Sarah Goes to the Pound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------------

"You see," said the assistant sympathetically as Sarah futilely worked her hips. "You can't earn an orgasm with me. That's why they put me with you. I recognized you from the news. You're so brave, I really admire you. It's a shame they'll break you. Maybe I can make things a bit better. Sarah felt hands removing the nipple clips. She cried as the blood rushed back into her sensitive tips.

Dr. Cruz stomped into Sarah's view. He yanked his assistant from Sarah and threw her on the ground. Sarah eyes went wide as she took a close look at the woman in the white blouse and hiked up pencil skirt in front of her. The assistant looked to be around Beth's age, with long dark brown hair. She looked like a working soccer mom, except she was collared and groveling, kissing Dr. Cruz's shoes.

"You were instructed to keep captive #3 stimulated. I told you not to interfere with her treatment," scolded Dr. Cruz. He looked up, "Captain Sanchez, you have my deepest apologies for this lack of discipline. Will this prevent #3's rehabilitation?"

Sanchez carefully examined Sarah's breasts and nipples, as Sarah leaned into his hands.

"No, I don't think so. We'll just increase her genital stimulation a tad to compensate. No harm done," he determined. He stood. "I wanted her coherent enough to observe her compatriots' compliance anyway," he added.

The vibration on Sarah's Semental picked up making her rock her hips faster.

"Then I have an idea. She can observe one more," said Dr. Cruz. He pointed at the woman at his feet. "I see you have an empty seat. I would like to volunteer my assistant for your rehabilitation program. A first-hand account would be most helpful. Would that be possible? She used to live here," he said. The woman moaned, but didn't protest.

Sanchez stepped into Sarah's view again. He grabbed the brunette's hair and lifted her head, scanning her face with his tablet. "Hmm," he murmured. "License 44922531, dual citizenship, no US address. We might have to do some additional paperwork for registration, but as a Texas Belle, well, it's sort of our duty. We should have some sufficient time. Let's do it!" Sanchez decided and called some officers away from the other women.

Sarah was fascinated as they stripped and examined the assistant. They removed some sort of chastity belt with a key borrowed from Dr. Cruz. Soon the sobbing woman was strapped and hooded on the Semental across from Sarah. She hung by a rope attached to her leather harness, connecting to her ankles pulled up behind. Just below the large number 6 on her belly, the woman had an obscene tattoo of a horse on her mons with the number 73 on one side and a bar code on the other. She watched as her new sister in bondage was tormented, then stimulated by her Semental. Uncertain if the woman was free use, the officers left her aroused, panting and unsatisfied like Sarah, but the woman was mostly quiet except for soft moans and sobs. Sarah admired the way the other woman wriggled and shimmied her hips in a sensually hypnotic belly dance. The vibrations on Sarah's Semental picked up and soon Sarah was lost in pursuit of her own orgasm.

-------------

Sarah felt she was touching down from some erotic flight as the vibrations and movement of the dildos gradually stopped. Officers surrounded the exhausted women, watering them before replacing the gags and putting tight leather mittens on their hands before moving them from behind their back to the front. Next they fed the ankle chains through eye bolts on the floor. The men slowly stood each woman, connected their wrist cuffs to the pulley overhead and adjusted the height until each woman was on her toes. The ankle cuffs kept the women's shaky legs spread wide over their Semental, their red and gaping pussies and asses dripping lubricant and juices. The women hung there, occasionally jerking as their bodies recalled orgasms they earned with their mouths. None of them had any will to resist, all too aware how easily a ride on the Semental had broken them.

The officers prepared the woman in front of Sarah. The assistant squirmed, thrusting her hips, offering herself, desperate for attention. The men laughed as they attached kneepads to her legs. Sarah looked at her tattoos and swollen pussy lips. Her clit sported a couple silver studs glistening from her juices. Was she into that stuff before like Carol or did they do that to her? Sarah felt herself grow wet at thought of having her sex inked and pierced against her will.

Sanchez and Dr. Cruz discussed the woman over a tablet while the officers massaged her limbs. Sanchez gushed. "I must say I'm very impressed with #6. Highest marks for sensitivity, and responsiveness. She lubricates and orgasms quickly and easily from a wide spectrum of stimulation. It could be from the pent up denial. Look at the vaginal and anal muscle control! Not only does she have a strong grip, but she milks! Was she trained in France? Did you recruit her based on that?" asked Sanchez.

"I've been working on her for a couple years as a special project with a friend," beamed Dr. Cruz. "This may surprise you, but she was considered a sexless housewife when we first got her."

"Really? You must tell me how you did it!" begged Sanchez.

"I will need to invite my friend, if you would allow this visit to continue," promised Dr. Cruz. "What is next?" He asked.

"Next is intake. The cunts will get a thorough medical and collared, then marked and chipped or updated," answered Sanchez.

"I would like to take my woman through as much of the process as possible, what does that entail?" asked Dr. Cruz.

"I think we could just add a tag to her collar,'" said Sanchez thoughtfully, "It wouldn't hurt to mark her since she's already in the system. Just the neck and wrist so we don't ruin your ink. The problem is the chipping."

Sanchez stepped to Sarah, reaching around her back to steady her. He ran his fingers through her slick lips several times to wet them. When he stroked her sensitive clit she bucked and he slid home, scissoring his fingers insider her before hooking and pulling her forward.

Sanchez took his other hand from her back and rubbed her belly explaining, "We implant the Must Female Reproductive Monitor or MFRM over the mouth the uterus. Thanks to Alan Must we have near complete control over a female's reproductive system. Not only does it act like a contraceptive and prophylactic, it has a variety of diagnostics and monitoring tools. We will know her menstrual cycles, and level of sexual activity. We get alerts should there be any indicators of abnormalities. Plus it comes with GPS tracking. Although invasive, the device is light and small and most women hardly notice it. Its annual maintenance is completely covered by the state. There is no reason why any woman shouldn't want one. The problem is it might run into problems with your own implants."

Sanchez handled Sarah's pussy expertly during his pitch, making her clench whenever he rubbed her clit with the pad of his thumb. He withdrew from her, giving her pussy a friendly pat before wiping his hand leaving Sarah scarlet with humiliation and arousal. He just used her sex as a demonstration tool without any consideration for her person. He hadn't even looked at her face. She felt a fresh wave of wetness at the sheer dominance of it all.

"I see," said Dr. Cruz. "I would like to study the MFRM and watch the installation procedure. Can we still participate without it?"

"I think the collar tag should be sufficient," said Sanchez. "But the MFRP is proprietary Must technology, so I will have to say 'no' to you studying it. You can certainly observe the procedure on these cunts. How much of the program do you want to observe?"

"As much as possible, if you don't mind," said Dr. Cruz.

"The average program lasts six months, can you spare your assistant for that long?" Asked Sanchez.

Dr. Cruz shrugged. "She is just another whore. We can spare her. I'll leave her in your capable hands." Sarah heard the woman whimper before Dr. Cruz slapped her. "Silence!" he snapped.

"Wonderful. Why don't you lead the coffle with her and you'll observe the whole intake process." Sanchez spoke to one of the officers. "Lead with #6 and get a visitor escort badge for Dr. Cruz," he said.

They lowered the woman in front of Sarah to her hands and knees. One of guards snapped a leash to her collar. "Cunts enter the Pound on their hands and knees. Have to learn to crawl before you walk," said the officer. "Hup!" he called out, pulling the leash. The woman crawled forward on her mittened hands and knees. Dr. Cruz walked beside her, his pants leg brushing her side.

After the woman passed, the officers lowered Beth and Chloe. They hooked Chloe's collar to the first woman's belt with a short chain, almost forcing Chloe's nose into her crack. Beth's collar was similarly hooked to Chloe's belt.

Sanchez looked at his tablet then he leaned over to Sarah. "Dr. Cruz is not fooling anybody," he whispered conspiratorially. "He really wanted her in the program from the beginning. It's just for show. They're crazy about each other." Sarah saw Dr. Cruz bend down to pet the hooded head of the lead cunt reassuringly. She dipped down to kiss his shoes before crying out from a shock stick.

"Maintain your position you lazy cunt! Arch that back!" said the guard. The chastened woman instantly went back to all fours, head up, blind in the hood.

"Did you know, you and she have very similar profiles?" whispered Sanchez. "She's almost a decade older and trained, but you're both highly sensitive and responsive with submissive tendencies." Sarah shook her head. Sanchez chuckled, "Deny it all you want, but the data proves it. Guess who had the most orgasms in bondage? That's why we had to keep you denied for most of the trip. You came the quickest when punished or fucked hard." Sarah felt herself clench thinking about the last few hours.

Sanchez rubbed Sarah's clit, putting her up higher on her toes and moaning. "And you did so well responding to the training. You're a natural! Do you remember how you had to shake your tits, rock your hips, squeeze and hold the dildos? None of the others figured out how to follow the training program, they just humped the dildos and begged for blow jobs as much as they could. Except the virgin, I guess." Tears ran down Sarah's cheeks. She wasn't into it, even though it made her come like nothing in her old sex life ever did. She was just trying to avoid the pain, she told herself. But Sarah knew that was a lie.

"Well, I'm not going to let your potential go to waste. Cruz has his 'special project,' you'll be mine," promised Sanchez proudly. "But for now, let's get you processed." He flipped the blindfold back over her eyes. Sarah felt knee pads strapped onto her legs. She was lowered and brought to all fours. Sarah tentatively crawled into the line, feeling in front of her with the thick leather mittens. She felt her collar being linked to Beth's belt. In a few moments she felt a chain snapped onto her belt and Shannon's head was drawn between her legs.

"Move out Cunts! Welcome to your new home!" Bellowed an officer. Sarah heard chains rattling. Then the chain on her neck jerked and she quickly crawled after it until she bumped into Beth's thighs. She could feel and smell the juices from the other female slick and sticky on her cheeks. Sarah jerked forward as Shannon bumped into her. She cringed at the thought of the virgin's face smeared with her own arousal. But Sarah had little time to dwell on it as the chain jerked again and she was herded, crawling to her fate at the Pound.

12