Sarah Ch. 01

Story Info
Sarah enjoys hubby's new kink.
2.7k words
3.96
34.7k
53

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
505 Followers

Sarah #01

By Buster2U

My name is Steve Matthews and my wife is Sarah. Ever since we have been together I've have been trying to get my wife to relax, loosen up a little, enjoy life and be a little more adventurous. However, she has always been very shy and stubborn, which frustrates me tremendously.

Recently we had a sexual adventure that was very exciting. We went out to a nice dinner and afterwards we stopped for a drink at the 49er Sports Bar. Sarah has never drank much, so I suggested a Long Island Iced Tea.

Sarah really enjoyed her drink and had a second. Before long I signaled the bartender to bring another. Sarah didn't even notice when he traded a full glass for her empty. Perfect timing.

About that time Steve says "Sarah, have you ever seen a porno movie?"

"Not a chance Honey. My parents would have a fit if us kids ever saw anything like that." purrs Sarah.

"Well, it is about 10pm Friday night and it is just down the street. Let's get out of here and check it out for a few minutes. If you don't like it there, we can just leave and go on home." promises Steve.

"What, the porno movies? I can't do that Steve! What will people think if they see me there?" Sarah inquired.

"Don't worry Honey, I will be with you to keep you safe and we can leave anytime you want. Let's just check it out. OK?" Steve explained.

"Well, OK Steve, I will go this one time. But don't leave me by myself! I am very afraid!" purrs Sarah.

"No problem Sarah, I think you will enjoy it a lot!" whispered Steve.

As we entered it was so dark we couldn't see where we were. So I held her close as we waited for our eyes to adjust. Not realizing that some horny guys were right there and softly touched her bare thighs just under her skirt. Sarah didn't say a thing to me, but did grip my arm tighter.

We went down the right aisle and sat close to the outside end. We just sat and started watching the movie. On the screen a big black man had his big black cock slowly sliding into this petite woman with short blonde hair, that almost kinda resembled my wife, Sarah.

We started making out a little and before long Sarah was purring. My hand went to her braless breasts, which took a lot of talking all by itself, and undid a several buttons. I am sure she wouldn't have let me if she hadn't had those Ice Teas.

Sarah's breasts are very responsive and she really moaned while I pulled her nipples. I just left her blouse open, while we continued to watch the movie. I had my left arm around Sarah and I slipped my right hand under her short skirt.

"Steve, don't Honey. You are going to get me too turned on!" Sarah purred.

"Just for a moment Honey. I want you to enjoy the movie." Steve explained.

About that time a young black man sat in the chair right behind Sarah. He could see Sarah's big 38DD breasts hanging out of her top. With a big smile he reached his hand around in front of Sarah, in a nonverbal way of asking permission to touch Sarah's breasts. She didn't see it at first, but when she did she pretended not to notice.

.

This is what Steve was hoping for! Steve quickly kisses Sarah deeply, grabs the strangers hand, putting it on Sarah's breast. Then while the stranger massaged Sarah's breasts, Steve continued to finger Sarah with his right hand.

Between the sensations on her clitty from Steve, her sensitive breasts being touched by the black stranger and the sexy porno movie filling her head with forbiden ideas, Sarah suddenly has the most powerful orgasm she has ever had in her young life of 25 years.

"Oh Steve, that was fantastic! I have never climaxed so good before, ever! Oh, I feel so sexy." as Sarah looks down at the black hand on her breast, making her pussy Gush more juices.

"I am glad you enjoyed it Honey. I just want you to be more agreeable to my suggestions in the future. Don't fight me on my ideas so much next time. OK?" Steve whispers "We could have done this a long time ago, if you hadn't always fought me on everything."

"You are right Steve, I promise I won't fight you anymore. Please try to be patient with me tho. It is hard for me to change. But, from now on, I will do my best to listen to you and try to do whatever you suggest." Sarah purrs. Steve takes Sarah's hand to leave.

Sarah turns around smashes her bare breasts in the black man's face and whispers "thank you, hope to see you again sometime." then Sarah follows Steve out of the theater.

-------------------------------------

Sarah works as a Nurse in a Podiatrist's office that we pass on the way home. I work as a Lawyer and have my own practice. We are both in our mid 20's and life is Great!

We met in college in our Sophomore year and it wasn't long before we were exclusive. Sarah is a very "low mileage" young lady, never having lost her virginity until we were engaged. Sarah's parents are very conservative that is probably why she didn't date in high school.

Sarah is blonde with her hair cut short for work and large full breasts that look so good in her nurses uniform. Not having had any children yet, her figure remains tight with a flat tummy.

We have recently just bought our first house with a pool and a hot tub, and really love it. Now that we have a nice home we decided it was time to start a family. So Sarah stopped her birth control pills and we decided to let nature just take its course.

I quickly realized that without the birth control pills Sarah is a lot more horny all the time. Life is great. Steve drove home quickly as the both of them were highly aroused by their porno movie experience.

---------------------------------------

Steve and Sarah enjoy hot sex when they get home. Steve is surprised the change in Sarah. Suddenly she seems to be so much more cooperative to Steve.

They make love and Steve keeps talking about the black mans hands on Sarah's breasts. This fantasy really gets Sarah hot, super aroused and excited.

The things that Steve is talking about doing, having her doing are so Naughty, so wrong, so prohibited, so outrageous, and so wicked, not like she has ever thought about ever before.

Steve then starts talking about next time letting that black man to play with Sarah's pussy. To let him actually put his fingers in her pussy, then maybe more! Sarah has another earth shattering orgasm. Her mind is shocked realizing that there is so much that turns her body on sexually. So much more than ever before.

-------------------------------------

The next day, the first Saturday after moving into their new home. As they sit around the breakfast bar having their coffee, juice and toast attempting to recover from the night before, they are suddenly startled by the side gate being opened.

Wondering what is going on, Steve sees a young black man with a net and other pool cleaning equipment come into the back yard and start sweeping the pool. Since they just moved in this last week, Steve realizes that they haven't made any arrangements for pool cleaning. It must be from the previous owners.

Steve goes out to chat with the pool guy.

"Good Morning!" says Steve as he opens the sliding glass patio door. Going over to the pool man to shake his hand.

"Good Morning, you must be the new owners. I noticed that the 'For Sale' sign was gone and figured I would introduce myself and my services with a free cleaning. My name is Jamal." says the pool man.

"Nice to meet you Jamal, my name is Steve Matthews. We just moved in this week. How much do your services cost?" ask Steve.

"Since I do so many pools in this neighborhood, it makes it worth my while to give customers in this area a discounted price." says Jamal.

"Wow, that sounds great Jamal. So you come by every Saturday about this time?" inquired Steve.

"Yes I do and yes I will, no problem. Each stop is about a half hour, depending. So I should be here about this time again next time. Next Saturday. But today is free, and I will just mail you a bill at the end of each month." says Jamal.

"Great. Sounds perfect. We'll see you then. I've got to get to the office right now. Thanks and nice meeting you." Says Steve.

Steve goes in the house and immediately grabs Sarah and takes her to the bedroom. "Hey baby, how do you like our new pool boy? You should go out there in your bikini and turn him on." says Steve with a smile.

"Come on Steve, you don't really want me to put on my bikini and flirt with him do you?" purrs Sarah.

"What you don't like his looks?" inquires Steve.

"Oh, that 6 pack abs and that big bulge in his shorts is certainly attractive enough. But Honey, I just can't do that." purrs Sarah.

Steve takes Sarah to the Master bedroom window, and has Sarah look at Jamal while he starts massaging her breasts. "Yeah, looks like he has a big one for you if you want it Honey. All you have to do is put on your tiny bikini and he would be all yours. Wouldn't you like that baby?"

"Steve, you wouldn't really want me to do that. Would you? purrs Sarah.

"That would be so hot." whispers steve. "I would love to see you laying out there topless, when he comes over to clean the pool. Then asking him to put suntan lotion on your back, then leading to putting it on your breasts." Steve is now rubbing Sarah's clitty. "Then after you get him all turned on, you can bring him in here and I will just hide in the closet to watch! That would be so hot Honey!"

"Steve, that feels so good on my pussy. Tell me more, what do you want me to do." purrs Sarah.

"He thinks I am gone now, I told him I had to go to the office. You could put on your bikini and take a towel and suntan lotion and go out there and start tanning topless. Tell him that there is no one else to put suntan lotion on your back so you need him to do it."

"Oh, Steve, that sounds so Hot! If I went out there in my bikini and told him you were gone, hmmmmm that feels so good Steve. But that would be sooooo naughty. He would probably want to fuck me." purrs Sarah

"Yeah, he just might want to stick his big black cock in your sweet tight little pussy Sarah. Wouldn't you like that?" whispers Steve.

"Steve, I couldn't do that. He is black. That would cheating on you. What if he doesn't want to fuck me?" purrs Sarah.

"If he doesn't want to, then there is nothing you can do. But I sure would like you to get your pussy filled with his cum. Wouldn't that be so hot!" whispers Steve as he continues to finger his wife.

"Steve, you are really turning me on talking about this stuff. I'm getting so horny that I could really do it. Please stop before I can't control myself. Besides, I'm not on birth control, what if I get pregnant?" purrs Sarah.

"I would love that. I would love pushing a baby carriage thru Walmart with your black baby in it. Everyone would know that you fuck black men then.'' Smiles Steve

"Steve, how would you feel watching your loyal wife get black bred. I haven't even known any other cock but yours Honey. What if his big black cock stretches my pussy? Are you sure that is what you want?" purrs Sarah.

"Sarah, I really want you to do it. Right now would be perfect. I can see the whole back yard from this window. If he wants to fuck you just bring him in here and I can hide in the closet. Heck, I could even watch thru the louvers!" whispers Steve.

"Steve, would you still love me if I go out there and flirt with the black pool guy? Would you still want me after he puts his cock in my pussy? Would you still love me if I did what you want? Would you still love me if I had a black baby?" purrs Sarah.

"Sarah, I would love you more than ever. Cum for me Sarah, Cum for me just like you will when Jamal puts his big black cock in your pussy." whispers Steve.

"I'm getting closer Steve. Do you really want me to do it with Jamal? To let him touch me, to let him put his big black cock in my pussy. It belongs to only you Steve! Yours is the only cock I've ever had. Do you really want me to do it?" purrs Sarah.

"Yes, please let Jamal put his black cock in your pussy Sarah. Let him cum deep in your pussy for me. I will love you forever." Whispers Steve. I want the sloppy seconds, I want to feel his thick cum in your pussy with my cock, right afterwards."

"I'm almost there, Steve. Almost, almost..... I'm commmmmming. Ohhhhhhh baby, I want his black baby...........ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm gonna really do it for you. I love you so much, I'll do whatever you want Steve."

"Yes, Sarah. I will be so proud of you. Go ahead. Do it now!" whispers Steve.

"I will fuck him everyday for you, if that is what you want Honey. I will fuck all his black friends, if that is what you want Honey. I am really going to do it. I'm so horny, I'm going to go fuck him right now. Get the closet ready." purrs Sarah. "I'm coming....ahhhhhh. Fuck me Jamal! Breed me Jamal! ahhhhhhhh!"

Meanwhile, Jamal has finished in the back yard and left already. Sarah comes down from the most powerful orgasm she has ever had once again! Having experienced a new high intensity orgasm. Sarah turns towards Steve, Sarah feels so embarrassed.

"Steve, that was so fantastic. I have never climaxed so powerfully ever before. Oh, wow. Do you really want me to do that Honey? How can you love me and want to share me like that? Especially with a black man?" purrs Sarah.

"Sarah, I love you with all my heart. I trust you with all my heart. I just can't help it. Interracial sex has always been the biggest 'turn-on' I have ever had. Since you are my wife, the ultimate turn-on for me, would be for you to have sex with a black man. If you have a black baby that would be even more exciting for me." pleads Steve.

"I don't know Steve. For some reason, the idea turns me on also. Having a big black cock deep in my pussy is so scary! I have never had sex with anyone but you. He looks like he has a big black snake in his pants." purrs Sarah.

"That would make me so happy Sarah. I love you so much. Please do it for me Honey." whispers Steve.

"Do you really want me to do that? To let him put his big black cock inside me? To knock me up? I am safe today, but next weekend I'm going to be ovulating. I will be fertile next weekend. So you better think a lot about it before I do it. I am not getting an abortion." purrs Sarah.

"I am sure Sarah. You are so beautiful and so perfect. I am sure Jamal is going to love touching you, holding you and fucking you. Just promise me that you won't fall 'in love' with him. That is all I could worry about." whispers Steve.

"Steve. if that is really what you want me to do, and you are sure that you love me, and you are sure you won't leave me, then I will try do it for you. But if you get mad at me, or leave me, you will have destroyed our life together." purrs Sarah.

Buster2U
Buster2U
505 Followers