Sarah Ch. 05

Story Info
Sarah lives out her deepest Sex Fantasy.
2.2k words
3.48
10.4k
13

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
503 Followers

My name is Steve Matthews and my wife is Sarah. Ever since we have been together, I've been trying to get my wife to relax, loosen up a little, enjoy life and be a little more adventurous. However, she has always been very shy, and uptight which frustrates me tremendously.

Sarah is a very attractive woman, with the most beautiful smile and an exceptional figure. Slender with a perfect ass and exceptionally large firm breasts. Ever since we have been together Steve has fantasized about showing Sharah off and sharing her. But only recently, since she quit taking her birth control pills, has she gotten way more horny and adventurous.

===============================

At the end of Chp 04, Sarah left with LaVar, while Steve was still asleep. Whether this was an act of breaking her word to Steve and therefore cheating or was she just naive and believed LaVar really needed her help for something remains to be seen. Steve is not happy with this, but is not freaking out either.

================================

A since Sarah left with LaVar, Sarah has been used, by LaVar, to close drug deals by LaVar. Sarah has also gone with LaVar to one of his Favorite Tattoo shops and gotten Several midsized Queen of Spades tattoos. One on each breast, one on her ass, and one near her ankle. LaVar is totally into degrading Sarah and using her all he can.

LaVar explains to Sarah that she is going to have to "earn her keep" while she stays with him. Wednesday night she can go down to the Brass Rail, in Sunnyvale, again to win another $500. LaVar also figures that Saturday night she can dance at the Oreo Club in Santa Clara. This will pay him $10 per guy that fucks her. Mean time she can work as his Ho down on First street near the old Sambo's Restaurant.

LaVar has a couple of his roommates hang out down there at the Sambo's to help keep an eye on Sarah. Sarah is hesitant at first, but finally learns if she want that black cock of LaVar's she has to bring in some cash for him. Sarah had promised to be his "Ho" so now she has to do it.

LaVar introduced Sarah to Rose Marie tuesday night to help show Sarah the ropes of being a street whore...

"It's like this" Rose Marie explained. "If your John drives a cheap car it is $25 for a blowjob. head. But if he drives a Caddy, or something fancy, it is $50 and you show him all your cleavage with a big smile. If he wants half suck and half fuck, that is a half and half, that is double. We just patrol back and forth in the same area all the time as the johns drive by and check us out."

"That doesn't sound too hard." purrs Sarah. I can't wait to get fucked I am so horny in this skimpy outfit."

Sarah and Rose walk back and forth thrusting their chests out whenever a car goes by. It isn't long until Sarah starts meeting and greeting many Johns and making money for LaVar. Sarah is really enjoying being a "Ho" for LaVar.

Wednesday night comes around again and LaVar takes Sarah up to Sunnyvale to the BrassRail for Amature night. Sarah sees the Same Black Men sitting near the pool table that fucked her last time. But this time LaVar wants to charge them $50 each to fuck Sarah. So after Sarah wins another $500 on the Amature Strip contest for LaVar, they follow the Sailors over to their off base apt. just down the road. While LaVar Drinks one of their beers and watches the Sailors fuck Sarah.

After leaving the Sailor's apartment, LaVar calls it a night and heads back to his place. On the way Sarah chats with LaVar.

"So when are you taking me to the Oreo Club to Dance, LaVar?" purrs Sarah.

"I don't see why we can't make it there this coming Saturday night." Responds LaVar.

"Oh, that will be great!" purrs Sarah. "I can't wait to dance naked again, it really turns me on."

"Oh, you will doing a lot more than just dancing, slut." explains LaVar "You are going to pull a gang bang in the back room, after the dancing. You still aren't using birth control, right?" asks LaVar.

"Nope, fertile as can be. Unless I'm already knocked up." purrs Sarah.

"Excellent!" remarks LaVar, "We should be able to get extra for your pussy that night then. Be sure to tell all the black men to "breed" you when they fuck you. Ok?"

"No problem, I want them to breed me, Sweetie!" purrs Sarah.

===========================

Saturday night...

Steve hadn't heard from Sarah for several weeks by now. He is starting to think about seeing a lawyer to get a divorce since he hasn't even heard from Sarah. Sarah figures that if she isn't pregnant already, that she is fertile tonight.

LaVar, and a couple of his buddies, take Sarah to the Oreo Club.

"Oh my, this place doesn't look s big as the Brass Rail from the outside, but looks a lot bigger on the inside." purrs Sarah.

"Oh, yeah. It is common to have more than 900 guys on Saturday nights. This is a nightclub for white women and black men. LOL usually a good time is had by all!" explains LaVar.

"For Sure, Slut." explains Sylvester. "You going to be earning your keep tonight!" he smiles.

The four enter and find a table close to the dance floor. The two friends of LaVar wander around to see if any fresh pussy is there for the taking. When Sylvester returns LaVar leaves to go talk to his friend, Leroy, that runs the Naked Dance contest.

LaVar explains to Leroy that Sarah isn't on birth control and that she should be ovulating tonight. So, it should be easy to get twice as much as usual for Sarah's fertile pussy.

Leroy agrees. "I think you are right LeVar!" says Leroy, "most all the men will be glad to pay double for a fertile pussy, that there is a good chance they can knock her up!"

"Great, then we can both make a killing tonight!" remarks LaVar.

Sylvester is responsible for keeping Sarah out of trouble, while LaVar is taking care of business. So Sylvester takes Sarah out on the dance floor, since the music is playing. Sarah asks Sylvester, "Is that the stage where the nude dancing is done?" purrs Sarah as she points to the raised stage that they passed when they came in.

"Why, yes. Yes it is Darlin', explains Sylvester as he holds Sarah's ass tightly, as they dance to a slow number. "It should be starting any time now." explains Sylvester as her fondles Sarah's left breast.

"Hmmmmmm That feels so good Sy. Are you going to fuck me tonight, Baby?" purrs Sarah.

"Not while we are here, or I would have to pay for that pussy, and I don't do that." explained Sylvester with a smile.

The music playing stops, the loud speaker begins, "Ladies and Gentlemen, Our weekly nude dance contest is about to begin. All interested ladies please come over to our stage to sign up. Please, come on over at this time."

Sylvester sees LaVar back at their table and hands Sarah off to LaVar.

"I see you've been getting warmed up! That is a good thing." says LaVar as he takes Sarah's arm to lead her over to the raised stage for the dance contest.

"Leroy, my Brother. This is the hot young woman who isn't on birth control and should be fertile tonight. Please let all your prospective customers know these facts." said LaVar.

"It will be my pleasure, my Brother!" said Leroy.

"Just go thru that door there, my assistant will show you what to do. She will even have something for you if you are nervous.

Sarah goes thru the stage door. "Hello Honey, looks like you are going to be in the big dance contest tonight. Come around the corner here use any of these unused lockers to leave your clothes." The stage assistant says.

"Leroy said you would have something for my nervousness." said Sarah.

"Of course, young Lady. Here take three of these capsules. You will quickly relax and enjoy yourself." The stage assistant says while pointing at the drinking fountains. she didn't mention that they were ecstasy.

The music stops again. "Ladies and Gentlemen, our dance contest is just about to begin. Any young lady that would like to participate, please come on down at this time. It isn't too late to join in the fun. Our first 3 contestants please come out on stage."

"What is your name young lady?"

"Moreen." the slender redhead says.

"Is this your first time doing our dance contest, Miss Moreen?"

"Oh, yes. I have never been naked in public before. My Black Bull brought me tonight to be black bred. " said Moreen.

"Just move over there please, the music will start shortly. Thank You, Miss Moreen."

"Our next contestant is..." says Leroy

"My name is Joyce" said the beautiful big busted brunette, as she steps to the front of the stage.

"Is this your first time here Miss Joyce?" asks Leroy.

"Oh no, my black boyfriend, Jamal, brought me last year. He said he wanted me to show off my new Double D's, that my white husband paid for. He wants me black bred tonight also." said Miss Joyce.

applause roaring from the audience....

"Yes, they are definitely nice! Please just stand over there until the music starts. Thank You," says Leroy.

"We have one more contestant, I believe. Please come out on stage at this time." said Leroy.

Sarah thrusts her big boobs out and struts out on stage. "What is your name young Lady?" Leroy asks.

"My name is Sarah." Sarah answers.

"Aren't you the young lady is isn't on birth control, and should be fertile tonight?" Leroy asks.

"Yes, I should be." Says Sarah.

"Why, would that be, Miss Sarah?"

"My white husband and I, want me to have a black baby." purrs Sarah.

"Well, I think we can all agree to wish you good luck tonight!" exclaims Leroy. A big cheer going up from the audience.

"Let the contest begin!" exclaims Leroy as he backs off the stage and the music begins. The three women contestants all begin gyrations. Maureen starts with a kind of Twist. Joyce begins with a kind of twerk. Sarah starts with a big smile and kind of Struts around the stage with a big smile, looking at the men in audience directly in the eyes and a big inviting smile.

Before long there are young men dragging thin mattresses out on stage and getting naked. The women all smile and grab the man closest to them and bring him in for a kiss. Grabbing their cocks. Meanwhile the ecstasy is beginning to start to have effect on the horny women.

Now there are three couples on stage in various stages of making love. "Fuck me Baby, Knock me up tonight!" "put your black baby in my womb tonight!" "I love black cock, put your black baby in me tonight!" "Fuck me deep, fuck me raw!" "Give me your black cock!" "give me your black baby!" "fuck me baby, give it to me now!"

After an hour the line to fuck on stage dies down, so Leroy tells the next three guys to bring their women to the back store room to continue as the music continues for the dancing couples not involved with the gang bang.

Sarah follows her new black lover to the back store-room for sex. They happen to be the first couple back there. Sarah has been just climaxing over and over she is so happy! Squirting over and over. Sarah as well as the other two women are all in sexual heaven. With all the talk of being fertile without birth control, Joyce joins in the excitement and remembers to pull out her diaphragm and tell her lovers she is is fertile also.

Black man after black man gets into line to knock up one of the three white women. This is one of the biggest lines that Leroy has ever had at the Oreo Club. This might be breaking a record he thinks. When the customers finish fucking the white women they call all their friends and tell them to come on down as well.

Thrusting deeper and deeper into Sarah. Her low mileage pussy being stretched more with each deep stroke of the giant black cocks. Sarah has never imagined so much pleasure. So much sexual thrill, of course she doesn't know that she took three hits of ecstasy. Each Thrust deeply into vagina, each spurt of cum into her womb thrills her so much. Sarah loves all this wonderful black cock. Sarah screams "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Give it to me a deep as you can! I love black cock!"

Eventually the line dies down and LaVar awaits to take Sarah home to her husband. On the way home Sarah wonders what Steve is going to say when she gets there...

find out next time in... Sarah chp 06 coming soon!

Buster2U
Buster2U
503 Followers