Sarah - After Playing Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He handed me a single use plastic bag that is bad for the planet while I unzipped and stepped out of my skirt. I put the skirt in it and stood before him in just my panties, stockings and heels. I stood there while he counted out my change for the petrol. Then I walked back to the car. My husband's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw me, then I had to stand and wait as a lorry drove past me to the pump in front of my husband. I reached our car just as the driver of the lorry stepped out.

"Everything alright miss?" The driver asked me.

"Oh yes, everything is fine." I replied, "Just trying to keep the magic alive and give my husband a thrill."

"Well the two of you have fun then, and thanks for sharing. He isn't the only one who got a thrill tonight."

We drove home and the rain started to lessen. Once we were could safely talk at a reasonable volume again I told Stanley what happened to my skirt in the store. And I asked him what got into him with the store in the first place.

"Well, I told you how hard I got when you flashed Timmy, right? Well he started sharing your picture around and I could've stopped it, but I didn't. I just loved the feeling that you were making all these guys hard. They were all going to jerk off to your tits that night. I jerked off to the thoughts of them jerking off to you. Then when I saw the flash, I looked in the mirror and saw that your shoulders were bare. No blouse, no bra strap. I knew you were doing it again. I wanted to take my cock out right then. I had to let you carry the bags up because I had a flagpole in my pants. Then when you came down the stairs I saw you under the street light and I wanted someone else to see you. To see your tits. So we got petrol." Then he asked me, "Why did you do it?"

"Well, at first on the phone, I was thinking I could help you with your bet and maybe do something a little spicy. Then in the car he asked, so I asked you what bet I should give him to show him my tits again. You didn't say no and gave me a bet that he won."

"I didn't know that you were going to flash him again."

"I told you."

"I didn't hear you." But then he went on, "But if I knew I would've made it something harder, but I wouldn't have said 'no'."

"I knew it!" I was excited, "After our video call I had the feeling you really liked showing me off."

"Not exactly. I don't want to be the one showing you off. I love it when people are seeing you and think I don't approve. I like them thinking they are screwing me when the truth is I'm loving every minute of it."

We were pulling into our driveway. Stanley said, "I think that blouse and skirt are pretty much ruined from all the rain. Would you mind tossing them in the bin while I get my luggage?"

Wow. This was our home. Yes it was night, but our rubbish bin was at the curb and under a street light. If a neighbor was looking they would see me. I took a breath. "Sure, no problem babe." I climbed out of the car and bent over to get my blouse. I stood and added it to the bag with my skirt and walked down to the bin. I lifted the lid and put the bag in. Then I had a thought and I slipped my panties down and added them to the bin before closing the lid and walking up to the front door of our house. I kissed my husband in the doorway before I entered.

"What was that all about?" He asked once we were safely inside.

"I thought it was all going to be over too quick and I realized my panties were just as ruined as everything else so I tossed them too."

"Think anyone saw?"

"Maybe. If someone did I wonder if they would tell us."

"Probably not."

Dinner that night was another preplanned meal reheated.

When we made it to bed Stanley fucked me twice. I almost had an orgasm from his dick, but he still needed to finish me off with his fingers. I didn't tell him I was thinking of Jimmy's fingers.

When we lay together afterwards, I was nestled under his arm with my arm across his chest. "Hey babe" I started. I knew I was about to take a risk, but I had to know.

"What babe?"

"Do we want to do what we did today more?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like, let people see me, think they are taking advantage of you."

"Do you want to?"

"It seems to make you happy."

"Did it make you happy?"

This was getting us nowhere. "Let me try something. Let me talk about a fantasy I think I'm good with and that you will like and you stop me if I go too far. When we stop let's talk about it. If we're good, then let's try it."

"Ok"

"So to start, you and I go to the pub. I dress up nice for you. Short skirt, stockings, full make up. You dress nice too, no jeans, slacks and a tie."

"I hate ties."

"Are we going to stop already because of a tie?"

"No keep going."

"Okay, we're at the pub. Everyone is there. David is at his usual place. He sees us makes some stupid comment, 'It's on the prowl tonight, fellas' or something like he always does. Once we get there I go to the ladies while you go to the bar and order our drinks. David comes up to you and wants to make a bet with you. He wants to bet that he and I will kiss before the night is over."

"That'll never happen."

"Exactly, right? So you take that bet. What are you willing to bet?"

"Anything, I can't lose."

"Exactly, so David says if he wins he gets to have me."

"Have you?"

"Of course David wants to fuck me." I reach down to Stanley's crotch as I say this. He's fucked me twice already but his cock is starting to get hard again. "David wants to fuck every woman he met and many he hasn't. Do you take this bet? Or chicken out?"

"Ok, I take the bet. I don't know if I really would, but for fantasy sake I take the bet."

"Ok, now on my way back from the ladies, I walk over to David and give him a big kiss on the lips. He reaches up and cups my breast as he does and I don't object."

"What the fuck?"

"Then as I walk back to you I pass Jimmy and he hands me a twenty. I'm looking happy and full of myself and you ask me exactly that, 'What the fuck?' And I tell you that Jimmy made a bet with me for a twenty that I wouldn't kiss David. I took the bet and his 20. Then you tell me about your bet. While you do David walks over. 'Did he tell you?'" I can tell Stanley is into this. He hard as a rock, so I straddle him. We've never gone three times in a night but he slides into me for the third time tonight. "I think you liked that." Stanley rolls me onto my back and pounds into me. Fucking me almost as hard as Donny did. He lasts a lot longer than Donny did. I fake an orgasm while he comes in me again.

Friday after work I tease Stanley again. My 32B breasts don't really need a bra so I do without. Friday night we head to the bedroom early, he is hard almost immediately so I rub my clit to get my juices going before he enters me. He doesn't last very long, but I'm not done with him yet, I sit astride his hips, his softening cock along my lips. I start to ask him about last night's fantasy. When we were fucking did he imagine that it was David in me. I don't if was being totally honest or just going with the conversation but he said he was.

The next day is Saturday and it's hot out and I'm gardening wearing just a cropped tank top and denim short shorts. My boobs are hanging free and Stanley comes by a few times to offer me a drink and to enjoy the view. So does my neighbor. He asks me to help him with his weeds, Stanley approves and I head over. He is too timid to do anything except 'accidentally' touch my ass a few times so I get bored and get ready leave after almost an hour. He invites me inside for lemonade before I go and I accept. While I'm drinking the lemonade he starts to massage my shoulders. I exaggerate how good he feels and he offers to give me a really massage. I lay on his couch and he starts to rub my legs. It feels okay, he rubs my butt through my jeans then starts on the small of my back.

I pretend to be on the edge of sleep and he slides his hands under the crop top rubbing my back. He is trying to push my top up so I stir, allowing the top to gather around my neck. He rubs my back, reaches around and touches the side of my boobs. I don't react and he slides a hand under the boob nearest him. I give him a mild moan. He rolls me onto my back. How he thinks I'm really sleeping through this I have no idea, but I'm on his couch, with my shirt bunched up around my neck. He licks my nipple. Finally. He licks the other one. Then stops. I try to peak without seeming to wake up and he is standing over me with his phone. He's taking pictures. I give a stretch and pretend to wake up. My shirt falls into place so I can pretend I'm none the wiser. I apologize for falling asleep and being an awful guest. He tells me I can sleep over anytime.

I head home, and cook dinner, Stanley's favorite. Over dinner I tell him about our neighbor and how he took advantage of me. I see Stanley reach down and adjust himself as I relate how he licked my tits and took their picture. After dinner we head upstairs to get ready for the pub. I undress and face him, In one hand I have my jeans and a very plain button down blouse. While in the other I have a mini skirt I think will still fit around my waist and a sleeveless white blouse.

"Stan," I ask, "am I dressing for the fantasy or normal?" It's the moment of truth. I know he wants it. I just don't know if he's ready to admit it. I also know he doesn't know that I have a coconspirator waiting on this decision.

"Fuck it, wear the skirt."

"I give him a smile and a hug, pressing my naked body against him. I put both down on the bed and reach for a pair of white stockings. I slide on a thong, black with a little red heart in just the right spot. And a black garter. I attach the garter to the stockings and add the shelf bra that matches the garter. Then I put on the skirt, it fits but isn't quite as low on my hips as it used to be. It shows more of my thighs, but isn't too bad if I stand up straight. For a fantasy night it's perfect. I put on the blouse and my makeup. Stanley is ready before me. Of course.

We get to the pub a little later than our normal time. David sees me as soon as we arrive. He gives me a nod. The signal has been delivered and received. I take a seat at a table while Stanley gets us drinks. I see David and Stanley talking while he waits for Simon. At one point David and Stan shake hands. A few minutes later Simon gives Stan the drinks and Stan returns handing me a glass of white wine. "I made a bet with David." He tells me.

"What is it"

"You know how I'm always complaint how we are always watching football and not cricket?"

"Yes you go on about that nonsense that the games always end in a nil-nil draw."

"Exactly. So that's the bet. If either team wins, he wins, if neither team wins, I win."

"Babe. What does David win?" I'm showing concern. I forget for a moment that the plan was to lose the bet but I think I know something Stanley doesn't.

"If he wins," He emphasized the word 'if', "he wins you. Just like we talked about. You are his to do with until morning."

"So I'm going home with him? Fuck he has already won. This is a cup match, not a league match. If the score is level at the end they use penalties to determine a winner." Stans face is one of shock. I think it is registering that he had basically been tricked into a no-win situation.

"What are you two love birds discussing?" He asked.

Stan is silent so I answer, "We were discussing the differences between league football and cup football. And how there are no draws in cup football."

"Such an interesting topic." David smirked. "Tonight's match is a cup match, isn't it?"

"You tricked me." Stan was mad. Or at least acting like he was.

"No, you tricked yourself. I just took advantage. Should I just claim my winnings now?"

Stan just waved his hand.

"Come with me my wife, I think we will have such an interesting evening."

I stood up and David leaned down and kissed me. His tongue brushed over my lips so I parted them and he took full advantage. Then he walked me over towards his stool at the bar. He sat down and I stood, between his legs, facing him.

"That was easier than I expected." He said to me, not quite whispering.

"I think he wanted to lose. Even if it was a league match he knows that betting for a tie isn't a good bet."

"Then let's give him what he wanted." He pulled me in for another kiss, this time with his hands between us he started to unbutton my blouse. Once done he slid his hands along my body, under the black lace of my bra and cupped my breasts. We kissed like that for a bit. "He can't take his eyes off of us."

"I think he likes to see other men with me." Right now I was sure than Stan could see that my blouse was open to my navel.

"That seems pretty clear."

"Did you tell him about this week?"

"No, not yet."

"Let's show him then, take my cock out." I hesitate. "Come on, you can do this. You know you want it. You know he wants it." My hand goes to his lap, I pull down his zipper. My hand disappears into his gap, I find the passage in his boxers and pull his cock out. I hold it in my hand, gently squeezing it, bringing it to life. I knew he didn't really just want the handjob. I remembered how on Wednesday my ass was on display to the whole room, so I went to the other side of him. When I bent over this time there was only a few feet behind my rear and the wall. I took David in my mouth. He put his hand on my shoulder letting me control the pace of the blowjob. I looked up for a moment while I was licking his shaft and realized that in this position my ass wasn't on display but almost the whole bar could see my face as I gave David head.

As more than one phone was aimed at me I was sure the event was being recorded to live forever on the internet. I thought briefly about giving up. Maybe I could try crying, but I didn't think David would respond well to me trying to back out on a debt. And it might hurt Stan if he thought I was really being forced to do something against my will, so I carried on. I tried to spend more time bobbing up and down on David's cock so I could stare at the denim of his jeans and not my audience. David has his hands on my shoulders and lifted the straps of my blouse down my arms. One button at my waist kept the fabric around my torso, but I continued my services on David's dick all but topless in my black lace shelf bra. It was just another minute or so before he was holding my head down in his lap and he spew his seed down my throat. As I swallow I realize that's the third load of cum I swallowed from David this week.

When he was done I lifted my head off his lap and stood beside him. I knew he wasn't done with me by a long shot, but I had no idea what he was going to do with me next.

"Do you have your bank card?"

"Of course." It was in my purse, in my handbag on the bar beside him.

"I want you to go to the ATM and make a withdrawal for me."

"How much?"

"The maximum, of course."

I dug out my purse and took out my card. We had upgraded our account. As premier customers our daily limit was a thousand quid. I walked to the cash machine and I swear I was more nervous that I was going to take £1000 of Stan's money and give it to David than I was that I walked across a room crowded with people, mostly men, who knew me while I was wearing only my bra above my waist. I inserted the card. I pressed the buttons. I had to bend a little to retrieve the cash from the slot. Then I walked back to David. I stole a glance as I passed Stan. He was watching me. I reached David and wordlessly handed him the money. He took it and put it in his pocket. I knew we could afford it, but we don't spend money like that without talking about it first. David put his arm around me, his hand resting on the waistline on my skirt. I didn't have time to think about the money anymore.

"So I have to know, stockings? Or pantyhose?" David asked.

"Stockings"

"Good. Show me." He gave my rump a gentle spank.

I didn't really think, I just pulled down on the zipper for my skirt then pulled it down, over my hips. I bent down to retrieve it from the floor. He took it from me and placed it next to my blouse while I stood before him, and everyone else, in my lingerie.

"Simon," David called the bartender over, "maybe you should put out the private event sign."

David put his hands on my hips. "Black is a good color on you."

"Yes it is." I didn't notice that Donny had come up next to me. "Black looks real good on her." He put his hands on my waist.

"Have you come over to give my bride a kiss?" David asked him.

"Sounds like a lovely idea." He bent his head down and I lifted my head so that our lips could meet. I closed my eyes. His tongue licked my lips. I parted them and allowed him entry. Not content with only that his right hand slid up my torso and under my bra. He cupped my left tit and started pinching its nipple. I think I moaned into his mouth.

David reached behind me. "Let me get this out of the way." He said as he unfastened my bra.

Donny and I parted just enough for David to remove the lace fabric. During that brief moment when our lips were parted Donny told me to take out his cock. As we kissed I felt for the zipper on his slacks. I lowered it then reached inside for the ebony treasure hidden there. He was still somewhat flexible as I pulled his member out and held it in my hands. I gently squeezed on his shaft, willing it to stiffen in my hands when I felt a gentle downward pressure on my shoulders. We disengaged our kiss and I lowered my head to his waist, squatting in front of him. I brought my mouth in range of his cock and licked his tip. I gave his dick a series of kisses along its length from the tip to his balls which I then took into my mouth one at a time. Then I slide my tongue from base to tip giving him one long lick. I glanced towards my husband before i took Donny's cock into my mouth. He just sat there watching and drinking his lager.

I was determined to give him a show. I didn't resist as Donny pulled my head closer to his crotch. I gagged a little as my nose reached the fabric of his slacks, but like before, Donny's crack slid into my throat. Donny held my head still and started thrusting in and out of my mouth. I didn't use any tongue, any suction, I just tried to time my breathing to his rhythm as he grew larger in my mouth. He didn't cum down throat. He pulled my head off his dick and turned me around. I put my hands on the bar and could my reflection in the mirror as he slid the gusset of my thong to the side and slid his cock into me. I grunted as he plunged his full length into me. I held onto the bar while he rutted me. David turned my heads towards him for a kiss, but my body was being pounded with each thrust I couldn't keep my head still long enough until Donny came in me.

David kissed me and said, "So how is my little slut doing?" He challenged me, "Are you ready to give up, or should we get some more guys to fuck you?"

"I'll never give up." Was all I would say.

"More fucking it is then." He gestured and I saw Jimmy get up from his seat. I guessed he was next.

We heard the bell of the entrance jingle as the door opened. Three men who hadn't been here before stepped in. I knelt down behind the bar in front of Jimmy and started sucking on his cock. I couldn't see them, but when they approached the bar to order their pints I could hear them. "So this is the place Sarah keeps going on about?"

I heard my name. "It doesn't seem so different." Maybe they meant a different Sarah? But I knew I was the only regular here with that name.

"Maybe its the people."

"Here you go, 3 pints." I heard Simon's voice, "If you're asking about Sarah, you may want to say hello to David there. He knows Sarah well."

"Thanks mate."

Fortunately, I was out of their line of sight, around the corner of the bar and on my knees as they approached David. I tried to keep Jimmy's blowjob as quiet as possible both so they wouldn't hear me and so I could hear them. Unfortunately Jimmy was more interested in nutting down my throat than protecting my privacy. Practically before they were done with their introductions Jimmy's seed was in my mouth and down my throat. Jimmy pulled his dick from my mouth put himself away and zipped himself up.