Sarah and Insemination

Story Info
Sarah gets a part-time job doing artificial insemination.
2.3k words
3.65
28.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctorwes
doctorwes
127 Followers

I'm Sarah. Standing 5' 7" and weighing 130 pounds, I'm your average size female college sophomore. I have an OK social life, but nothing serious. My breasts are average for my weight and height and a size 34B bra is my usual size, but that depends on brand. During high school I dated a little and after my senior prom my date popped my cherry. I have a decent academic record, but I know that my mom and dad struggle a little financially to send me to college.

It was during the first semester of my sophomore year when I decided that I was doing really well enough and it would be a good idea to get a part-time job. Some of my friends worked in the dining hall or library, but these did not pay particularly well. Instead I spent a couple of weeks scouring the web to see if I could find something better. Then one day the following appeared:

Part-time technician assistant needed. Hours flexible but must have a driver's license and bring their own rubber boots. $15/hr, but must be open to training. Contact Acme Bovine Services.

I knew that bovine had to do with cattle, but otherwise the ad told me very little. I googled Acme, but didn't learn much other than they provided breeding services to farms. "Sure, why not?" I asked myself and replied to the ad. Within hours I got back a reply and I arranged to visit them for an interview.

When I showed up at their small office I was greeted by Doug, the owner, who was a fairly young well-built guy with a friendly demeanor. He explained that his company did artificial insemination for dairy farms. I was pretty naïve about the process, but the money was good so I signed on. Doug and I worked out a schedule and I was told that I would begin the following Thursday afternoon. So far, so good.

Thursday morning I attended my classes as always, went to lunch, and then back to the dorm where I collected my pink Hunter wellies and headed over to Acme. Curiosity was now getting the best of me and had some butterflies in my stomach. When I got there Doug greeted me again, had me sign a couple of forms and took me to the supply room where he found brown Carhartt coveralls for me to wear but also handed me a long rubber apron that I was to take along with me. Since it was a warm autumn day, Doug suggested that I wear just wear the coveralls over my underwear. For my first shift I was to work with Doug himself and we went outside and got into one of the trucks and headed off. While my pink wellies didn't really coordinate well with the coveralls, they would be sufficiently functional and I was not that concerned.

About a half hour later we got to the first farm. The two of us got out of the truck and Doug retrieved a stainless steel vessel and the two of us headed toward the barn. The farm was neat, but still mudpuddles were everywhere and I thought that I now understood the rubber boot requirement, but was not 100% correct because there was also cow poop all around as well.

At the first cow, Doug had me use a pair of forceps to remove a plastic straw from the stainless container and carefully place it into the end of a long plastic tube. In the meantime Doug donned a shoulder length plastic glove and applied some surgical lubricant. This was fascinating because the next thing was he inserted his arm into the cow's anus, poop oozing out around it as he did so. Then with his other hand he inserted the plastic tube into the cow's vagina and with the hand in her rectum guided its end into her cervix. A quick motion on the plunger and the frozen slug of semen was deposited.

When he withdrew his arm from her anus, it was my job to strip the plastic glove off his arm and then hand him a clean one so that he could inseminate the next cow. This was where wearing that apron came in. I'm not sure if it was the fact that Doug had had his arm inside that first cow, but I had no sooner taken off Doug's glove when that cow had a huge bowel movement. It splattered my coveralls and completely buried my left foot. Now I was glad to be wearing my wellies.

As Doug was doing his thing I could not help but think how little enjoyment that these poor cows were getting from their experience. Certainly when I have sex I have a much better time of it. Still the idea was making me more than a little horny.

This was how the afternoon went at two different dairy farms. Doug and I must have inseminated two dozen cows. When we were ready to head back to the office, Doug suggested that we rinse our boots off. Good thing, too, because that first cow was not the only one to take a dump on my feet.

During the drive the smell of cow manure filled the air of the truck and I thought it might be days or even weeks before I would get the smell out of my nose. When we got back to the office, Doug showed me the shower area at the end of the storeroom and told me to put my coveralls in the bin so that they could be washed before I wore them again.

The shower was a welcome idea and after I got cleaned up and changed, I headed home. Thinking back about the afternoon, it was an acceptable job, it paid well, but above all I got to work with Doug, who I was increasingly thinking of as a true hunk. As I drove home the thought of his hard six pack abs would not leave my mind and by the time I got home I had my hand down my panties rubbing my pussy.

The following Tuesday was my next day of work and I arrived at the Acme offices a bit early. Doug looked up from his desk, greeted me, and told me to go ahead and change. When I saw him sitting there in his muscle shirt I thought I'd cum on the spot. I went into the supply room, found my coveralls, and stripped down to my underwear. Minutes later I returned to the office dressed in my rubber boots and coveralls ready to go to work.

Much like the routine the previous week we drove to a farm, took our supplies into the barn, and prepared to do several artificial inseminations. Doug slipped on a plastic glove and had his arm up a cow's anus as I prepared the semen. The tube was inserted, the plunger pushed, and instantly one more cow was impregnated.

"I wonder if she knows that she's been knocked up?" I asked.

"No, not a chance," answered Doug. "But you should see the act when a bull mates with a cow. She knows it then. Talk about physical!"

As Doug was saying this I had visions of a bull mounting a cow. "She'd get a lot more semen than that little frozen slug, wouldn't she?" I asked.

"Yeah, you could say that. A bull will ejaculate something like two ounces. Acme can inseminate literally dozens of cows with that much semen," Doug explained as he thrust his plastic gloved arm into the second cow.

"Oh, wow!. So for comparison how much do humans ejaculate?" I asked all the while feeling my panties getting damp from the gist of the conversation.

"Probably a quarter to a fifth that much assuming the male mates frequently enough," said Doug. Now the thought of a bull delivering nearly two ounces into that vagina excited me and I could only think of a guy ejaculating that much into me. I am not a slut although not a virgin either and the image would not leave my head as we moved from cow to cow. Two ounces! I'd be dripping that out for hours!

Artificial insemination is a pretty routine job and the only think that breaks the monotony is when a cow takes a major dump. It was another day of spattered coveralls and very dirty rubber boots. Whenever, I thought about it being a truly ugly job all I had to do is remember how much I was getting paid for an afternoon. Besides, checking out Doug was a side benefit.

Back at the office I took off the coverall and showered. I had no sooner put my bra and panties back on when Doug called from the shower area. "Sarah, if you are still here, can you find me a towel? We're all out."

I had seen a stack of fresh towels on the shelf when I entered the supply room so I grabbed one and took it back to Doug who was standing naked in the shower. If I had been impressed with his abs, his manhood was something else again. My thoughts immediately returned to those bulls who might get a chance to naturally impregnate a cow. I tried not to stare, but wasn't totally successful. That's when I realized that I was standing there in just my underwear.

"Ooops, Sorry," was all that I could say to Doug as I put one hand over my crotch and the other over my breasts.

Doug made a feeble attempt to cover himself as well, but the result was really humorous and we both broke down laughing. "I guess I have a bigger problem than you do."

Then, and I have no idea where it came from, but I said, "Well, big problems are nice to have." Then my face flushed and was red hot.

Doug took one look at me and said, "Well, you have nothing to apologize for either," making reference to my boobs which apparently were looking larger than they really are because I was wearing a pushup bra.

Doug proceeded to towel himself off and I went to the other end of the supply room to finish getting dressed. All the way home, visions of Doug danced in my head. It was a scene that I wanted to see more of, but knew it would have to wait until my next work day, which thankfully was only two days away.

Thursday rolled around fast, but to be honest not fast enough. For the past 48 hours I was not able to keep my mind off of Doug and his terrific abs, well, to be honest more than his abs. Anyway, I arrived at Acme on schedule and went to the store room where I changed into my coveralls. Then Doug and I drove to yet another farm where we would proceed to get cows knocked up. This particular farm was messier than most and we had already waded through six inches of deep mud before getting to the barn. We did what we had come to do and soon headed back to the truck where on the way we had that huge puddle to navigate once more. What a mess! Both my wellies and my coveralls were filthy.

Back at the office we both really needed to shower more than ever. I conveniently forgot a towel and called out to Doug to bring me one. Of course, I was naked and still in the shower stall when he showed up also naked, but with a towel in hand. "Is this what you need?" he asked.

"Yes, thanks," I said taking the towel but not bothering to cover anything. Doug had already turned and was walking away when I called after him, "Nice butt."

He turned around, a huge smile on his face and said, "Thanks, have I told you that you also have a nice bush."

"It is. Besides it is nice and clean, too," I quipped.

"That's not all that needs to be nice and clean," said Doug stepping into the shower with me, turning on the water, and soaping his manhood.

I watched in amazement. That thing was huge and now I wanted it, but at the same time worried that my vagina would not be able to accommodate it. As more lewd thoughts went through my mind, I could sense my pussy getting wetter and wetter, but it was not from the shower.

"Can you wash my lower back?" asked Doug.

"Sure. Hand me the soap."

Just as Doug passed the bar of soap to me, it was slippery and I dropped it. It went skating around the wet floor eluding me. Meanwhile I was bent over unintentionally giving Doug a great show. That's when I felt a hand on my cheeks. It felt great so I wiggled my ass and soon he dropped his hand lower and felt my pussy. A few seconds later I could feel the tip of his penis on my pussy. It was the moment that I had dreamed about for several days and it was finally here.

"Mmmm," I cooed.

"Are you ready?" Doug asked.

And all of a sudden the vision of a bull mounting a cow came to mind. That bull was about to shoot two ounces of semen into the cow. Two ounces of semen inside of me was not the least appealing and neither was the prospect of Doug knocking potentially me up.

"No! This is not good. I cannot do this!" I exclaimed as I stood up, left the shower, grabbed a towel and went to find my underwear. After getting dressed I returned to the office red faced and told Doug that it would be better if I didn't work there any more. Then I left.

Some days later an envelop came to my mailbox. It was my check from Acme. I looked at it and the $250 gross pay looked pretty good, but that was now in the past. Who knows where things would be now if I had said "yes."

doctorwes
doctorwes
127 Followers