Sarah - After Playing Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he did so, David said to me, "Sarah, if you're done with Jimmy come over here and say hi to your friends here." I stood up. The bar was probably blocking the view of me from the midriff down, but my bare tits stood out before them. David reached over from his seat and took me by the hand and had me walk around the bar to be directly in front of my three coworkers. I do believe their jaws literally dropped as they saw me.

Chimmy, (shortened English version of Chimaezi) was the Nigerian supervisor on my floor. At 6 4 he towered over me. I shook his hand and said hello to him first as his eyes drank in the sight of me.

Scott was next. He is a peer of mine with a little more seniority. His cubicle is in the next row over from mine. I turned to him and shook his hand. He seemed to forget how to do that.

The third man was someone I wasn't sure I knew. Scott got hit wits back introduced him as Gihan from IT. I was introduced to Gihan as Sarah from the 11th floor as we shook hands. His left hand held my elbow as we shook hands.

David said, "That's not a proper hello. Give them a proper kiss." I was still facing Gihan, so I leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek. His hand on my elbow then went to my torso, and he briefly held my lower back while we kissed. David shook a finger at me so I gave him a second kiss on the lips.

Then I turned to Scott, he put a hand on my waist as I kissed him. He parted his lips and slid his tongue over my lips. I knew David would want me to so I parted my lips and let his tongue play with mine. Scott lowered his hand on my waist so that it cupped my ass and gave it a squeeze as we parted our kiss.

To kiss Chimmy, I had to lean back and he needed to bend down to reach me. This made it easy for him to cup my left breast in his hand as he kissed me. I gasped when he pinched my nipple and again my tongue was playing with another's. I began to think the the 11th floor would be an interesting place on Monday.

Once Chimmy was done kissing me, he didn't let go of my torso and Scott also put his hand on me again. I'm not sure what they intended to do next because David spoke to me again. "I said to give them a proper kiss. So get on your knees and get to work." Then he spoke to the men and asked them, "Unless one of you objects to Sarah giving you head?" They all assured David they had no objections. I was on my knees again, facing the three of them. I unzipped them and with two hands and a mouth I was able to keep them all engaged one way or another. Scott's prick was almost laughingly small. Barely bigger than a finger. Maybe not larger than one of Chimmy's fingers.

I could hold the entire shaft in my mouth and lick his balls at the same time. Gihan's dick was only a little longer, but much fatter. I could get my mouth around his girth, but only just. He would make my jaw ache the most. Chimmy's cock was long and between the other two in thickness. Thankfully not as fat as Gihan's, but longer than Gihan and Scott put together. His cock would be a real deep throat experience. I repositioned myself among them often. Whenever a dick got too dry in my hand it went back into my mouth. Cycle and repeat. Unlike Jimmy who just wanted to get off, these guys seemed to like things as they were and they let me do all of the work. I wasn't surprised when I looked up and saw Scott has his phone out recording me blowing him.

I wasn't really paying attention to David during this, so when I heard his voice again. "Oy, Sarah, get that ass in the air," I went to stand up, "I didn't say to stop blowing these guys., just get your ass in the air while you do it." I understood what he meant, so I straightened my legs, but bent at the waist. In this position it was a lot easier to suck Chimmy's dick since he was tallest, so he got most of my attention. I felt hands on my hips. I think they cut through the gusset of my thong as it fell away before a cock was pressed against my pussy and slid into me. I didn't even know who it was that was fucking me, but as it was happening I heard Scott ask David if he could get a turn. When he head David gave a positive reply, Gihan asked also. I sort of lost my ability to follow the conversations around me at that point. The man behind me was driving me deeper not only onto his cock but also Chimmy's. With each thrust Chimmy's cock went deeper down my throat, my nose was in his short hairs and I inhaled his scent. My eyes were buried in his blue slacks. Somewhere along the way my hands wrapped around him and were holding onto his ass cheeks.

The cock in my pussy suddenly pulled out and I was able to slide Chimmy's cock out of my throat so that only the tip of his prick remained in me. I licked it. It felt good to be able have a little control with the cock in my mouth. I felt a little drip land on my back. Then another. It seemed that whoever had been fucking me decided to come on my back. I concentrated on the task in hand, or rather my mouth. I could feel and hear some motion behind me. I felt a hand cup my sex, then new hands on my hips, a new cock sliding into my pussy. It was the smallest cock I've ever had. I guessed it was Scott. Then I felt a slap on my ass. He hit me. He fucking hit me. I pulled off Chimmy's cock, stood up and turned around and put my finger in Scott's face.

"What the fuck?" I got right in his face. "It's not enough for me to suck your tiny pinky dick and let you fuck me? You think you can slap me around?"

"I, I didn't think." He stammered. I didn't let him finish.

"No, you didn't think. You don't hit women! Ever! And you don't get no more fun tonight! Put your dick away and go drink your pint somewhere over there." I gave a general wave. I didn't notice until I was done that I indicated the direction where Stanley was sitting.

Scott slinked away. I stood there Chimmy stood behind me and wrapped his arms around me. His cock was pressing into my back, his arms were around and under my tits. "Well that's a real mood killer." I muttered.

David asked me, "Do you want to finish off these guys then head back to Stanley?"

I turned and looked at Chimmy, pretty sure that Gihan would follow whatever he said, "How about some other time?" I really wasn't in the mood anymore.

"Sure" he answered, "some other time." His tone indicated that he didn't believe it.

"Hey, Chimmy" I said looking right at him, "I'm like a fucking Lannister. I always pay my debts."

"Ok" he answered and kissed me on the nose, "We'll discuss it another time." I still wasn't sure he believed me. I took his cock in my hands, it was growing softer I bent over and gave it a quick kiss before I put him away and zipped him up. He cupped my breasts then bent over and gave my nipple a lick.

"I do hope I'll get to see these again soon."

Davis suggested, "Take a picture, then you can see them whenever you want."

I posed a few ways and managed to give him a smile. Gihan took a couple of pictures too. In one of those, I had a pretty smile and Chimmy's hands were cupping my tits, playing with my nipples. Chimmy liked that one a lot and asked Gihan to send it to him. I asked for a copy as well. Gihan sent all the pictures he took to us both. Of course he used our work email addresses.

David gave me my skirt, blouse and bra back and I went to the ladies to put them back on. I washed my face and tried to clean up my makeup as best as I could before I returned to Stanley. Once I left the ladies and started walking across the bar the whole bar started applauding and cheering me. Even David. It didn't stop until I sat down with Stanley.

"Fuck, that was awesome." Was the first thing Stanley said to me before he kissed me. "There is nothing like seeing a weak pathetic asshole get put in his place by a strong, powerful, beautiful naked woman. That was epic."

"Where is he?"

"The blokes showed his the door. I don't think he'll be back here again."

"I've got to see him at work."

Chimmy came by while we were talking and said, "No, you don't. You see I've got a dozen witnesses ready to testify as witnesses to my complaint to our ethics department that he was physically abusive to a woman here on this night. As per company policy, his victim victim can remain anonymous as long as there are sufficient witnesses that their testimony isn't required. When I told this to Scott this he asked to quit instead. I accepted as long as he took any remaining vacation time instead of coming to the office. With my authority, Gihan has already invalidated his credentials. And this is his company issued cell phone." He held up the phone Scott had used to record me.

I held Chimmy's hand in mine and kissed them. "Thank you."

"No worries. Scott brought this on himself. Maybe he'll learn from it. But probably not."

"Probably not." I agreed. Chimmy left me alone with Stanley.

I looked up at the game, "It looks like you are about to lose your bet." The match was still on, with the road team up 3 to 1 with a minute to go until stoppage time. "Do I need to go back to David?"

"No. One of the terms was that the debt was paid as soon as you firmly said 'no' to something."

"Standing up to Scott was it then?"

"Actually, it was saying no to continuing with Chimmy and Gihan. If you had said yes to that who knows what you'd be doing now. But now I get to finish my pint and take you home and fuck you myself. And David is picking up our tab. A second bet was that you wouldn't make it to closing."

"Fuck, you bet against me?"

"I was betting to lose, remember?"


Please let me know in the comments what you liked or didn't like.

Should I write another chapter? If so, which characters should I bring into it?