All Comments on 'Sarah Goes to the Pound'

by greysam

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is vile

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excited for the next chapter.

I think the offended commenter above must be from Texas.

greysamgreysam5 months agoAuthor

Anonymous is absolutely right, women’s autonomy IS vile! But the dedicated staff of the Center will work tirelessly helping Sarah and her band embrace traditional family values once again.

Anonymous must be a proud Texan, knowing their state is leading the charge in innovative laws and technology. There are women’s travel bans in place already. It won’t take long to introduce similar legislation at the federal level.

There’s not really a second chapter coming. The fantasy was the journey, not the destination. Center life is similar to Home Economics with lots of sex. Maybe if Home Economics classes included sex they would be a lot more interesting.

You might try the Semental series and I have a few other things in the works.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

History has shown us that God’s plan for his creation “women” was never meant to correspond to this insanity and hatred of the female sex. I know it is a fantasy that thank goodness can never really be a reality for any length of time, no matter the tyranny. We will always be smarter than you and the sooner you realize our submission is a gift the better off you and the whole planet will be. A gift you need to strive to be worthy of. A gift to be earned through love, dedication, protection, wisdom and compassion.

greysamgreysam2 months agoAuthor

Well said, thank you for the comment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreysam@greysam
I made this account to favorite stories and writers but sometimes I do…more. Have you ever wished your favorite story had one more chapter or would continue? Maybe you think “that wasn’t quite right?” That’s my stories in a nutshell: More. I've written a series of stories ...

story TAGS