Sarah and Noah Ch. 07

Story Info
Brother fucks sister while she's pregnant with his baby.
3k words
4.68
41.8k
72

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah sat on the couch in the living room with a pint of coconut chocolate ice cream and a big spoon. The pint rested on the top of her stomach, now eight months pregnant with her brother Noah's baby.

"THUD THUD THUD" she heard, in the room upstairs, followed by a "GODDAMIT!"

"Honey, are you OK?" she yelled upstairs. It was clearly Noah begin annoyed but not seriously hurt. There was no reason to get off the couch with her pregnant tummy. She took another spoon of ice cream.

"Yeah, I'm fine! I broke something." Noah yelled back.

He came downstairs a minute later, covered in sawdust, some paint, and holding his hammer, wearing a tight white t-shirt and jeans. Sarah loved her brother's white t-shirt look. She could see his chest clearly outlined in the cotton and his chiseled arms were clearly visible. He had been using them fix up the nursery upstairs and looked like a mess.

"You know that look is giving me fantasies about you in a hardhat." she said, smiling at him.

"I'll wear a hardhat if you want me to as long as you're not wearing anything." he responded, chuckling. "Hey, is that a whole pint of ice cream! I was going to have some!" he said, as she had just filled her mouth with a spoonful.

"Noee!" she tried to get out, but there was touch much ice cream. "Thith ith two people's ith cweam, me and the baby. We both need it. You have to get your own!"

He moved over to her and kissed her forehead. He was sweaty and smelled like man and wood dust and after shave. If she wasn't six months pregnant she would jump him right now but that would be too much work at the moment.

"Ok, you're cute, you can have some of my ice cream." she said, as he sat next to her, and she fed him a spoon of it, and followed it with a kiss.

"You're gorgeous" he said to her as he nuzzled her neck.

"I'm huge, oh my God I feel like a whale. I'm soooooooooo BIIIIIIIIIIIIG" she said, imitating Dory's attempt to speak whale from Finding Dory.

"You're so hot." she said, as she slipped a hand into her shirt to gently move his hand above her stomach.

"I've never seen my nipples act funky like this and I just feel like I'm massive." she said.

"You know, I've never found you sexier." he told her

"You're just saying that." she said.

"Are you kidding me. Your curves are so fun, your breasts are amazing I feel like I could suck them all day. But most of all, it's so fucking sexy that you're pregnant. That you literally have our baby growing inside you. You're like a goddess I could just love your body all day long."

"Hmmm" she moaned as his hands gently kneaded her right breast under shirt.

"I want you so bad." he told her.

"Noee we have to go to the OBGYN in like an hour, we can't have sex right now. If you end up letting go inside that will be very inconsiderate for the doctor."

"OK, OK, he said, how about you let me eat you out, and then I'll go to Home Depot, and then I'll pick you up for the doctor's office?"

"You really want to eat me out? Your whale of a sister?" she asked.

"Stop dude, I don't like that. You're fucking gorgeous. I'm not saying this because I'm trying to make you feel better, I'm saying this because you're the classiest, sexist, hottest woman ever and your being pregnant has only made you hotter. I love your body and I feel like you're just getting sexier every month." he scolded her.

Maybe it wasn't the correct, sensitive response that truly acknowledged her feelings, but it hurt him that she was feeling so bad about herself when he found her to be absolutely gorgeous.

"I know, and I appreciate it. I'm just feeling weird, she said.

"I know. I know it's weird and I can't really imagine what it feels like. All I know is when I look at you, you're absolutely beautiful. You're everything that word means."

She put her ice cream down and put her hand on her brother's face. "Thank you. I love you." she said "I know it will get better eventually, and it probably hormones making feel things."

"Well, let me make you feel good." he said, and slowly lifted the dress she was wearing. It was a cotton dress and he noticed immediately that she had no panties on. He knelt down to face her.

He kissed his way from her knees all the way to her pussy, her pregnant belly right above him. She wasn't able to stretch in the way she usually does, so he dove in, right between her thighs.

"Oh Noee" she moaned as she gently licked her petals her arousal increased. She placed her hands on his head and pulled him in as she licked away, and slowly pulling him in further and further between her thighs. "Oh you're a fucking master at this." she said, looking up, closing her eyes, and giving away her inhibitions as her brother skillfully licked and sucked her pussy.

Noah continued to suck her labia and charged into her center with his tongue, and began to Morse code her name. She was too aroused to tell but he found it funny anyways. She was dripping a small, milky white river of her fluids now and he was sure to swallow all of it. He loved tasting her in his mouth, it was probably one of the best things in the world.

She finally felt her orgasm start to come and just said: "Oh Fuck" in the tone of voice Noah knew. He redoubled his efforts and was rewarded by Sarah wrapped her thighs around his head and absolutely losing herself in her climax. She squirted directly into his mouth as he licked and he drank down every drop that entered in, although some had gotten on his face.

The pressure was so strong, if her angle had been just a little different she would have ended up putting him in a chokehold, but thankfully that didn't happen. She finally finished her climax and sat there, having just cum in her brother's mouth, feeling super pregnant, and exhausted. He Noah stood up in front of her.

"Ok, let me see it." she said.

"What?" he asked.

"Let me see your dick."

"Honey, you don't have to right now. Just get ready for your appointment." he told her.

"You're always horny as fuck after you eat me out, I know you. Besides, I want you. Let me relieve that tension since you've been working so hard upstairs." she said.

Before Noah could say more, Sarah had already undone the button on his jeans. He complied with her request and pulled them down leaving his boxers. He pulled them down and sticking straight out was his rock hard penis. Eating out his sister's pussy always did make him incredibly hard.

She rubbed her right hand between her pussy lips and brought them back up generously coated with her juices. She lathered them into his cock, causing it to jump slightly, almost like it recognized her pussy's honey. She slowly brought it to her lips, kissed it, and then took him into her mouth.

"Oh God baby" Noah said, as his sister sucked him deeper, and deeper. Every minute or so she would pull him out, play with the underside of his dick with her tongue, cover the head with her spit, and then take him back in. She knew the visual of this was enough to get him toward the end.

"Sarah" she heard him moan. She knew his signs so well, and felt widen his feet to brace for the incoming climax. She cupped his balls and took him inside as deeply as she could, past her gag reflex. "Oh FUCK!" he yelled as he shot load after load into her waiting mouth.

She took her other hand and stroked him up and down, milking every last drop of her brother's thick semen onto her tongue and realized her mouth was actually getting pretty full. Thankfully, the last few drops were coming out as she felt him relax.

She showed him her full mouth for effect, and then drank every drop, savoring his taste. Ever since she had become pregnant, her desire to taste his cum had gotten unusually out of control and she loved drinking him down more than before. She loved that whether or not she was feeling pain and couldn't have sex one day or another as a side effect of her pregnancy, she made sure his cock was drained regularly.

"I probably don't have time to go to Home Depot now" he said, laughing. "We should get to Julie's office."

Julie was another cousin of theirs, and one of the few people they had trusted with their secret. Luckily, she was an obstetrician and was able to be discreet about the paternity of the child without having anyone else asking too many questions.

*****************************************

"Hey Jules!" Sarah said as her cousin walked into the waiting room, and gave her a hug.

"Hey Doctor Gates!" Noah said, rising up to see his cousin. He was being playful of course.

"Hey guys, how is my most unusual case doing?" Julia said as she closed the door behind her.

"We're good Jules" Noah said. "The back pain seems to be a lot for her."

"Yeah, I'm sorry sweetie it's going to be a little tough. You can keep taking Tylenol and massage should help too." Julia said. "Can you go ahead and get on the table?"

Julia examined her to make sure everything was fine.

"You guys are looking great. Baby is healthy, and here's a print out of the ultrasound. Clearly a boy. I don't know if you guys want to send that to Aunt Amy and Uncle Mike - maybe it'll make them soften up about all this. I don't think I'll need to see you guys until the last month at this point, but right now just keep doing what you're doing."

"Hey Jules...I know this is awkward because you know us, but are we clear to keep..." Sarah asked.

"Oh, yeah, yeah. You guys can have sex however you want, there's no harm to the baby and no impact on the pregnancy. The most important thing is that you're feeling comfortable, happy, and healthy."

"Well, the reason I'm asking is because Noah...once..."

"Yeah?" asked Julia. The thought of her two cousins, who were siblings, having sex was something she had to wrestle with when they had first told her a year ago but she had gotten over it now. As a physician she had seen all kinds of crazy situations but two stable, loving parents who happened to be related was not the worst of them.

"Sometimes, when Noah and I were having sex, he actually bumps my cervix. I'm just concerned that it might affect the pregnancy." Sarah admitted.

"Oh....damn." Julia said, her face flushing. Sarah had basically just told him that Noah was packing some pretty serious heat.

"Is that your medical opinion?" Sarah said, laughing.

"No, haha, you guys should be fine. The only thing to keep in mind is that when you get closer to delivery, sex can actually help trigger labor. Your semen has prostaglandins in it and if you're shooting it all over her uterus you can help it soften and prepare for labor, and sometimes that can trigger labor. Otherwise, have fun guys."

Sarah got ready. "Thanks Jules." she said, as Noah got up and shook Julia's hand, taking it both of his.

"Jules, if you weren't here to help us through this, we'd be having a much harder time. Your discretion, your advice, and your acceptance means so much to us." he told her.

"You guys are my family, I'm always here for you. As weird as this was for me, love is love, and I'm here for whatever you need. Nothing is going to take away the fact that whenever I was at your house growing up while my parents were having their rough times, I always felt like I was yours. You guys stay safe and enjoy this as much as you can."

As they got in the car, Sarah turned the ultrasound photo in her hand.

"You want to send it?" Noah asked her.

"I think it might help. When Dad sees there's a baby I feel like it'll be harder for him to reject this. He might be mad at us but there's no way he would be mad at a baby."

"I don't want to feel like we are rubbing it in his face either. Like hey look we're fucking so much we're pregnant!" Noah said.

"Maybe we'll just wait." Sarah agreed.

******************************************

"Noee, rub my feet?" Sarah asked as they got into bed.

"How about I rub everything?" Noah asked.

"Whatever you want if you rub my feet." she agreed

Noah went to his sister's feet and slowly began to rub her right foot. He worked his knuckles under the sole and slowly rubbed her ankles and her toes, noting how immaculately clean she kept her feet. Perfectly manicured and spotless. He looked at her naked body on their bed, pregnant with their child. She was absolutely glowing.

He didn't know he could love this much but as he rubbed her feet, he became overwhelmed with how grateful he was. Grateful she was his sister. Grateful that she loved him. Grateful that they had made life together in her womb.

"Oh Noah, thank you so much baby" she said as he continued rubbing her feet and ankles. He continued his kneading of her feet and cracked all her toes for the next fifteen minutes till she lay completely content in his touch. He could smell her scent now, and knew that his foot rubs had allowed her to relax, and then become aroused.

He kissed her feet, and slowly began laying kisses on her, working his way up till he got to her thighs, and finally, to holy ground. He lingered near her pussy, kissing here there and taking in her sweet scent. Ever since she had become pregnant, her pussy's scent had somehow become sweeter. He loved every change her body was going through and looked at her lovingly.

"I'm going to get on my side but you have hold up my leg on your shoulder. Noah. I can't do this on my back." she said.

"I know, I've got it baby" he responded, and put her thigh on his shoulder as she lay on her side. This pregnancy sex thing was really testing their acrobatic ability.

He slowly dipped his cock into his sister's dripping pussy, unable to take his eyes off of her pregnant belly. It was hard for him to put in words how turned on he got every time he even looked at his sister's stomach. This girl that he knew his entire life, their love and fights and jokes - leading to actual life. It was beautiful.

He gently rubbed his hand over her stomach as he began to thrust.

"Oh God Noah this angle feels so deep. Please keep going" she told him.

Noah held on to Sarah's thigh and leg above his shoulder and began slamming into his sister, watching her entire body, her engorged breasts, and her pregnant belly move in coordination with his thrusts.

"Oh fuck that feels good Sar" he said as she fucked her. As he pounded her, he took her left breast into his hand and squeezed it. Being 8 months pregnant, it started dripping a little onto his fingers. He immediately moved down to latch his mouth onto her nipple and sucked, drinking from the beginnings of milk that her body was already starting to produce.

"Oh God please don't stop" Sarah screamed as she felt her brother suck and drain her breast of its contents while fucking her pussy. It was doing things to her she had never imagined.

Noah didn't stop, he sucked and thrust into her simultaneously for nearly three minutes causing her to scream. "Fuck that's good. Fuck! OH GOD!" she yelled as she came, his pussy spasming around his cock. He continued his assault but the muscles in her pussy were just too strong for him to resist.

Her pussy began to milk him as he climaxed. Yet, he didn't leave her breast. He moaned while he sucked her, feeling drops of delicious, almost sugary milk drip into his mouth from his sister's body.

He came with spurt after spurt of his cum decorating the inside of his little sister's cunt with his cream. He had switched to her other breast now and had been draining that one too. She had never felt anything like it.

"Noee, honey that was amazing." she said.

"Your milk, or whatever is dripping from your tits is like ambrosia. I honestly think it's the best thing I've ever tasted in my entire life." he told her as he pulled out of her. He grabbed his boxers and held it under her to catch their creampie as it dripped out. He got up to throw it in the laundry when she stopped him.

"Hey, gimme that." she said, taking the boxers from him and slowly licked his massive loads off of them. She really did love his taste more than ever after getting pregnant. It might not be scientific, but getting knocked up by his semen had made her crave more of it.

"You're so naughty." he said, smiling at his sister's little acts of lust and affection.

He threw the boxers in the hamper and draped a blanket over her as they cuddled together. As their legs intertwined and Sarah put her head into her brother's chest, Noah felt it. "Flutter flutter flutter kick!". From inside Sarah's tummy,

Noah felt the kicks of their child and started to laugh. He must have been sleeping before but was now clearly awake and ready to play. Noah kissed his sister on the head as they fell asleep.