Sarah MILF Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple trying to have another child their son changes things.
3.6k words
4.22
43.2k
85

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers

I would like to thank ratimom for her wonderful concept that has made this story possible.

Alex Wilson - son age 18

Sarah Wilson - mom age 35

David Wilson- dad age 47

Sarah is a loving wife who loves her family. David loves his wife and son. Sarah and David have a friendly relationship. Sarah spends so much time with her son and, because of that, Alex has a closer bond with his mum than with his father.

Sarah is an exquisite lady at thirty-five. She has a provocative figure of 36-30-40. Sarah has gorgeous DD cup boobs. She has a mouth-watering butt size of 40. Men can't keep their eyes off it. Because of her beautiful face and her figure, she immediately gets men's attention towards her desirable body.

But Sarah is a very homely family woman loving her family. She met David when she had a summer job in the company he managed. David was very successful and earned lots of money. He introduced Sarah into a life of luxury. She lost her virginity to David. in a palatial suite of a Five-Star hotel. Sarah got pregnant in no time at all. David did the honourable thing and married her; David loved the exciting sex he was having with Sarah.

Alex, he is a bad boy. Alex has a crush on his beautiful mom and fantasies about her while masturbating. He dreams of seeing his mum nude. He also wants to fuck his mum. Alex is a little jealous of his dad having the access to his mum that he has access to his gorgeous mum. Over the years, he had seen his dad and mum flirting. Dad kissing his mum, feeling her beautiful butt.

At nights, he would often hear his mum moan with pleasure as his dad was fucking her or his dad grunting with pleasure as mum did naughty things to him in bed. He wanted his doll like beautiful mom to be his own fuck doll. But everything is on his mind. He has not expressed it. Being around his mum excited Alex.

I was so happy that they had accepted me for college. Dad had got me a DSLR camera. It had been mum that had suggested he should get it for me. I was so happy with it, I could now take some delightful pictures of mum. My job was in the computer shop. I loved it there. The pay was good, and I was building and working with computers all day long. I had been working in the computer shop for two years. I worked every weekend.

The shop had sold discreet surveillance cameras. The quality of the pictures and sound were incredible. I got several of them for the house. On my day off, mum was sunbathing in the garden. I got some beautiful pictures of her in her skimpy bikini. Her tits looked incredible, as did her gorgeous long legs. My cock stiffened as I took the pictures.

Within half an hour, I had cameras in mum's bedroom, the bathroom, lounge and kitchen. The cameras would record everything when they were activated by sound or motion and stored on a Cloud account that I'd set up. I inspected it. The system was working perfectly. I then put on a pair of loose fitting shorts and went into the garden with my camera.

I got a lounger and put it beside mum's lounger and said, "It's a gorgeous day mum, would you like me to get you anything from the house?"

"Alex, I've a hairdressing appointment in thirty minutes, so I'd better have a quick shower. Have you done all of your work?"

I was wondering how I could get a picture of mum's Camel's Toe as her tight fitting bikini bottom was showing it beautifully, I replied, "I had little to do mum, can I take a couple of pictures of you as I want to see how the camera works in the sunlight?"

Mum smiled and said, "Alex, this is my sunbathing bikini. You can take pictures, but promise me you won't show them to anyone else?"

"Mum, I'd never do that. Let me take a few snaps. You look stunning in that bikini."

Mum lay on her lounger and I snapped away. I felt mum was posing for me but I didn't have the nerve to ask her to pose. I got several excellent pictures of her Camel's Toe. Mum then left for her shower. As she walked away, I got a great video of her butt. I sat on the lounger and three minutes later, my smartphone beeped. I couldn't believe the clarity of the video of mum in the shower. Mum's naked body was gorgeous.

The next week was a learning experience for me. I could hear mum and dad talking. Mum said that she'd be thirty-six soon, and she wanted another baby. They'd been trying for years and were now taking medical advice and had been offered Artificial Insemination. Mum had an appointment on Monday morning at the hospital. On Sunday night, mum gave dad a hand job and captured dad's semen into a container the hospital had given her. She had a box full of these containers. Mum then went to the kitchen and put the sample into the freezer.

The weeks flew by. I had started college and was loving it. When I got home from work, I'd spend time with mum in the kitchen as she prepared dinner. We'd chat, and I'd ogle her gorgeous body. We chatted about everything, things I was doing at college, what I was doing at work. I sensed that mum had a lot on her mind about the Artificial Insemination and our chats took her mind off this.

I loved these times with Mum. I was flirting with mum, complimenting her on the different outfits she was wearing. I had the feeling my comments were working as when I made a comment the next day mum would wear a risque outfit. I felt sure that mum realised the pleasure she was giving me in she dressed. We were getting close. Mum had never told me about the Artificial insemination. I knew about it only from the cameras. One day mentioned that she was seeing a doctor every month, but she didn't tell me why she was seeing the doctor.

One afternoon I was sitting in the kitchen, mum's butt looked amazing, mum said, "I've something to tell you Alex but you must promise me that it's our secret, will you promise me that you won't say a word to anyone?"

"Of course mum, you know I'm not a blabber mouth. Anything that you tell me, I always keep to myself."

"Alex, your dad was a big meeting at his company's headquarters. He's inline for a very big promotion. He's on the shortlist, but from within the company he's the one. The company must advertise the position outside of the company and they have two interviews in the next three weeks. According to one of the Directors, dad's experience will get him the job. I'm so excited about this and so is dad. Don't say a word to anyone about this, as there's still a chance that he won't get it. If he gets promoted, he'll get a huge rise in salary."

I was so happy that mum had told me this. It sounded so big that I was surprised that nothing had been said on camera. I hoped dad would get his promotion and I would act so surprised and happy when he told me. I knew now that mum and I were close, which was a great feeling.

My cameras were giving me excellent videos of mum and dad fucking. They had sex at least twice a week. Mum loved to go cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. She also loved doing it doggy style. Mum loved it in every hole. She loved dad going down on her. When he did it, she always came in his mouth.

One thing I noticed was after their lovemaking, mum would go to the bathroom and behind the sink she had a hiding place where she kept a vibrator, which she used to make herself cum. Some mornings after dad and I had left the house, mum would bring her vibrator into the bedroom and use it on herself on top of the bed. Those videos were amazing. I was building up quite a collection of videos that I could wank to.

The semen sample didn't work. Mum gave dad another hand job and then froze the sample for the next morning when she went to the hospital. It didn't work again then the Consultant ran a test on dad's sperm count; it was very low. Mum told dad about it. The Consultant had suggested a diet change for dad. Dad's diet was now all fertility foods but to make it easier for mum, we were all eating the same food as dad.

I noticed a difference myself from the fertility foods we were eating. I was cumming at least three times a day. Mum's next appointment was in three weeks time, I heard her tell dad after dad had done her doggy style, "David, that felt so good, I think the diet is working, you felt harder when you were up me and I felt your cum spurt when you orgasmed. How was it for you, darling?"

"Sarah, it was good. When you grip my cock, I love it. I think that the food's helps. Next month I will be forty-eight. I am not bad for an old man."

"David, you're not an old man. You make me feel so good when you're inside me. We can hope that this will work. We're so lucky to have Alex. He's working so hard at college. This summer he has grown up a lot. He's tall and his body has filled out. He is a very handsome young man. I wonder when he'll start dating girls?"

"Sarah, his heart is in computers. He loves his job, and he loves his college. He'll soon have a girlfriend. Would you like me to go down on you? I want you to cum again?"

Dad then went down on mum and it didn't take long before her hips were trembling and she was pushing her pussy against dad's mouth. I loved watching mum having sex. Her movements were so powerful, you had the feeling that everything she did gave her pleasure.

Watching mum having sex gave me a great insight into her. She loved sex. Her mornings with the vibrator were often, more often than not. It was every morning and she would give herself multiple orgasms. I had the feeling that she enjoyed sex.

The next three weeks flew by. I was often in my bedroom. The fuck sessions between mum and dad were always good even though dad had a low sperm count. He appeared to be satisfying mum though she was still using her vibrator.

Mum and I were spending so much quality time together. I had a couple of exams and was top of the class. Mum was so proud of me. She gave me a big hug. I felt the weight of her massive tits on my chest. She pulled me closer to her, then we heard dad's car in the driveway and broke away.

From the pillow talk I heard, it was obvious mum wanted to get pregnant again and dad was doing his best to get her pregnant. Dad was a great provider, mum had a teaching degree in English, which she got after she had me. She was only seventeen when I was born. When she went to University, she was a mum and a few years older than the other students.

My gran looked after me when mum was at University. When she graduated, she got pregnant again, but sadly, she had a miscarriage. That took a lot out of her mentally and physically. She then set up a business from home proof reading and editing books prior to publication. By doing this, I could spend so much time during my formative years.

Then it came the Sunday evening before mum's appointment with her consultant. I watched in amazement at the perfect hand job mum was giving dad, occasionally slapping one of her hard nipples with the head of his cock. She started off with slow strokes and gradually got faster as she twisted her hand as she tossed him. She had removed the cap from the sperm container she had taken from the bathroom cupboard.

I knew dad would cum soon and so did mum when she said, "David, cum for me, shoot your creamy spunk into the container, your balls are so heavy, will I massage them for you as you cum? I've such a good feeling about this one, cum for me darling, cum for both of us."

With that, dad shot his load into the container. Mum was so happy as she put the top on the container, not a drop was spilt. Mum then put on a dressing gown and went to the kitchen. I noticed that as she put the container into the freezer, the time was 11.06 pm.

Mum went back to bed. They were both asleep ten minutes later. There were so many thoughts going through my head. I was thinking of the disappointment for mum if the sperm count was low again. I did not know what my sperm count would be. Then I heard mum in the bathroom. Ten minutes later, she went back to bed. I felt so much for her.

Twenty minutes later, I went to the bathroom. I opened the cupboard and took one container. As I took it, I wondered if mum had written anything on the label of the container. I went to the kitchen and checked the freezer. There was nothing on the label. That was good, as I knew the containers were sealed and not to be used if the seal was broken.

I went back to my bedroom; I watched the video of tonight's hand job from mum. My cock was so stiff, I thought of mum slapping her hard nipples with the bulbous head of my cock. My cock was a lot longer and thicker than dad's. As I spurted my spunk into the container, I was thinking of mum. I had videoed everything, as I had wanked myself. I took dad's container and replaced it with mine. The time was 11.58 pm.

The next morning, dad and I were away early. Mum had made our breakfast and gone for a shower. Mum came back from the hospital just after eleven. I was in the library at college and watched her lie on top of the bed with her vibrator. She was so horny as she held the vibrator against her hard clit and finger fucked herself with four fingers. I put my earplugs in and I could hear pussy squelching as she did this. When she finished, she phoned dad to tell him everything had gone well this morning.

Eighteen days later after dad had fucked mum, she said, "David, I should have had my period three days ago. I'm as regular as clockwork. I phoned the Consultant's secretary and he'll see me tomorrow at nine."

My heart missed a beat when I heard this. Could it be possible that my spunk could have made mum pregnant? I honestly hoped so, as I knew how much she wanted a baby. We were all still on the fertility diet. I could feel a difference when I masturbated. My cock felt harder and there was lots of spunk when I came.

The next day, I got home at four in the afternoon. I heard mum talking on the phone in the kitchen. I shouted out, "Hi mum, I'm home, I'll go upstairs and start my work."

"Ok Alex, I'll see you in a couple of minutes."

I was desperate to know if mum was pregnant but I couldn't let on. I knew about her appointment with her consultant as I had learned about it from the concealed camera. When mum came into my bedroom, I was arranging my books in my bedroom. She was glowing and said, "Alex, I've some big news. Our family is growing. I'm pregnant. I'm so happy."

It was so unusual for me. I took mum in my arms and we hugged. I was pulling mum close to me and she was pulling me close to her. I could feel the weight of her massive tits on my chest. They felt wonderful. Before I gave her two kisses on her cheek, I said, "Mum, that's wonderful news. I'm so happy for you. Will I have a brother or a sister?"

"Alex, I don't know yet. I just want a healthy child. I'm so happy this has happened. Your father and I have been trying for years for this to happen, and now it has."

I was still hugging mum, I didn't want to let her go. I said, "Mum, I'm so happy for you and dad, you'll have to be careful, but I'm sure everything will be good. That's a lovely perfume you're wearing. Is it a new one?"

"No, it's a sample they gave me when I bought my makeup and lipstick. I'll buy some if you like it. I like it myself. We will all stay on our new diet and that'll keep us all healthy. I'll stop drinking now and that'll be me with alcohol until I finish breastfeeding my new baby. I'm so happy Alex."

The next month flew in then on a Friday morning as I was about to start my first lecture, mum phoned, she said, "Alex, I've a problem, your dad changed his suit this morning. He left a USB stick on the dressing table. He asked me to send two files he needs from it but when I start my laptop, it beeps four times and won't boot up. I see your laptop is in your bedroom. Can I use that to send the files to your dad?"

I had a panic attack, I would be home at two, my laptop had a few files I didn't want mum to see as all the camera files were on Cloud, I said, "Mum, I'll be home at two, is that too late?"

"Yes, your dad needs the files now. It will only take me a minute to transfer them to him as I'm transferring files every day for editing. Do I need a password to get into your laptop?"

I used an iPad at college, I wished I had my laptop with me, I said, "No problem mum, I know you know what you're doing, I think your motherboard is corrupted, I'll change it for you tonight, my password is SarahMILF with Sarah with a capital S and MILF all capitals and no space between them."

"Thanks Alex, I've your laptop beside me. Let me switch it on. What does MILF mean?"

"It's just a selection of letters I used for the password."

"Alex, I'm in. I can send the files. I'll see you at two and hopefully you can fix my laptop."

Ten minutes later, I had a WhatsApp message from mum. It read, "Alex, it's done. Your dad has his files. Thank you so much. Love mum xx."

I was so happy that mum had transferred dad's files. My day flew in, I went into the computer shop on my way home and got mum a new motherboard. This one was so much better than the one she had. I got home and found mum sitting at the kitchen table with my laptop open and running on top of the table, mum looked so angry and said, "Alex, please sit down, you have a lot of explaining to do, so I'm a mum you'd like to fuck?"

I couldn't believe my ears, this was the biggest shock of my life, I didn't get the chance to reply as mum said, "I see you enjoy porn which is usual in someone of your age but it's incest porn that you enjoy most, 'Submissive mum and Son get into Kinky Sex', 'Mum's Hungry Cunt Loves My Monster Cock', 'Sensual Mum Seduces Her Well Hung Son' and 'Mum is Kinky She Likes To Watch her Son Fuck Other Women' appear to be your favourites. I see you like porn, which takes it in every hole. You like the ones where the mother sucks the son off. You also like the ones where the son eats his mother's cunt. But Alex, I want you to explain these three videos?"

All I could say was, "What three videos, mum?"

This I was thinking, ok, I enjoy watching mum son incest, but what were the videos that I'd to explain to mum? Then mum played the video of her putting dad's sperm into the freezer at 11.06 pm. The next was me wanking and shooting my load into the sperm container. My cock looked massive in the video. The third video was me changing dad's sperm container and me putting my spunk container into the freezer at 11.58 pm.

Mum said, "Alex, please be honest with me. Is this true? Am I pregnant with your spunk? When you were wanking yourself, was it your cum that I took to the hospital?"

I looked mum straight in the eye and said, "Yes mum, it was my cum that you took to the hospital."

Mum then slapped my face and left the kitchen crying with tears running down her face.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers