Sarah - My Perverted Sister Ch. 03

Story Info
My sister uses me as her little fuck toy. And I like it.
2k words
4.31
17k
15
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about the demented sex life of my perverted little sister and I. She's 21 years old and I'm only a couple years older, 23. We live together in a flat near the college we both attend. This chapter continues where Chapter I left off...

Chapter III.

A Day in the Life, Pt. 2

Back to the present day...

My sister and I were on my bed, both laying on our backs, except that she was on top of me, half-naked with her head resting on my crotch. Her hand was inside my shorts and her fingers were wrapped around my cock, squeezing and gripping. Her knees were bent and her feet were resting squarely on my face. Only they weren't resting; they were moving, up and down my face, massaging their stench into me. Sometimes she would use them to play with me in other ways; gripping my nose with her toes; rubbing her toes around my lips, and between my lips and gums; gripping the skin of my cheeks and moving my head around like a rag doll. She was having her way with me.

Even though she was only squeezing my cock, not pumping it at all, I could feel an orgasm coming. As usual she read my mind (or my body) and said, "You're gonna come soon aren't you?" I nodded and she quickly took her hand off my cock and pulled it out of my pants. "No coming yet!! I'm not done with you," she said with a mischievous smile. I loved that smile—a smile that says both "I love you" and "I own you". That smile made me feel so horny and so safe.

"You need to be more naked," Sarah said, as if it were simply a fact of life, and pulled my shirt over my head, removing her feet from my face. Tossing my shirt to the side, she pushed herself off the bed and walked over to her closet, slipping her feet into her shoes. My heart sank, thinking she was going to leave now, but instead she looked at me sweetly and asked "Can I tie you up today Jamie?"

I was so about it, but I thought it'd be more fun to make her beg for it so I gave a lukewarm "Ehhh, I don't know..."

"Pleeeeeeease Jamie??" she pleaded. "It'll be so much funnnn! I'll be gentle with youuu."

I sighed and said, "OK, you can tie me up. But only if you're gentle!"

"Yayyyyy!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youuuuu!" she yelled, getting up and jumping up and down on the bed.

She walked over to the nightstand and grabbed some rope, and tied my hands and feet to the bedposts. Then she straddled me in a kneeling position, sitting on my belly with one leg folded under her to each side, and ran her fingertips up and down my torso and my arms, sending chills through my body. Bringing her hands back down my arms to my chest, she gripped the sides of my chest with each hand and, with her thumbs, began to gently rub my nipples.

I moaned softly as my nipples hardened under her touch, her thumbs making gentle circles around my aureoles. My nipples have always been very sensitive and Sarah knew it — it didn't take her long to figure it out, either, or me for that matter, back in those early days of rabid sexual exploration. There was not a body part left untouched, no extremity left un-sucked, no skin left unlicked. We studied each others bodies with the devotion and thoroughness of scholars, and as a result we each had deeply intimate knowledge of each other. We used to make a game out of how quickly we could each make the other come—for a few weeks, at least, until it became clear that touching and sucking each other for 3 hours is far more enjoyable than 3 minutes.

Still rubbing my nipples, Sarah leaned forward and put her lips to mine. Her hot, wet tongue entered my mouth and our tongues danced for a moment before she pulled out. Still hovering close to my face, her hair fell in a halo around my head, creating a veil of intimacy. She looked me over for a moment, then commanded "open your mouth".

I hesitated, already overwhelmed with pleasure and not sure where she was going (Sarah can be quite unpredictable, as I'm sure you've picked up by now). She didn't react — just looked at me with the same steady gaze. "Open your mouth," she repeated.

This time I did as my sister commanded, opening my mouth wide for her to do as she pleased. "Good girl!", she said in a nurturing tone, pinching my nipples between her thumbs and forefingers for a moment. I blushed. It felt so good to be praised by my little sister.

Then she leaned forward, pursed her lips a bit, and let a big, watery drop of saliva drip from between her lips into open mouth. It was still warm when it landed on my tongue. "Swallow my spit, my love" she whispered. I noticed she was blushing too and swallowed her load, my heart full with love for my sister.

"Again," she said gently, and as I opened my mouth, she stuck her fingers deep into hers until she gagged on them. She removed her fingers, and they were coated with saliva. She opened her mouth and let her spit fall into mine again, but her aim wasn't quite as good despite the amount of saliva being much higher, so some of it landed on my cheek and lip. Before I could even swallow she bent down to kiss me, her tongue in my mouth as our faces slid together, coated in her spit. As she sucked my face, she continued to let her saliva drip out onto her tongue and lips, smearing her liquid on my face and in my mouth.

After a few minutes of sloppy kissing she lazily turned her head, allowing it to slide to one side, her chin resting in the crook of my shoulder. She sighed, allowing her full weight to press down on me. "I love you Jamie," she whispered confessionally.

"I love you Sarah," I replied, and meant it. We laid there for a while, the weight of her body pressing into me, immobile, my arms and legs splayed out. In my vulnerable position, the trust I felt in my sister was overwhelming. Our bodies pressed together, it felt as though every problem in the world was solved right here, where her skin met mine.

Eventually, Sarah pushed herself up onto her elbows and said "You've been such a good little slut. I'm going to give you my feet again while I touch you, ok?" she said sweetly, pinching my cheeks with a warm smile. I nodded dumbly, a look of pure surrender in my eyes as she repositioned herself, sitting near my crotch with her legs stretched out in front of her, taking each shoe off before she stretched her feet out to hover inches from my face.

A strong, musky odor wafted into my nostrils, hardening my cock in seconds. She giggled at my erection.

Even from a few inches a way, the difference in smell was incredible—those shoes must reek something fierce, I thought. She wiggled her toes in front of me, sending waves of stench into my nose while she leaned over to grab the lube, squirting a big dollop into her palm. "Are you ready to receive my feet lover boy?" she asked with a grin.

"YES" I replied with enthusiasm, lifting my head forward against my restraints, trying to get closer to her feet. "Oh god yes." She pulled them back a bit to prevent me from getting closer. "Pleaaaase" I pleaded.

"Hmmmm... I don't know. I'm not convinced you really want it..." She made herself sound doubtful.

"Pleaseeee!! I want your feet more than I've ever wanted anything. I want them so bad. Please Saraaaah" I pleaded desperately.

"Hmm... Okay!"

Abruptly, she pushed her feet forward onto my face, pushing my head back onto the head and covering it from heel to toe, chin to forehead with her big, stinky soles. Not a moment later I felt the cool wetness of the lube on her hand as she rubbed it around the head of my penis and down the shaft. Engulfed in her stench, my muscles melted as my penis throbbed in her grip. I breathed slowly and deliberately, savoring each moment of her foot smell and her touch, allowing waves of pleasure to wash over me. Her hand lightly circled the head of my penis, going down the shaft, then back up, her hand twisting back over the head in a repeated motion. I felt safe in my sister's grip, safe under my sister's feet. And incredibly aroused.

Her hand began to move faster, making the same movements as she gradually increased her speed. Faster, faster, faster, my breathing quickening as if to keep up, my breaths becoming desperate inhales. Right as I started to moan, she took her right foot and shoved it in my mouth, deep throating me with her toes, as her left wrapped its toes around my nose, exposing my sense of smell to the strongest of her foot scent between her toes. I gagged on her toes multiple times, almost throwing up before she pulled them out of my mouth. Down below, she was slowing down the pace, returning to an easy twisting up and down motion on my cock.

"Stick out your tongue!" with said. I complied, and her right heel landed came down as she dragged her entire sole across my tongue. "Keep your tongue out silly," she said, dragging her foot across my tongue again and again. Each time her toes touched my tongue she would curl them down, gripping my tongue on the way out. It was so erotic. If she hadn't slowed down her pumping my cock I would have definitely come.

She did it a few more times, then took her wet, saliva-covered foot and rubbed it all over my face, covering me in my own spit. Then she came in for the finisher.

Bringing her left foot (the unlicked one) back down to my face, she wrapped her toes around my noes again and gave the order: "smell". She brought the other foot down to my lips, shoving her toes and the pad of her foot into my mouth again with another command: "suck". The simplicity and certainty of those commands made my body tense with pleasure. She knew me so well.

Her feet in place, she started to pick up the pace with my cock, pumping faster and faster. With her free hand, Sarah grabbed my balls and starting squeezing them lightly and massaging them with her fingers. I was in heaven. Then she started wiggling her toes, all of them— the toes on my face wiggled up and down as she gripped my nose, and the toes in my mouth wiggled around inside me as I sloppily sucked her foot.

This was it. I could feel the climax building rapidly. Sarah knew, too, and moved her head closer to the action, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue to receive my load. Finally, as her left hand jerked my cock, as her right squeezed my balls, as I sniffed and sniffed between the toes of her left foot, as her right explored the inside of my mouth, I exploded. Cum erupted from my engorged penis, in wave after wave of what seemed like the longest orgasm of my life. Sarah let out a primal scream as my hot cum covered her face and exploded into her mouth. She kept pumping until the cum stopped coming, and gave one last, measured pump, wringing out the last drop of cum from my now-hypersensitive penis, causing me to moan with discomfort. Afterwords she fell back onto the bed, removing her feet from my face and placing them to either side of my head, our limbs entwined as we sank into the bed together. The last thing I remember before I fell asleep was that our heavy breathing was in sync.

I passed out hard, so exhausted that I didn't even notice that I was still tied to the bed.