Sarah Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah Enjoys The Pool Cleaners.
2.4k words
3.96
12.2k
15

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
499 Followers

Sarah - #03

By Buster2U

My name is Steve Matthews and my wife is Sarah. Ever since we have been together, I've been trying to get my wife to relax, loosen up a little, enjoy life and be a little more adventurous. However, she has always been very shy, stubborn, and uptight which frustrates me tremendously.

Sarah is a very attractive woman, with an exceptional figure. Slender with a perfect ass and exceptionally large firm breasts. Ever since we have been together I have tried to get her to loosen up. But only recently, since she quit taking her birth control pills, has she gotten way more horny and adventurous.

Last night, at the porno movies Sarah actually fucked a black man in the theater. It was a very exciting experience. Hopefully, she will seduce Jamal this morning out by the pool, when he comes by to clean it. He is due to arrive shortly....

"Sarah, are you already for Jamal to come over yet?" asks Steve.

"I sure am Steve, I've got just my bikini bottoms on and intend to just go out by the pool topless. Is that "ok" Honey?" purrs Sarah.

"Sounds perfect Sarah. I have the closet cleaned out so I have a chair to sit in and plenty of room to watch thru the louvers if you bring him inside. I turned on the music in the house encase I make a noise accidentally while I'm in the closet, to help cover it. So I guess you might as well go on out before he gets here, Sweetheart."

"OK, Honey. Give me a kiss for luck, and I will go on out. I love you Sweetheart. Do you have any instructions of things to do, or not to do?"purrs Sarah.

"Not really Honey. I just want his big black cock in that low mileage pussy of yours. Let him stretch you and pump all his cum deep in your womb so you will have a black baby." whispers Steve.

"If that is what you want Honey, I will be glad to do it for you. I love you so much. I really liked that big black cock last night, I hope it is just as good this morning." purrs Sarah.

Sarah goes out the back door and nervously awaits her next black lover to arrive to clean the pool. Laying down topless on her back, next to the pool, Jamal won't be able to miss Sarah.

Clank. The side gate opens.... Jamal and his young assistant exit the walkway around the side of the house and come into the backyard to clean the pool.

Sarah remains motionless, smiling to herself as she watches through her mirror sunglasses, Jamal and his young assistant, checking out her beautiful body from across the pool.

Jamal, hands the net to his assistant to begin sweeping the pool as he goes on around to meet Sarah.

"Hello, my name is Jamal. I am here to clean and service the pool. I hope we aren't bothering you, Miss." says Jamal with a smile.

"Not at all Jamal, my name is Sarah. Since Steve is gone to work, I don't have anyone to rub suntan lotion on me. Would you mind?" purrs Sarah.

"Not at all Darlin', it would be my pleasure." smiles Jamal as he is amazed at 'how at ease' this beautiful busty topless woman seems with his presence there in her backyard.

"Here is the lotion Jamal, please start on my back, if you don't mind." says Sarah with a big smile. Jamal watches Sarah as she turns over, face down to offer her back side to Jamal's ministrations.

"Oh, that feels so good, Jamal. hmmmm yeah, just like that." purrs Sarah as Jamal takes his time and makes sure to stimulate Sarah as much as he can while he is rubbing the suntan lotion.

"Oh yeah, I'm glad you are enjoying it. This is my pleasure to help a lovely young lady such as yourself, not get a sunburn." smiles Jamal.

Meanwhile, Sarah knows Steve is watching from the window and has an idea to really get steve going. "Jamal, why don't you have your assistant help work on me at the same time. What do you think?"

"If that is what you like Miss Sarah." says Jamal.

"Henry, get over here and give us a hand putting on this lotion." smiles Jamal.

"Where do you want me to start, Jamal?" asks Henry.

"Start down there at Sarah's feet and work your way up, while I do her back. Take your time and do a good job. Rub the lotion in so you don't miss any area." smiles Jamal.

Now Sarah is really starting to get aroused with two black men both rubbing lotion on her nearly naked body. Sarah, reaches out and pulls the strings on the side of her bikini bottoms and the front separates from the back.

Sarah explains she is trying to avoid suntan lines. Then as Jamal is rubbing the lotion on her back Sarah lifts up so his hands can get the sides of her breasts.

"Let me know when you have the back done, and I will turn over so you can do the front, as your reward for doing a good job." purrs Sarah.

Jamal realizes the game Sarah is playing and lift's Sarah's bikini bottoms off her behind revealing Sarah's wet pussy lips showing.

"Well, I need to take care of this area right here also. I don't want that pretty pussy of yours getting sunburned, Miss Sarah." as Jamal takes a hand full on suntan lotion to Sarah's pussy lips that are showing.

"Jamal, that feel so wonderful. Oh, don't stop Honey. I'm going to cum, I'm getting close." purrs Sarah.

"Henry, get over here. Stick your finger right here where I have my hand and thrust in and out with a couple fingers." instructs Jamal.

"Yes Sir, Uncle Jamal." as Henry assists in finger fucking Sarah.

"Oh, that feels so heavenly guys. Thank You for touching me so nicely." purrs Sarah.

"Let's turn you over and get your front while we are at it, Miss Sarah." says Jamal.

"Henry, you come up here and work on Sarah's breasts for a while, I will take over on her pussy."

Sarah turns over revealing her firm, 38DD's that are the most beautiful breasts Jamal has ever seen. "Oh, yeah." Purrs Sarah, just on the edge of another orgasm as Jamal slides two fingers deeply into Sarah's pussy.

"Henry, keep rubbing and massaging her breasts and watch what I do." says Jamal. "The G-spot is typically on the inside front wall inside a woman's pussy. So take two fingers, deeply inside a woman's pussy like this. Then curl the fingers towards the front." explain Jamal "Then apply some gentle rhythmic pressure to this spot, like this."

"Oh, MY GOD! I'M COMING!" Sarah exclaims loudly "Oh, just like that, just like that! Oh, I'm coming, oh, oh, oh, I love you Jamal! Don't stop. Oh, Jamal, oh, oh, oh...... Jamal.'

"I've never come that hard before! I love your touch. You made me cum stronger and more powerfully than I've ever ever cum before. Please fuck me now, please put your big cock in me now!"

"Oh yeah baby, I am ready for this pussy!" says Jamal as he drops his Jean shorts and spread's Sarah's legs for entry. "Henry, keep sucking her tits while I take care of business."

"Easy baby, I've never had anything as big as you in me before." purrs Sarah, with a smile. "Slow baby, you are so big. You are filling me up so much more than my husband ever has."

"Oh, yeah, you are so wet for me. So tight for me. Sarah, you are so good. Hmmmm yeah, baby. I am glad to make you a regular stop each Saturday from now on, baby." says Jamal "Oh, yeah Baby."

"Oh Jamal, this is so wonderful. I never knew sex could be so good. Henry, let me suck your cock while Jamal is in my pussy, Honey." purrs Sarah.

Jamal keeps working his big black cock deeper and deeper into Sarah's tight pussy, until he is balls deep. Sarah is so thrilled and has been having climax after climax with Jamal's big cock filling her pussy up so nicely. Each time Sarah climaxes her pussy gushes out more of her sex juices.

"Oh, Henry, you have a nice big cock also. As soon as Jamal shoots his cum in me, I want you to fuck me also. Please Honey." purrs Sarah as she continues sucking Henry and begins to orgasm again for the 10th or 11th time on Jamal's cock.

"Yeah, Baby, I'm getting close. I hope you haven't missed your birth control pills cause I'm about to give you a big load of my cum." whispers Jamal.

"Jamal, I want it deep in me. Shoot all your cum deeply in me Honey. I want your black baby, give me all your cum, Jamal." purrs Sarah.

"I am glad I can help you, cuz here it cums......ah ah ah"......Jamal is amazed how powerful he cums deep in Sarah's pussy. Jamal pulls his cock out of Sarah. "Get down here Henry."

"Sarah, that was pretty good. But we aren't done yet. Henry is good at taking care of business, as well." says Jamal.

"I love your big black cocks. You know how to please a woman. Your big black cocks fill me up so much more and deeper than my husbands puny little white dick. I've never felt so full before. Come on Henry fuck me, deeply now." purrs Sarah.

"Yes, Maam." says Henry with a smile. "I am at your service!"

"Clean my cock now, woman." Says Jamal, as he thrusts his cock in Sarah's face.

"Glady, Jamal. I have never had this kind of pleasure ever before. I think I am loving black cock now. I have never had so many powerful orgasms ever before. Jamal, I love your cock." purrs Sarah.

"I'm getting ready to nut in you Miss Sarah, are you ready?" exclaims Henry.

"Yes, Baby. I am going to cum with you. Keep going, let me know when you are shooting into my pussy." purrs Sarah.

"Ahhhhhhhh, yes, here it comes!" Exclaims Henry. "Oh. Sarah, I am shooting so much cum in your pussy......ah ah ah....so deep baby!"

"Come in my fertile pussy Henry, give me your black baby Honey! Shoot all your cum deeply in my pussy. Deeper, Oh I love it. I am coming with you baby, ah ah ah ooooooh I'm coming. Shoot all your cum deeply into my womb. I love it, oh yes. Give it all to me......... "

Jamal gets his act together the quickest and picks up the equipment and starts to head out the gate to leave. Sarah, starts getting her act together to go back into the house. Henry, tells Sarah, "It sure was nice to meet you, I am real glad I was helping my Uncle today, Miss Sarah."

"It was my pleasure as well, Henry. I hope I see you on a regular basis now. And thank you for coming by to service our pool, and me, as well." Smiles Sarah as she kisses Henry on the lips with a powerful mind blowing kiss, before retreating inside.

Steve is going insane with arousal from watching both Jamal and his nephew Henry fuck his beautiful stacked wife Sarah. He can't wait to "reclaim" her pussy.

"Steve, did you see what happened? How I let those two black men both fuck me with their big black cocks? Did you like it? Did I do good Honey?" purrs Sarah.

"Come on to bed Honey. I can't wait to stick my cock in your cum filled pussy!" whispers Steve.

"Oh, Steve. Do you still love me? I was so naughty Honey. I fucked two black men today in our backyard. I loved it, I want to fuck more black men."

"I love you more than ever Sweetheart! Oh, you are so full of cum! Black man's cum! It feels so thick, you are so full of their cum! I Love it, it feels so good. It feels so naughty! I love you so much Sarah! Thank You, for being so sexy for me, Honey." says Steve.

"Big black cock fills me so good, it feels so wonderful. I'm probably going to have a black baby for you now Honey. Is that what you want? Do you still love me Honey? I did it for you, but I loved it!" Sarah purrs.

"Yes, I could tell, I could really see how much you were loving it today Honey. You turned me on so much. When Jamal put his big black cock in your pussy I almost came in my pants, it turned me on so much! It sure looked like you were falling in love with Jamal, but then you kissed Henry such a sexy kiss." whispered Steve while making love to Sarah.

"It was the most exciting and thrilling sexual experience I have ever had in my life, Steve. I hope you still love me. Be sure to pull out and shoot your come on my belly Honey, we want to make sure I have a black baby for you." purrs Sarah.

"It was amazing for me as well, and I hope you still love me Sarah." said Steve.

They look other in the eyes and kiss so romantically, and Steve continues to thrust deeply in his beautiful sexy wife Sarah.

"I truly love you Steve, with all my heart. I will never ever leave you. But if we keep this up, we're going to have a black baby. So I hope you don't leave me then." purrs Sarah.

"I truly love you Sarah, with all my heart. I won't ever leave you either, so please don't leave me Honey. You are the most beautiful, well built and sexy woman that I have ever known in my life. You have made me so happy today by fucking Jamal and his assistant in our back yard. Then letting them come in your fertile pussy. You are so sexy, no one has ever 'turned me on' as much as you have this weekend." says Steve.

"I love you Steve." purrs Sarah.

"I love you Sarah." says Steve. "You go ahead and take a nap now, while I will go mow the lawn."

"Ok, Steve. I love you." purrs Sarah.

Buster2U
Buster2U
499 Followers