Sarah - My Perverted Sister Ch. 06

Story Info
Sarah and I continue our excursion in the magical oak tree.
3.1k words
3.86
10.8k
10
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about the demented sex life of my perverted little sister and I. She's 21 years old and I'm only a couple years older, 23. We live together in a flat near the college we both attend. This chapter continues the story from Chapter IV.

Chapter VI.

Surrender to the Stench

"Are you ready to try again baby boy?" Sarah asked in her most nurturing tone of voice.

Maintaining eye contact with her, I nodded timidly.

"You're being so good!" she soothed me. "Here we go. This time we're gonna take things step by step, ok? First, we're going to smell my socks."

She reached around to grab her balled up socks sitting on the tree, and gently pressed them against my nose. "Sniff," she said, nodding her approval with a warm smile. I took a deep inhale, letting the stench wash over me. It wasn't nearly as intense as her bare feet, but it shook me nonetheless. My eyes rolled into the back of my head, and I let out a soft moan.

As I exhaled, Sarah leaned toward me, her face approaching mine until her socks were pressed between both our faces, allowing her to move her hand to cup the side of my face. Looking me in the eyes she instructed, "OK Jamie. Now we're gonna smell at the same time. I'm going to share this experience with you, ok sweet girl?" I nodded meekly. "On three we'll both inhale deeply. One, two... three!"

As she finished her countdown, I took a deep breath through my nose, the sharp sound of my inhale echoed by hers, at which moment she pressed her lips against mine and kissed me softly. As we inhaled, I felt her lips part as she gasped quietly, no doubt at the power of her own stench. Our kissing intensified as we continued breathing the sweaty aroma of her socks, my lips trembling against hers, and for a moment nothing else existed but this stench, and I could no longer tell where her lips ended and mine began.

After an endless moment, Sarah pulled away, letting her socks fall into my lap. She smiled at me, reaching up to stroke my nipples gently through my shirt, and asked me if I wanted to keep going. I nodded "yes", somewhat more eagerly this time. "You're doing so good Jamie," she praised. In my submissive state, her approval gave me an unexpected dopamine rush.

"Now we're going to explore my boots," she announced. "Would you help get these off my feet sweetie? They're such a pain to remove." Sarah lifted her leg and pointed awkwardly, a pleading grimace on her face, as if she felt guilty asking me. I knew that it wasn't really my decision, and if she had simply told me to remove her boots I would have immediately obliged. However, the fact that she asked me to remove her boots, with that awkward pleading expression on her face, made me want to please her even more than I already did. I smiled and then blushed, reaching toward her outstretched boot to comply.

Sarah thrust each boot into my hands as I pulled them off of her bare feet, enjoying my sister's relieved sighs and the invisible cloud of stench that wafted out of each boot, as if freed from its long imprisonment. Even at arms length, the smell was mind-numbing - the moment it entered my nostrils my brain would turn off, putting me into pure sub-space.

I handed each boot in turn to Sarah and she said "OK, hold your breath!". Shifting onto her knees, one boot in each hand, she leaned forward to place one boot over my face and one over hers. Still holding the boots in place, she moved closer until the soles of each boot were pressing against each other, keeping them pressed against our faces, and removed her hands, wrapping her arms around me. I did the same, so that my sister straddled me tightly in a mutual embrace, her warmth pressed against mine.

Finally, she counted us down to our first breath. "One... two... three. "

We inhaled in unison, filling our olfactory receptors with the noxious, overpowering stench of Sarah's hiking boots. Our bodies shook against each other, unable to maintain composure in the face of such otherworldly sensation. My cock became hyper-erect almost instantly, sliding out the leg of my short shorts and throbbing against Sarah's warm, exposed crotch beneath her miniskirt, causing her to moan loudly. Each inhale brought another bout of involuntary convulsions, each one like an otherworldly orgasm as we tremored against each other. My cock was painfully hard, and her pussy was leaking cum all over me as we inhaled and exhaled in unison.

The stench of Sarah's boots was markedly more intense than the smell of her socks as well as her bare feet from earlier, but somehow the nausea and retching was completely absent this time. I had truly surrendered to her stench, relinquishing control and letting it wash over me, experiencing it in its purest form, without judgments of "good" or "bad". I simply allowed it to fill me.

The stench was richly layered, like a painting or a musical composition. The musty scent of dirt and mildew, a ghost of wet boots from hikes past, filled the canvas from corner to corner as it enveloped my senses until it covered everything. From within the mildewy melange, a much sharper, cheesy, pungent odor came forth, less boot and more foot, stabbing at my senses like the piercing screech of a violin. This was a sharp pain, abrupt and violent, contrasted to the dull ache of the dirt-and-mildew scent, and each time it assaulted me my dick would throb and I could feel the precum sputter out onto the growing slickness of Sarah's thighs.

The convulsions continued to intensify until our bodies began to shake wildly together—the only thing keeping us from falling off the tree was our arms still wrapped tightly 'round each other for dear life. The shaking intensified, accompanied by wave after wave of pleasure, an orgasm of the entire body, mind, and soul all at once, as our moans grew in volume and became more and more feral.

Finally, with one last scream from her throat, Sarah pulled away and let her boots drop to the ground, freeing our bodies from their sexual hypnosis. She fell back onto the plateau in a heap, as I let my head loll to the side with equal abandon, both of us catching our breath.

---

Eventually we caught our breath and Sarah broke the silence.

"Jamie, I don't know what just happened, but that was one of the most spiritual experiences of my entire life."

"Same, Sarah. I don't think I've ever experienced anything even remotely like that. That was... incredible."

"Jamie, we just created that, together. We created that! We're like, superheroes or something!"

I laughed. "And we did it with just our minds and our bodies. No drugs or magic wands."

"Wow. We're amazing, Jamie. Just think, if we can do that, imagine what else we can do?"

So I did, letting my imagination run wild while we laid there in the tree, breathing and letting the sounds (and smells) wash over us. After some time my stomach began to rumble. "Wow, I completely forgot how hungry I was", I observed.

"Me too. I wonder..." Sarah trailed off.

"What are you thinking?"

"So we just found out that we're witches, and we can use our feet to cast magic spells, right?"

"Right..."

"What if we could use our magic to make our hunger go away?"

"That would be awesome... but, we have sandwiches, remember?"

"I know, I know, but magic is more fun than sandwiches."

I laughed. "I can't argue with that. So what are you thinking?"

Sarah looked thoughtful for a moment, and then said "I have an idea. But let's start with a little foot sniffing, to get the magical juices flowing again. First, let's reposition ourselves."

Sarah had us move to the other side of the tree's plateau, where a space of about 3 or 4 feet separated two large branches growing vertically. She directed me to sit with my back to one of the branches, and she sat against the other, so that we were facing each other. Once we settled in, she issued her next command: "Take off your boots."

I was somewhat startled - Sarah had never asked to smell my feet before, although I've seen her smell her own on occasion, but never in a serious way (until today, that is). Nevertheless, I complied, untying my boots, pulling them off one by one, and setting them to the side. "Your socks too, silly" she admonished me, and I complied, giving them a sniff before I set them aside. They stank pretty bad, but not nearly as bad as Sarah's. Her loss I suppose.

That's when I realized why we moved - the tree trunks at our backs would support us and allow us to forcefully press our feet and toes into each other's faces. Whatever she had in mind, I was into it.

"So, here's what we're going to do. I'm going to put my feet on your face, and you're going to put your feet on mine. Then I want you to pay very close attention to me. You're going to do exactly as I do, when I do it, and how I do it, down to every twitch of the foot and flexing of the toes. You're going to move as I move and breathe as I breathe - I'll make sure to breathe deeply enough for you to hear me, and you'll do the same. And only through your nose - no mouth breathing. Also, and this part is very important, we're going to maintain eye contact the whole time. Intense, intimate eye contact. Whenever our faces aren't covered, at least. Ok?"

I nodded sheepishly, my eyes fixed on hers.

"Let's start with the breath," she asserted, and we each started taking long, slow deep breaths, keeping our eyes locked. Gradually the breathing became more natural, until I was in something of a meditative state.

A subtle nod was all the warning she gave before her feet and legs began to arise before us. Caught off guard, I let my eyes wander to her soles for a brief moment before Sarah cut me off with a sharp "Hey!"

I quickly jerked my head back to lock eyes with her again, ashamed of my lapse in attention. "There we go," she said warningly. "Now, mirror me."

I started to match her movement, lifting my legs with bent knees, trying my best to match her posture and reach. Slowly, in unison, our feet made their way onto our respective faces. Our toes made first contact, and slowly we allowed the soles of our feet to come to rest, one inch at a time, until our faces were completely covered. I could no longer see anything, so I closed my eyes and allowed my other senses to guide me, tuning in to the movements of her feet with the skin of my face.

Her feet began to press against my face in gentle circular motions, moving the pressure from the arch of her foot to the pad and toes, around the outside of the foot and down to the heel, and back to the arch. I of course did the same. Each time our feet came around, she'd take a deep breath in the nook revealed under our arches, exhaling as our arches came back down over our noses. The smell was intoxicating; the sour, leathery scent from before was just as present, but now it was accompanied by a rich, almost sweet, flowery, musky odor that smelled like sex. Her soles were coated with dried sweat, reactivated by her current perspiration into a viscous layer of foot slime which was imparted onto my face as her soles slid round and round. I did my best to mimic her, rolling my feet into her face in circles, as we moaned softly between breaths.

Suddenly she stopped massaging my face, quickly reconfiguring her feet. Her left came down and center and, using her toes, she gripped my nose shut. Our eyes met briefly before her other foot came down horizontally across my eyes, sealing off my view and pressing my head back against the tree. Only a half second behind, I quickly reproduced her technique with my feet, cutting off two of her senses in one swift motion while pressing her head back with my foot.

After a few seconds, I very nearly opened my mouth to breath until I remembered that mouth breathing was forbidden. My heart began to race as the urgency of my need for oxygen increased, and I instinctively shot my hands forward, grasping. To my surprise, her hands were there to meet mine and we laced fingers - my mind instinctively began to write off this serendipity as mere coincidence, but I couldn't shake the feeling that something more was happening here.

Twenty seconds into holding our breaths, our mutual sensory deprivation became desperate. Our hands squeezed each other tightly as we pressed against each other more deeply with our feet, and we both began to shake with the urge to breath. Just when it seemed I couldn't hold it any longer, we simultaneously spread our toes, releasing each others noses, and in unison we each moved our right foot away from each other's eyes to parallel the left, toes spread wide around each other's noses as we took a long, primal inhale in unison. Our eyes met once again.

My nostrils burned with the magnified stench from between Sarah's toes, causing me to gag and cough simultaneously. It took all my self control to keep my head up and my eyes locked on hers as I gagged on her venomous foot stench, taking deep, rapid breaths to replenish my oxygen levels after our mutual asphyxiation. Dizziness washed over me as I sucked in her stench, almost like the feeling of getting up too fast, spreading down from my head until my entire body was buzzing as I just barely stifled another gag all the while maintaining intimate eye contact with my sister.

Sarah echoed my gag and I felt the drool leaking out of her mouth with the soles of my feet, so I let some saliva leak out of mine as well. As if the feeling of spit on our soles was the cue, we reconfigured yet again. First we each pulled our feet back to be able to see each of our faces in their entirety. Our eyes danced, the briefest of body language, and it was immediately clear what we had to do. Without hesitation I opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue as far as it would go, tilting my head back slightly as if to receive something. My intuition was validated as she did the same, and then began panting and moaning submissively at me, which I echoed back with desperation.

After a few seconds of this mutual display of raw sexual obsession I got my wish, her heel coming down on my tongue as mine touched down on hers. Without losing momentum she slowly slid the sole of her foot down my saliva-dripping tongue, from her heel to her toes, exchanging her foot slime for my spit. As my tongue ran down her sole, hers ran down mine in perfect unison, and the boundary between giving and receiving was blurred.

I felt like a dog, sitting there with my tongue out letting my sister wipe her sweaty, slimy feet all over. I knew she felt the same way too, even though my feet were dramatically less slimy, just a little sweaty and stinky. I paddled my legs as she paddled hers, alternating from one foot to the next. My head was craned upward, so all I could see was each foot descending upon me one after the other. It felt sublime.

Suddenly, as one of her feet finished sliding across my tongue, her toes curled downward and she hooked my jaw, pulling my head back down to face her. I had done the same without even thinking, and our eyes met again. With her foot still holding my mouth open, she inserted her other foot into my mouth, toes first, as I did the same, and shoved it deep into my mouth, causing me to gag slightly. She pulled her foot back and did it again, and again, and again, deepthroating me with her beautiful long toes.

I began to salivate profusely, covering her foot in my spit as she made me gag. Or was it my foot covered in her spit? It didn't matter - we were one in the same. Eventually, her foot made it far enough to touch the back of my throat with her toes, wiggling them against my throat before coming back out for another thrust. My eyes rolled into the back of my head, and as she thrusted, I began to notice a curious tingling in my stomach. It spread out from the center, becoming warmer and warmer and covering my lower torso completely, before dissipating outward across my skin, and fading into a tingling sensation that covered my whole body.

I finally snapped out of it, observing this strange sensation, and removed my foot from Sarah's mouth just as she removed hers from mine. "Did you-" we both started, and then laughed, holding each other's hands affectionately.

Sarah continued, as our laughter died down. "You felt that too?"

"Yeah, I think so," I replied.

"It was like this warmth in my stomach, that got warmer and warmer and then spread out to my whole body."

"Yeah! I felt that too!"

"Wait a second... how do you feel?" Sarah asked.

"I feel... great! Like I'm ready for anything."

"Are you still hungry?"

I dug through my bag for my sandwich, took it out, and took a bite. It wasn't bad, but I could tell my appetite was gone. "Guess not," I answered.

Sarah looked at the sandwich in my hand, then up at me, excitement in her eyes. "We did it, brother! We fueled ourselves with our feet! We did magic!"

I was in shock. I had never thought anything like this was possible. If we could do this, what else were we capable of together? The possibilities were potentially endless.

Sarah pushed herself forward, nestling into my arms. "We're gonna do great things together, big bro."