Sarah and Noah Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He may have thought he could smell her scent before but now, with her ass in the air facing him, her pussy's scent absolutely conquered the room. He could lick her all night long and never tire of her intoxicating aroma. He placed his tongue on her clit and licked all the way up right labia, taking up all the pussy foam he had brought out of her. She moaned as she felt her big brother cleaning up her mess. He licked all the way to her asshole and lingered there, tonguing the outside of it and gently slipping his tongue just into the entrance to her dirtiest place. He laid kisses there, and then went back down to lick up her left pussy lip, collecting all her cream on his tongue before swallowing. "You taste so fucking good." he said to her.

"That's how wet you make me honey." she said. She never got this wet without him. Only he had the ability to make her drip like this. She loved to imagine his hard cock as the key to unlocking her pussy. She knew this probably wasn't scientifically accurate, but she loved to imagine that it's because they were siblings that they bodies just mated so well with each other.

He lined up with her again and slammed into her from behind, grabbing her generous, tight ass and drawing deep into her.

"Oh GOD!" She yelled, forgetting that they were in their parents house. She didn't care at the moment, feeling Noah from behind so just so incredible, it's like he had gotten deep enough to fuck her soul.

They fell into rhythm as he watched her butt jiggle, the thrusts from his body smashing into her ass, creating waves that rippled all the way into her back. He grabbed her hair and pulled gently, making Sarah arch and driving him even deeper into her. He kissed her ear as she slowly started to lose herself in the pounding she was receiving. Every time they fucked doggy-style, he loved that he could see her asshole. He loved that he got to do things with her, and see things of her, that almost no other brother in the world got to do with their sister. What man in the world would know his little sister has a cute little mole on her left butt cheek? Or that his sister's cream was so thick when fucking that it would create a layer on a cock. He did.

"Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck me in my room. Fuck me in my bed. Show me you own me. Fuck me Noee. Fuck your little sister in our house." she started saying. She knew so well how to talk dirty to him in a way that turned him on.

"Oh God baby. Oh Sar...." he moaned, trying to keep his voice low. He was ramming himself into her by now and felt the beginning of her orgasm. Her pussy started to spasm around his cock and he saw her entire body tense up. She could not control herself. She buried her face deep into her pillow and screamed at the top of her lungs because he felt so fucking good, putting so much deep pressure inside the farthest reaches of her pussy. Even how Noah's cock bent slightly was perfectly designed for Sarah's shape inside.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuuuuuck" she said, smothered into the pillow. She exploded, squirting her juices onto him and onto the bed with wave after wave of pleasure.

He quickly grabbed her wet panties she had just taken off and stuffed them, gusset first, into his mouth to muffle his own scream. "Oh my fucking God! Oh Sarah!" he yelled, but his voice was entirely muffled, protecting them from being found out. He continued ramming into her from behind, grabbing her ass and hips at will. After his initial moans were over, he took them out of his mouth and just said her sweet, sweet name. "My Sarah. Oh my Sarah baby."

Thick stream after thick stream of Noah's cum fired it's way into Sarah's waiting spasming pussy, which welcomed her brother's most sacred, most secret, copious offering deep into itself. It splashed onto the walls of her pussy, but she knew her womb was taking it up. She was scheduled to ovulate a few days from now so this was very risky, but she didn't care. Even if it happened, to be impregnated by him would be the greatest honor of her life. Nothing to be ashamed of and nothing to be afraid of. She would never bear any other man's child but his anyways. It was a promise she had already made to him and to herself.

His last drops fired into her and they both collapsed in bed, intertwining their bodies with each others, and Sarah placing her head on her brother's arm. She was so tired. "You're my other half." she said to him.

"And you are mine sweetie."

"Question" she said.

"Yeah?"

"What do you like most about fucking me from behind?" she asked him.

"A thousand things. I feel like I can smell you so much better, like your pussy just wafts its aroma into my nose and it's so intoxicating. I feel like you're tighter from behind, and you're already so tight that it's pretty amazing. I love that I can watch your buns jiggle. Like, my little sister's buns jiggling because of me. Just that thought turns me on. What do you like about it?

"Three things I like" Sarah said, "Is that I feel like you're in total control of me. Like, it's so primal and raw. I feel like I'm getting fucked and that's just so nice sometimes. I love that you feel so deep and big. And the funny thing, I love that you can see my asshole." she said, almost shy about the last one.

"Really? Just that I can see it?" he asked.

"Yeah." she said. "I feel like, seeing my asshole, is like seeing the dirtiest part of my body. Like the lowest part of it. The part of it I'd never show to anyone. It's a secret, it's dirty, it's hidden away from the world. But when you fuck me from behind, you always start off by licking me there because I've literally exposed all of it to you willingly. Given it to you. You literally place kisses on my asshole. Then you enter my pussy and you start thumbing me in the ass sometimes. It's so hot. That out of every man in the world, I'm able to be this vulnerable with you, this exposed, this absolutely, totally, utterly, completely naked. With my big brother. That you love the dirtiest part of me, and that rather than rejecting it, you know it, you accept it, you even kiss it and give me pleasure through it. I love that I can show it to you and feel accepted at every level when rather than staying away from my dirtiest parts, you love them. And I love that you get to see it and no other man. Like the most secret, dirty parts of me, belong to you."

"That's because there's nothing dirty about you, baby. I love every inch of you." Noah responded. He was a little overwhelmed. This wasn't just about sex or lust, what she was saying was meaningful to him, deep. It was about acceptance.

"Noee are you still hard?" she asked, about to fall asleep.

"Yeah Sar, I'm still hard." he responded.

"Can you put yourself back inside me? I feel empty without you inside. I know you'll soften and it will slip out but just put it in for now till I fall asleep?"

"Of course Sar" he said, a loving, protecting feeling coming over him for his little sister. He wasn't even driven by raw desire or lust at the moment, he had just emptied all his lust into her. Now, he just didn't want her to feel empty. He positioned himself so he could drive back into her pussy while still embracing her. It wasn't hard to do since she was shorter than him. He entered her, feeling how incredibly wet the mess they had made together was. He filled her completely again and in doing so pushed some of their combined creampie out of her vagina. It felt like pints when he had ejaculated even though he knew that wasn't the case.

"Mmm, that's better. Stay right there love, I can feel your heartbeat through your dick and into my pussy." she said, and slowly fell asleep.

Noah looked down at her and kissed her forehead. This angel, the love of his life. Every dream had come true. He fell asleep, embedded deep inside her.

******************************

When Sarah awoke the next morning, she felt safer, than ever before. It was not only in her room where she felt safest, but Noah's arms. They had slept the entire night cuddled together. Thank God their parents preferred the AC freezing cold, otherwise it would have been too hot. Yet, they were sticky with each other's - everything. They'd need to shower, but it was the best way to wake up and she loved that his scent was literally all over her. If her parents weren't downstairs she wouldn't mind just spending the morning smelling like him and sex and their mingled juices and sweat for a bit. The primality of it aroused her.

It was only 7:30 AM. She hadn't turned on her alarm to go for a run though, so why had she woken up earlier than expected? Then she realized, her brother had been inside her all night. He must have softened throughout the night but had clearly stayed in the right position so that his morning wood woke her up by gently applying pressure to the walls of her cunt. She started to squeeze her pussy around him and saw his eyes slowly begin to open.

"You must be the luckiest man in the world to get a wake up like this." she said, smiling.

"I am, oh God I know I am the luckiest man in the world." he responded, laughing.

They kissed, as she enjoyed the feeling of his familiar cock in her cunt and he enjoyed the feeling of her tongue in his mouth.

"I think we're stuck together" Noah said, laughing as he broke their kiss.

"Yeah, my big brower held me all night in my room because I didn't want to be alone." she said, in a little girl voice.

"Dude that's sooooo weird STOOOOOP." he said, marveling at how funny and awkward she could make even the most sexy situations.

"What, it's true. Now let's go shower." you need to clean up this made you made young man.

"Ok, let's go." he got off the bed and picked her up in his arms, both of them completely naked.

Suddenly they heard it. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

"Sarah it's time for breakfast, wake up! And can you see if your brother is awake? He's not responding to calls or knocking and his door is locked too!" their father Michael called.

"Um, yeah, OK Daddy! I'm awake, and I think Noah is just sleeping. He's really lazy in the morning as usual. I'll wake up in a bit don't worry about him!"

"Ok!" Michael said from outside the door and continued down the stairs.

Noah looked at her with fake anger. "Lazy? I'm literally holding your ass to take you to the shower so you don't have to walk." he said as he walked them into the bathroom.

"I was just trying to get him out of here" she said, giggling. "Besides, you are lazy in the morning."

"Maybe that's true" he said, turning on the shower.

They lathered each other up and fucked one more time, quickly, before coming out of the shower.

Noah got ready quickly and walked into Sarah's room to find her putting on her underwear, still dripping a new load of Noah's cum into her panties from their shower fucking.

"I feel like every time I see you naked you're dripping my cum."

"Yeah, I told you, I don't like pushing it out and wiping it up. I want it to drip out all the time. It makes my underwear messy but I don't mind changing twice a day. I love knowing that I can literally feel the last time you fucked me. I'm about to go downstairs and eat breakfast with Mom and Dad, with your cum in my pussy, dripping into my panties. That turns me on so much."

"You're insatiably bad." he said, loving every second of it.

"You love me for it." she responded, slipping her jeans on and coming over to give him a kiss.

They went downstairs, laughing and giggling at random things with each other, and into the kitchen, Noah again instinctively placed his hand on Sarah's lower back as she came down the last stair. Their mother Amy saw them, and saw him do this. She saw how they were giggling. How Sarah was glowing. She saw them make eye contact with another and then quickly break it so Sarah could get orange juice and Noah could go to the pantry to get bread. They still had their smiles, smiling about nothing.

But this was nothing compared to what she had heard. Her husband Michael had been sleeping but the sitting room Amy loved to read in was right underneath her daughter Sarah's bedroom. There was no mistaking the rhythm last night coming from the ceiling that had lasted nearly 40 minutes. And there was no mistaking the scream that had come, clearly her daughter's voice - a voice she would never fail to recognize. Michael sat in his chair, reading the paper, oblivious to whatever was going on.

Amy walked up to Sarah at the fridge.

"I need to talk to you Sarah." Amy said.

"What's up Mom?" she responded, oblivious for a moment to the seriousness of her mother's tone because she was still getting used to have so much moisture in her panties. It did turn her on that as her mother spoke to her, fresh droplets of Noah's semen were still dripping into her underwear. She couldn't even tell when it was from. This morning? Last night? The morning before they left to come here? Her pussy had become a receptacle for daily loads from her big brother, she felt like she dripped him almost as much as she dripped her own juices. Now, whenever the didn't have sex, she'd almost feel drier.

"Sarah. I know." Amy said, her voice absolutely flat.

"What?" Sarah said, turning to her. Partially in denial about what she knew her mother was saying.

"I know." come take a walk with me outside. "Put on your shoes and jacket. Outside. Now. We'll walk to Panera. Let's go."

"Ok." Sarah said. Her mother had used the same tone that she used when they were kids to get them to go outside. This was not a negotiable walk. She did as Amy asked.

"Hey Noee I'm going to take a walk with Mom, I'll be back. Let me know if you want anything from outside." she told her brother. Normally she had no power whatsoever to disguise her emotions from her brother, but this time she used every ounce of ability she had to sound completely normal.

"Alright girl, I'll be here." Noah said back as he turned on ESPN as he took his toast to the couch.

Amy recognized again how funny their dynamic was. The way she checked in with each other like they were partners. Their language was like that of a married couple.

Sarah and Amy stepped out the door. Sarah knew that when she came back inside, nothing would be the same. But as she savored the soreness she felt from getting fucked three times in the past 24 hours, she realized, she didn't care. She was ready for anything.

12