Sarah’s Wedding Day

Story Info
An unexpected turn, on her wedding day.
3.3k words
4.18
24.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jarca69
Jarca69
132 Followers

"I pledge to honor you, love you and cherish you as my husband today and every day, " I said to Bill.

We were now, man and wife.

This was my second marriage, after my first had broke down. I'd been married for fifteen years, before my scum bag ex found a younger model. The best thing to come out of it, was my son, Scott. He was everything to me, and fortunately he liked Bill, after we started dating a few years after my divorce. We both had just turned 40, and decided it was time to commit to each other.

"Sarah, you look gorgeous," Bill said, as we drove to our reception.

I kissed him on the lips, and told him how much I loved him. Bill had came into my life at the right time. I'd started feeling lonely, especially after my son had left for university.

The reception was to be a low key affair, not far from the church. The hotel was very nice, and we'd booked it out for the whole day. We'd stay the night, before heading to Canada for our honeymoon.

After the speeches and the meal, we started to mingle, chatting to our friends and family.

"You look lovely mum, I'm so pleased you and Bill."

"Thanks Scott, you both mean the world to me."

He kissed me on the cheek, and gave me a big hug. A young black guy started heading towards us.

"Pleased to meet you," as he shook my hand.

"Mum this is Justin, we met at university."

He was tall and very handsome. We chatted for a little while, before I left, to chat with our other guests.

The disco eventually started up, and myself and Mike did the first dance. Everyone was cheering us on, and I noticed Justin smiling at me. We finished, to great applause. I told Bill, that I'd head upstairs to get changed out of my wedding dress.

"Do you want me to come up with you?" he asked.

I told him I'd be fine, and headed upstairs to our room. Justin was in reception, and turned towards me.

"Hope you are having a good time?" I asked him.

"I am Mrs Stephens, thank you."

"Please, it's Sarah, you make me feel old using my surname," I told him.

"You definitely don't look."

"Thank you Justin, that is kind of you to say."

"I'm only saying, like I see it."

He had piercing brown eyes, and was even more handsome than I first thought.

"Well, I better get changed and I hope you have a wonderful night."

"I definitely will, and I hope we can have a dance together before the evening is over."

He then headed off, to rejoin Scott. I watched him leave, and then headed upstairs. Justin seemed a lovely young man, and I was pleased Scott had found a good friend like him.

Entering our room, I sat at the window for a few moments, thinking of how happy I felt. Best not keep Bill waiting, I told myself, so I started getting ready. I took my wedding dress off, then looked at myself in the mirror. I liked what I saw, as I'd let myself go, after the divorce. This wasn't me, I had told myself, so I went on a diet and started working out. My body was now very toned. I had long legs, a nice pert butt, and nice firm breasts. The mirror never lies, I thought to myself. It was then, that I noticed my nipples were erect. I blushed, as I knew what had caused them to be so.

After a quick shower, I started putting my clothes on. I slipped on a pair of black stockings, attaching them to my suspender belt. I then put on a nice lacy, plunge bra, which showed my tits off perfectly. Looking in the mirror again, I felt very sexy with what I had on. Bill had bought me a sexy red dress for tonight, that came just above my knees. It had a cut at the neck line, that showed a little cleavage. I put a nice necklace on, then fixed my makeup. Putting on a pair of five inch high heels, I headed downstairs.

"Wow, you look so sexy darling," Bill told me, kissing me on the lips.

I sat down beside Bill, when I noticed Justin looking at me, from the bar. He smiled and waved over at me. I started blushing, and smiled back. Bill got me up on the dance floor, and we danced to a couple of songs. We headed back to our table, and noticed Scott and Justin had joined us.

Sitting opposite them, Bill asked what we all wanted to drink. He took our orders, and Scott offered to help him. They both left, leaving myself and Justin alone.

"Hope you are enjoying yourself?" I asked him.

"I am now," he smiled.

"I'm pleased you came with Scott, I didn't want him on his own tonight."

"I'm pleased he invited me Sarah."

He was looking into my eyes, and I felt myself blushing. At that moment, Bill and Scott returned with the drinks. The four of us had a lovely time together. Bill had asked Justin, what he was studying.

"I'm doing a sports science course, as I want to be a personal trainer, eventually."

It certainly looked like he kept himself fit. He then looked at me, and smiled again. I was starting to feel a little uncomfortable, with the looks I was getting off him.

Jack excused himself, as he wanted to chat with his best man. Justin asked us what we wanted to drink, as it was his turn, then headed to the bar. One of my favourite songs was now being played, so I got Scott up, to dance.

"Marcus is a lovely guy," I told him, when we were dancing.

"He's a really good friend, we have so much in common."

The song finished, and we headed back, just as Justin was returning.

"Would you like another dance Sarah?" Justin asked me.

"That would be nice," I told him.

He led me onto the dance floor, and we started to dance. There were a fair few couples up now. Justin was a fantastic dancer, having great rhythm. The song finished, and I asked him if he wanted to carry on dancing.

"Yes please," he replied.

The next song started, and it was a fast, loud number. A lot of people were singing along to it. Justin started saying something to me, but I couldn't hear him. He moved closer, putting a hand on my waist.

"I was saying, Bill is a lucky guy, having such an attractive wife," he said in my ear.

"Thank you," I said to him, slightly blushing.

The song finished, and we returned to our table. Bill had returned, and I kissed him on the cheek. He didn't look himself, and I asked if he was OK.

"Not really love, I think it's something I've ate."

"We can leave darling, if you are not feeling well" I said to him.

"No you stay here, and I'll see if my tummy settles down."

Scott saw Bill up to our room, while I informed our guests. My maid of honour, Maria, joined us, along with her husband, Ben. I introduced them to Justin. Ben asked us what we wanted to drink, and Justin went up with him to the bar.

"Sarah, he is gorgeous," Maria said to me.

"He's not bad," I laughed.

The boys returned with our drinks, followed closely by Scott. I asked him how Bill was feeling, and he said he'd taken a tablet, to see if it would settle him down. The drinks were now flowing, and I was starting to feel a little tipsy.

Maria got Justin up on the dance floor, and she was obviously flirting with him. At one point she had a hand on his butt. Luckily Ben and Scott were up at the bar, getting our next order in. The song had finished and they returned, with Maria heading to the restroom.

Justin sat down beside me, as the boys returned. I phoned Bill, to ask him if he was OK. He said he still felt rubbish, and would sleep it off.

"I'll come up darling," but he told me to stay and enjoy myself.

"I'll be up soon then."

Maria returned, and we were all having a great time. I did feel a little guilty, leaving Bill on his own. Maria was chatting with me, when all of a sudden, I felt a hand on my knee. Turning towards Justin, he was busy chatting with Scott and Ben, with his hand resting on my leg. Not wanting to make a scene, I carried on my conversation with Maria. Eventually, he got up and went to the bar for a round of drinks. I moved seats to chat with Scott, and asked Maria to sit next to me.

"Scott, could you check on Bill for me please?"

"Sure mum, I was going to call it a night anyway."

He got up and kissed me on the cheek. I told him to text me, and let me know how he was. Justin returned, and sat in Scott's seat.

"Are you not joining Scott?" Maria asked him.

"It's far to early for bed, I want to party more."

"Let's all get up and dance then," she said.

Maria got up, and dragged Ben up onto the dance floor.

"Want to join them?" Justin asked me.

I said yes, even though I knew I should go up and check on Bill. We started dancing, and the four of us were having a great time. Before we knew it, the DJ announced that this would be the last song. It was a slow number, and Maria and Ben got close and intimate. Justin asked if I still wanted to dance, and I said sure. He put his arms around my waist, and pulled me closer to him. This felt awkward, but I put my arms around his neck. My body was now pressed against his. We started dancing, and I matched his rhythm. I could feel his groin against me.

"I love this song, I'm glad I could dance it with you," he said in my ear, before slowly kissing my neck.

This shouldn't be happening, but I never stopped him. One of his hands moved to my butt, pressing me tighter into him. I had to stop it now, he was going too far. Instead, I carried on dancing with him. The song came to an end, and we returned to our table. By now, there was only about ten folk left in the hall.

I asked if anyone wanted another drink? Everyone agreed that this would be the last, before we called it a night. Maria helped me with the drinks, and I sat next to Justin, when we returned. We chatted for a little while, finishing our drinks.

"We better be heading upstairs," Maria said to me.

"I better get going also," Justin said.

We all said our good nights, and headed for our rooms. I had to stop at reception, so Justin said he would wait, and see me to my room.

I sorted a few things out with the receptionist, then headed for the lift.

We entered lift, and pressed our floor number.

"That was a wonderful night Sarah, thank you," he told me.

"Same here, it was just a pity Ben couldn't have joined us,"

"It's still a little early, why don't you come back to my room for a night cap?" he asked.

I was taken by surprise, and told him I better not. The lift stopped at our floor. He showed me to my room, then kissed me on the lips.

"If you change your mind, I'm just down the corridor," and with that, he left, handing me his phone number.

I couldn't believe I let him kiss me. Opening the door, I heard Ben snoring, obviously out for the count. I closed the door quietly behind me, and went to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, I was looking flushed. My mind was in a whirl, with what had just happened. I also realised, I was wet down below. This was madness, and I felt so guilty. It was late, but I wasn't tired at all. I fixed my make-up, then texted Justin that I'd be along in a few minutes.

What was I doing, I asked myself. This was my wedding day, and I was heading to the room, of a young black guy. I knocked on his door, and he opened it, wearing only a dressing gown. This felt wrong, but I stepped inside.

"Please take a seat, let me fix us a drink."

I sat on the settee, while made us one. He turned the lights down low, and sat next to me. We got chatting, and I could see him looking at my cleavage. He was certainly charming, as well as very handsome.

"I hope Bill is OK," he asked, and I told him he was.

He then leaned towards me, and kissed me on the lips. I should have stopped him, there and then, but I opened my mouth in response. I could feel his tongue exploring my mouth and I responded back. His hand then started caressing my boobs, and I pulled away from him.

"This is so wrong, Justin, I can't do this to Bill," and I stood up, to leave.

He stood up, and undid the tie on his dressing gown, exposing his gorgeous body. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He had an amazing body, his abs were so well defined. But it was his cock though, that drew all my attention. It was massive, just hanging there between his legs. I was definitely turned on looking at him, but I had to leave. He came towards me, and we started kissing again. My hand moved down to his cock, and started stroking it, feeling it grow in my hands.

"Justin I have to go, this is so wrong" I said, while still stroking his big cock.

"No one's stopping you Sarah," he replied.

We started kissing more passionately now. I could feel his hand, pulling down the zip of my dress. He then started kissing my neck, as he removed the straps from my shoulder. The dress feel to the floor, and he slowly undid my bra.

"Do you want me to stop Sarah?" he asked.

"I want you so much," I begged him.

He then started sucking on my nipples, making them nice and hard. His other hand started feeling my ass, then he removed my G-string. His cock was rock hard now, and was at least twice the size of my husbands. It was also, unbelievably thick. I couldn't even get my fingers around it.

He pulled away, and led me to the bed. I lay down, with my legs opened. His hands touched my stockings and slowly moved up towards my shaven pussy. I was so wet, as I felt a finger touching my lips. I let out a moan, enjoying the feel of his finger there. He then started kissing my thighs, while his finger entered my cunt. Slowly he started kissing higher, until I felt his tongue touch my clit. He now had three fingers inside me, as his tongue teased me. It felt unbelievable, as he certainly knew how to please a woman.

"Ok my turn," he said, as he sat on the bed.

His cock was magnificent, as I started stroking it. I couldn't get over the size of it still. My tongue started licking the head of it, then I started kissing his whole length. His cock was that thick, I found it hard to fit it in my mouth. I just about managed it, but started gagging. My tongue was licking the tip again, as I started wranking him. He certainly seemed to be enjoying it. While still stroking his big cock, I then started sucking his balls. They were absolutely massive, and very heavy.

"Lie down Sarah, I want to fuck you."

I lay on the bed, my legs wide apart. My whole body was alive, by now, with lust. I wanted his big cock so much.

He moved between my legs, and slowly rubbed his cock against my pussy lips. My clitty was rock hard by now. Slowly, he put his cock inside me, but only a little way. My pussy was getting stretched by his girth.

"Justin, my pussy feels so tight," I told him.

"Just relax Sarah, I won't hurt you," he replied, as he entered me a little more.

It was a magnificent feeling his big cock inside me. There was also guilt, with what I was doing to Bill. I hated it, when my ex did the same thing that I was doing now. Justin pushed a little deeper inside me, and my guilt vanished, as my wanting took over.

I put my hands around his neck, and kissed him passionately, our tongues exploring. He slowly started fucking me, and l could feel my orgasm was close.

"How does that feel now, Sarah?" as I was feeling, every gorgeous thrust.

"Justin your cock feels magnificent," I replied back.

"Ready for more?" he asked.

I nodded yes, and he slowly gave me his whole length. It felt unbelievably, having that massive black cock, filling me up. The orgasm hit me hard, as he started pulling out, before giving me his whole length again. We fucked like that, for ages. He eventually stopped, slowly pulling out, and held me in his arms.

"I want more," I begged him, after a short while.

"Ok Sarah, stand up and bend over on the bed."

I could see myself in the mirror. He came behind me, as I was looking. His cock looked magnificent, with me still in my stockings and heels. I couldn't turn my eyes away, as he slowly entered me. I was transfixed, watching his cock going fully in. He started riding me hard and deep. His cock was covered in my juices, as I begged him to fuck me harder. It wasn't long before I came again, but I still wanted more. We fucked like this for awhile, before we had to stop. Our bodies were covered in sweat, as we kissed standing up.

I went down on my knees, to take him again in my mouth. His cock, by now, was covered in my cum, and it tasted so nice. I could feel he wasn't far off coming. I sucked harder on his cock, and then he exploded inside my mouth. Unbelievably, I managed to swallow all his hot, thick cum. We kissed passionately, before lieing on his bed, his arms wrapped around me.

I started crying all of a sudden, and I turned to Justin. He was fast asleep by now, so I started putting on my clothes. What had I done, remembering the vows I'd made earlier at the church. I felt so ashamed of myself.

Luckily there was no one in the corridor, as I left his room. Opening our door, I heard Bill stir. I called out his name, but there was no reply. I had a quick wash, and my pussy was still soaking wet. Getting into bed, I heard Bill stir again. He was still fast asleep though, so I started playing with myself, thinking of that big black cock, I'd just experienced. It wasn't long before I came, and I then fell into a deep sleep. The guilt would have to wait for another day.

Jarca69
Jarca69
132 Followers