Sarah Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah and Steve go to the Porn Movies.
3.5k words
3.97
17.5k
30

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
503 Followers

My name is Steve Matthews and my wife is Sarah. Ever since we have been together, I've been trying to get my wife to relax, loosen up a little, enjoy life and be a little more adventurous. However, she has always been very shy, stubborn, and uptight which frustrates me tremendously.

It is Friday night, as Steve and Sarah sit in the parking lot outside the 49er Sports Bar, Steve talks with Sarah before going in.

"Are you up for having some fun tonight Honey?" inquires Steve.

"After fantasizing about me fucking Jamal all week, while we had sex every night, my pussy is so wet tonight. I just hope you still love me tomorrow Steve." purrs Sarah.

"Don't forget to NOT argue, just do as I ask, and we'll have a lot of fun. Will you promise to do that, Honey?" asks Steve

"I will sure try Steve, as long as you don't get mad at me for something. I will do my best to do as you ask." purrs Sarah

"That is all that I can ask for Sarah. I sure am proud of you. You are so hot and you look so good Baby. We can get wild tonight and have some fun." says Steve.

"Just not too wild Steve, I am off my pill now, and due to the time of my cycle I am fertile this weekend. So don't let anyone fuck me unless you want me to have their baby." purrs Sarah

"That's a deal Honey. Let's go on in and have a drink now. Do you have a bra on?" inquires Steve.

"Yes Steve, I am used to wearing a bra with my large DD's. Want me to take it off?" purrs Sarah.

"Yes, please Sarah, oh and leave some of the buttons undone on your top, so guys can see some of your breasts. I am so proud of you." says Steve.

"Ok Steve, if that is what you want me to do." purrs Sarah.

Last weekend our couple had an adventure, that started at the 49er Sports Bar. So they somehow managed to stop by there again. This time they got there right after dinner and had plenty of time to get Sarah going on those potent Long Island Iced Teas. After 3 she was in a great mood to party.

"Sarah, are you about ready to go down to the porno movie down the street yet?" inquires Steve

"If that is what you want Steve." purrs Sarah.

"Why don't you flash your breasts to the bartender before we go." says Steve.

"Really? Are sure Steve? Won't we get in trouble?" purrs Sarah.

"Well let's see what Alex, the bartender says." says Steve

"Alex, come over here a second would you, please." says Steve

"How can I help you Steve?" says Alex, the bartender.

"My uptight wife is just starting to feel a little looser these days, but doesn't want to get in trouble. So, she wants to make sure it is OK to flash you her breasts." explains Steve.

"Really? You want to flash me your breasts?" inquires Alex the Bartender and owner while staring at Sarah's partially exposed DD's.

"Now this is embarrassing." purrs Sarah

"I didn't mean to embarrass you Sarah. If you want to show them, I will kiss them for you, to show my appreciation. Would you like that?" inquires Alex.

"No one has ever done that before Alex. Come on over here and I will show them to you." purrs Sarah.

Alex quickly goes down to the end of the bar and comes around and stands behind Sarah.

"OK, Sarah, if you want to show them, I will be glad to kiss them for you." says Alex, while giving a big smile to Steve

Sarah stars to unbutton her shirt, and Steve and Alex both have big smiles on their faces. Button by button Sarah's DD's come in to view.

"What do you think of these Alex?" purrs Sarah, as she thrusts out her chest and pulls open her shirt.

"Here, I will show you." says Alex as he bends over to take one breast in his left hand as he kissed and sucks her other breast.

"Good job Alex!" says Steve.

"If you want, next time you can dance topless on the bar. That way everyone can see. You won't have to go across the street to the Pink Poodle to show your breasts. You can do it here anytime you want! encourages Alex.

"What do you think Sarah?" says Steve.

"Wow, that got my motor running Honey. Dancing on the barr sounds like lots of fun too!" purrs Sarah

"Good deal, come on now Honey. Time to go to the movies."

"Thanks Alex for a good time as always." says Steve as they begin to leave the bar. Alex just waves to the happy couple as they go out the door.

"That was pretty exciting Honey." purrs Sarah. "No one has ever kissed my breasts, besides you, ever before. It really turned me on, especially since several guys were watching me show my breasts as Alex kissed them." purrs Sarah.

"As long as you enjoyed it Sarah, that is what matters. And since I was there watching, it wasn't cheating or anything. Just having fun!" Steve explains.

"Here we are at the porno movies. Ready to have a good time, Sarah?"

"What ever you want Steve. I love you, and I will do whatever you want as long as you don't get mad at me afterwards. I love you so much, and getting wild like this is really exciting. I really like it." purrs Sarah.

Steve opens the door, and helps Sarah out of his car. They walk hand in hand around the corner and enter the porno movie theater.

As they enter the theater Sarah purrs, "It is so dark in here, I can't see anything Steve."

"Why don't you start unbuttoning your top again as we head to our seats, that will start getting you in the mood." smiles Steve.

"OK, Honey." purrs Sarah as she opens all the buttons on the front of her blouse.

They walk down the dark aisle together, while Sarah thrusts out her bare breasts. After getting passed the majority of the other folks in the theater, Steve slows and steps into an empty side row. This time going farther down the row so there is more room for any messing around.

"This is so exciting Steve. I feel so horny after Alex was kissing my breasts in the bar and so many guys were watching. That really got me wet. Am I doing good Honey? Do you still love me?" purrs Sarah.

"Of course I love you Sarah, I love you even more now that you actually follow my sexy suggestions. Now sit here with your big breasts out and showing, and if any black guys sit next you turn and smile at him, and have fun." whispers Steve

"What ever you want Steve. My pussy is so wet now, I can't believe it." smiles Sarah.

Steve puts his arms around his wife Sarah and pulls her in for a kiss. "I love you so much Sarah, and I am so proud of you. I am so happy now that you have overcome so many of your inhibitions. So let's have some fun tonight!"

"Hmmmm, I am so horny Honey. I can't wait to get home so you can fuck my juicy pussy." purrs Sarah.

Our couple 'make out' with each other while watching the movie of a big black cock going into another slender petite blonde with DD tits. Sarah starts fantasizing that it is her on the screen getting fucked so deeply.

"Steve, would like that to be me doing that on the screen?" purrs Sarah

"Yes, I would love that Sarah. I want that so much! Nothing could turn me on more!"

"What if Jamal gets me pregnant tomorrow. Would you hate me and leave me?" ask Sarah.

"Not a chance Sarah. I would have a permanent erection for you if you have a black baby for me." whispers Steve.

About that time a black man sits down on the other side of Sarah from Steve. Sarah turns to look and sees that he is the same black man that felt her breasts last time. Sarah smiles as she pulls her shirt more open to reveal her breasts better in the darkened theater.

Sarah turns and whispers to her hubby, "Steve, it is the same guy that felt me up last time. I love you, but I opened up my shirt so he could see my big breasts better. Is that OK Honey?" purrs Sarah.

"Of course it is Honey. Just enjoy yourself." whispers Steve as he smiles at the black man, then reaches between Sarah's legs to finger her pussy.

Sarah spreads her legs under her skirt. Steve reaches down and is surprised by how wet Sarah's panties are. "Lift up your butt, so I can take your panties off Sarah." Steve whispers.

Meanwhile, the black man just reaches over and squeezes Sarahs big breasts as they are both completely exposed and available. Sarah slowly lifts her ass while Hubby Steve removes Sarah's panties. Sarah smiles invitingly at the strange black man.

"Oh yeah, that feels so good squeezing my breasts like that. Suck them too Baby." purrs Sarah to the black man. As Sarah puts her arm around the blackman's neck and pulls him in for a kiss.

.

Sarah, is really getting turned on with Steve playing with her pussy and the black man sucking her titties. Sarah's hand goes down to the black man's crotch to feel what he is packing. He is only half hard but feels way bigger than Steve.

"Steve, Honey, I'm getting really horny. I need to get fucked badly Honey." whispers Sarah.

"See if your friend will help you out, Sarah." whispers Steve.

"Really? Are you sure Honey? Really sure? We can't undo this once he does it to me." purrs Sarah

"Absolutely Sarah. I will always love you." whispers Steve.

So Sarah holds her new lovers head to her breasts, then pulls him up to her mouth for another deep french kiss. Sarah's tongue enters the black man's mouth searching frantically for his tongue. While at the same time Sarah is rubbing his cock thru his pants and whispers "Please touch me down there, baby. I'm on fire." purrs Sarah.

Lavar smiles as he can tell she is hot to trot. So Lavar takes his hand and reaches under Sarah's skirt. Sarah, starts to try to get more horizontal in the love seat. As she spreads her legs for the black man. Steve understands and moves over to the next love seat giving Sarah more room to lay down.

Lavar has two fingers in Sarah's pussy stroking in & out. Sarah lays more horizontally on the love seat. Lavar is getting ready to fuck Sarah. Meanwhile Sarah grips Steve's arm and looks up at him with pleading eyes.

"Steve, are you sure Honey? Is this what you want me to do?" purrs Sarah.

"Yes Sweetheart, take all he can give you. I love you so much, you are making me very proud!" whispers Steve.

Lavar senses she is ready, her pussy is so juicy and wet. He climbs between her legs and unzips his pants, freeing his big black cock and touches Sarah's pussy lips with it. Suddenly, it is like a zillion volt strike of lightning to Sarah's pussy.

Lavar, slowly slides the apple sized cock head into Sarah's pussy. Sarah moans is pleasure. "I love it, I'm coming!" Sarah purrs.

Lavar, watches Sarah as he continues to slide his 10" black cock into the depths of Sarah's boiling fertile pussy. Sarah has NEVER been so filled before. So stretched, so deeply filled. Sarah climaxes again and again as Lavar enters Sarah. Steve holds her hand tenderly, so in love with Sarah.

"Oh, I love it, this feels so wonderful baby. I never want it to stop. Fuck me baby, fuck me deep, Fill me up with your black cock. Bred me Honey. Give me you black baby, I want it so bad. Give it to me." purrs Sarah, as Lavar works his bare black cock into Sarah's fertile cunt.

"I'm going to knock you up for sure, Slut. I've already got a half dozen kids out there. Now, it is time for you to have my black baby also, slut!" whispers Lavar.

Sarah shivers from Lavar's words and holds Lavar tightly as he works his 10" black baby maker deeper and deeper into Sarah's pussy. Sarah has never been so wet before, so excited, so aroused and turned on before. Fucking this black man for her husband in public, here in the porno theater, is the most exciting thing Sarah has ever done.

"Give me your baby Honey, give me your black baby. I want it so bad. Fuck me deep, I am ready for it. I want it now, I'm about to cum again. Oh, baby shoot your black baby in me now.......I'm coming..ah ah ah I love you!"..whispers Sarah

After 10 orgasms for Sarah, Lavar feels Sarah's pussy is ready for his hot baby maker juice. Lavar feels Sarah's pussy contract on his cock and it feels so good he lets his sperm explode into Sarah's fertile pussy making Sarah orgasm again as she feels the powerful blasts deep inside.

"I'm coming in you baby, take it, take it all. Here is my black baby juice for you now!......ugggggg" squirt after squirt filling up Sarah's fertile pussy. Sarah feels it squirting in her and climaxes again, again and again, each time stronger and harder than the last time.

Fantasy meeting reality, the very thought of having a black man fucking her, coming in her, breeding her, and giving Sarah her first black baby makes Sarah climax again, and again. Each time more powerfully than the last.

Sarah holds Lavar tightly and whispers in his ear "I love how you made me feel, I love you. I love you so much. Thank you for my baby you gave me. What is your name, give me your phone number before we leave, please." purrs Sarah.

Lavar is used to white women pledging their love, but he looks forward to more pussy from this hot woman. Lavar, quickly pulls his pants up.

Steve watching all this is so turned on. He was tempted to jerk off, but Steve struggled to save his sperm so he can reclaim his wife when he gets her home.

Sarah is just purring as she gets her clothes back together. "I'm Lavar. I had a great time. I will get you my phone number shortly, before you leave. See you around folks."

Lavar, gets up and heads towards the back of the theater. Sarah is disappointed because he left before she could kiss him goodbye.

Steve is so horny he tries to hustle Sarah out of the theater to get home. Sarah looks for Lavar to give him a goodbye kiss, but can't really find him in the dark theater as the couple walks quickly up the aisle.

Suddenly, out of the dark Lavar pulls Sarah to him and french kisses Sarah deeply as she stops from following Steve up the aisle to the lobby to exit. "Here is my number slut, call me soon." Lavar whispers as he shoves a piece of paper into Sarah's hand.

back in the car....

"Sarah, Honey. I am so proud of you. You really did it! You let him fuck you and cum in your fertile pussy. I love you so much. Maybe we are going to have a black baby now! Thank you so much." says Steve.

"Steve Baby, are you sure. Is that what you wanted to happen? Did that 'turn you on'? Do you still love me? Are you sure?" purrs Sarah.

"Yes, I'm sure Sarah. I almost came in my pants while Lavar was inside you in the theater. When I saw him get between your legs it was the most exciting thing that I have ever seen. Did you like it?" inquires Steve.

Sarah is so enthusiastic that she can't help herself saying "Steve, Honey, that was the most exciting sex I've ever had. I'm sorry if that hurts you, but his cock was so big, long, and black. He filled me up so much more than you have ever done before." purrs Sarah

"I loved watching him touching me with his black hands and then with his black cock entering my pussy. I was so wet for him, it felt so good. Especially when he shot his cum in my fertile pussy. I loved it. I climaxed over and over while he fucked me. I can't wait for more black cock."

"As long as you still love me Sarah, and never leave me, you can fuck all the black men and get all the black cock and have all the black babies you want. Just don't 'cut me off' or stop giving me your pussy and your love. I will always love you, support you and take care of you." whispers Steve.

"Really Steve, you have made me the happiest woman in the world. I will NEVER leave you or stop loving you. Thank you for showing me what pleasure is. I love you so much Honey." purrs Sarah.

"Without all that work from you talking to me, working to convince me to get loose and fantasizing so much about me with black men while we have sex, I never would have done what we did tonight." purrs Sarah as she reaches over to rub Steves cock.

"So, you aren't sorry then, that you fucked that black man?" whispers Steve.

"Not at all, Steve. I've never been so happy in my life. All thanks to you. I love you so much, Steve. Thank you for showing me what sex is about. I will love you forever Steve." purrs Sarah.

"Sarah, just so you know. You can have sex with all the black men you want. As long as you still love me, Stay with me, and never stop giving me sex, also. But no white men, ever, ok?" whispered Steve, making sure Sarah understood his rules.

The happy couple hurry home..Later, at home in bed....

Steve seeks to reclaim Sarah's wonderful pussy. Steve does feel that Sarah's pussy is a little looser when he enters Sarah, but he doesn't care about that. Sarah's pussy is so full of Lavar's warm thick sperm, and Steve loves this feeling when his cock enters Sarah's pussy. The sensation for Steve, is the most wonderful and exciting feeling he has ever had.

"Oh Sarah, I love you so much. Did you like that black cock in your pussy, baby?" whispers Steve as he starts working his cock in and out of his wife.

"Steve, my love, I have NEVER been so turned on and so excited or satisfied. I love black cock now. I already know I want more. A lot more. I hope that is ok with you Steve, my love. I love you with all my heart but now I know I'm going to want a lot more black cock. Is that ok, Honey?"

"Sweetheart, my wonderful wife, can you feel all that sperm of Lavar's in your pussy, as I work my cock inside you? That is the very best feeling, the most wonderful feeling I have ever had, your pussy feels amazing full of Lavar's cum. Promise me you will always fuck black men for me, please."

"Oh my darling Husband, I love you so much. I will do my best to please you by fucking as many black men as I can, because I love you and want to please you, in every way I can." purrs Sarah

"When I come home to you each day, it would be so wonderful if I can feel your pussy so full of a black man's cum for me." whispers Steve as he makes love to his wife Sarah.

"If that is what you really want Steve, I can talk to my boss, we usually are not very busy in the afternoon. I am sure that I can just work mornings and take off after lunch sometime, so I can fuck black men in the afternoon. Would you like that?" purrs Sarah.

"Yes, my love, very much so." whispers Steve.

"By the way Steve, if you want me to just have black babies, I could give you as vasectomy at work. We could just go down to my work after hours and it wouldn't take long. It is just a matter of a few cuts and a few stitches." purrs Sarah.

"Really baby? That would be kinda sexy for you to 'cut my balls'. It would be like you were castrating me." whispered Steve.

"I could do that as well, if you want Honey. Whatever you want." purrs Sarah as she fondles Steve's balls as his cock slowly works in and out of Sarah's pussy. "That would really turn me on, to castrate you by cutting your balls off. Would that turn you on Sweetheart?" purrs Sarah.

Steve suddenly pulls his cock out of Sarah, "I'm coming! ahhhhhh....." whispers Steve as he shoots his sperm all over Sarah's tummy.

The End for now.

Sarah #03 coming soon.

Buster2U
Buster2U
503 Followers