All Comments on 'Sarah Gets Trained Ch. 12'

by Steve1613

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
ContrahentContrahentover 5 years ago

I've noticed a few things that I like about this series and your writing.

You allow time to pass between events, leaving some details to the imagination of the reader, and making the gradual changes in the women more believable.

Your story features the hucow fantasy breeding variant, and you handle the inevitable children well by sending them to be adopted by normal parents.

You know when to fast forward and allow events to occur off-screen, so to speak. Sometimes this is to avoid repetitious details like the training of yet another human livestock animal. Other times it's to allow things like Sarah's permanent coloring to happen, events where it's more important that the thing happened than how it happened.

By having Sylvia "broken" off screen, you show your 'villain' dominant Stone choosing his violating behavior, showing they he isn't infinitely depraved, nor is he interested in doing all things. In other words, he has limits, and can exercise choice. It also let's you use time to convert Sylvia into a different person off screen, which saves you work and lets the reader imagine how that "breaking" worked. ;)

Thanks for writing this series. I appreciate your hard work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous