All Comments on 'Sarah and Noah Play with Pee'

by marriedtosister

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

No that did absolutely nothing for me. Wanted to read it, not sorry l did, it was unnecessary to the plot and l disliked it and voted accordingly

2/5

incestuousbridesincestuousbridesalmost 3 years ago

This was so hot! 2 of my biggest kinks in one :)

Anonymous91Anonymous91almost 3 years ago

it's fun to do during sex. But Drinking someone else's urine may expose a person to numerous diseases. Although urine contains antibodies, it also contains bacteria. A study involving 100 children found a range of bacteria, including antibiotic-resistant strains, in their urine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was one of my top three ever read on Lit. However, the pee segment added no value to their personal or family relationship. Delete that and you might have a #1 hit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5/5 stars! Excellent story! I will be looking for more love between these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I read this and though it did nothing for me, it didn't necessarily turn me off either. Just going by the overall rating, it's obvious that most people are not into this kind of thing. And, i do not see that it added anything to the story plot. The only thing i see that it accomplished is to confirm that Sarah and Noah are both kinky. I will not rate this part as i do not want to contribute to pulling it down further.

I am going to use this last comment section to do an overall summary for the series. Basically, i liked it. Sarah and Noah sound like a cute couple. They have a small, simple family (at this point anyway) consisting of themselves, their parents and baby Adam. They do have a couple of Aunts who were only briefly mentioned and i think the Ob/gyn and person doing the genetic testing were some relation?? These could be useful if the author(s) chose to expand the story further. But if the story does continue, then please, please, please get some assistance with editing.

As i had mentioned a few pages back, i really like the dialogue style used by the characters. For example, when they were about to do their first anal, Sarah informed Noah that she had "prepared" by doing some "cleaning". And then, when they had finished, Sarah said that they needed to shower rather than go to sleep and leaving a mess in the bed. I think Noah even got a towel for her before she got up so she wouldn't leak on the bed. That takes an extra effort on the part of the author and is very specific (and unusual) language for these stories and i really appreciate it. As i recall, this kind of dialogue was used throughout the series.

One final quick note. Like others, i am intrigued by the author's bio. It could be simply a tease or it could be factual. That is so Hot to think it could be factual. But true or not, that's part of the overall fantasy😉.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing! So caring. What will Noah do when Sarah gets her period? If he wants all her fluids, she should paint him with her menstrual blood.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not really my thing, but I read it for completion's sake. It was alright for what it was, but I'd rather just see more of the actual story continue. I think this went over the top with piss play. I mean peeing on each other is one thing, maybe a little taste just for curiosity's sake, but to turn it into an everyday thing with drinking each other's piss, I think is a bit much. And to the guy suggesting menstrual blood, that made me laugh, though full disclosure, I am a little curious. I don't think Noah would ask for that and I think Sarah would be hesitant to do it. If there are no health risks then I suppose it's almost like a throwback to some ancient blood ceremonies and rituals. Kind of awesome in that sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarriedtosister@marriedtosister
For an account of my bio with some fictionalization and details changed for anonymity and dramatic effect, you can read the Sarah and Noah Series. Siblings were meant to be best friends from the very beginning. They are part of one another. There is no relationship closer bet...