Sarah - My Perverted Sister Ch. 07

Story Info
Sarah and I are joined by a horny forest nymph.
3k words
4.03
9k
9
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about the demented sex life of my perverted little sister and I. She's 21 years old and I'm only a couple years older, 23. We live together in a flat near the college we both attend. This chapter continues the story from Chapter VI.

This is a rewrite of this chapter, so please check it out even if you've read the chapter before!

Ch. VII

An Unexpected Visitor

Sarah's head was nestled under my left arm, and I stroked her hair as she purred into me, sending subtle vibrations into my skin. Our legs outstretched, we gently rubbed our feet on one another as we lay together in bliss, keeping my cock at half-mast. We relaxed into our reverie.

A while later, I noticed a smell in the air. It was faint and it smelled kind of like feet, but not Sarah's feet, or mine. Just as I was about to say something, Sarah beat me to it: "Do you smell that?"

"I was about to ask you the same thing. What is that?"

"It kind of smells like feet."

"I had the same thought!"

"Is it mine? It doesn't smell like yours..."

Sarah brought one of her feet to her face, nestled her nose under her toes, and took a whiff. "Whew! Mine are still pretty stinky, but that's definitely not what I'm smelling."

She twisted her body to the left and brought her foot closer to my face. "Right, bro?"

I bent forward and sniffed. "Yeah, it's definitely not you."

We repeated the same effort with my feet, and came to the same conclusion.

Sarah gave me a wry smile. "Are we going crazy from all this foot magic?" she asked.

I smiled and brought my head up, looking off into the trees for a moment. Before I could think of a reply, I noticed a faint glimmer in the air. Then another, and another. My first thought was fireflies, but it was broad daylight, and they weren't "blinking" like fireflies—actually, they twinkled like stars. The twinkling seemed to be coming from far off in the woods, and getting closer. "Sarah, look!" I said excitedly.

She looked up at me and followed my eyes to the forest in front of us. "Whoa! What... what is this? The smell!"

Sarah's comment brought me back to my sense of smell, and I noticed that the mysterious foot smell was getting stronger, too. It was both stinky and sweet, like feet and flowers all wrapped up into one scent. It was like nothing I had ever smelled before.

As she spoke, the twinkling lights multiplied more and more, coalescing into a sparkling stream of light right in front of the tree we were sitting in.

As my sister and I stared in awe, our mouths wide open, the stream of light flowed into the woody plateau of our tree, coalescing right in front of us, 5 or 6 feet away, into a swirling mass of sparkling light. As the swirling mass of light grew, we began to hear mirthful laughter echoing through the forest, seeming to come from every direction at once. More streams of light appeared, flowing to various parts of the tree all around us and above us, where each stream began to coalesce just like the first one.

Our heads darted from light to light, as each streamed into the tree. Sarah held me tightly. "What's going on, big brother?" she asked. There was fear in her voice, and I was more than a little scared myself. I couldn't find the words to answer.

As my eyes returned to the mass of sparkling, white light in front of us, I noticed it had begun to form a human shape. The light sparkled as brightly as ever and then began to fade out, as a human body began to fade in. As the entity crystallized I realized it was the source of the laughter, and the laughter that seemed all around us began to fade. It was like a cool autumn breeze, or the crystal clear water of a mountain spring. It was music. Finally, the laughter faded and the sparkling light with it, and something, or someone, was in its place.

It appeared to be a human female of average height and build, with fair skin and freckles across her cheeks and nose. She was on her back against the tree, her upper body propped up on her elbows beneath her, her legs extended before her, one knee bent. Her frame was slender but womanly, with full hips and thighs and perky, medium-sized breasts. Her pelvis was covered by a short skirt that appeared to be made out of some type of grass, but her breasts were bare and she was otherwise naked.

She had a heart-shaped face with high cheekbones, a button nose, and a small mouth with full lips. Her hair was reddish-brown and wild, hanging down to partially cover her breasts, with shorter, uneven hair like bangs in the front, partially hanging in front of her eyes. Pointy ears poked out on either side of her mane. Her eyes were radiant, almost golden in color, and seemed to emit their own light.

My heart stopped. I had never seen a creature so beautiful. Sarah, still holding onto me tightly, seemed frozen in awe as well.

Breaking the silence, the creature smiled at us and said, "Don't be shy. What's on your mind?"

Making eye contact, I took a deep breath and gathered the courage to speak. "Who... what are you?"

"You don't know? I'm a forest nymph, of course!" she replied.

A chorus of giggles followed, and I looked up to realize there were many more creatures like her perched throughout the tree, only some were smaller. I thought about all the other streams of light that I had stopped paying attention to when this one appeared in front of me.

"Oh, they're forest nymphs too!" the nymph added, noticing my gaze. "They're just here to watch, though. I'm the one who noticed you so I get to have fun this time!"

"Noticed... us? Have... fun?" I stuttered.

Another chorus of giggly laughter followed my awkward reply. "Don't you know anything?" she asked. "You did summon us, after all."

Sarah tapped my chest with her hand, sitting up to look me in the eye. "Dustin... I think we summoned these forest nymphs with our foot magic."

Realization slowly spread across my face as I connected the dots.

"So you've never done this before, eh?" the nymph asked.

"No, we were just trying out an idea I had! We had no idea!" Sarah exclaimed.

"Oh, how wonderful!" the forest nymph exclaimed, clapping her hands excitedly. Murmurs of excitement spread through the other nymphs. "I'm so happy to meet you both. My name is Eloim. What are your names, sweet children?"

My sister responded. "I'm Sarah, and this is my brother Dustin."

"You share each other's blood? Oh, how beautiful! How erotic!"

Sarah grinned wickedly. "We're very close," she added, pulling my face towards hers to kiss me with tongue.

Eloim giggled, and as our lips drew away she took a step closer, spreading her arms out to either side with open palms facing our direction. A gesture of trust. "I am bound by many laws, and one such law we name the Law of Circumambient Magical Consent," she began. "You see, my magic is somewhat unique in how deeply its strands tend to entangle themselves within the psyche, quite unpredictably I might add, and this is especially true in individuals whose lunar mode is more highly developed..."

Eloim trailed off awkwardly as she donned a look of mild embarrassment, placing her hand behind her head. "I'm terribly sorry, you must have no idea what I'm talking about! I do have an unfortunate tendency to ramble at times... anyway, all I need to say is that I must have your explicit permission before I can share my magic with you."

"Share your... magic?" Sarah asked. "What kind of magic?"

"Well to be honest, it's terribly complicated and quite impossible to describe accurately with mere words... but I can try! As I mentioned earlier, my magic is somewhat unique in its unpredictability, but in general all magic is rather unpredictable, and that's simply because—"

"Th- That's ok!" Sarah interjected hurriedly. "You don't have to explain anything!"

"Ah, well, that's a relief!" Eloim responded. "For both of us!"

The three of us laughed at that, and Eloim was the next to speak. "Perhaps I could give you a small demonstration instead?"

Sarah and I looked at each other and nodded after a few moments of eye contact. Despite the strangeness of the situation I felt at ease, and sensed the same from Sarah.

"Very well," Eloim confirmed, and began to turn to the side, gesturing toward one of the higher-up branches in the trees with a whimsical flick of hand, tracing golden sparkles in the air with her fingers. "Veronik, quit hiding and come down here where I can see you, and touch you!"

The branch rustled, and a mass of dark purple gas began to appear in front of the leaves. It was dark in color, yet somehow it shimmered and sparkled as if it were made of light. It formed into a cloud before swirling and spiraling down to our area in the tree. Its swirling movements picked up in speed and intensity as the sultry cloud folded in upon itself, coalescing into a humanoid form laying on the ground before Eloim. Leaning back on her elbows, her legs were stretched out before her leaving her body on full display.

While her pointy ears, glowing eyes, and unusual method of transport clearly indicated Veronik's membership in the race of forest nymphs, she had little else in common with her reddish-brown haired companion standing above her. She had a heart shaped face, framed by a mane of thick, luscious hair with bangs that just barely covered her eyebrows, the rest forming a halo around her on the ground. Both hair and eyes were of the deepest violet color—almost black, but somehow distinctly colorful—and despite their midnight hue, her eyes gave off a dark, seductive glow.

I drank in her body with my eyes. Her only article of clothing was a short piece of silk fabric wrapped around her waist and loosely pinned together at the side, revealing her upper thigh. On her calves she wore what looked like the dark leather straps you'd see on Roman gladiator sandals, but without the sandals—her long slender feet were bare, and her toes were pointed delicately, revealing the deep violet color of her toenails. Her fingernails shared the same hue, and it occurred to me that this was probably not nail polish but her natural fay color.

Finding my bearings again, I turned toward Sarah. Her breath was labored as her eyes danced neurotically around Veronik's body. I looked down to see a new wet spot forming on the crotch of her hiking pants and thought about how soiled her panties must be from her sweat and bodily fluids.

Veronik's voice broke the silence. "So, what'll it be this time mommy?" Her voice was sultry and sensual, with a hint of danger hidden beneath the surface, and it pulled me in like a siren song. Faintly, I heard the voice of my conscience trying to pull me away, urging me to slow down: Stop this! You don't know what you're doing! What if she's a demon, a... a succubus?! That's stupid, succubi don't exit. B-but forest nymphs exist! S-so anything's possible! What if she wants your life, or... or... your soul?! But it was only a whisper, drowned out by the screams of desire in my conscious mind. I wasn't getting off until the ride was over.

Eloim smiled warmly at Veronik lying in wait for her. She picked up her left foot and placed it gently on Veronik's throat. "These are honored guests, Veronik." She slid her foot up Veronik's neck to her cheek and used it to push her face down. Facing us now, Veronik stubbornly looked at the ground. "They summoned us and we are forbidden from harming them." She ground her foot into Veronik's cheek, pressing her face into the tree. "Now release them and introduce yourself."

Veronik struggled for a moment longer before letting out a resigned sigh, her body going limp. At that moment I felt as though a veil were lifted from my eyes. My uncontrollable need to please her, this creature, began to subside. I clung desperately to the feeling. This is who I am! I have to please her! I can't... no, please... no... I stopped fighting and began to sob quietly to myself. Sarah was sobbing too.

For the first time, Veronik addressed us directly. "Sorry about that, kids," she said nonchalantly. "It's been a while since I've... had a snack. I forgot to turn it off." Even without her magic, Veronik's voice was sultry, decadent, and inexplicably arousing.

"Look what you've done Veronik! Chaos knows why I continue to put up with you." Eloim walked toward Sarah and I, placing a hand on each of our shoulders. "I'm very sorry for my companion's misbehavior. May I give you a kiss to make up for it?"

I nodded submissively and she leaned closer, cupping my chin in her hand and pulling my face to hers until her lips were pressed firmly against mine. Butterflies erupted in my stomach and I'm certain my cheeks were entirely red. She parted her lips and pressed her wet tongue into my mouth, dancing with mine for just a moment before withdrawing. As she pulled out she pushed some of her warm spit down her tongue, gently spitting it into my mouth and smearing it on my lips. Webs of spit bridged the growing distance between her mouth and mine before they gently collapsed, the now-cool saliva landing on the tops of our feet.

I felt as though a huge weight had just been lifted from me, and I was once again excited to see where all this would lead. Eloim did the same kiss for Sarah, and then said "Now kiss each other."

Sarah immediately turned and grabbed my neck with both hands, pulling my hair and pushing me down to my knees in front of her. Her maneuver worked perfectly and the moment my knees hit the ground she dove into me, grabbing my jaw with her hands and tilting my face up towards her aggressively. Her mouth was open and wet when it met mine, and her searching tongue quickly found a way through my closed lips. It was loaded with hot spit, which she deposited in my mouth as her tongue slid across my gums and teeth, leaving a thick coating of saliva behind.

She pulled out and said, "swallow it," looking me in the eyes as I drank my sister's saliva. Once she was satisfied with that, Sarah grabbed the back of my head, pulled my ear to her mouth and whispered, "I love you, big brother." My heart stopped for a moment, I was so filled with love for my little sister. How did I get so lucky?

"I can see how you were able to summon me, even unintentionally," Eloim observed. "The bond shared by the two of you is quite magically potent.

"Well, now that that's all done, I can finally give you two that little demonstration I promised!"

"Oh! Right! Yippee!" Sarah exclaimed, reaching down and lacing her fingers with mine.

Eloim turned and began approaching Veronik. As she moved she lifted her left arm nonchalantly toward Veronik and flicked her wrist. Suddenly Veronik's arms and legs moved—her arms jerked up to place her hands against the tree above her head as her knees bent somewhat and her legs were pushed out to either side, creating space between her hips. At the same time, I heard a low grinding sound as little roots began growing rapidly out of the tree around Veronik, weaving together around her wrists and ankles and pinning her to the tree. She closed her eyes and moaned loudly.

At this point Eloim kicked gently off the ground, hovering a few inches in the air as she completed her approach. She glided over top of Veronik and slowly brought her right foot down to her face as more roots erupted from the tree to entangle themselves in Veronik's hair. The roots gripped her hair, tilting her head back slightly as Eloim's toes wrapped themselves lightly around her nose. The moment her foot made contact, I felt a wave of arousal wash over me.

"Sniff," commanded Eloim. Veronik closed her eyes and took a deep, audible breath, and suddenly it felt as if I were the one sniffing. Eloim's foot scent (somehow I knew it was hers) was a rich, heady musk, earthy with a note of vanilla. It was warm. As Veronik inhaled, I felt the warmth of her feet travel down my throat into my lungs, spreading through my chest like I had just taken a shot of whiskey. My eyes rolled back in their sockets and I moaned as Veronik began to take the next breath. As she inhaled again, Eloim's foot lowered itself further onto her face, and I could feel the soft, moist flesh of her sole covering Veronik's lips and chin as if they were my own.

My knees buckled harder and harder as I felt each wave of Eloim's magickal stench entering my nose against my will. The next inhale put me over the edge and I collapsed awkwardly, my knees too weak to hold me. I felt Sarah's hands on my shoulders—she was using me for balance. Apparently I wasn't the only one experiencing Eloim's forest nymph feet.

Eloim began to drag her foot down Veronik's face. I felt her toes pop over Veronik's lips and chin. I felt my airways restricting as she pressed the meaty pad of her foot into Veronik's neck. I felt her other foot come down, both soles pressing into and circling around Veronik's breasts, pulling her nipples with her toes. Sarah's fingernails were digging painfully into my shoulders and my pants were soaked with precum as she finished her tease, landing gracefully on the tree next to Veronik.

"So, what did you think of my demonstration?"