Sarah and Noah Ch. 04

Story Info
Brother and sister fuck passionately while visting home.
6.4k words
4.7
35.3k
91

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, when are we telling them?" Noah asked, his right hand intertwined with his sister's, and his left hand on the wheel. "I feel like we should wait till the last day."

He fixed his eyes on the road, but was relaxed. He had driven this road a million times, and was here again, about to pull up to their parents' house.

"Yeah, definitely the last day." Sarah said. "Let's just go enjoy Thanksgiving as much as we can and just take this in. I don't know when we'll have it again."

"God, that just feels so sad that this might be the last time that everything is just normal." Noah said.

Going home had always been a wonderful time for both. They couldn't have asked for better parents or a better childhood so coming back to the home they grew up in was always sweet, nostalgic, and fun. Their mother Amy was an incredibly intelligent, kind, and nurturing woman who had balanced being a professor with being home with the family in a way that was the envy of everyone they knew. She tucked them in every night no matter how much work she had. She taught them what it meant to love, to sacrifice, and had even taught them philosophy - as much as was appropriate for kids starting from when they were 8 or 9 years old. Their childhood had been a whirlwind of baking, projects, hugs, kisses, vacations, coupled with a regular, reliable love emanating from their mother.

Their father Michael had made a fortune in management consulting very early and was semi-retired by the time they were teenagers. He was never too busy to spend time with them or talk to them. For Noah, their father Michael was a hero and a role model. Smart, successful, but honest and endowed with a kind character. He didn't know anyone else he wanted to be like. For Sarah, her dad was a best friend and a champion for her happiness. He would move mountains to make sure she was happy, safe, and healthy.

Sarah sighed as their car passed the park they played in growing up. "I'm not really as concerned about them being mad as I am about them getting hurt. And like, not being able to see them again if they disown us. I don't think any part of them saw this coming."

Noah replied, "Yeah. I'm in the same place as you dude. They're going to cry and yell and I don't mind them being angry at me, but they did so much and worked so hard. All they want is to relax now and have grandkids and I feel like we're taking that from them."

Sarah gently took her hand which was holding his, and placed his palm on her stomach. "Well" she said, "we can still give them grandkids. Just a little more closely related to them than they expected." she said, smiling.

Noah began to laugh, appreciating his sister's ability to break the dread and anxiety they were feeling. "What do you call it when you're the grandparents from both sides...double grandparents? Is there a word for this?"

Sarah chuckled, "We should probably consult the Targaryen family manuals. I'm sure they have a word." she said. Noah signed as he drove. Her presence and her jokes made this so much lighter on his heart.

Their car pulled up in front of their parents' home, a beautiful red-brick colonial with a sweeping white balcony. They both sat there and just took in the sight of the home that had built them. Where the seeds of their love had grown and were now in full bloom.

"We'll tell them on the last day." Noah said, re-stating their decision.

"Yeah, last day." Sarah repeated.

"I love you." Noah said, looking his baby sister in the eyes as she sat in the passenger seat.

"I love you, always" she replied, and even though they were in plain view of the house, she bent down towards his hand while raising it towards his lips and kissed him on the back of his hand. She clasped his hand in both of hers. "And I trust you. I'm actually really excited to be here with you. It's the first time after we started us."

"I wonder how it will feel, like, going in there, after what we are to each other now." he said.

"Let's find out." she replied.

They got out of the car and Noah grabbed their suitcases from the trunk. He rolled both to the front door as Sarah rang the bell. They held eye contact with one another.

The door opened as Amy stepped out and almost screamed in joy.

"Oh My God! You're here! Mike they're here!" she yelled out to her husband, as she grabbed both of them by their shoulders and hugged them close. Noah almost lost his balance as he tried to hold on to the suitcase handles.

"Hey Mom! Nice haircut!" Sarah said as she embraced her mother.

"Hey Mama" Noah said, really happy to see their mother.

"Come on in my chickadees, everything is ready!" she said. She still used expressions that would make one think they were little children. She had simply never gotten rid of them from her vocabulary.

They walked in as Noah gently placed his hand on the small of Sarah's back, gently guiding her in. After she went inside he grabbed Sarah's massive suitcase he had left at the threshold and brought it in. Amy watched her children, curiously noting how gentle and considerate Noah was being with Sarah.

Michael, their father came downstairs: "Hey! What's going on guys? How was the flight?"

"It was fine Daddy. No complaints. We flew first class because Noah had a connection through work." Sarah said.

"That's awesome!" their Dad replied. "Come here munchkin!" he said to Sarah as he grabbed her and almost picked her up. "How are you?"

Sarah held on to her father for a second longer than she might have usually and then stepped out of his embrace. "I'm doing great Daddy. Better than ever. But I'm hungry!"

"OK, let's get you fed. Your rooms are ready for you if you want to put your stuff away." Michael said.

"Hon..Um, Ahem, Sarah, I'm going to take our stuff upstairs, you can start snacking since it was my fault we didn't stop on the way for snacks." Noah told her.

He had almost called her "Honey". It had become such a regular part of their lives to just treat each other like they were married since they had started their relationship over 6 months ago. They had slipped into life as a couple with such ease and had adapted to each others quirks with such familiarity. He had to be careful.

"Thanks! That sounds awesome!" Sarah responded. She went into the kitchen with their parents.

Noah carried the luggage upstairs, leaving Sarah's suitcase by her bed, and then walking through their jack-and-jill bathroom to his own room to drop his own bag off. Memories flooded through him as he stood in his room. Memories of growing up here, of playing games with his friends, of watching movies with Sarah. And, of course, of laying there at night, masturbating with a pair of Sarah's panties. Being woken up gently by her for school. He could hear his sister and their parents laughing downstairs. He quickly began to change.

As he disrobed completely, his door opened and Sarah walked in, shutting it behind her. "Hey, I didn't know I'd be getting a show!"

"Sarah! What are you doing, they'll see us!" Noah whispered, loudly.

"Dad is cutting Turkey and Mom is stirring her creamy tomato soup. They'll be busy for the next ten minutes." Sarah whispered, and walked toward her naked brother.

"God you look so good." she said, and knelt, taking his slowly hardening penis in her hands.

"Babe we can't do this now." Noah said, placing his hands on her head.

"I'm not saying we have to go all the way. But won't you be turned on going back downstairs with your dick dripping with my saliva? Mom and Dad won't even know their little girl just sucked her big brother's big cock and got him all wet with her mouth." Sarah said. She was being a little over the top on purpose because she loved seeing what it did to him.

"You're so bad." he whispered, as she took him into her mouth and sucked him in his childhood bedroom. "Oh God you feel so good Sarah" he said as she spent a few more seconds absolutely coating him in saliva before pulling him out. He was completely hard now. All seven and whatever inches of him in her hands.

"Don't wash it off. Go downstairs wet from my mouth." she said. She leaned in to kiss him, letting him suck on her tongue for a second. "I love your body." she whispered in his ear, rubbing her hands across his chest. "I'm glad our rooms connect through the bathroom so you can come over tonight secretly and I can see more of you." she whispered, smiling. And walked out the door.

Noah stood there, entranced. His little sister had turned into a seductive little vixen, with all her charms focused entirely on him. He was the luckiest man in the world. As a drop of his sister's saliva dripped off the head of his penis, he quickly got dressed in clean clothes and went downstairs, still feeling her moisture on his cock.

"Hey, you're all cleaned up. Nice shirt! And pants! Wow you are really put together! I guess your job finally got you out of comic book shirts and jeans!" Amy said to her son, appreciating his fine khakis and collared button down.

Sarah chimed in, "No he still sucks at clothing. I told him to buy those because they were on sale and I knew he'd look nice in them. He didn't so I took his card and bought them myself. I think we can safely give up on him putting together his wardrobe without a consultant." She laughed, and Noah smiled.

Amy straightened the wrinkles on her son's shirt. "Well I'm glad he has you around sweetie." she said.

Michael called the family over to the dining room and they all sat down for dinner.

************************************

That night, Noah stepped into her room, closing the door to the jack-and-jill bathroom behind him. She lay in bed, wearing her Wonder Woman pajamas, the same ones she used to wear when she was younger. Just the sight of them brought him back to high school while she was 18.

"Come here" she said to him, looking his shirtless body up and down.

"You used to kick me out of here." he said, smiling as he approached her bed.

"That was a long time ago. Now I'm welcoming you into my room. My boom boom room." she said, and started laughing uncontrollably at her own silliness.

Noah started cracking up, unable to handle how ridiculous she was. He joined her in bed and got under the covers. They intertwined their feet and he lay facing her, his hand resting on her hips.

"This reminds me of so long ago. These pajamas you're wearing, being in your room. This is so crazy." he said.

"You know, I used to masturbate to thoughts of you in this bed all throughout college." she confessed.

"I know. I can't believe we're here." he said, rubbing his hands up and down her waist.

"Did you lock the doors?" she asked.

"Yeah, I checked your door from the outside and I locked mine, and my bathroom door is locked too. If someone knocks I'll have enough time to get to my room." he responded.

"Well, yeah, I can't believe we're here either. It's so surreal that I grew up in this room, and I'm in bed with you right now." Sarah reflected.

"We've been in bed together before here but never like this. By the way, I thought you'd wear one of your sexy underwear. I'm not complaining at all, but what's up with the Wonder Woman pajamas? I can't believe you still have those." he asked.

"I just wanted to remember what it was like when we were younger. You know, I keep thinking, all those years ago, I was totally in love with you. Like, I knew it was love because I knew all the things I hated about you as a brother. All the ways you annoyed me and bothered me and drove me crazy and got on my nerves, and I still wanted nothing more than to be yours. I'd fantasize about you and then be so mad I couldn't have you which would make me act like a bitch to you."

She placed her hands on his chiseled arm as she spoke.

"Is that why you were a little mean to me your senior year and the first couple years of college?" he asked.

"Well yes, but it wasn't just me, you were an asshole sometimes too." she responded, smirking.

"I was. But I remember every time we'd have a fight, I'd steal one of your panties from the hamper in the bathroom and just imagine making love to you. Then I'd totally forget why I was angry at you." he confessed.

"Haha so you used to have your own make-up not-sex masturbation sessions with my panties?" she said, laughing into his chest.

"Damn is that what it was? Wow, I'm so weird." he said.

"You are. You're weird and funny and all mine." Sarah whispered, moving to kiss him.

"He slipped his hand into her panties and grabbed a fistful of her left bun and pulled her close as he responded to her kiss with passion. They began to devour each other's tongues, slowly sipping on the sweet nectar of each other's lips."

"I want your pants off." he said.

"Hold on I have to undo the strings." she responded.

"Oh my God" he said, laughing as their kiss broke and Sarah worked on untying her pajamas. "You never explained why you found these in the closet and put them on out of all things."

"I loved you since I was in high school Noah. And I don't know, you already loved me too and we didn't tell each other because of the stupid rules the world has. I feel like, we lost so much time together. Could you imagine if we could have loved each other like this that entire time? I wore them because they make me feel 18. They make me feel like somehow, I could give all those years to you."

She had taken off her clothes now, and lay naked in bed wearing nothing but a blanket, a longing smile, and her brother's embrace. He could smell the scent of her arousal in the blanket they wore together. It was as always, intoxicating to him. Though, it had started to change a little since he first knew her scent. Since they had been fucking almost everyday, it had become a little different. Almost sweeter - like the near daily deposits of his loads into her body had even affected the way her pussy smelled.

He responded to her longing for younger days and turning back time, "You know Sarah, I think everything went exactly the way it was supposed to. Who knows if we would have been mature enough to handle this. This is the most precious thing we could ever have. I'm glad that I had the chance to become a better version of myself than I was at 20. I want you to get *this* me, not the me who screwed up in other relationships and was an ass."

"Well, I definitely have what I want in you." she said as she kissed him again.

"I love you so much Sarah." he said as he moved his mouth down to her waiting breasts.

"I love you baby." she responded as she felt him take her nipple into his mouth and suck hard while licking the tip, sending waves of arousal into her entire body and causing her pussy to start dripping her desire into his hand which had been simultaneously rubbing her there.

"It means so much to me that you're about to fuck me in my bed, in my room. With Mom and Dad across the hall. I want you to take me, right now." she said.

Noah wasted no time. He stripped off his boxers and got between his little sister's thighs, lining himself to her pussy's gushing entrance. He looked into her eyes as he always did when entering her. No words needed to be exchanged now. This had become a familiar act for brother and sister. Something that their bodies had simply become accustomed to doing. They had always been a perfect fit but as they had made love hundreds of time in the last six months, the ease with which they pleasured each other had become so great that they could go from casual conversation to sex within seconds.

He drove himself into her in one stroke as she moaned as quietly as she could. She could feel his member penetrating her depths in this sacred place. This room was the place she had imagined so many of her hopes, dreams, ideas, and had reflected on her joys and sorrows, and it had always been her safe place. It was only fitting that she made love to Noah here. She looked up at the stickers she had placed above her bed on the ceiling when she was a little girl and the photos of herself and her friends on the wall. And then at the face of her beloved. Her brother. He continued staring her face as he pounded into her body with ever-increasing ferocity. The pleasure was starting to cause her to lose her thoughts as she focused on his face and nothing more.

Noah reveled in how good she felt under him, and in how bad a part of him felt doing this in their parents home, in her room. When they knew she was coming to join their family and was still in their mother's womb, he had helped paint this room with his parents. It was mostly making a mess with the paint and putting a little hand print on the wall. He didn't remember it but his parents had told them. Here he was back in this room, the same person who had once placed a little hand print of paint on his sister's wall, was now a man making love to her.

The inner muscles of her cunt firmly massaged the head of his penis as he slammed into her. His rock hard pole kneaded and rubbed every wall inside her cunt. He dripped his pre-cum into her vagina as she coated him in a layer of her pussy butter. They kept their voices low and their thrusts slower, but deep and strong. On each thrust Sarah would take all of him, every inch of his member plowing deep into his sister's tunnel. His thick, heavy balls, the repositories of their family's genes, would slap into the area just above her butt. It was such a meaningful encounter to make love here. Inside the house they had both fallen for each other in but had never told one another.

He raised her arm above her head and pinned it, bringing his nose to her armpit. She knew better than to wear deodorant when they were going to make love. He loved the way she smelled and tasted when she was completely natural. Noah licked her armpit, taking in the natural taste and scent of his sister's sweat. All of it was heaven for him. All of her was heaven. He sucked her there for a little bit, initially making her squirm but the firmness with which he sucked on her smoothly shaven armpit sent waves of pleasure down her body.

She watched as a sheen of sweat formed on his forehead, the product of his exertion in fucking her. Some of it dripped onto her breasts to mingle with her own and she loved so much that sex with him was truly uniting with him, mingling with her loving big brother in a way that was truly one of the best things in her life.

"This pussy is yours Noah" she said, when was able to catch her breath. And she meant it. Uniting her brother's sweat with her own, his breath with her own, his cum with her own, his moans with her own, and his lust with her own was perhaps the greatest joy of her life.

"You're goddamn right it is" he said, as he thrust harder into her, squeezing her right breast as he sucked on the edge of her nipple, intending to leave a mark on her breast where the brown circle around her nipple ended. She moaned at his loving assaults on her breast and he lifted up to see a bright red mark there. It would definitely be there for a few days.

He continued fucking her tight, perfect little pussy. Taking in the sight of his dreams coming true. For years when they lived here, his fantasies always had him making love to her in this bed, and finally they were fulfilling them. Her soft hair was a mess and her sultry brown eyes looked up at him, begging him to never stop. It was such a wholesome, cute, gentle love, but he wanted more. He wanted to dominate her here in this bed.

"Turn around and stick your ass in the air. I want to fuck you from behind." he said. When he was horny, he would often take charge of what was happening and Sarah loved it.

"Anything you want baby." she said. He slowly pulled out of her, taking the view of his massive cock drenched in her juices. Sarah turned around, putting her arms on her pillow and put her tight, runner's ass in the air. It was perfect in every way and Noah saw her puckered asshole and her swollen pussy lips, engorged from all the pounding he had just given them and full with her arousal. Sarah's white cream was all around her pussy lips, a little creamy froth that Noah had whipped up with the few hundred thrusts he had just made into his sister's cunt.

12