Sarah and Noah Play with Pee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This must be...kinda what it feels like...when a girl swallows" she told him, her sentence broken with her breaths from the pounding he was giving her.

"Yeah...it's the closest I can...think of." he said, his exertions also affecting his breath.

They fucked, and fucked, as Noah thrust his massive, rock hard cock faster and harder into his little sister's tight pussy. Even at 25 and fully grown she was still so incredibly tight, and the generous amount of pussy juice she made is what made it possible for her brother to even fuck her like this given the size of his thick dick.

Sarah was trying to keep up with his pounding thrusts but realized she couldn't today. She just needed to get fucked and was content in letting him do the work. He placed his mouth on her shoulder and bit gently while sucking hard, sending a jolt of pleasure into her ass, and causing her climax to start.

"This pee thing is a winning formula" she thought, as her tight little pussy climaxed around his rock-solid pole. Noah couldn't hold it any longer either. He grunted loud and deep, and began to fill his sister's cunt with his load, again painting her insides with his thick, white baby-batter. She held his balls and cupped them firmly and could feel them rising as they delivered his sperm up into his body to be met with the rest of his seminal fluids, out of his beautiful cock and into her waiting pussy.

Feeling his balls when he came was one of her favorite things. They were the only way the next generation of their family would come, and she looked forward to the day that he would impregnate her. They both finished as brother and sister poured their lusts into each other.

As they relaxed, he fell onto his back and she straddled him, once again placing his still hard but slowly softening dick into her pussy. It was sloppy and wet with their juices but just being there again made him stay hard even if he couldn't do anything till his refractory period ended, acting like a plug to keep their mess inside her. She leaned forward and fell onto his chest.

They were both absolutely soaked with each other's sweat and odorless pee. He reveled in how they stuck together. Their thighs definitely felt stuck on each other. They'd definitely have to shower now. He just sighed, enjoying the weight of his baby sister on his body and his cock inside her sloppy pussy that was full of their forbidden mixture.

"There isn't a single kind of thing that has come out of your cock, that hasn't been in my body now." she said to him.

"Hmmm...he said. Agreeing.

"That's exactly how it should be." Sarah told him.

He responded by kissing her sweaty forehead, and squeezing her buns.

"Absolutely." he said.

"Unless one of us isn't feeling well, we should never piss in toilets again." she told him.

"Agreed." he replied. "I'll get us some bigger drinking glasses." he said, smiling.

"Hey Noah, remember when I'd come into the bathroom when you were peeing because I'd want to play with you, and you'd go 'Mooooooooom! Sarah baby is in the bathroom and she won't let me pee! Take her out!' and Mom would say: 'Then lock the door Noah!'" and you'd always forget to lock the door?

Noah started laughing as the memories flooded back. "Yeah, I remember those days. Things have changed a lot since then. I can't imagine a better life than this." he told her.

"I can't even fathom how lucky I am to share my life with the person I share those memories with." she told him. It was true. She had her head on his chest, feeling him breathe, overwhelmed with gratitude that her brother's love was a constant in her life that she never had to even live without feeling. Even when she had first come into the world and it was like his love was waiting for her. Then as a big brother, and now, as a husband and lover.

************************************

Two weeks later, they were making dinner. Noah was cutting the vegetables while Sarah stirred butter and garlic into the mashed potatoes.

"Hey honey, I have to pee, I'll be back in a sec" she said, "Can you make sure the potatoes don't stick to the bottom of the pan?"

"Wait. Here you go." he said, smiling, and handed her a glass. Their new policy had become their norm now but it was easy to forget since it had only been a couple weeks.

"Oh yeah, sorry I keep forgetting when I'm in the middle of something else" she told him, laughing, and pulled down the boy shorts she was wearing, exposing her pretty little pussy to her brother right in the middle of their kitchen.

She took the tall, wide-mouthed glass, placed it between her legs, and released her stream. They both watched as it filled up, creating a few bubbles, but not too many, as she had mastered getting the stream to hit the side of the glass instead of slamming into the pool at the bottom.

"Ohh, that's better. I was holding it for the past hour." she told him, as she handed him the glass. "All yours Noee" she said, as she pulled her shorts back up. She washed her hands quickly and went back to stirring her potatoes.

Noah looked at the glass, full of his sister's fresh piss, and placed it to his lips as he had done a few dozen times over the last couple of weeks. He drank a mouthful, gargling it in his mouth and tasting the salty, sweetness of her most private fountain, and swallowed.

"I feel like it's better every time" he told her.

"I have to go too" he told her as he put the half-full glass down on the counter.

He grabbed another glass and stuck his penis through the hole in the boxers he was wearing, placed his tip into the glass and unleashed. The stream was strong but he tried to control it so there wouldn't be splash back and quickly filled the glass almost to the top. It was clear and without color because he had been drinking so much of Sarah's piss and so much water to go with it.

The key here was to be healthy, keep their kidneys healthy, and make sure they were taking in additional water so both their streams were as clear as possible. A slight tinge of yellow made the taste more interesting for sure without causing any harm so they both loved when the other offered them that as well.

He gave her his glass and picked up the one half-full of her urine and said "Cheers!". They both laughed as they toasted, and slowly sipped down each other's most intimate secretions. The bond this had created between them was indescribable. The level of acceptance of each other's bodies stemmed from the even deeper acceptance they had of each other's souls.

"I love that you started this Noah" she told him. "I love that almost every drop of water in my body right now, after two weeks of us doing this, is water that came out of your cock and into my mouth. she told him. "I can't describe it."

"Same." he told her. "It's like you are flowing in me. I feel like it's almost a religious experience." he said, chuckling at the absurdity of his thought.

"I guess in a way it is." she said. "Every religion has some kind of washing involved. Holy waters and baptisms and sacred rivers and wells and this and that. Your piss is my holy water, your cum is my communion. I hope we do this forever." she told him.

"Me too" he said, as he finished cutting his vegetables, and leaned over to his sister to nibble on her ear lovingly, and slipped a hand into her boy-short panties to rub her left bun.

12