Sarah and Noah Ch. 08

Story Info
Bro fucks sis and drinks her milk & parents come to see baby.
2.3k words
4.65
42.6k
81

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noah stepped out of the nursery as quietly as possible as Sarah waited outside. He closed the door behind him.

"Victory?" she asked.

"Victory" he said.

"Awesome! Oh my God I can't believe that took us an hour. I can't wait to take a shower I need to drain my breasts." she told him.

Sarah's breastmilk production was so high that even after pumping and feeding, she had so much she was taking a shower at night just to drain herself.

"Let me help you in there." Noah said.

"I know what you want." she chuckled, touching his shoulder.

"It tastes amazing what do you want me to say?" Noah laughed.

"It's really that good?" she asked him.

"I don't know if it's supposed to be that sugary, or if it's because I'm your brother and there's some genetic compatibility or something, but the milk from your tits is without a doubt, the most wonderful thing I've ever tasted." he said

"Well, you're lucky I'm overproducing. Have at it partner." she said as they walked into the bedroom and into the shower.

As the water flowed over them, he took her massively engorged left breast in his hands and lowered himself to her nipple and slowly began to suckle on it. She squeezed it for good measure and Noah was rewarded with a stream of delicious, heavenly milk from his little sister's breast. All the years he had spent lusting after her and wanting her, he never imagined he'd be standing here drinking from her after she gave birth to their baby.

As he finished she sighed in relaxation. "Oh that feels so much better." she said and presented him with her right breast. He did the same to it, draining it completely, and swallowing every drop of her life giving essence.

"I feel like I can finally move" she said. It was so relieving to have them drained.

Noah was rock hard now, every time he drank from her the same thing would happen.

After their shower, Sarah turned to him as they lay in bed.

"I know you're hard". Sarah said. He was. Draining her breasts and drinking her milk was one of the things that turned Noah on more than anything else. Knowing that she was literally becoming a part of him was an absolutely incredible part of their milk and lactation play.

"Honey, you've been on baby schedule all day, I know you're too tired" he said.

"I might be too tired to do the acrobatics and the thrusting. I'm never to tired to take you into my body and let you do the work. I don't like leaving you hard Noee, just spoon me and get inside. I'm too tired to do a lot back but I told you before, even if I'm sleeping, you have unequivocal permission to do whatever you want to me.

"So, you'll just lay there?" Noah asked.

"Yeah. I mean, it always feels good, I'm just going to lay here and take it. Be gentle though." she said.

He didn't need another invite. He slipped himself inside her from behind and wrapped his arms around her. He slowly began to thrust as she lay there. She was so tired and was already falling asleep but his massive cock inside her wouldn't let that happen easily. A few minutes later, moment his head kissed her cervix, she had an orgasm but it was soft, quiet. Her pussy quivered around his pole and she shook, moaning: "Oh honey". Noah came next thrusting gently but very deeply into his sister, releasing his own load inside her.

He stayed inside her, and they both fell asleep, Sarah completely content with her big brother's arms wrapped around her, her pussy full of his member and dripping his seed.

******************************************

Amy and Michael pulled up to the front door of their children's house. The moment they received the news that they had a grandson, Michael had booked their flights. It was larger than they imagined, and even though he knew Sarah had been successful with her books and Adam did very well in fintech, he hadn't considered just how well they were doing.

He rang the bell.

"Hey guys!" a voice came from the doorbell. It was Sarah.

"Daddy, we are ten minutes from home, but you can go inside, the door should be unlocked." she told him. Show yourself around and we'll be there soon.

"OK Munchkin!" Amy said to her daughter.

They stepped inside and into the foyer and saw their children's beautiful home. It was decorated and kept immaculately. As they walked around, they saw Noah's office and next to it, was Sarah's office, with a case of Sarah's trophies and medals from childhood.

"Wow, this is nice." Michael said.

"Yeah. They really made something of themselves didn't they." Amy responded, pride in her voice.

Michael walked into the family room and saw it littered with baby books, teething toys, and every other kind of toy meant for a 2 month old. Some of those books and toys had belonged to Sarah and Noah when they were children. The joyous memories he had of their childhood came rushing back through him. He saw a picture on the wall with the three of them, clearly professionally taken - his son, his daughter, and their child.

This was all he ever wanted for them, to be successful, to be good, and to be happy. He never anticipated it would be with each other. That didn't matter now at this point.

The door opened and Sarah came inside first, and Noah behind her holding the baby. "Hey Daddy!" she said to him, but it was more reserved than he had ever heard before. She would normally run up and throw herself at him. Not this time. It saddened him. It was the result of hurt.

Noah brought the baby to their father. Michael melted as he took the baby in his arms. He was cooing. He looked at his grandson and said: "This is the most beautiful baby in the world." and kissed his forehead. He immediately began to cry as Amy took the baby from her husband and snuggled his little nose with hers.

"Dad, it's OK." Noah said, going up to his father.

"I'm so sorry Noah." his father told him, gripping him in a full hug.

"I'm sorry too Daddy" Noah responded back. "We didn't mean to hurt you."

"I know. Sarah come here munchkin." he said to his daughter. She held nothing back as she joined her brother and father in their reconciliation.

She looked at her father's face, strong, proud, and wiped his tears.

"I love you both. You are the lights of my life and what you did was something I just couldn't understand. Your mother helped me understand. And the baby, I mean, that our baby!"

"He is. He's your grandson. We expect you to give him candy and spoil him." Sarah said.

"What his full name?" Michael asked, going back to his wife who was now in love with this little baby.

"Adam Michael Gates", Sarah said.

Amy's face shot up. "Adam?"

"Yeah Mama, in honor of a hero in our family." Sarah responded.

Amy's eyes welled up with tears. They had named him after her brother.

Michael walked up to his children and took Sarah's hand, and placed it in Noah's, clasping his own around them both.

"I expect you to take care of each other, and never, ever to break each other's hearts. If you're going to do this, you have to realize you are never going to be able to replace each other. After your Mom and I are gone one day, you are each other's allies for life. And the fact that you have chosen this life means that you will have no one else to lean on. I love you, and I'm proud of you, but I'm asking you to love each other and be dedicated to each other over everything else."

"I know Daddy." Sarah said, and kissed him on the forehead. "We are, and we will."

******************************************

Later that week, Noah and Sarah were both rushing around the house trying to get ready. Noah had a 10 a.m. meeting and Sarah had a book release event at a bookstore. Both were in the city so they decided they'd drive together.

"You're sure you can watch him?" Sarah said as she put her earrings on. "The whole day?"

Amy was holding baby Adam, "Yes, we've done this before don't worry, he'll be fine."

"Sar, your coffee is in your thermos on the island, and your snacks are in the bag by the door." Noah called out.

"Thanks babe!" Sarah said as she ran upstairs to get something else.

"Do you know where my blue shirt is Sar? Sarah!?" Noah yelled trying to get her attention.

"Yeah" she said, coming down the stairs, "I ironed your shirt and steamed your tie, they're in our room in the walk-in closest."

"Oh thank you so much, I love you." he said, and grabbing her by the waist, gave her a full-on kiss. He had forgotten both his parents were sitting on the couch in the living room in plain view of the foyer.

"It's still so strange to see" Michael said as his grandson played with his finger, "But it just seems right anyways."

He ran upstairs to get dressed, and above his shirt were a pair of his sister's recently removed wet panties, her pussy juice still all over them. He couldn't resist. He stripped naked and before putting his clothes on for work, took her panties in his hand. She had left these as bait. He sniffed the sweet smell of Sarah's pussy and then rubbed the gusset into his penis, letting her juices smear all over his cock.

Just then, Sarah walked in.

"Traffic isn't too bad. We can leave in ten minutes and still both be on time." she said. "And this dress doesn't need to come off for you to fuck me."

"Come here" he told her.

She closed the door, walked over to the bed, sat on it, took off her panties and spread her legs for her brother. "We don't have time for foreplay, just fuck me" she said.

He had no trouble following her instructions. He walked up to his sister and slammed himself into her, all the way to the hilt.

"Mmmm, fuck!" she said as she took him, and they began to thrust.

"You know, what do you think our parents would say, if they knew you were up here fucking their little girl." Sarah asked. She was so naughty. She knew how to tap into the taboo of their relationship so well.

"You're so bad Sar" he said, enjoying her seductive smile and her little comments.

"Not as bad as you, violating their daughter's pussy over and over again while they're downstairs" she said, still enjoying it.

"By the way, Noee, I need you to drain my tits while we are here. I won't be able to pump at the bookstore and it'll start hurting."

He continued to pump her pussy and leaned down to suck on her breasts. He decided to go right first, so he grabbed it and held it tight while sucking on her nipple. A strong stream of milk began to shoot directly into his mouth as he kneaded and squeezed her breast. Noah really thought it was getting better every day, it continued to be the sweetest thing he'd ever tasted.

Sarah couldn't handle the dual sensation and began to climax and as always, her pussy contractions meant Noah was going to climax too. They both rode the orgasm together, Noah still attached to Sarah's right breast. He came as deep inside her as he could in this angle so that his cum would drip into her panties slowly, throughout the day.

"Oh fuck that was good, we got it done in 6 minutes!" she said.

"I needed that so bad." Noah said. "It took the edge off I had going into the meeting."

"Noee, I need you to drain the left one too." she said as she put her panties on, with her pussy slowly starting to drip his cum. "But the dress has to stay clean so please don't let anything drip.

"I won't" he said, as he reached in and took her left breast out and began to suck on it, drinking his baby sister's breastmilk, swallowing every drop.

"Ohh that's so much better. I'm so glad you do this for me every day. I couldn't imagine walking around so heavy all the time." she said. He had drained her absolutely dry.

"Dude, I might keep getting you pregnant just so I can have this forever. It's so fucking delicious." he told her.

They came downstairs after fixing up their respective clothes and hair. "Alright Mom, Dad" we'll be back in a few hours. Sarah said.

"OK sweetie!" Amy said. The door shut and they were gone.

"They were gone for a while up there, I was going to call them and tell them they would be late." Michael said.

"They knew what time it was, they were just fucking." Amy said, smiling. It didn't bother her anymore. She knew they were both happy so she was happy for them.

"Jeez" Michael said. "They're the two horniest kids I've ever seen. You told me they had fucked when they visited our house too. And they fucked earlier this morning because Sarah had Noah's t-shirt on."

"They are our kids, Mike. I think that explains everything." Amy said, laughing.

Michael smiled. "Yeah, I guess it does." he responded.

Sarah got in the passenger seat as her brother started the car, his cum dripping into her panties, their baby safe at home with their parents. She smiled and held his hand, as they drove into the city.