Sarah and the Major Go Spanking Ch. 05

Story Info
Sarah's husband comes to visit.
1.8k words
4.21
6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. I am not an old man and neither am I a woman. I have no hands on knowledge of spanking and very little of BDSM. I apologise if there is failure in the detail. Any similarity to persons live or dead is purely incidental. Enjoy and thanks for reading.

CH5

Sarah's heart plummeted, the colour drained from her entire body as she heard her husband's voice. He had been outside when he recognised her shrieks and came to check on her wellbeing. The vision before him was one of only his wildest dreams, his morally burdened wife apparently being fucked by two other men wearing nothing but suspenders and stockings. He had an instant rock hard erection as he walked toward the table. This was about to become a gang bang whether she liked it or not.

"But hold her still because she is definitely is going to get fucked."

"Who the hell are you barging into my garden like this?" asked the Major heading for hubby.

"My husband," wailed Sarah "He's my fucking husband. Oh god please no."

"Don't worry Gents. I don't mind sharing if you don't. To be fair it looks like you already have been, you with yer trousers round yer ankles and all. Hello Wifey. How's yer day bin so far? Looks like yer've bin havin' a lotta fun. Well were gonna have a whole lot more now."

"Please. Please. I can explain this. It's not what it looks like. I didn't want this. It was never supposed to happen. It just." Sarah wailed through tears.

The Colonel seized his opportunity "Well if you're not going to object old man, a firm hand will make damn sure she does suck." and he promptly pulled her back onto his still rigid cock.

The Major jumped to Sarah's defence. "Look old man, this is my doing my fault I led her into this, seduced her if you like. It was only supposed to be bit of fun like but well it got a bit out of hand."

"It looks well in hand to me old man. I always knew you were a dangerous old perv but it seems like you might have just done me a huge favour. See I've always dreamed of my Mrs doing something like this. Bin a bit uv a fantasy of mine. Well looks like it's about to get fulfilled. Look out wifey cus hubby's cumin home." He moved behind Sarah and gave her ass two smart smacks one on each cheek bringing them bright pink immediately. "I've always wanted to do that but the bitch would never let me" he sneered. He stuck an index finger her sex and found her more than ready.

"Please dommpphh do vis do this." Sarah tried to say with the Colonel still holding her by the hair.

"Looks to me like you're loving every minute of it and so am I goin to." Retorted Hubby. Dropping his trousers and pants he moved in behind Sarah and slipped his rigid cock inside her moistened hole without ceremony. As he surged forward Sarah choked on the Colonel, he pushed against her sending her back towards her husband who was now buried to his pubic hair which was now soaked with her juices. The two took it in turns thrusting at either end and established a rhythm which Sarah managed to join without choking.

The Colonel could cope no more and with a loud shout of "Oh dear God!" he came in fits and spurts. Sarah choked again and spat out the Colonels tasteless fluids. Hubby was still in full flow as he looked at the Major and offered him his turn where the Colonel had left off. The Major walked round to face Sarah and dropped his trousers to reveal a monstrous prick the size of Sarahs deodorant tin. The Major looked at Sarah's pitiful face realising there was no way she was going to be able to take his member in her mouth so he started to stroke himself .The sight of his huge phallus and her husbands vigorous thrusting was all it took to send Sarah crashing into orgasm, the contractions of her muscles circling his dick like a women possessed by a demon and she groaned and moaned like one too.

As she started to come down, Hubby saw the Majors disappointment and offered him an end for end swap. He'd always wanted Sarah to give him a blow job and she was certainly in no position to refuse him now. He'd also always wanted to see her fucked by a huge dick and he was not going to miss out. He held on to her while the Major came in behind her. He slipped out and allowed the major in his place telling him to hold her down until he got round to her face. Sarah had no fight in her and did not struggle. This was going to happen and she would suffer the consequences. She took hold of her husbands still slippery dick and decided she would try her best to use whatever skills she thought she could muster.

However the Major behind her was now in position with his huge helmet sliding up and down her slippery entrance. He pushed her feet further apart and with his thumbs pulled labia as far apart as he dare and he pushed forward a little way then a bit further and a bit further still. Sarah had to breathe in hard and ignored the hardness in front of her as she struggled to accommodate the Major as he withdrew a little and then pushed forward again. He withdrew and wiped the head up and down her slit to gain more juices and went again. He slipped in a little more easily, her lips closing behind his glans and enveloping the entire head. It felt like every nerve was being touched as he shoved forward into her willing pussy. He felt the tip of his todger hit her cervix and instinctively knew he could go no further. Her tight warmth around his shaft was quite delectable and as he started move slowly in and out she got tighter and tighter. He knew he would not last long, it had been a while and since his good lady had passed he had not felt the urge to pleasure himself. Now that he was happily in he could enjoy the moment with this lovely lady. He would savour it forever knowing it unlikely to transpire again.

Sarah had never experienced anything quite like it. Her vagina was electrified as she stretched to accommodate him. After a bit of a struggle, she felt him hit fully home and then withdraw before slowly driving home again. She was able to accommodate his thrusts and relaxed a little. She worked her husband with her hands and tongue, wanking him off with her hand, cupping his balls and sucking hard on his head. She followed her hand with her lips travelling up and down the length of his shaft while he drank in the sight before him. The longed for fantasy sight of his wife being slowly fucked by a huge dick while she sucked him off was more than he could stand and came hard. As hard as he had ever cum, as hard as she had just a few nights earlier and now he knew why. He pumped in and out of her throat as she fought not to choke and bite him. She swallowed as much of his boiling hot cum as she could, with no awareness of taste and she dribbled what she could not swallow.

Withdrawing, her hubby stood back as the Colonel immediately replaced him, his dick rigid in his hands. He had been working himself up again and Sarah took him and worked it as hubby watched in awe as two old men fucked his wife. It was tumultuous when all three of them came together, the Major almost collapsed, the Colonel gently stroked Sarahs hair as she took what little bland fluid he had left from him in between the grunts and groans of her own climax. She'd be screaming if she didn't have mouthful of the Colonels hardness. Sarah had never a known such a climax. Her whole body was shaking and shuddering, her vaginal muscles rippling and pulsating like nothing she had ever imagined. As she calmed down she slumped forward onto the table top still with her ass stuck in the air and totally exhausted. She spat out the salty remains like toothpaste and her gaping snatch dripped the Majors cum and her own fluids onto the grass.

The Major sat on the seat beside her trembling legs and hubby and the Colonel were slumped on the grass the other side of the table. Hubby looked hot and was sweating profusely as the Colonel looked around to find his trousers.

"Now you see why he is called Hoss?" The Colonel questioned looking at Sarah

"Christ yes. The old fucker's absolutely hung like one." retorted a breathless hubby.

"Nice hairs. About time you became a lady." muttered the Major as he stood up, tucked his shrinking giant into his trousers and with a gentle slap of her still bare and jutting backside he went into the house.

Shakily standing up, Sarah reached for her dress and pulled it over head.

"Fuck fuck fuck." she muttered as she slowly walked to the garden gate through which her husband had made his entrance and she trudged home.

Hubby pulled his shorts up and went to leave picking up Sarah's discarded underwear as he passed the table.

"Yeah fuck." he said as his parting gesture. He stopped to smell the Majors roses and Sarah's knickers on the way out but failed to register anything particular.

The Colonel pulled himself off the floor and looked dejectedly at the table. "My God, Bald as a baby. Whatever next?" was all he could mutter before he too went back to the house.

*****

Four weeks later. Week 18. Social distancing eased. Small gatherings allowed.

After a short period of severe illness both the Major and the Colonel passed away. Covid 19 was mentioned on both death certificates. Sarah attended the Majors funeral by invitation of his son and some other friends.

A while later Sarah and her husband's antibody tests showed they had both indeed suffered an attack of the virus that had gone pretty much unnoticed.

Since then, Sarah has developed a taste for her husband's semen and her husband is fondly aware of the leathery smell of a riding crop. She has a whole new lingerie collection, some of which shows her pubic hair off nicely, and a particular local club for "adults with special interests" has 2 new members, keen to learn and to replace two elderly members that had sadly passed away.