All Comments on 'Sarah’s Wedding Day'

by Jarca69

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope she got the clap and gives it to her husband so he can divorce her skanky ass. What a cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bill is so lucky to have such a faithful wife! I'm sure your 2nd marriage will be far better than the first with your commitment to your husband so strong! Hope he gets out before your STD's are shared with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow that was a joke.

PrfsrPrfsrover 1 year ago

Justin was Marcus one time, creeped in from another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another worn out theme. Hi, I just got married, my new hubby is sick. I'm into black guys, wanna fuck me? Stupid. 1*

By the way, who's Marcus?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a disgusting piece of shit. She starts the story with a bitter recounting of her first marriage and why it failed and less than a page later, she is her scumbag ex-husband. I feel real pity for Bill having been trapped by this miserable excuse for a human being.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They should have a useless slut category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Several paragraphs in you mention a Marcus and a Jack with no reference to them before or after, who are they and why do they show up in this story? Sounds like a loose woman with no scruples whatsoever...........was this your intention? Sounds like she won't be married long this go around.

funcpl124funcpl124over 1 year ago

I would have given another star if the names of the characters weren't flipped back and forth, making it hard to follow at times and quit distracting. Otherwise, an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story…….hopefully he knocked you up. It’s always hot sending a wife back to hubby with a bun in the oven. Keep writing on this series.

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreaderover 1 year ago

Bill is Ben, Justin is Jack or Marcus, there's a Mike in there somewhere, get someone to edit.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Why get married!

3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this story was soo good and full experienced

syn4321syn4321over 1 year ago

Names were not edited consistently. Also, it's silly to think a woman would be so unconcerned about her husband on her effing wedding night. This story is really sad. One star. It's been forever since I thought a story was this useless and sloppy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Get the names correct

sakilahsaintrichsakilahsaintrichover 1 year ago

well, the black guy should have sucked on her nipples longer and you should have given more explicit details as well as his sucking her clit and licking her pussy you should have made her gush as he relentlessly continued his assault on her cunt .. all these stories are rather pathetic ... going on about sucking black men who DON'T all have big cocks ... and it would be nice to hear these slaves giving white women great pleasure

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog12 months ago

So is it Bill or Ben? Good story though. I gave it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"I'd been married for fifteen years, before my scum bag ex found a younger model"...Really? How could she judge her ex-husband if she didn't wait one hour after marrying a second time to cheat on her NEW husband with a younger model not caring about her sick husband? That's how stupid this is! And stupidity ruins any story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremedously. She loves stories where the bride takes stray cock on her wedding night. Nice story! We hope that Justin knocked Sarah up with a black baby!

My wife 'just had to' say goodbye to two of her exboyfriends on our wedding night. She came on their cocks all night and reminded me that their cocks were three times bigger than mine!

GlennJenkoGlennJenkoabout 1 month ago

This was pretty decent, though in many aspects I found it was too short. The build up, seduction and sex all should've been expanded on more. And beyond that, even just the descriptions themselves should've been longer and used more detail.

Also, the grammar could use some work and I think it's clear this wasn't read through by the number of times people's names randomly change. Bill is both Ben and Jack at points, Scott becomes Mike and Justin is Marcus. It really takes you out of the story when such simple mistakes are made.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous