Sarah Flashing at Party

Story Info
She is tasked with keeping ex-BIL entertained at party.
2.2k words
4.41
10.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah came from a big family, but she was always closest with her sister Jo, who was 8 years older. Jo was the serious one, while Sarah was the social butterfly.

Jo and her husband Rick separated when their youngest son was a senior in high school.

When it came time for his grad party, Jo knew everything was going to feel awkward, so she called Sarah and asked her to come. Besides being the life of every party, she also had always been close to Rick.

We lived 1000 km away from Jo, but Sarah was able to rearrange things at work and headed off on a 10-hour road trip.

Sarah FaceTimed the day she arrived. I asked about the drive and made some small talk before Sarah announced: "My sister invited Rick, which is only right because it's his son's grad. But she is also going to have her new boyfriend there."

"Really?" I replied, "No wonder she expected it to feel awkward. Since you're the unofficial entertainment committee...are you up for this?"

Sarah laughed. "The difficulty level definitely went up, but I have a few tricks up my sleeve", following this up with a wink. I didn't ask what that meant, but my heart skipped a beat, knowing her flirty nature.

The next day was the grad party. It rained all day, forcing the party indoors, and up to Jo's 11th floor apartment.

The party seemed to move along well, some people briefly dropping by while others hung out and mingled. Conversations were going on in different parts of the apartment.

Eventually Jo felt some awkwardness with Rick was settling in, and asked Sarah to "do something."

So Sarah followed Rick into the kitchen where he was grabbing a plate of food from the cold buffet that had been set out. As she entered the kitchen, she decided to drop the zipper on her hoodie another inch to increase the cleavage on display.

"Hey Rick, how've you been?" she asked as she leaned against the cupboard, crossing her arms to frame and lift her DD breasts.

"Hey Sarah. Good I guess," he answered as he filled his plate, looking up and doing a double take as he suddenly noticed her cleavage, before quickly looking away. "It's been slow getting back into the single life after being with your sister for so long. Today isn't really helping. It's been uncomfortable."

Sarah smiled as she caught his brief glance. "Ya" she shook her head in understanding. "I used to feel that way when I visited you guys. You always intimated me."

"Really? That wasn't my intent. I loved having you around when the kids were young and always tried to make you feel welcome." he replied. He noticed her look down and nervously shuffle her feet, and he took the opportunity to steal another glance at her boobs.

"It was nothing you did. I just had a silly school-girl crush on my big sister's husband and was scared to make a bad impression. If I wanted a snack, I'd always wait until you left the room, then sneak into the kitchen so you didn't think I was mooching," she said while snatching a strawberry off his plate. "But I'm not scared anymore" she declared as she locked eyes with him and popped the strawberry into her mouth.

They shared a chuckle as she gave him a gentle punch in the shoulder.

They were interrupted as another guest entered the kitchen. She winked at Rick as she left him to finish loading his plate.

The layout of Jo's apartment had the kitchen, dining room and living room side-by-side in the middle of the apartment, with a bedroom and en suite bathroom to either side.

Sarah went to her nephew's en suite to freshen up. When she came back out into his bedroom, she noticed that she could see Rick on the end of the couch eating from his plate. At the current angle he was the only person in the apartment who would be able to see her in the bedroom.

A spur of the moment idea formed, and she turned to set her beer on the bedside table, then opened her hoodie and lifted one of her boobs out of her bra.

Taking a deep breath to calm herself, she grabbed her beer and turned again just as Rick looked up and froze.

Sarah smiled, touched the cold can to her nipple then lifted the beer towards Rick in a mock cheers salute. Rick smiled and returned the cheers from the next room, then they both took a drink. At no point did he take his focus off her hardening nipple.

Sarah then put her bra back in place and zipped her hoodie back up, leaving a bit more cleavage than before.

She walked into the living room and bent down to speak to Rick, feeling his gaze drop to her gaping neckline, which was now inches from his face, as she whispered in his ear, "Not scared anymore."

She walked into the dining room where Jo had been talking to her new boyfriend Kenny. Jo had witnessed Rick do what appeared to be a solo cheers before her sister walked out of the bedroom and said something to him. Now both were smiling ear-to-ear.

"What did you do in there?" Jo inquired.

Sarah took another sip of her beer before answering, "Keeping the atmosphere light, just like you asked."

Jo raised an eyebrow but didn't press further.

The party continued. Sarah eventually went into her sister's bedroom to FaceTime me, where she told me about flashing Rick.

"Are you mad?" she inquired.

It was a surprise. I had often fantasized about her flashing her boobs, but she had been reluctant to do it. Now she had spontaneously done it. "No, I'm not mad. I just wish I could have witnessed it."

She recreated the exposure on camera, earning a big smile from me. She seemed to be amped up after her experience. "I can't promise that it won't happen again."

"Just keep me in the loop." I responded.

As evening came, the party started to break up. Our nephew and his friends left for other grad activities and the older folks started filtering away.

And this was ALMOST where the story ended.

Jo, Kenny, Rick and Sarah had a few beers together while they cleaned up after the guests. Jo and Kenny were putting away the last of the dishes when Rick said his goodbyes and Sarah walked him towards the door.

At the last-minute Rick decided to use the bathroom before calling a cab. He walked through his son's bedroom to the en suite.

Sarah had another inspiration. Technically the party was over, and she had been successful in keeping the mood light, but she had tasted the adrenaline rush that often comes with flashing, and now she craved to experience that high once more.

She looked toward the kitchen to make sure Jo and Kenny were still busy, then slipped into the bedroom and closed the door.

She opened her hoodie and freed both breasts from her bra, then put a hand on her hip, leaned against the wall and waited.

When Rick came out, he smiled like he'd been expecting (or perhaps hoping) for a final show.

"It's been nice seeing you again." Sarah said.

"It's been great 'seeing' you too." he quipped.

She stepped up and put her arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug, which he returned, then she put her hands over his, and moved them onto her boobs.

As they were standing like this, chatting like old friends while avoiding the topic at hand, the door opened and in walked Jo and Kenny.

"So there you are." Jo announced, raising an eyebrow, but otherwise not commenting on the scene before them.

Kenny wasn't quite so cool, exclaiming "Wow, Jo and Sarah have the same nipples!"

The room went quiet as everyone turned to look at him. He had just essentially announced that he had carnal knowledge of the yet to be divorced Jo, but with Rick holding his sister-in-law's boobs, he couldn't really lay claim to any moral high ground.

When they didn't immediately separate, Jo tried to hurry them along with "What if Brian saw this?"

The tactic didn't go quite how she intended, as Sarah exclaimed, "Great idea. Send him a pic. Come here Kenny."

As Kenny and Rick stood on either side of Sarah, she grabbed them each by the wrist and moved their hands, so they were each palming a nipple. Then she reached up to put an arm around each of their shoulders, they all smiled, and Jo texted me the pic.

Sarah partially zipped her hoodie but didn't move her bra back into place.

Rick finally called his cab, and they all walked him out to the elevator, which was directly across the hallway. As he was about to press the call button, Sarah stepped in front of the buttons and exposed a boob again. Rick played along and pressed the nipple as if that was the way to summon the elevator, getting a chuckle from everyone.

Jo decided that I should get a picture of that too, so they began to re-stage the photo when Sarah suddenly said "Wait, let's do this right."

She went to Kenny and ran his cold beer can over her nipple, eliciting the response she was expecting, "That's better."

She went back in place and Rick touched his finger to her now erect nipple, then Jo texted me the resulting photo.

Jo often feeds off Sarah's energy and decided to get in on the act by opening her shirt and posing with her tits resting on Kenny's head as he knelt, smiling in front of her. However true to her nature, her boobs remained firmly encased in her bra. Nonetheless, she texted me the pic.

"Nice attempt Jo, but this is how it's done" announced Sarah as she removed and tossed aside her hoodie and bra. She was now officially topless in a public place.

Seconds later the previous picture was recreated with Sarah's bare breasts resting on Rick's head, and Jo texted it to me once again.

Rick sadly remembered that he had a taxi waiting.

Sarah nodded to Jo and Kenny and said, "Leave us alone to say goodbye" then walked them back to Jo's apartment and waited for the door to click shut.

She turned and stepped up to Rick, gave him a hug and they shared their first ever kiss as he gently mauled her boobs.

Sarah reached for his cock and started to rub it over his pants. When being flirty, she often uses 'Sarah's Hand Erection Gauge' to check the level of excitement as a sort of ego boost. I can see why he misinterpreted her intent.

"You could come with me for a drink" Rick tentatively offered, "I could drive you back in the morning."

"Sorry", Sarah replied as she bit her lip, "Another time, another place, I would be tempted. Hell, I AM tempted! But I am also married. This was just...us having a little fun."

"So, the fun's over?"

"Almost" she replied. "I remember when you and Jo were first dating, and she was always coming home with hickeys that she'd have to hide from dad. But she'd always show me, and I'd be jealous because I had a crush on you."

"So, you want me to give you one right here, right now?"

"Ya. Partly to fulfill a decades old fantasy, partly just to screw with Jo a bit."

"Where?"

"Pick a boob."

Rick cupped her right breast and brought his mouth to it, beside the nipple but well into what would be visual if she was displaying cleavage. He latched on and started sucking. It had been over a decade since he had given anyone a hickey, but some things really are like riding a bike.

As he worked on one boob, he massaged the other.

When Sarah anticipated the conclusion of his work, she hit the actual elevator call button. There would be no awkward goodbyes.

The elevator dinged to announce its arrival and Rick pulled away, while admiring his handiwork. The doors opened and the budding exhibitionist in Sarah was almost disappointed that no one was inside to catch them.

Rick entered the elevator and pressed the button for the ground floor. When he looked up, Sarah had put her hands above the door frame, and her boobs were on display for a final time.

He leaned forward and kissed each nipple before the doors closed and he was gone.

He would use the divorce as an excuse to take a promotion on the opposite coast and a fresh start. His final memory of his sister-in-law is a topless one.

Sarah smiled, picking up her hoodie and putting it back on while returning to the apartment carrying her bra.

As she entered, Jo asked "So what were you two up to?"

Without answering, Sarah dropped the zipper just enough for the hickey to come into view.

Jo's face showed some mild surprise, before offering, "Another picture for Brian?"

"No, I think this will keep until I get home."