Sarah - After Playing Pool

Story Info
Sarah is always on the losing side of the wager.
9.8k words
4.47
10.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emjanss
Emjanss
24 Followers

This is my first fanfic. That is to say the main character, Sarah, and a few others in this story were created by another author and the event here take place a few days after the events in the story that inspired this.

Here is that awesome story: https://www.literotica.com/s/sarah-plays-pool

I truly loved that story. Read it. Give it 5 stars and hope the author returns to write some more. I did reach out to them about writing this piece some months ago but to date have not received a reply.

This is another slice of life story. I tried to keep it true to the source material, and referenced events in that story once or twice, but I hope this will stand on its own. And fuck me if I didn't surprise myself with the ending.


Sarah left the pub and returned to her empty home, heated a prepared dinner and waited for her husband, Stanley, to call from his business trip. It was getting late and he hadn't called yet so she began to prepare herself for bed when he called. She answered and she could see that he was still at the bar having what was obviously not his first pint.

"Sorry for not calling sooner babe, but we were taking bets on how far young Timothy could get on his first business trip." I had met Timothy at Stanley's office. He was just a year out of university, single and the studliest among them.

"What did you wager?"

"It was a draw, I got 'See boobs, but not be able to touch.'"

"So how far did he get?"

"Nowhere. Can't hardly even talk to a girl."

"Put him on."

Stanley looked away and called out, "Hey Timmy, Sarah wants to talk to you." Then Stanley's tablet was passed over to Timothy.

While the device was being passed over, Sarah removed her pajama shirt. And sat up close to her phone so only her face was in the frame.

"This is Timothy." He got on the camera.

Sarah recognized him, they had met once at an after work gathering. "Hi Timmy" Sarah said, "I hear you aren't getting so lucky with the ladies tonight?"

"Not so far, but the night is young and so am I."

Sarah sat back, "How about now, Timmy, is your luck improving?" She could see in her window that her bare chest was on display.

"Yeah, I'd say so."

"Take a screenshot so everyone will believe you." But instead of pressing the buttons to capture the picture safely on her husband's tablet like she thought he would, he took out his own phone and snapped a picture of the screen.

"I hope you liked that. Now give me back to Stanley." She put a robe on while the tablet was returned to her husband.

"What was that all about?" Stanley asked.

"Oh not much. I just flashed him my tits so you could win your bet."

"Really?"

"Yes really, he even took a picture for proof."

"I don't know if I should be happy or mad, but I'm hard as a rock right now."

"Be happy. I'll help you with that hardon when you get home. But know this, your wife loves you enough to help you win your bet." For Stanley and I a bet is a powerful thing. We would both do things we wouldn't ordinarily do to win a bet for each other and we would never not pay off a bet we lost as soon as possible.

"I gotta get that picture."

"So go ask Timmy for it. Have fun out there, I need some sleep. Kisses. I love you."

"I love you too."


The next day after work Sarah was facing the same empty home so she again stopped by the pub. Simon and David were the only ones there. I selected a table, and put my purse down and place my blazer on a chair. Selecting my bank card from my purse I go up to the counter where Simon and David are talking. They ignore me for a moment but eventually Simon asks for my order.

"White wine, please." Then as an afterthought I add, "and let me pick up David's next beer too."

He pats me on the back, "You're alright Titch." 'Titch' was a nickname I had in college that David heard for the first time yesterday. About an hour before I sucked his dick. Even with him sitting and me standing a full 5foot 5 with my 3 inch heels it feels like he is towering over me. He lets his hand linger on my back. His fingers start playing with the tab on the zipper to my dress.

It's a modest enough dress, suitable for work. Short sleeves, with a respectable neckline and a hemline reaching past mid thigh. Perhaps too short if my legs were bare, but acceptable with the black pantyhose I wore. I gave David a glare in the mirror while he played with my zipper, "You don't have the stones." Was all I said.

"Wanna bet?" Dangerous word for me. It very hard for me to back down from a bet.

"£10. You don't have the stones to do it." I looked away, "You won't undress me." I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I couldn't let him see the doubt that was already in my eyes. Why did I think he wouldn't undress me. He's seen me naked in this bar before. What did I get myself in for?

"£10" He confirmed, "and once I've won you're going to suck my cock. Again." While he was talking he started pulling that zipper down. It was already past my bra strap. One he reached the end of where the zipper would go, he took my right arm, closet to him, and slid it out of its sleeve. Then he did the same with my left.

My dress hung from my belt. I stood there, and could see my reflection in the mirror behind the bar. I wished I had worn a nicer bra. David took a sip of his beer. "Giving up already?" I chided him. "I guess I won."

"Not done yet." His hands went to my belt, when he removed it my dress fell to the floor at my feet. "I hate pantyhose. Wear stockings next time." His hands went to my waist. He took the fabric and pulled it down over my rump. He got out of his chair went down to a knee and removed my heels. Then he pulled my pantyhose off. He sat back down, I stood beside him, and he removed my bra. "Now I've won."

Simon returned with our drinks. David handed him my pantyhose and bra, "Toss those in the bin, mate."

"You won." It was an acknowledgment that he didn't really need me to make. I was clearly naked again. My earrings, locket and wedding ring didn't count as clothing last time either, but I was reminding myself that I did this to myself.

"Go get me my tenner. You can put your dress and shoes next to your purse."

I picked up my dress and shoes and walked the few steps to my table. Placing both on the table I took the note from my purse and put it on the bar counter in front of David. Then finally went to take a sip of my wine.

"Oh. You're not done yet." While I went to get my money, David had taken his cock out. "Get to sucking, Titch." The barstool put his cock at an awkward height, I couldn't kneel so I bent over and put my head in his lap. He wasn't very hard yet so I was able to take him fully, his hands on my head held me in place while he grew stiff.

It wasn't until i heard the bell above the door ring that I thought about how my naked ass was on full display, my pussy was facing the door. I didn't have to wonder long who was getting to see me, I recognized Jimmy's voice as soon as he spoke. "Looks like David has a new bird on the line." His voice growing louder as he got closer. He asked, "May I?"

David replied, "Sure. It won't mind." He liked using "it" instead of "she" and that bothered me, but I didn't know what Jimmy's question actually was until I felt Jimmy slide a finger between my legs along the folds to my sex. That actually felt good, almost gentle. once hid finger found my clit, David was right, I didn't mind. He spread my legs a bit further apart to better accommodate his hand. I moaned into David's dick when he slipped a finger inside me.

"I think she's ready for my cock" Jimmy declared.

"Buy me a beer first." David replied.

I felt Jimmy's hand leaving my pussy. "A fiver then?"

"That'll work" David replied.

I heard him put something on the counter, presumably the £5 note. Moments later I felt his cock at my entrance, Jimmy seemed as ready to fuck me as my pussy was to receive him. He lined himself up and put a hand on my hip and another on my shoulder. He pulled me back onto his cock. My mouth was pulled right off David's dick. Nothing muffled my moan as Jimmy entered my sex with the second new cock in as many days. Jimmy reached under me and groped my tits using them to help me match the rhythm he developed thrusting into me. David put his hand back on my head and guided my mouth back onto his member.

I heard the bell above the door jingle again. Someone else had arrived and now they were seeing me get spit roasted by David and Jimmy. This was getting out of control, but I don't think I was ever in control from the moment I made that bet.

"Who's the bird?" The new voice asked. I thought I knew it but couldn't hear it clearly as David's hands were obstructing my ears.

"Does it matter?" Jimmy replied. "Going rate is 5 quid for a turn."

"I'll take that action."

"I'm almost done with its mouth." David said, and he started thrusting more forcefully. The tip of his cock was hitting my throat now. It caused me to gag, my drool leaking from around his shaft. David suddenly held himself still, his cock pulsed in my mouth. He cum spurt right at the back of my throat. I had to start swallowing quickly.

"Look at that throat go, she's really into this," the new voice said.

"It can't get enough of my cock. It did this yesterday and then came back for more today." David bragged as he pulled out.

I looked up at the new arrival, I recognized him, but couldn't quite place the name. It seems he was in the same predicament. "I know her." He said, "This is Stanley's wife. What's her name?"

"Sarah" both David and Jimmy said together, though Jimmy's voice was much more surprised.

Jimmy went on, "I can't believe I'm fucking Stanley's wife, Donny, get a picture of this for me." Yes, this third person was Donny, from Ghana, As soon as she heard the name she recognized him. Sarah thought she probably would have recognized him if her face wasn't at waist height. Donny took the cell phone and framed a picture. Jimmy pulled her up and with one hand on her left tit, but her other quite exposed. Donny took a picture. Then unzipped his pants.

"I still want my turn." He looked me in the eye as he said it. I nodded. Considering the circumstances I didn't think I could really say no. I took his cock out from his opened zipper and start to lick it.

Donny was just about at full length when Jimmy said, "Let's switch places, I want to cum on her face." Jimmy pulled out of my pussy and for a moment there I licking and sucking on both of them taking turns until Jimmy came, depositing his load on my face and tits.

Once he was done, Donny told me to put my hands against the bar. He stood behind me and slid his cock into my waiting pussy. With no fanfare he just started pounding into me. He came in like 3 minutes depositing his load deep within me.

Once Donny was done, Simon said, "I think you paid your bet Sarah. You better get dressed before someone else comes in."

I looked at David, he nodded and said, "If Simon says, you better do it."

I walked back to my table, put on my dress and shoes and came back to the bar and said to David, "Would you mind zipping me up this time?"

David zipped my dress up and asked me, "Does Stanley know about this?"

"No." I answered honestly.

"How do you think he'd react?"

"I'm beginning to think he wouldn't mind so much, especially if he was watching."

"Is that so?"

I picked up my wine that had been sitting on the bar for a while now. "Yes, just a feeling I'm getting. A wife knows these things."

"So maybe when you come in this weekend we keep the games going?"

"Maybe." I thought for a moment. "Maybe. I need to give you a signal."

"A signal?"

"Yeah, so if I'm wearing jeans, it's a no. But if I'm wearing a skirt or a dress, go for it."

"And stockings. No pantyhose.

"Yes sir."


I didn't go back to the bar Thursday or Friday. Thursday I left work a little early to pick Stanley up at the airport. I met him at the curb but was surprised when he had Timothy with him. I was dressed professionally, though again, I had removed my blazer and it was hanging on the hook in the back seat behind me.

I popped the boot and watched as they loaded up their luggage. Stanley also had something new, "This baby rides up front with me." There was no question that Stanley was going to drive. He always drove us unless we were hiring a driver, but today I lost out on the front seat to a picture frame. I couldn't see what it was, as it was covered with protective cloth, but it must've been something he was very proud of. I got in the back seat behind Stanley and across from Timmy. I was wearing stockings under my skirt, I needed to be careful or Timmy would see their tops.

We set off driving and Stanley still didn't say anything so I finally asked. "What's in the frame?"

"You remember how I told you I had a good year last year?"

I did remember. Stanley has always done well, but last year he cleared a half million pounds in salary, commissions and bonuses. We went from being comfortable to setting up for early retirement. If he could do it again we could afford to retire before we reached 40. Not that we would, but it was nice to know that we could. "Yes, I remember."

"Well, I got an award and a handshake from not only the CEO, but also Sir Nick Faldo. Sir Nick Faldo was there just to shake my hand. This is a photo of that moment." Well that explained why it had the front seat. Stanley idolized the man ever since he was knighted. He bought all his training videos and spent some of his bonus money to play on courses that he designed. I was literally taking a backseat to my husband's idol.

"That's really awesome babe! I'm so happy for you." I actually really was. The man I loved was happy and that really made me happy.

We drove for a while, traffic was heavy and it was starting to rain. I really was also happy to let Stanley drive. I leaned back in my seat. I was asking Timmy about his first business trip.

"Well, it was a lot less exciting than I thought it would be."

"How so?"

"Well, I guess that I figured the hotel bar and pool would be hot pickup spots. Women on the prowl looking for a good time with no consequences." He paused "The reality however, was not so much. Let's be real. It was about 75% men that were there. And they all hit on the few women that were there."

"They all hit on the women?"

"Yeah, they just got into the habit of saying 'no' they didn't even consider anything else."

"Did Stanley hit on women while he was there?"

Timothy realized he said something he probably shouldn't. What happens on the business trip stays on the business trip, but he thought quickly, "Well he was more of the wing-man, trying to help the other guys out." Then he thought that he should try to change the subject. "I do want to thank you."

"Thank me?"

"Yeah, your picture made me a hero among the other first timers. One other guy was able to actually get laid, but she was as big as a hippo. You were certainly the 'hottest catch'.

"Well then you're welcome. And thanks."

"I wanted to ask you a favor though."

"What?"

"Can we do it again? There is a glare on the screen in my photo. It kinda looks like I just took a picture of some random girl on the internet, not a real woman."

"Hey Stanley" I spoke up louder so my husband could hear me, "I need a good bet for Timmy here. He wants me to flash him again."

"What?" Stanley yelled back at me. The rain had picked up.

"I need a bet for Timmy!" I shouted again.

"OK. See if he knows our company's core values."

"Good one!" I knew those, they were on the bottom of every email and Stanley and I had a good laugh when his company and mine had almost exactly the same list.

Smiling at Timothy, she said, "Okay, I'll make you a bet. If you win, I'll flash you again. Look only, no touching. But if you lose, you flash me your dick. Same rules, look only, no touching."

"You wanna see my dick?"

"Only if you lose."

"Ok. Then what are your company's core values?"

"Integrity, Quality, Leadership and Diversity." He rattled them off with ease.

I tried to pause for dramatic affect, but my smile gave it away. "That's right." I knew Stanley's company's values well since they were all my company's core values too, though my company also included "Teamwork" to its list. I began to unbutton my blouse. Timothy looked at me, I don't think he really thought I would do this, but I pulled the tails out of my skirt and slid it off my shoulders. Once I removed my shirt getting out of the bra was more difficult. I needed to remove my safety belt. The air conditioner was on full to keep the windows from fogging up and my little pink nipples stood upright. I faced him as best as I could and said "I think you should take that picture now." Timothy lined up the shot, keeping his camera low to try to get a level shot. The flash went off.

"Hey!" Stanley shouted from the front seat, "Are you trying to blind me? Turn that flash off!"

Timothy turned the flash off and took a few more pictures. Before I put my blouse back on. It was hard enough taking the bra off, I wasn't going to try to put it back on in the moving car. Nor did I tuck my blouse back into the waistband of my skirt. I had barely put my safety belt back on when we were making a series of turns on local roads. A few minutes later we pulled up to the curb having arrived. We all climbed out of the car in the rain, Stanley opened the boot, I quickly grabbed Timothy's backpack while he grabbed his suitcase allowing Stanley to close the boot as quickly as possible. I slung his bag over my shoulder and followed him up to the house. The rain was pouring down and by the time we got to his front door I was drenched. He opened the door and invited me in for a minute, but I declined I handed him his bag once he had the door opened, but did not step inside, instead I returned to my husband in our car.

I was still in the back seat, but this time I sat on the passenger side. Before we got on the main road we stopped for petrol. I thought I had kept the car filled, but when we got there Stanley asked me to go inside to pay cash for the gas and him some crisps while he filled the tank. It was easy enough, though it seemed odd that he chose to park at the first pump and not one close to the building. Once I got inside though I could see myself in the security mirror. I knew what was going on in Stanley's mind. My cheeky husband wanted to show me off, my blouse was about transparent as glass and my tits were on full display. I went to the counter and gave them a fifty pound note to the clerk for the petrol and crisps. He looked like a uni student and never took his eyes off my chest.

I came back out and confronted my husband, "You sent me in there to show off my tits. Did we even need petrol?"

"Yes I did and no, not really. But you looked so good. I wanted someone to see. Seemed like a crime to waste a perfectly good view."

"Well maybe I should just take off my blouse altogether when I get my change."

"You won't do that?"

"Wanna bet?" My husband knew that I was serious.

"Yes" He smiled. It was more of a dare than a bet. Symantics.

I went straight to unbuttoning the blouse again, it was harder this time because of how wet everything was, but I got it off before he finished filling the tank. Once It was ready I went back inside, to the same clerk, this time topless. As way of explanation I said, "I thought my blouse was dripping too much water and could make a safety hazard."

"Oh" he said, then a moment later he added, "Well your skirt is dripping too."

"It is, isn't it." I hadn't thought about that. Was he asking me to remove my skirt?

"I can give you a plastic bag to hold your skirt." He took a breath, "for safety."

He was asking me to remove it. "That seems like a good idea. For safety."

Emjanss
Emjanss
24 Followers