Sarah Ch. 06

Story Info
Aftermath of dancing at the Oreo Club.
2k words
3.63
11.8k
13

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
503 Followers

My name is Steve Matthews and my wife is Sarah. Ever since we have been together, I've been trying to get my wife to relax, loosen up a little, enjoy life and be a little more adventurous. However, she has always been very shy, and uptight which frustrates me tremendously.

Sarah is a very attractive woman, with the most beautiful smile and an exceptional figure. Slender with a perfect ass and exceptionally large firm breasts. Ever since they have been together Steve has fantasized about showing Sarah off and sharing her. But only recently, since she quit taking her birth control pills, has she gotten way more horny and adventurous.

========================

At the end of Chp, 05 Sarah was down at the Oreo Club fucking a record number of Black Men in one night for the club. In fact, according to Leroy's count, Sarah took over 90 black cocks, all by herself. Between all the three women, a record number of black men got serviced in the back room. LaVar is happy with his cut of $900 for bringing Sarah to the contest.

=========================

6 am as LaVar and his Buddies are bringing Sarah back home to Steve in his pimped out caddy. All four are burned out, especially Sarah from fucking so many men at the Oreo Club.

"So, did you enjoy yourself tonight Sarah?" asks LaVar.

"Wow, I sure did. I doubt I will be able to walk for a week after all those guys pounded my pussy, so much tonight." smiles Sarah.

"I doubt that it is going to take you that long to recover," says Sylvester with a laugh and a fist bump in the back seat with James.

"Well, looks like you are back home Sarah. Let me know when you can work again. I want to put you to work back down by the Sambo's on the first street, after your pussy gets back to normal." Says LaVar

"I'm ready any time to work for you LaVar. My body belongs to you. I love you LaVar." purrs Sarah as she gives LaVar a deep soul kiss.

"Well, here we are Sarah. Keep in touch." says LaVar as Sarah opens her own car door and limps from the drive way to the front door of her home and Steve, her husband.

Sarah staggers down the hallway to the master bedroom and sees Steve sound asleep, so she quietly enters the master bathroom and strips to take a shower. Revived by the hot shower, Sarah puts on her soft robe and tiptoes quietly, out to the kitchen, to put on the coffee and starts breakfast for Steve.

Steve smells the coffee and wakes up with a smile. Coming out to the kitchen... "Hello, Stranger. Been a while since I have seen you!" remarks Steve.

"Hi, Sweetheart. Sorry that I have been gone so long. Have you missed me?" purrs Sarah.

"I would say I little bit more, than just miss you, Sarah. You broke my heart. You left with LaVar for at least a month without even telling me goodbye! I was going to see a lawyer Monday, about a divorce after all this time. You never even called to let me know that you were ok." said Steve.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Honey. Time flies when you're having fun and I have been having so much fun!" purrs Sarah as she hobbles over to give Steve a big hug.

"Well, maybe YOU, have been having fun, but I have been sitting at home, all alone, worried sick about you. How could you do this to us? Take off with another man and not even let me know where you are at or what you were doing?" cries Steve, tears running down his face. "I thought I'd lost you forever!" cries Steve

"I am so sorry Sweetheart. You are right. let's have breakfast first then sit down to talk. OK?" purrs Sarah, totally shocked with Steve's tears and feeling even more guilt.

After breakfast, Sarah and Steve set in the living room each with a mug of hot coffee.

"I guess you would like to know where I have been all this time. Well, first off, LaVar had me whoring for him down on the first street near the old Sambo's restaurant. That was a lot of fun fucking all those Strangers." purrs Sarah.

"Wow." says a shocked Steve. Shocked that his wife would become a street whore and sell his treasured pussy and her beautiful body to many strangers. Steve cries even harder as he feels he lost everything in life that he loved.

"Then, He and his buddies took me to the Brass Rail to dance that Wednesday night. Then back to being a ho on first street. Then he and his guys took me to the Oreo Club and I danced nude and did a gang bang where I fucked the biggest crowd they have ever had there. Do you like my Tattoos and piercings?" purrs Sarah as she opens her robe for Steve's inspection.

"Wow, Sarah, you are all different now. I mean, it turned me on that you took some black cock, at first. But now it sounds like you have become a real whore!" cries Steve as more tears stream down his face..

"That is because I have become a real whore, Steve! It has been the biggest blast of my life!" purrs Sarah twisting the knife in Steve's back just a little more.

"But now that your pussy has been all stretched out by hundreds of black cocks, you are tattooed all over your body, and you have piercings all over your body. Do you even want to be with me anymore?" cries Steve.

"Of course, I do Sweetheart." purrs Sarah.

"But you are so different now." Steve starts to really cry and tears stream down his face. "Are you completely ruined for me, Sarah? Do you even want to be with me any more, Honey?"

"Steve, Honey, I am so sorry to have made you worry about me and leave you so lonely. I was just having some fun and adventure, like you wanted." Sarah purrs as she reaches down and starts to rub Steve's dick thru his pajama pants.

"I missed you so much Sarah, I really just wanted to die, I was so lonely. Please stop being a whore. Please Sarah, come back home to me." cries Steve.

"Please don't cry, Honey. I will stay home with you, and go back to my regular job if you want. It was so much fun for a while. But I don't want you to cry, I didn't mean to hurt you so badly. I love you so much, Steve. Please forgive me. I will make it up to you, I promise."

"How can you make it up to me, for a whole month of loneliness?" cries Steve.

"Let's go to bed right now, and I will start trying to make it up to you now!" purrs Sarah

The happy couple has an intense love-making session. At least, It is intense for Steve, coming in about 3 strokes. Steve's cock can barely feel anything because Sarah's pussy has been so stretched out now. But Sarah is determined to please Steve and sucks him back to life quickly for a second round.

"Steve, I guess you should know, when you started talking about sharing me that it really hurt my feelings, Steve. I couldn't believe that if you really loved me, that you wanted to share me with other men." purrs Sarah.

"Honey, I am so so sorry. I never intended to share you this much. This has gotten way out of hand. Please don't leave me alone anymore. You are all that I have in this whole world Sarah!" whispers Steve, as tears pour down from his eyes.

"Steve, I love you so much. I think I have hurt you enough already. After selling my pussy to strangers, dancing naked, and pulling a gang bang I have disrespected you, as well as myself. I regret all that I have done and just want to come home and go back to the way things were before. Is that OK with you Sweetheart?" purrs Sarah.

"I would really love that Sarah. I have missed you so very much. I haven't been able to sleep or eat the whole time you've been gone." cries Steve

"Have you been faithful to me Steve? You haven't been fucking anybody else while I was working as a whore, have you?" purred Sarah.

"Sarah, I love you and only you. I love having sex with only you. It is one of the few pleasures left in this world for me. Except of course, when you're not here, like when you're out being a prostitute and living with Jamal, LaVar, or some other black man." says Steve.

"Honey, now that I've been fucking so many black men and getting used to their larger black cocks, I am sorry but, I don't know that I can be satisfied by your smaller white cock anymore. Would you mind if I still saw LaVar, occasionally?" purrs Sarah as she stabs Steve in the back again, heartless bitch that she is.

"Sarah, please Sweetheart, being inside your sweet pussy is the only pleasure I have left in life, Honey." cries Steve "and now you're saying that you can't even be satisfied by me any more?" tears pouring down Steve's face.

"Maybe, my resentment of you for wanting to share your wife with black men, is what caused me to get so carried away. Tho, as it turns out, I love black cock now. I also love fucking strange men all night for money. Turns out, I love being a street whore. So, Steve, I'm sorry that I might need more than you, now. " purrs Sarah.

"Sarah, I'm so sorry too. I guess it is all my fault that my kinks messed up our marriage. What can we do to fix things? Do you have any ideas?" pleads Steve.

"I will stay with you and love you forever. I will come home to you every day, after work. Rub my big bare breasts all over you and hold you and promise my love forever. I will always love you.I will cook for you, be naked all the time, entertain our guests naked, and be the perfect whore wife for you, forever." purrs Sarah.

"Oh, Sarah, I love you so much. I miss our life together, Honey. I love holding you while you sleep. I want things to go back to how they were before you started fucking all these black men and becoming a whore. I love you, Sarah." cries Steve.

"Oh, Steve, you make me so happy. I'm going to get some rest today. Then go see my old boss at the clinic tomorrow. I'll just give him a blow job, and get my old job back. We can start putting our lives back to normal. Would that be ok with you, Steve?" purrs Sarah

"If that is what you want to do too. It would make me very happy. I would much rather we just could have sex, just you and me together. No more black men, no more whoring. Why can't we do that Sarah?" whispers Steve.

"Ok, if that is what will make you happy Honey. If that is what you want. All you have to do is ask, because that makes me happy too. If you don't want me to fuck other men, or be a whore anymore. I'm sure my pussy will shrink back to be happy with your smaller 8" white cock, eventually." Purrs Sarah.

=============

Several Sundays later, still in bed...

"Good Morning Steve, my Darling.............. How are you feeling today?" purrs Sarah.

"I feel good and good morning to you, my beautiful Baby. Are you happy about being an ex-prostitute, now?" asks Steve.

"Well, it was fun for a while. But, there is something else that you should know. Your going to be a Daddy now, Steve! I missed my last period."

Buster2U
Buster2U
503 Followers