All Comments on 'Sarah and Noah Ch. 04'

by marriedtosister

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952about 3 years ago

Ooh the next bit will be very interesting methinks and she might now be knocked up.

Pilot6455Pilot6455about 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well done

Romantic, gentle and touching. A great love story.

However, in their current state of romance, I would have thought they would have preferred face to face lovemaking, a bit more romantic than doggie since you can look into each other's eyes.

The other is certainly fun and lustful, but far less romantic, IMHO.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story. Hopefully you keep it just Noah & Sarah & not bring the mom into it!

gametime279gametime279about 3 years ago

I can't wait to find out how the conversation goes!! I had a feeling they wouldn't make it to the last day. Great stuff!

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 3 years ago

This is a great series so far and have enjoyed reading it. Please don't take to long to post the continuation/conclusion. I like the fact the siblings have a devotion to each other to see this through and justify both the sacrifice and risk i can only imagine a relationship like this would require.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Way too long in the BS thinking department. Story was the run of the mill bro/sis incest so common on here.

DragonRider55

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

Quite a dramatic end there. I hope you have no holidays booked or if you do you plan on spending it writing chapters 5 and 6 because I don't think I could stand waiting for ever for the follow-on. This is quite a fundamental

time in Noah and Sarah's relationship and also of course with the rest of the family , but more immediately with mum and dad of course . I sincerely hope you can find a way to square this as I am sure a rift would screw Sarah and Noah's relationship forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think this story is fantastic !! I've been ready incest stories for years and this is one of the best. The story theme, the plot, the skillful way its written to being out the focus of the plot. Details are great which makes this story great. Hopefully, Mother and daughter will come to an understanding and keep her Father out of it for the families sake ! Mom might feel like participating as hubby is rather lazy anymore in the sex department and from what Mom heard she wants in on this. They have to find a way to do this w/o Dad finding out. Mom wants details as she knows her son must be hung and very able. More please and thank you again.

purpleelfpurpleelfabout 3 years ago

Just hope you don’t keep us waiting another two years for chapters five and sex🙂, still their baby could have a sibling on the way by then.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Now what, the cats out of the bag. This story just gets better and better. 5++ Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

a big pet peeve of mine is the word dude. it sounds strange as fuck to say in general let alone in an erotic story. no matter how you say it it just makes you sound like a low IQ stoner. specially when a woman says dude it just sounds dumb

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

Ruh roh!!! Will mommy go nuclear or will she be supportive? I can't wait to find out. If she was downstairs and heard all of the noise, why did she wait for morning before the confrontation? Waiting hints at acceptance...keep your fingers crossed! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All riiiiight!! The shit's gettin' ready to hit the fan. Good thing that it's mom that's up to bat. Cause if it was dad, he'd be using something more potent than a bat. 5🌟

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Things are heating up. And yeah as someone said, usage of the word "dude" especially towards a woman... what the actual fuck? It just doesn't suit the vibe of the story and makes me cringe whenever it's said. Anyway, I'm betting that mum is understanding, to a degree at least; maybe Dad as well since he seems to only have his daughter's best interests at heart. Guess I'll find out. If I had children and they ended up loving each other like these two, damn I'd be so proud of them. No judgement; only love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarriedtosister@marriedtosister
For an account of my bio with some fictionalization and details changed for anonymity and dramatic effect, you can read the Sarah and Noah Series. Siblings were meant to be best friends from the very beginning. They are part of one another. There is no relationship closer bet...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES