Sarah - My Perverted Sister Ch. 04

Story Info
Sarah and I go hiking, and somehow she makes it horny.
1.7k words
3.83
10.4k
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about the demented sex life of my perverted little sister and I. She's 21 years old and I'm only a couple years older, 23. We live together in a flat near the college we both attend. This chapter takes place the day after Chapter III.

Chapter IV.

A Walk in the Woods

The next day, I awoke to the sensation of being jostled, and opened my eyes to find Sarah untying me from the bed. I must've passed out hard to sleep through being tied up all night. As my limbs were freed I pulled them in and shook my arms and legs to get the stiffness out. "Thanks," I said groggily.

"No problem bro," Sarah replied. She was already up and about, putting on a pair of dirty socks from the floor. I pulled myself up to a seated position and let out a yawn. "What are you getting into today Sarah?" I asked.

"Well I was thinking, since we're both off today, maybe we could go for a little day hike? It's beautiful outside right now."

"That sounds... perfect."

"Yay!" she exclaimed as she did a little hop and smiled, putting her fingers in a peace sign near her head like an anime character, showing off her half-Japanese heritage. I've often thought that Sarah was like a real-life anime girl—her quirky abruptness and nymph-like beauty conveyed a similar feeling—but that was only on the surface. Underneath, she was a complex and deep-feeling person, capable of surprising depth of character. Still, I enjoyed the fantasy.

"I'll make us breakfast," I offered, climbing out of bed. As I was getting dressed she told me not to wear underwear, and to wear my short shorts. She said it was to keep an eye on my thighs, and I happily obliged.

After breakfast we packed our backpacks and put our boots on, and talked about where we were gonna go. Sarah claimed she'd found a new secret spot that nobody knew about yet, which sounded cool, so I agreed to let her lead the way. Just as we were about to head out Sarah blurted out "Oh! I almost forgot," and I could swear she gave me the faintest smile before skipping off to her bedroom. Wondering what she was up to, I waited by the door until she returned, holding something behind her back. "Whatcha got there?" I asked.

"Something for us to wear today," she said, smiling as she pulled her hands from behind her back to reveal two buttplugs, each with a long furry tail coming out the back. My eyes widened and I looked at the buttplugs, and then at Sarah, and then at the buttplugs again. A lot of thoughts were going through my head—this was kinky and I was definitely turned on, but I also didn't want to walk around in public with a tail hanging out of my ass, so to speak. I didn't wanna burst her bubble—she seemed genuinely excited about this—but after a few moments I voiced my concerns. "Don't worry bro," she reassured me, "this new spot is totally off the map — I've been there 3 or 4 times and I've never seen another soul." She smiled. "It's just gonna be you and me."

"Ok sis! You better be right," I replied, returning her smile. "Our fate is in your hands."

"As it should be!" she replied, and promptly began sucking on one of the buttplugs. She pushed it deep into her throat until she gagged, coating it with her saliva. I was getting hard watching her fuck own her face. Once the buttplug was slick with spit, she turned around so her ass was facing me and pulled up her miniskirt, revealing that she wasn't wearing underwear either, and slowly began pushing the plug into her anus. After the first inch or so, it slid right in, and she did a little twirl, letting the tail swing around. "Mmm," she purred, "your turn!"

She repeated the same technique with the second buttplug, gagging and spitting on it until it was slick, and then had me turn around. She placed one hand on my thigh for stability and slowly inserted the plug into my anus with the other, starting with a gentle, rhythmic pumping motion to open me up a bit. I let out an involuntary moan as she pushed it all the way in, gripping my thigh with her other hand and humming into my back. "All done!"

"Gimme a twirl," she demanded coyly, and I spun around for my little sis, letting the tail swing in the wind. "I love it," we said at the same time, and then laughed.

"Shall we?" I inquired.

"Let's do it!"

Stepping outside, we hurriedly locked the door and scurried to the car, trying to avoid being seen in our kinky little outfits.

After about 45 minutes of driving we ended up on an old country road that bordered a forest of pines and oaks. It had been a good ten minutes since we'd seen anything but trees when Sarah had me pull off to the side of the road and park. We grabbed our backpacks and I started following Sarah towards the tree line. Suddenly she took off running, shouting "last one there is a pussy!"

"What's wrong with pussy?" I shouted back, and ran after her. Our tails flapped in the wind which made me laugh joyfully, and I broke through the tree line just a moment after Sarah. She boldly announced her narrow victory, stomping around on the ground around me chanting "pussy! pussy! you're a pussy!"

"Hey, that's not fair!" I shot back. "I totally would've won if you hadn't started without me."

She gave me an appraising look. "Lying really doesn't suit you, brother," she rebutted, and stepped toward me, poking me in the chest with her finger as she resumed her chant, synchronizing her poking with each syllable: "pus-sy! pus-sy! you're-a-pus-sy!". Taking another step toward me, she pushed up onto her tip toes and gave me a kiss, swayed as she regained her balance, and then kissed me again, smearing her lips across mine.

"I may be a pussy, but you still love me," I said as we finished our kiss.

"Of course I do," she replied matter-of-factly, "I'm bisexual. Duh. I love you because you're a pussy."

She leaned closer, adding "I mean c'mon, look at what you're wearing," as she reached around and grabbed my tail, giving it a tug and stimulating my anus. Her mockery and the anal stimulation got me a little excited and I could feel my dick start to grow, unobstructed by my loose-fitting short shorts.

"And look what we have here!" she observed, motioning to the growing bulge in my pants. "Only a certified pussy would be turned on by any of this." She reached down and gripped my dick through my shorts. "I'm sorry, but there's no other conclusion. You're a total pussy." As she said those last words, she gave my dick a hard squeeze, causing it to harden significantly, letting go as she doubled over with laughter.

I was quite turned on, but also feeling somewhat humiliated. Sarah loved to tease me but sometimes she took it too far. I think she could see it on my face when she looked up at me again, and her laughter faded a bit. She grabbed my hands in her hands and said "Oh, I love you so much bro. I feel like you're the only person I can be myself around, even if I take it a little too far sometimes," laughing a bit more at the end, this time including me with her eyes. Then she lifted my hands up to her shoulders and thrust herself into a hug, wrapping her arms around me tightly as I slowly wrapped mine around her. My heart fluttered. It never ceased to amaze me that she could still give me butterflies, despite how long we'd known each other.

After a few seconds we disentangled from each other and, as she pulled back, Sarah let her hand slide down my arm and lazily laced her fingers with mine. "Let's go!" she began, pulling me with her. "I have so much cool stuff to show you. First we'll take a visit to the Old Man of the Forest."

"The Old Ma-" I began, to which she teasingly ran a finger down my lips and just said "You'll see."

Holding hands, we walked through the trees in silence. She seemed to know where she was going, which was rather impressive considering there were no trails or signs anywhere, just trees, a few rocks, and other foliage. With Sarah leading the way, I was free to soak in the sensations of the piney forest. Occasionally an old oak would appear, its hick limbs meandering through the coniferous assembly. The day was warm, and it felt perfect in the dappled light beneath the trees. Every so often a patch of raw sunlight would penetrate the canopy, drawing out the clean, earthy smell of the pine needles that covered the forest floor. This, combined with the constant, low-level anal stimulation from walking with the butt plug in quickly put me into a meditative state. I was serene.

Over the course of our walk, I also noticed several groups of stones, twigs, and other objects formed into patterns on the ground, definitely not a natural phenomenon. I almost said something to Sarah, seeing as we were walking around out here with tails sticking out of our asses, but she seemed to be aware of them already and I decided not to break the silence.

After an hour or so of hiking, mostly in quiet reflection, Sarah announced "We're almost there!".

"Almost where?" I asked.

"You'll see," she replied, tilting her head toward me to give a half-smile as she led me onward.

"How do you know we're almost there? Is there some kind of landmark you remember?"

"Yeah! I remember seeing those three pine trees over there, the ones really close together," Sarah pointed to a nearby cluster of pines. "Also, last time I was here I made a bunch of rock mandalas on the way back, so when I see one of those I know we're on the right track."

"I saw those!" I replied excitedly. "That's honestly really cool. I didn't know you had survival skills."

"We're here!" she said.