Sarah and Noah Play with Pee

Story Info
Sister & Brother play with pee and fuck wildly.
5.2k words
4.34
68.4k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: If you are following Sarah and Noah's narrative but are not interested in golden shower/pee play, you can skip this story. It will not affect the continuity of their narrative and so I haven't included it as an official part of their arc. If you are interested in pee play, I can promise this will be fun.

It is meant to go after Chapter 5 of their story so I would suggest reading till there first if you wish.

--------------------------

As they were getting ready for bed, Sarah went into the master bathroom to pee and Noah lay down and stretched his back. It had been a long day and even though they would usually make love, they had both woken up early for work and had a quickie in the morning. They just wanted to cuddle together and go to sleep.

He heard the strong stream slam into the water as his sister emptied her bladder. Wow, she really had some strong muscles to make that sound he thought to himself. He thought about all the fun, naughty things they had done together. He began to wonder again what it would be like to feel that stream flow from her cute little body and cover him with her piss. It was a fantasy he always had but never shared, so far.

She joined him in bed and fell into his familiar embrace, laying a kiss on his bare chest.

"Hey honey?" Noah asked his sister.

"Yeah?" Sarah said.

"Have you ever thought of golden showers or pee play?" he asked.

"You mean like, playing with each other's piss? No, I never really thought of it." she admitted, but she had began to smile. As they had explored their kinks together as lovers and siblings over the past year, she had begun to see her brother in such a different light and had shared her deepest kinks and fetishes with him too.

What a tragedy it would have been to not know him in this way, and for him to not know her. That she enjoyed pretending to be a police officer who handcuffed him and then made him eat her pussy. That he enjoyed pretending to be a teacher who bent his student over a desk and fucked her for good grades. They had role-played, dressed up, and made fantasies come true with each other.

"Yeah, like, I think I want to know what it feels like for you to just piss on me. To taste your water as it comes out of you." Noah said, looking intently into her cute brown eyes.

"I mean, I don't think I'd have a problem with that, I just, I'm afraid it's going to taste bad and then you'll be grossed out by me." she said.

"You know my tongue has literally been up your asshole, right?" Noah asked, chuckling at his sister's comment that he could ever be grossed out by her goddess body.

"Yeah but that's after I had cleaned up. This is actual piss. Can you help me understand this better?" she asked him. "Of course the answer is yes", she said, as their legs intertwined for the night. "I just want to know what turns you on about it."

He knew how to explain. "I love you, Sar" he said. "Not only your thoughts, feelings, emotions, personality, but your BODY. I love every inch of it. I love that I get to leave an intimate, private, considered "dirty" to others thing inside your body to become a part of you every time we have sex. However, I never get to "take" any part of you to become a part of me. I'd love to let you become a part of ME, just as you let me become a part of you and accept my most intimate fluids into your own body."

"Wow" she said, almost flattered and floored by her big brother's lust for her.

He continued: "Piss is sterile, pretty non-bacterial, and not harmful if we're both healthy. It turns me on to take non-harmful waste that flows from you, and let it become a part of me. I want to taste your most private fluids, things that are considered dirty to others and imbibe them. I want them to be a part of me because I want YOU to be a part of me. he told his sister. And he meant every word.

"That sound so fucking hot Noee. I mean, I know you like my body but that you feel this accepting of it that you want to drink my urine, I mean, that's just overwhelming. Of course. You can have whatever you want baby." he assured him.

************************************

Around 2 A.M., Sarah woke up to go to the bathroom. As she rose, her brother's firm grip took her wrist.

"In my mouth." he said.

"What? Noah, I have to pee really bad. Let me go." she exclaimed, not entirely understanding him in her drowsiness.

"Yeah. In my mouth. Let go in my mouth." he told her.

She was already naked and simply moved to mount his face.

"Honey are you sure? What if you hate it?" she asked him.

"Impossible. Just let go, do it slowly so I can swallow." he told her. His cock rose as he said those words. As always, it wasn't just their acts of intimacy, it was the contrast from the norm that turned him on so much. How many brothers in the world would ever get to see their sisters urinate? Probably none. But here he was, not only about to watch her piss, but to have her relieve herself into his waiting mouth.

Sarah mounted his face in the way so familiar to them but this time leaned forward so her urethral opening was right above his lips, and slowly released her golden fountain into her brother's waiting mouth. It was warm, wholesome, and delicious - his sister's piss filled his mouth and he slowly let her hand know he was full by squeezing it. She stopped mid-stream.

He gargled it inside his mouth, savoring his sister's fountain, and felt and heard it bubble a little when he gargled it with his cheeks. A part of Sarah still believed he might spit it out or not go through with this, but she knew better. She watched as he slowly swallowed every drop and opened up for more.

She continued with her stream, and they repeated this until she had emptied her entire bladder into his waiting mouth. She looked down at the sight - her handsome, strong, loving brother, laying there having swallowed her piss directly from between her legs.

"That was one of the hottest fucking things you've ever done baby." she told him. "I can't believe you just took all of that from me. Did it taste OK?" she asked.

"It was absolutely delicious." he said. It wasn't just the taste, which was a little salty and mostly just like drinking warm water. It was the reality of it, a golden stream of water that had been through Sarah's body and produced by her, then streamed out of the area just above her pussy. It was the sexy, forbidden, dirty nature of it and he loved that he could embrace it. But above all, he loved that something made from her body, something intimate, secret, was now a part of him.

"You know how you like when I cum in you? You like just, holding on to it inside you, letting it drip because you want a part of me to stay with you always?" he asked.

"Yeah, of course." she said.

"I think this is what that feels like. I love that inside me, is something that came from your body. I love the idea that no other human being on the planet has ever tasted this exact taste, from this exact place. It is only for me, and it is only because I love you so much, I love that I'm vulnerable to you in the deepest way. My Sister. To drink your piss. I fucking love it."

Sarah began to feel the familiar sensation in her pussy. The way he described his feelings began to stir her arousal. To have him love her like this, was incredible even if it was unusual.

"Noee, I know it's the middle of the night but I'm just..." she started.

"I know, I can smell you getting aroused from here" he said, as he slowly dipped the tip of his tongue in between her cunt lips and gently licked her up and down.

"Oh yeah. Sweetie that's so good." she moaned.

He continued the gentle stimulation of her pussy, until she had opened up enough to let his entire tongue inside. After a few minutes, he felt her begin to slowly contract around his tongue. He pulled it out and attacked her clit with it, licking it and sipping up her creamy pussy juice.

She squeezed both her thighs around her brothers face and moaned as she climaxed, dripping her pleasure into his mouth for him to imbibe. He licked her until she was no longer dripping and she fell into his embrace again. He smelled like her pussy but she didn't mind, she snuggled into his chest.

"So, do you have like a piss fetish in general? Or like how does this kink work? Tell me all about it Noee." she asked him.

"No, it's definitely not in general. There are all kinds of women out there in the world, supermodels and what not. I would never touch their piss. I'd be grossed out. I only want yours because I'm completely in love with you and your body. Your sweat, your saliva, your pussy juices, your whimpers, your moans, and even your special fluid, your piss, that flows from JUST ABOVE your pussy. That's what's so hot to me." he explained

"I never thought about pee this way. It's a little crazy but it turns me on. It's making me curious what yours is like. I mean, I love your cock and it shoots out of your cock so I probably would be into it too if I tried it." she said.

"Yeah honey, it's hard to explain but I think this is the best I can explain. I love the idea of your piss entering my body and my body actually trying to digest it, treating it like food, breaking it down. I love that you just pissed out something that is going to become part of me after my body filters out anything it doesn't need. My stomach actually feels full right now like I drank a ton of water and I know all of that just came out of you. I love everything about that. Maybe next time after we shower, you can just soak me in it."

Sarah was incredibly curious but her orgasm, as always, had made her tired.

"Whatever you want baby." she said, yawning and she drifted off to sleep in her brother's arms.

**************************************

Noah joined his sister in the shower, the steam starting to fog the glass. "I can't believe we shared a bathroom for 15 years and never showered together that entire time." he said, as he firmly rubbed her back.

"I know. I'm so glad we get to do it every day now." she responded, softly moaning as his strong hands rubbed her lower back and buns. They lathered and helped each other wash, getting completely cleaned up. Sarah turned the water off and was about to step out but suddenly stopped.

"I have to pee Noah, do you want to step out?" she asked him.

He looked at her up and down. She had always been an athlete and took excellent care of her body. Her perfect, voluptuous breasts accented her lovely hips, curves that any man could get lost in. She looked like a goddess. He took in the beauty of her body, the sweetness of her face, her cute brown eyes, and knew what he wanted. He knelt down.

"Do it. Let go." he told her.

"On your face? I'll end up peeing all over your face, C'mon Noee I really have to go." Sarah scolded him.

"Yeah, on my face. I want to know what it feels like." Noah said.

She couldn't hold it any longer and let go, a warm, clear, colorless stream of piss flowing out of her and onto his face. He opened his eyes and his lips, letting her waters anoint him and began to take her stream into his mouth. He placed his mouth right underneath as he felt his entire face soak in his sister's stream, his mouth filled with her private waters.

He bowed his head so his hair could get wet in his sister's warm, wonderful golden shower and even raised his arms so that it would get absolutely everywhere on him, rubbing his baby sister's urine into his skin almost like it were a balm. He rubbed it into his cock, his balls, his thighs, his butt, and made sure it got every inch of him wet. The stream was strong and by the time she was done, his entire body was soaked in her piss. He was hard as a rock, never having experienced this before and feeling so closely connected to her, and even submissive to her.

She finished and he stood up, mouth still full of his baby sister's piss. He stood, but did not touch her. He wanted his piss all over her but didn't want to mess up the shower she had just taken. He looked into her eyes as he swallowed, his full mouth emptying into his body.

"Noah, that is so dirty, and so hot. You're soaked in my piss." she said, amazed at him. He looked cute, dripping wet.

"You go ahead, I want this to dry on me. I'll step out after it dries a little." he said.

"Wait, what?" she asked. She was confused.

"It feels so hot that you just pissed all over me, and you were drinking so much water today after your run that this doesn't even taste like anything or smell. It's just water, your water, that came out of you. I was already clean when you pissed on me so I want it to dry. I don't want to wash it off. I'll come out in a few minutes."

She stepped out of the shower, smiling at her brother's funny kinks. They had shared so much together there was no judgement, no shame, and no secrets between one another. He wanted her pee to dry on his body, she was happy to let it, as long as they weren't going anywhere where someone could tell that he was soaked in urine.

He stepped out ten minutes later, completely dry. He used a towel to dry his hair and came downstairs, dressed completely normal for a Saturday afternoon. His hair was still damp but not dripping. He would make sure not to let his hair touch anything in the house till it was dry.

"Babe, I have to go to the store to get groceries" she told him and saw him rubbing his arms with his hands.

"Are you OK?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm awesome!" he said. "Having a layer of your piss dry all over me has left my skin feeling like I just took a salt bath. It feels so smooth and fresh. Also just the knowledge we just did that has me hard as a rock. I love this. My muscles were so sore too from benching and they feel so much better. I think I'm on to something. This feels like it's sexy and dirty but good for me too!"

"I don't know how good it is for you or not, but the way you talk about it, I think I want to try it myself!" she said.

"It's seriously like a layer of awesome on my skin. It makes me feel so good, so alive, and so horny." he told her.

"Well, I really have to get to the store before it closes. I sent you the shopping list so tell me if I'm missing anything and when I come back, you can show me how horny you are, and maybe I'll try this for myself." she told him, as she walked into the garage.

************************************

After they had put the groceries away, Noah sat on the couch to turn the TV on. She made her way to his lap.

"I noticed you drank like a gallon of water while I was gone, your water jug was full when I left and now it's empty. Was it to prepare?" she asked.

"Yeah, you said you wanted to try when you got home, I thought I'd make sure anything I pissed was clean and clear if you wanted to do it." he told her.

"Let's go to the shower, I want to see what this is about." she responded.

They stepped into the shower and as he went to turn on the water, she stopped him. "No. I don't want the water from the shower getting in the way. I just want to feel your stream hitting me. Just unleash it. And yes, I'm sure, I want it."

He looked down at his gorgeous little sister, hair was was loose, falling on her shoulders, blonde and shimmering. Her kind but adorably sexy face looking at him, waiting, both in heat and curiosity. Her perfect body waiting for him to drench her in his piss. Her light brown nipples were hard and aroused, and he could smell her arousal start to waft through the air. Every day he counted how lucky he was.

He was so hard it was tough to get his stream started but eventually he did, holding his nearly erect penis in both hands, he began by spraying her face with his piss. As it coated her, she immediately began to rub herself with her left hand while supporting herself on his thigh with her right. She would place her mouth into the stream and swallow whatever she could while she made sure her body was getting every inch as covered as possible.

He took in the glorious sight of his baby sister's beautiful face in front of his cock, getting soaked in his warm fluids. He mentally saved this image, it was one of the best ones. He loved dominating her and owning her, but loved her so much that he could never hurt her. The smile on her face made him feel good that she was happy with this and was enjoying it.

"Oh God that's so nice and warm." she said, as her brother urinated all over her hair, her face, and her breasts. She began to rub his warm offering everywhere she could, into her buns, between her ass, and turned around to make sure her back was soaked in his warm fountain. He pissed much longer than she anticipated, his gallon of water doing exactly what he intended. She knelt placed her mouth into the stream and Noah filled her mouth full with his piss as it began to dribble out the side of her mouth when it overflowed.

As he finished pissing, she stood up to him, her mouth full with his golden water, and looked into his eyes, and slowly swallowed, wanting him to see her do it up close. Knowing that the water she was swallowing had literally just come out of his massive cock.

"Oh God that was so hot Noee." she said, as she fell into his embrace, still dripping with him.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"I feel, bonded to you. It's weird, I mean you've fucked me in every hole and we've done everything but this was something else. I feel like every inch of me is soaked in your essence. I can feel how full drinking mouthful and after mouthful of your piss made me. Like it's there in my stomach now, and I know it came from your cock. That's so amazing. I feel like, closer to you than ever before. Now I know what you meant. I get this. This is fucking amazing!" she said.

"Dude, it's amazing. I don't know why we shouldn't keep doing this." he told her.

"And it's like being peed on was an aphrodisiac for me. I'm so horny and I feel absolutely enveloped by you. I'm dripping with you everywhere. We are doing this forever." she told him.

"We should just make it a thing from now on. If anyone has to pee, the other person gets dibs on drinking it, if they want it."

"Deal" she said.

"Want to wash?" he asked her.

"Fuck no." she said. "I'm letting this dry. It already feels so refreshing on my skin." she told him.

"Then, we're going to go into our bedroom, lay down an extra sheet, and fuck. I want to feel what it's like to fuck with both our bodies covered in each other gold. I'm so goddamn horny right now I've never felt this way before and I think it's because I just feel covered with you. Like your love and your lust is a blanket that is on every inch of me." Sarah had told him exactly what their next half hour would look like and he was happy to oblige.

A few minutes later, they were back in their bedroom, fucking as they had done so many times, but Sarah knew her cunt was dripping more than ever and her brother felt so much harder inside her than usual, and he was already hard as a rock normally. He held her wrists above her head with his left hand, and her right thigh with the other. Sometimes, they loved to play this game where he would restrict her wrists and just fuck her.

They were so turned on from their playing with each other's pee, that today, they were fucking. Not having sex, not making love, just fucking. He licked her body under her armpits, her tits, even her cheek and then kissed her. Her skin tasted salty, different, but still so sweet. She was covered in a layer of HIM. As his sweat dripped off his forehead and his chest and onto her, mingling their bodies again, she reveled in the fact that her big brother's sweat was almost giving "life" to the dried layer of her piss covering every inch of his body.

"My Noah" she called out, enjoying how dominating he was in bed sometimes. For the first time though, she began to understand what it might be like for him when he ejaculated inside her. She knew that at this very moment, his body was being nourished by the water that flowed from her. Her piss was literally inside him, she had left it in him just an hour or so ago. She was part of him and her piss marked every inch of him.

12