Secret impregnation

Story Info
Impregnation by other means.
2.9k words
3.9
127.4k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am still trying to wrap my head around what has gone on in the last year. I just can't believe everything but then when I look at my ever growing belly, I realize it is very true. As I rub my pregnant stomach I think back at the circumstances that caused this change in my life.

My boyfriend and I started dating when we met each other at the movie rental store down the street from my house. We bumped into each other when we reached for the same movie. We started talking about movies and found out that we both liked the same movies. We went and got some coffee and then went back to my house.

There was a sexual attraction between us and we started kissing on the couch. He nibbled on my neck and rubbed my breasts through my shirt. My nipples got hard. I reached down and rubbed his cock through his pants and could feel it was hard. It was a good size too. I unzipped his pants and pulled it out. He was already starting to precum so I sucked it off his dick. He laid back and let me give him a blow job. I took it deep into my throat and sucked the head each time I came back up to the top. I could feel him building to a cum.

He stopped me and took my shirt off. He took the left nipple in his mouth and sucked rolling the nipple in his mouth. He was pinching the other nipple as he sucked on the other one. The intensity of the pain and sucking made me cum. I had never done that before. I took off my pants and he saw how wet I was. He rubbed my clit and it sent a sensation through my stomach. He twisted my right nipple in between his thumb and forefinger. It kinda hurt but at the same time it made my clit harder. He rubbed it faster and I came in gushes all over his hand.

He shoved his fingers into my pussy hard. His middle finger hit my cervix and it hurt. I pulled back a little bit but he kept the suckling going on my nipple which pulled it into his mouth and it felt amazing. My back was up against the arm of the couch and I couldn't go anywhere. He pushed his fingers into my pussy hard again and it hit the cervix again. He kept up the motion and before I knew it I was screaming in ecstasy. I squirted. I had never done that before. He pulled me down onto the couch and shoved his cock hard into my pussy. I was more than ready as I was so wet and hot. He pulled my legs up around his waist so he could go so deep. He thrust into me so hard. My cervix was so sore.

I couldn't believe it but I started screaming cum in me please. He never even asked if I was on birth control. He just pumped faster and pushing his cock into me so deep. It hurt but I came again. All of a sudden I could feel his cock get bigger inside of me as he pushed hard into me as he came. He never pulled back. I was glad I was on the pill as he was filling my womb with his cum. He stayed inside me and reached down with his mouth and sucked my nipple into his mouth. He sucked so hard it made me scream.

He finally pulled out and I could feel some of his cum dripping down my ass. He really put a large load into me. I felt so full. He kissed me and said we should go to dinner together. I told him I had something to do. He said he had to use the bathroom before he left. He said he would call me and we would go out. I told him that would be great. I didn't think he actually would call.

After he left I went and took a bath as I needed to soak my sore parts. I sat in the bath and let my legs fall open. The warm water soothed my sore pussy lips and I put a finger inside myself. My walls were so sore and I felt my cervix. It hurt by just touching it but all of a sudden I felt the sensation again of him pushing into me and I came. My nipples were so sore. I got out of the bath and put on my pajamas. I decided to lay in bed and just relax. I slept so well that night and after a few days the soreness inside my pussy went away.

I started my period a few days later and was glad. I was a little scared as hard as he pushed into me and came so deeply in me that he might have gotten me pregnant. I rubbed my flat stomach and was a little upset too. I was getting a little older and I do want children someday.

He called about a week later and we talked. He said he was sorry he hadn't called for a while. He asked if I was alright after the other day. I told him I was fine. He asked if I was on birth control and I explained I was on the pill and had gotten my period so there was nothing to worry about. He seemed a little upset when I said I was on birth control. We made a date for dinner and hung up.

He picked me up for dinner and we had a great night. We went dancing and had a few drinks. By the end of the night I wanted him inside me so bad I couldn't wait until we got back to my house. I unzipped his pants and gave him a blow job on the way back to the house. He stopped me just as we pulled in the driveway. We went inside and headed straight for the bedroom.

There was a trail of clothes leading down the hall. He grabbed my tits from behind and rolled the nipples between his fingers. It sent sensations through my body and made me want him worse. He kissed the side of my neck and walking towards the bed. He pushed me down on the bed face first. His hard dick was rubbing against my ass. I was dripping wetness down my legs. He took his two fingers and shoved them into me hard. I couldn't move away from the thrusts but it made me cum hard over and over.

Then I felt his finger go into my ass. It burnt and was painful. He had his fingers in my pussy and in my ass. I tried to get up he pushed me down again. He was pushing deep into me with his fingers and it hurt but I couldn't stop cumming. All of a sudden he was inside me with his dick. It was bigger than I remembered. It made me stretch out and I opened my legs wide to handle him. He still had a finger in my ass. I was screaming in pleasure. After I came for like the tenth time he pulled out of my pussy and put the head of his dick at my ass. I told him no but that only seemed to spur him on.

He pushed the head into my ass. It hurt so bad I tried to push him away with my hands on his stomach. He grabbed my hands and held them behind my back. He thrust into me hard. It hurt so bad I was screaming begging him to stop. He said just relax and I would like it. I tried to relax and when I did it didn't hurt as bad and he let go of my hands. He started rubbing my clit and I came hard again. He pulled out of my ass and shoved into my pussy again and this time he came hard. He was pushed so tight into my cervix I could feel him fill me up. He held himself in my pussy hard as he finished.

I laid there thinking about all the sensations in my body and it made me cum again. He slowly pulled out of me. I felt the emptiness once he was completely out of me. My ass, my cervix and my tits all hurt. I rolled over and the look in his face was awesome. He was so handsome and it was so inviting to just kiss him. We took a shower together and he rubbed me with soap all over. He washed all my parts. It was soothing. Afterwards he got dressed and left.

For the next week, I was sore and the first bowel movement I had after the sex actually made me cum. I couldn't believe it. I just kept thinking about how I had gotten so horny for him so quickly. I wasn't even thinking of sex but then suddenly I wanted him so bad. He didn't call and I was worried he wasn't going to.

Finally I called him and he said he was so sorry for not calling he just had been so busy. I told him no problem. He said he had something special planned. He wanted me to have dinner at his place. I said sure.

We had a great dinner at his house. We sat on the couch and started to watch a movie as we drank some wine. Suddenly I was getting hot and horny again. He put his hand under my shirt and started rubbing my stomach. His hand wandered up to my tits and he rubbed my nipples. They got so hard. He grabbed my hand and started towards the bedroom. Slowly he undressed me and laid me on the bed. I was already so wet.

He went into the bathroom and came out naked. He had some stuff in his hand. I wasn't sure what it was. He came and sat on the side of the bed next to me. He started rubbing my pussy and sucking on my tits. It felt great. He said he wanted to try something. I said ok. He brought my knees up and got between them. He took one of the items he had brought out of the bathroom and started to push it into my pussy. It felt like when I was at the gyno office. I looked down and it was the speculum like at the gyno office. I asked what he was doing.

"I want to play with your cervix and you will love it. I have to open up your pussy first so I can get to it."

I thought ok why not give it a try. I laid my legs open and let him put it into me. He pushed it in and opened it up. It pushed open my pussy. He took a long rod and put it into my cervix. It kind of pinched but then he pushed it farther into it. It felt good. He pistoned it in and out of my cervix as he rubbed my clit as I came hard. He pulled that one out and put in a little bit bigger one continuing the motion. I came hard again. He took that one out and pushed a little bit bigger one. This time I could feel it deeper into my womb. It made me cum harder. He left it in my cervix pretty far in.

He got off the bed and pulled my leg to the end of the bed and slipped it into a noose. He did that with the other leg and then with both of my hands. I thought this was kind of kinky but what the heck. He then put these cups on my tits. He pushed a button and they started being sucked on really hard. I was getting a little worried.

"I'm not sure about this" I told him.

"You have to get used to this pressure if you are going to breastfeed our baby." He said.

"What baby? I can't get pregnant. I am on the pill." I said.

"nope you haven't been on the pill since the first night we had sex. I took them and replaced them with fake pills. " He said.

"Why would you do that?" I asked with fear in my voice.

"Because I want to make you pregnant. You're going to carry my baby. I have just put a dialator into your cervix so it will be easier to put my sperm into your womb. Right now you are at you're most fertile time and I will get a baby into your womb today or tomorrow." He said

I could feel my cervix start to hurt a little. I tried to push the stick out of my cervix but it didn't move. The breast pump on my tits started hurting. My mind was swirling. He knelt between my knees again and took a dildo and started rubbing my clit. It hurt as hard as he was rubbing it but my pussy was flowing with juice. I couldn't stop it. My stomach deep inside was aching. He moved the dildo to my ass. My mind screamed no but I was coming again.

He pushed it into my ass and was pushing it into me. It hurt but I relaxed and it started to feel good. I started pushing against the thrusts of the dildo. It was so deep and I came hard I squirted all over. He pulled it out and pulled the rod out of my cervix. He took the speculum out of my pussy.

"Looks like you're ready for my impregnation."

He started thrusting into me with his cock. It was hard and big and my cervix was so sore already. It made me cry each time he hit the back of my pussy. He looked into my eyes and came deep inside me. I felt it going into my womb. I felt the warm rush of fluid covering my walls. He kept cumming hard. He held his dick tight against my cervix. It hurt really badly.

He pulled out and put the speculum back into my pussy. He pushed a big black thing into my pussy. I felt it go into my cervix. He pulled the speculum out and pushed a pillow under my hips.

"You have to stay this way for about an hour so I will be back. I am going to take off the breast pump. Time for a new training for your breasts to learn how to handle the feeding of our baby. They are going to get big and ripe with milk to feed the baby. But it is going to make your tits sore if you haven't conditioned them for it."

He took off the cups and put on a tube and screwed down the back. It started sucking my nipple into the tube. He turned the end a couple more times and it hurt as hard as they were pulling my tit in. He walked to the other side and did it to the other side. They were being pulled up hard and it was aching but at the same time it was making my pussy ache.

He noticed the movement of my hips and knelt between my legs and started eating me out. It felt so good. He sucked on my clit and licked inside my pussy. I came hard. He made me cum again three more time.

After an hour, he took out the plug in my cervix. It hurt as it was pulled out of my cervix. He took the tubes off my tits and they were so red and sore. He sucked on each one nibbling a little on the nipples. They were so raw from being sucked on it made tears come out of my eyes. He rubbed my stomach lovingly. He had gotten me pregnant. He was happy.

Three weeks later he had me take a pregnancy test. It was positive. He was so happy. He picked me up and put me on the bed and pushed himself into my pussy hard. I wrapped my legs around his waist and took all of him deep inside me. My cervix had gotten used to it. It made me cum hard. He came deep inside me.

So now here I sit nine months later rubbing my swollen pussy. We have gotten married and will have many many more babies. He can get me pregnant any way he wants. I think I have become addicted to the kink of his sex.

"Darling I am feeling pain. I think it is time to go to the hospital." I told him as a contraction came again. I had been having them for a while and now they were getting really intense.

"Before we go lets have some fun," He said as he pulled my pants off and started eating my pussy. I came as a contraction came it was so intense.

He pushed into me and it was so sensitive inside my pussy I came hard. Just then my water broke and he said we should go.

I put my pants on with the load of cum and the plug I just lost in my pants. It was so hot.