All Comments on 'Sarah MILF Ch. 01'

by Jack1107

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, wait till dad finds out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lame way to get her pregnant. Should've just found a way to get them to fuck each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don’t care dad needs to kick his ass he needs some kind of revenge on the son

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing wrong with helping them out, sounded like dad needed a helping hand..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue and have her pregnant a second time as well!

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the basic story, but it was slightly spoiled by the grammatical errors and rather odd phrasing on some of the sentences. There's been a BIG can of worms opened here, I can't see her having an abortion, so it'll be her son's child she gives birth to. How come I've already got a feeling that this won't be the only child mother and son have together!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Garbage and ridiculous on so many levels. By the way, you can't preserve sperm in a household freezer without a special cryo-kit to keep it at a temperature of -190C or colder. No mention of that little factoid. And the other thing. She was 16 when she had the boy, which means she was pregnant at 15. Who raised the kid until she graduated from high school? Was the husband the supposed father? As I say, this tale is ridiculous on so many levels, as my grandmother would say, "it's a bridge too far." 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous