certainly make him pay for his tardiness. That type of pain, both giving and receiving, was something that Sarah could not wrap her mind around. His body was marked with welts, obviously inflicted with instruments of pain. Scott was such a strong, rugged man, and baffled Sarah as to how he could submit, especially submit himself to such harsh treatment. Regardless, confident that Scott knew what he was doing, Sarah threw on his t-shirt and sweats before heading into the kitchen.

Seated at the kitchen table, Amy sipped her coffee as she read Cosmo and listened to the local rock station. Sarah sheepishly entered, her peering eyes somewhat hidden by her long hair, she noted a knowing smile on Amy's face. Sarah grabbed a coffee mug, poured a cup, adding some half and half and sat down. Always the consummate wise ass, Amy spoke first.

"And, how is our good girl doing today?"

Sarah's face flushed red, looking down, extremely embarrassed.

"Uhhh, well, umm, uhh, sorry about that."

"Sarah, hey, don't sweat it, I am just busting you. Plus, it sounded hot as fuck. Damn, did he spank you hard? All I usually hear with you two is moaning, groaning, and cumming."

Still thoroughly embarrassed and a bit shocked at Amy's candor, Sarah sat on the kitchen chair with her knees pulled to her chest, two hands on the coffee mug, dazed a bit as she recounted the morning in a rapid daydream.

Amy reached over, placing her hand on Sarah's forearm. Smiling, she pulled the younger woman out of her trance and refocused her.

"Hey, Sarah, Scott is a special guy and it seems that you make him happy. And you, you are a gorgeous young woman who has an effect on him that I have not seen in the past. But, understand that he is a complicated guy and it will take a lot to get to know him. He is very guarded and at times, abrupt."

"Why are you telling me this? Isn't he your good friend?"

"That is exactly why I am telling you this. He is someone I care for greatly and there is no doubt that he has feelings for you. I can't tell you what feelings he may have, because, as I said, he is guarded, even with me; but, I do know that he talks about you, refers to you, and treats you differently than any other woman he has brought home."

"Has he brought a lot of other women home?" Sarah asked hopefully.

"I think you already know the answer to that question, but that is a conversation for you and Scott," Amy replied with a hint of affirmation in her response.

"Well, he has been very loving, considerate, and well, ummm, well, this is embarrassing," Sarah shared with a reddened face.

"Go ahead, you can share with me. I have a good idea of what you are going to say anyway. So, here, let me help a bit. He has an amazing cock, is a great lover, and makes you cum over and over?"

Startled at Amy's accuracy, Sarah hesitated, open mouthed, trying to reply.

"Hey, Sarah, don't worry, Scott and I have not fucked. We do not plan to fuck. And we know that if we did fuck, then it would most likely ruin our friendship and this great living situation. He works days, I work nights and we both fuck who we choose with no judgement. So, don't worry about me staking a claim with your man."

"But, but, how did you know all of that then?"

"Honey, you really are a precious one. First of all, you two are a bit loud. I don't mind, just saying. Secondly, as I alluded before, you may not be Scott's first woman he has brought back and I have not noted any disappointment. Lastly, yes, we live together, we are friends, and I have seen his cock hard in the morning, during movie night, etc. It is an excellent cock and I can only imagine how it must feel inside of a warm, wet pussy."

Slightly embarrassed at her demonstrated naivete, Sarah then smiled broadly, "Yes, it is a magnificent cock and he certainly knows how to use it."

Both girls laughed together, Amy with an innocently longing jealousy and Sarah with a satisfied knowledge. They continued chatting, relocating to the downstairs living room, watching some Saturday morning television, sharing like two old friends. At mid laugh, Scott walked through the door, smiling, pleased that Amy was making Sarah feel comfortable.

"So, what are you ladies up to? You are still in your sleepwear, sipping coffee, and it is 9:30?"

"Just some girl talk there, stud," Amy snarkily retorted.

Sarah stayed silent, slipping from her revelry as she was acknowledging the time and not knowing how Scott would make it to Mistress Kim's on time. She did not want to see Scott's body beaten and bruised again. Regardless of whatever pleasure he may derive from it, she only felt pain, anger, and remorse seeing him in that state.

As a sweaty Scott leaned down to kiss Sarah, Amy excused herself, citing that she had a double shift at her job, with an afternoon event and then her usual bartending at the club at night. As she was leaving, she did need to stir the pot a bit. She did truly like Sarah and could not help but poke at Scott by revealing some of his actions and trying to put him on the spot if she did not know of his actions.

"So, should I expect you home tonight for a change or is it going to be just like every other Saturday and Wednesday night?"

Without missing a beat, Scott responded, "Nope, I will be here tonight. Why? Are you keeping tabs on me?"

"No, I just worry about you, and of course I do not mind spending time with your lovely woman there. She is certainly a gem."

With the statement, Amy walked up the stairs to get ready for the long day.

As Scott refocused on Sarah, the alarm in her eyes was daunting. She purposely placed her coffee cup on the table, staring intently at Scott.

"Scott, Scott, what the fuck are you doing? You're going to be late. And, what the fuck was that shit about being here tonight? Are you just trying to tease me again? You have to go to Mistress Kim. Don't you?"

Scott smiled softly, shook his head from side to side as he cupped Sarah's cheek, rubbing his thumb on her pronounced cheekbone.

"Oh, with all of the excitement of spanking you, I must have forgotten. I am free this weekend as Mistress Kim and Charlotte are out of town. All I have to do is gather the mail and the paper; otherwise, I have no obligations to my Mistress."

Sarah lunged toward Scott, throwing her arms around his shoulders, hugging him tightly. She squeezed him tightly, overjoyed by the apparent change in her day. After a moment though, she unlocked her arms, pushed away from his hard body, and then punched him in the chest.

"You're a fuckhead!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, what brought that on, babe?"

"You knew you didn't have to go to her? You knew that you could be with me all today and tonight? You knew that I was not working, but you didn't say anything? What the fuck?" Sarah was incredulous with a mix of hurt, anger, and relief.

"I was going to surprise you. I was going to tell you right before you threw your little hissy fit in the kitchen and acted like a little girl. But, then, well, I had to take matters into my own hands. Plus, you enjoyed it as well," Scott replied with a shit eating grin.

Although still pissed off, Sarah smiled broadly, quickly overtaken by the fact that she would have her man for the entire weekend. Not having to share him with "her," sent an enhanced feeling of excitement throughout her body. Sarah stood and embraced Scott in a deep passionate kiss.

Suddenly, she spun him around and pushed him down on the couch. Wasting no time, Sarah pulled off Scott's sneakers, socks, and then pulled off his sweats and boxers in one swoop. Amid feeble pleas that he was sweaty and smelled, Sarah dropped her sweats, peeled off the t-shirt and sat down on his thighs. Kissing him deeply again, the salty taste on his lips and neck only heightened Sarah's arousal.

Normally, she would be more prone to having showered and enjoying a cleaner version of her lover, but the unexpected news of Scott's availability sent her into a frenzy and she needed to have him. She kissed down his neck to his sensitive nipples, taking time to suck, nibble, and bite one as her thumb and forefinger squeezed and twisted the other. Scott's cock was standing at attention, pressing against her taut stomach. Sarah continued her descent down his body, kissing his salt laden stomach, down to his pubic hair. His musk was heavy and the closer she got to his cock, the denser his scent became. Any other lover's smell would have repelled her, but Sarah was fueled by his scent, relishing his earthy, sweat filled balls as she sucked them into her mouth.

Scott groaned freely, no longer trying to meekly protest about being unwashed. Sarah's movements were natural, animalistic, and primal, as her mouth explored his taint, balls, and cock, avoiding Scott's full hardness until she shoved half of his cock into her mouth. She loved the feel of his cock satisfyingly stretching her mouth as she concurrently possessed his cock. It was her cock, meant for her pussy, meant to be deep inside of her, filling her, satisfying her.

With her pussy again dripping juices from the mix of tastes, smells, and primal nature of their lust, Sarah slid back up so that her breasts were shoved in Scott's face. As she positioned herself over his rock hard cock, he sucked on her left nipple as he firmly squeezed her right one, not kneading or massaging, but firmly pressing the nipple between his thumb and forefinger and twisting. As she slid down his cock, Sarah's reactive pull back from Scott's hand was met with more pain as he held her nipple fast, with him sucking the other deeply. Flooded with the emotions of ecstasy, pain, and olfactory overload, Sarah approached orgasm quickly. Once Scott's other hand replaced his mouth on her left nipple, the intensity was too great as Sarah came loudly on Scott's cock, collapsing on top of him, panting into his neck, hands around him to steady her ragged body.

As Sarah finally recovered her senses, she realized that Scott's rock hard cock was still lodged deep inside of her. As she pulled back from the comfortable cocoon of his neck, Scott brushed the hair away from her face, a smile of contentment on both faces. Slowly, Sarah began to grind on Scott's cock as it remained fully lodged deep inside of her. As his breathing began to quicken, she knew he was close, and although she desired another explosion deep inside of her, she slid up high on his cock and let it release from her pussy with a PLOP.

Staring confused at her, Scott shook his head slightly as he realized her intentions. Unabated and with mild protest from Scott, Sarah plunged her hungry mouth down on his cock, relishing the taste of her pussy on his cock. She sucked him with a fervor, massaging his balls as he began to thrust his hips into her mouth. He reached for the back of her head, but she stopped immediately, took her mouth off of his cock and shook her head no. Once he removed his hand, she gobbled up his cock with a fervor. She was going to make him cum, she was possessing his cock, and she would drink his seed how she chose to. With a renewed vigor, she continued to pump the bottom of his shaft with her hand as her mouth sucked greedily until Scott thrust his hips up and began to cum into his precious lover's mouth. Sarah sucked his seed down, satisfied with her ability to not only make Scott cum, but also control the manner in which he did.

As the two rested naked on the couch, Amy popped her head in to say goodbye. Unaffected by the scene on the couch, she admonished.

"Hey you two, you better wash those blankets and don't stain the couch with cum. I will see you tomorrow morning," she stated laughingly, while she headed out the door.

Sarah's head flopped onto Scott's chest in mild embarrassment, but more so resigning herself to her lust for this man. Kissing his chest, stroking his muscled body, she roused herself, informing Scott that she needed to go back to her mom's to make an appearance. Scott agreed and followed Sarah up the stairs to the bathroom. The couple showered, washing each other, lingering on various body parts, but remaining purposeful and focused on Sarah getting out the door. Begrudgingly, after they dried each other, she left her lover, promising to return later, but knowing she would have to placate her mother with some of her time. Scott saw her to the car, kissed her passionately, and then watched her back out of the driveway and drive away. Wearing just sweats, a senior student from his class rode by on her bike. She was known to work out and part of her cross training was bicycling. The eighteen year old young lady did a double take as she immediately recognized her shirtless teacher, the desire of many.

Scott took advantage of his free time by cleaning the house. As far as living with two women, domestically, Scott was a typical male, leaving the toilet seat up, dishes in the sink, and clothes where they came off. Amy and Stacey were more than patient with him, more due to Amy's affinity for him than Stacey's tolerance. So, knowing he had a few hours, he cleaned the common areas of the house from top to bottom, cleaning out the refrigerator, vacuuming all carpets, wiping down all surfaces (even in the bathroom), and making sure the insides of the windows were squeaky clean. After roughly four hours of focused work, all he had to finish was the laundry.

Sarah barged through the back door and ascended the stairs to Scott's place.

"Babe, hey, Scott? Where are you?"

Scott yelled to her from downstairs, as he was in the laundry room/storage room to the left of the back door. In her haste, Sarah never even noticed a nearly naked Scott folding the laundry in just his gym shorts. She flew back down the stairs, seeing Scott, she jumped up into his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck and legs around his waist, pressing her body tight to his.

"Hey, there wild child, what has you so fired up?"

"Nothing really, well, except, I get to spend the next day and a half fucking my brains out with one of the sexiest men I know."

"Well, when you are done with him, come on back and I will try to help you out as well."

Sarah once again punched Scott hard in the chest, then gripping his nipple she twisted it and kissed him passionately.

"You are such an asshole sometimes," she said with a broad smile.

The two kissed deeply, both going from zero to one hundred in a moment, Scott's cock hardened, pushing against Sarah's moistening mid-section. They couldn't get enough of each other's touch, scent, feel, body. Sarah ground her crotch on Scott as he gripped and spread her ass cheeks, holding her tight to his crotch.

Suddenly, Scott placed Sarah on the top of the older washing machine and pulled her shorts and panties down in one motion. He immediately sank his face between her legs, lapping the entirety of her slit from her taint to her clit as Sarah crossed her calves behind his head, resting her sneakered feet in the middle of his back. Scott was instantly in rhythm, sticking his tongue deep inside of her and moving it in full strokes up to her clit. Just then, the washing machine switched to spin cycle and began to vibrate a great deal. The vibrations, coupled with Scott's intense lapping catapulted Sarah to an intense orgasm. Sarah leaned back, hands gripping either side of the washing machine as her inner thighs clamped down on the side of Scott's head. Scott continued to lick her sweet tasting pussy through one continuous orgasm as Sarah let a continuous, "OOOOOOOOOOOO," escape her lips, shaking along with the orgasm and pronounced vibrations from the older machine. Sarah loved oral sex, but Scott's sudden actions and the vibrations from the washing machine intensified the entire experience, providing her one of her most satisfying orgasms on someone's face.

Sarah's ecstacy slowly abated after the spin cycle switched to rinse. Her thighs loosened their grip on Scott, but her hands maintained a death grip on the washer as she feared she would fall off. The muscled man between her legs continued to lap at her pussy, avoiding her sensitive clit, but enjoying her sweet nectar still flowing from her beautiful pussy. Scott was always an attentive lover no matter who he was with, but with Sarah, he genuinely loved every fold of her pussy, from her pouty lips to the somewhat small but sensitive clit. He relished her taste and now had her smell back in his possession, ingrained deeply in his nose, being sure not to wash his face again until much later on.

Sitting up, Sarah was still unsteady. Scott scooped her up and brought her out to the couch where he laid her down. He finished folding the laundry and then put her panties and shorts back on her. Still semi-hard, Sarah reached for him, but he fought off her feeble attempt and shot upstairs to fully dress. He grabbed some items from Sarah's overnight bag and found her resting comfortably.

"Okay my dear, let's go."

"Uhhh, can't we just stay here? We are alone and I am quite comfortable."

"Nope, it is a beautiful day. We have time with each other on the weekend and we are going hiking."

Begrudgingly, Sarah rose up, followed Scott out the door and into his truck. After about an hour's drive, they pulled over and parked in a small dirt lot that was adjacent to a path that led to a series of falls along a stream leading to the Delaware River. The path was more known by locals than tourists so it was not too crowded, as the pair only encountered three other hiking groups. The two held hands, stopped to kiss and grope one another, and took pictures of the beauty surrounding them. The hike contained a series of steep grades and as they had passed two waterfalls and ascended three steep grades already, they were certainly alone.

The two stopped to sit on a downed tree that was about three feet off the ground. They placated their growling stomachs by eating some granola, oranges and drinking water. As they ate, Scott had his right arm around Sarah, as her left hand had been caressing the inside of his right leg. Scott became aroused at the simple touch of her hand and they embraced in a deep kiss. The two stood together, kissing, groping, sucking on each other's necks, pressing against each other. Scott broke the kiss, grasped Sarah's waist, and for the second time that day pulled her shorts and panties down in one motion. Wide eyed, Sarah was taken aback. Her shocked look did not deter Scott, but encouraged him. He spun her around, bent her over the fallen tree, released his cock from his shorts and plunged into her in one firm and steady push.