Sarah Shares Her Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
Loving wife shares her husband with her best friend.
3.4k words
4.46
40k
57

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been about three weeks since our amazing experience with Bree, my wife's best friend. My wife Sarah had offered my sexual services to Bree and the only deal was, Sarah got to watch. I did my best to please both the ladies that night, and I thought I did a damn good job. Bree left with a big smile and Sarah really enjoyed the show.

I will say Sarah has been extra aroused on many nights since then. Just last night, I walked into the bedroom from the shower, and Sarah pulled me to the edge of the beg and begged me to fuck her like I had fucked Bree. She was laying on the bed, legs ready to be grabbed.

"I can't help it, I can't get that view out of my head, and I don't want to. I just want to feel it." Sarah begs to me.

As I approach her, she raises her legs for me to grab. I wrap my hands around her ankles and spread her legs wide to get a beautiful view of her red and swollen pussy. Her pussy is soaked and dripping already.

"Have you been busy in here"

"I can't help it, I get so horny when I think of you that night, my pussy just wants it so bad."

I slide my growing cock against her swollen pussy and rub it back and forth. Sarah glides her hand down to my cock and presses it tight against her pussy as I rock slowly while my cock grows to being rock hard. As I slowly rock back, Sarah presses my cock down and it finds the entrance to her hot pussy. She is so wet that I nearly slide in all the way in one stroke. I pull back slowly, and Sarah continues to stroke her pussy as I begin the long stroke in till I hit bottom. I could feel her pussy swallow me up. Her lips gripping me across all the ridges of my cock. I pause to long for Sarah's liking.

"Fuck my pussy, fuck me like Bree. Make me feel it tomorrow. Fuck me now baby and come on my face like Bree's."

And with those demands, I rock my hips back bringing the head of my cock to the edge of her pussy. I spread her legs wide and hold her tight. In an instant, I begin to fuck Sarah with force causing our bodies to make loud smacking noises as I reach full depth. Our bodies find a beautiful rhythm of smacking sounds and loud moans. Sarah has one hand squeezing her tits hard and the other rubbing her clit.

Her moans are driving me crazy. Her pussy is pouring so much her juices are dripping down my balls and the smacks have a wet sound to them now. I start to slow down, so I can last longer and fuck her longer. Sarah had other plans.

"Don't you slow down, fuck me till you cum baby, I need it now. Oh, fuck baby, give it to me now."

Sarah rubs her pussy harder and pulling her nipples. I follow her demands and pick my speed back up. The room again echoes with smacks, her pussy squirts as I slam in. We are moaning load together. My balls start to grow tight, and my cock grows harder and bigger as my orgasm is building. I moan loader and slam my cock deep into her pussy.

"I'm going to cum baby, get ready.", I groan to Sarah.

"I want it baby, give it to me."

I release Sarah's ankles as I pound in a few more times. I quickly pull my cock out and Sarah sits up quickly. My cock erupts several large ropes of cum across her face, in her hair and across her nose. She strokes my cock before swallowing in deep into her mouth to suck out the last of my cum. She gives a soft swallow as her lips move off my cock.

"Thank you, babe, that was perfect", Sarah says as she walks exhaustively to the shower to clean up.

I just collapse onto the bed, my mind reveling at how hot and amazing Sarah is.

About twenty minutes later, Sarah is showered and cleaned from the mess we made and crawls into bed. She snuggles up to me with a huge smile.

"Hey babe, you know I was wondering if Bree's hookup was only a onetime thing. You know she's been over a few times for get together with friends, and we have been out to lunch a couple times. We talked about it our first couple outings, just to make sure we were each 'OK' with what happened. I told her it was amazing. We still joke and hang out the same. But she hadn't asked for another date with you." Sarah casually said.

"I know, it seemed like everything was great. If everyone is happy. You know, she might ask again later, could be months." I say.

"Well, we met for a margarita after work today, and she asked if she could have another appointment with you." Sarah excitedly whispers to me. Her hands slowly rubbing my chest.

"Oh, well that is exciting. Did she say what her request were?"

"It is exciting and yes, she wants to fuck you this time. Her request was for you to literally just lay in the bed and let her do the work. Her words were, 'You fucked her so good last time, she felt it for days after, and she wants to return the favor.'" Sarah says as she moves her hand and head down my chest.

"Ok, I can do that. Just lay on the bed and let her ride me all night. Sounds like a great night to me." I say as Sarah reaches my cock.

Sarah swallows my exhausted cock into her mouth. She really loves to suck on me when I am soft and feel me grow. She rolled her tongue around me as I begin to grow. She slowly releases my cock from her mouth and comes up to give me a hot kiss.

"I know, her making an appointment got me so hot and excited, I had to fuck you. Hell, I couldn't wait till you got out of the shower. I was finger banging myself till you got out, that's why I was dripping. The thought of seeing you fuck her, or the other way, I just love it. Can't wait till tomorrow night. Our date starts at 8pm."

The whole next day, my mind was running through all the possibilities. Bree's sexy body riding me, her lips wrapped around me, and Sarah in the corner with her big purple dildo. I was in a great mood all day. I picked up takeout dinner on the way home, so we could eat early and get prepared for the night. Around 7pm, me and Sarah took a shower together and you could tell we were both excited for the night. We couldn't keep out hands off each other and our kisses were hot with passion and love. We somehow managed to abstain ourselves. We quickly dressed. I had on a pair of shorts and a button-down shirt. Sarah looking amazing in a summer dress that was tight around her beautiful tits and loose around her thick ass.

We prepared some margarita mix in a pitcher, filled a bucket of ice and salted the rims to a few glasses for when our guest arrived. At about ten minutes to eight, we hear a soft knock on the door. Sarah takes a peak out the window and notices Bree's car. Sarah excitedly makes a cute hop and spin as her dressed swirled up to show her sexy ass. She slowly opens the door and invites Bree in. They hug and kiss each other's cheeks softly.

"Come on in Bree, would you like a margarita. We have a whole pitcher ready." I yell out.

"Oh yes, that would be great. Sorry for being early, I just was so excited I left early. Actually, been waiting around the corner for about 15 minutes before I decided to just come on up here." Bree giggles and blushes.

I pour three margaritas into three glasses and walk into the living room as Sarah and Bree are entering. I hand Sarah hers and give her soft kiss on the lips. As I hand Bree hers, I notice her body on tight display behind a tight crop top and a short and tight houndstooth skirt. I don't know how the crop top is holding her large breast in. She must have noticed my delay while admiring her body, because she moved in till her breast were inches from my hand holding her margarita. Bree slowly eases it from my fingertips, allowing my fingers to graze across the top of her soft breast.

I snap back to reality and catch both women gazing at me. Then we all let out a good laugh at the same time as my cheeks blush red from being so blatantly caught.

We lounged around in the living room, we each had a couple margaritas over the next hour, just relaxing and tell stories and jokes. The tequila relaxing everyone and at the same time, making everyone hot with excitement.

Sarah leans over and gives me another hot sexy kiss, leaving my lips wet and wanting more. She slowly climbs off the sofa.

"If it's ok with you two, I'm going to get ready in the bedroom while the two of you discuss Bree's request. Come in when you are ready, because I know I'm ready for the show." Sarah says gleefully, and she does a spin and away she goes down the hall.

"Sarah told me a little, but just so I know, what would you like from me?" I say to Bree.

"I pretty much want to return the favor to you and be in control. So I want you to lay on the bed and let me fuck you. Just lay back and enjoy me. Sound like a deal."

"Well yea, I think I can do that. I hope I can please you as much as I did last time."

"All my pleasure will come from making you cum, so don't worry about me. You go get naked, lay in the bed, and I will be in there right behind you."

I do as I am told. I walk to the bedroom and see my wife on the corner chase lounge, legs slightly parted, her dress pulled up about an inch from her pussy, showing her sexy smooth legs. Without saying a word, I remove all my clothes and set them on the dresser. I crawl onto the bed and lay back, my head in a slight raised position to get a great view of Sarah.

Bree enters, slowly pulls her top off revealing her beautiful 36C breast, that have just the right amount of drop to make them soft and bouncy. She unbuttons the side of her skirt and lets it fall to the floor revealing a beautiful, shaved pussy. Her minor labia are swollen and poking through. She climbs onto the bed and rubs of warm hands up my legs, around my growing cock. Her hands explore my chest and nipples. Her hands slide down to my cock that is medium hard, but close to its full 8-inch length. Her warm hands softly embrace my shaft and balls. Her hands softly massage and stroke me as she lowers her lips to the head of my cock. Bree softly licks my head, rolling her tongue all around slowly. Her hands continuing to massage my shaft and balls.

Sarah is laying back on the chase lounge slowly rubbing her fingers through her pussy lips. I catch her gaze moving back and forth between watching Bree play with my cock and Bree's plump ass and pussy which is pointed almost directly at her. I think Sarah is enjoying the views Bree is giving her.

Bree slowly starts sucking my cock. Her warm lips and tongue are sensational moving up and down. I can feel her mouth moving further down me with each stroke.

She slowly comes up for air and whispers "I've been practicing for you.".

Bree repositions herself, still on all fours but with her ass towards me and her face at my cock pointing towards Sarah also. She then turns her attention back to my hard cock and without hesitation she wraps her mouth around my cock and slowly devours my whole cock. I can feel her tongue slide down my shaft and the head of my cock hit the back of her throat. A quick adjustment of her neck and my cock is completely swallowed by Bree's amazing hot mouth. Her throat is tight around the head of my cock and her lips are pressed against the hilt of my shaft. She massages my balls and gives them a soft tug. Bree slowly comes up for air and strokes my cock with a firm grip. She swallows me back down directly into her throat and begins to pump her throat up and down. I let out a loud moan and a huge gasp as she takes my breath away. Bree keeps me swallowed down as she moans herself and reaches under and rubs her pussy vigorously. Within seconds her pussy releases a flow of juices down her legs. She gasps up off my cock and convulses as she orgasms and allows her pussy juices to flow.

Sarah watches as Bree repositions, not being able to see her beautiful pussy now, but a better view of Bree sucking her husband Jay's cock. She hears Bree whisper and then watches with amazement as she swallows his cock down almost all the way, then with a little movement, magic occurs, and Jay's cock has completely disappeared. Sarah can feel her pussy grow hotter and she begins rubbing her pussy, sliding her fingers in between her labia, long slow strokes spreading her juices. Sarah is watching intently when she locks eyes with Bree, Bree with a mouthful of cock, gives a little smile and winks at Sarah. Like this was a signal, Bree begins bob up and down with Jay's cock buried in her cock. Bree is throat fucking herself with Jay's cock and it's making Sarah's pussy hot, and Sarah begins to rub her pussy harder and faster. Sarah hears Jay moan with pleasure, and it combines with Bree moaning as she rubs her own pussy and swallowing Jay's cock deep. Sarah watches as Bree erupts off Jay's cock and twitches with a loud moan and gasp of air. Sarah's pussy releases it's own flow of juices as she enjoys the sights before her.

Bree catches her breath and climbs on top of me and aligns my cock with her pussy and slowly starts to back down on my hard cock. Her pussy stretching as she begins to take more of my cock until she is buried all the way. Bree begins to slowly glide up and down, her pussy is so hot and wet. Her pussy grips my cock tight as I pull her beautiful breast towards my face. I take one of her nipples into my mouth and begin rolling my tongue around it, softly sucking and massaging. Bree begins to rock a little faster as I suck her nipple, she begins to moan louder and then buries my cock deep inside her and rocks violently at her hips. Her pussy convulses around my cock as she orgasms. As she returns to planet earth, I release her nipple and grab her ass. Bree slowly starts slides down my cock until it is buried to the base and she starts grinding back and forth, in circles. The way her hips are moving is amazing. Her pussy has such a tight grip around me.

Sarah's eyes are locked onto Bree's ass as she climbs on top of Jay, and it aligns to enter Bree's beautiful, shaved pussy. Bree's pussy lips wrap around Jay's cock as Sarah slowly inserts her big purple dildo into her own pussy. Sarah's pussy stretches and wraps tight around the dildo. As Sarah watches Bree move up and down on Jay, she matches the rhythm and movements. At first pumping slowly in and out, Sarah can see how wet Bree's pussy is from where she is, and her lips gripping Jay's cock tight. With a few faster pumps, she matches Bree, and slams the dildo deep and grinds hard on the dildo. Sarah's pussy tightens and becomes wetter as she sees Bree enjoying Jay's hard cock. Then Bree sits all the way down on Jay's cock and starts grinding. So Sarah slides that huge dildo in to the base nearly causing her to gasp as it stuffs her full. As she watches Bree grind away, she slowly rolls that huge dildo around, keeping it buried deep.

Bree slides over onto all fours. She tells me to "Just get behind me, I'll do the work."

I climb up behind her and admire her beautiful big round ass backing up to my cock. Bree reaches under and guides my hard cock to her pussy. Bree slowly takes the head of my cock and then withdraws and repeats several times before going deeper. Then just the tip again a few times until deeper and finally she takes me all the way, then back to just the tip. The feeling of her tight wet pussy short stroking me and then taking me all the way is amazing. Bree's pussy lips gripping me tight and stretching to take my hard cock. Bree slowly backs down fully and starts to roll her hips. The feeling of her tight pussy pumping around my cock gets my breathing going. My moans get more vibrant as her pussy grips and pumps my cock. Bree buries her face down into the bed as she begins to fuck my cock faster. My moans are starting to turn to groans as her pussy grips my hard cock fast and tight. Bree can tell I'm getting close to cumming.

She slowly slides to the tip of my cock, looks back at me and tells me, "Take it, it's all yours."

I grab Bree's hips and begin long stroking from my tip to the base into her pussy. My cock starts to grow harder, and my groans get louder with every thrust. I begin to pull Bree in to match my thrust now causing the room to be filled with loud smacks as my dick buries deep and hard into Bree's wet pussy. I glance around the room that is filled with moans, Bree is moaning as I pound her pussy, and Sarah is on all fours fucking herself with a dildo suctioned to the dresser. My balls swell with excitement as I pump hard and fast. I let out a loud groan as my thrust goes erratic and my cock explodes deep into Bree's pussy. I use her hips to hold me up as my world spins around me and I try to catch my breath.

The entire room is full of heavy breathing. I slide my cock out and collapse on the bed. Bree falls flat on the bed as she catches her breath. Sarah climbs onto the bed and kisses me hard.

"That was amazing", Sarah tells me.

Bree gets up and heads to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

Sarah slowly kisses her way down my chest till she gets to my cock. She slowly licks the tip that is covered in mine and Bree's cum. After taking a small lick, Sarah just swallows my cock and cleans my cock off. She sucks my cock with all intent to get every drop. She throws her leg over my body and buries her pussy into my face in full 69. I gladly bury my face into her dripping pussy, her juices already flowing. My cock now starting to grow in Sarah's mouth as she swallows me and rolls her tongue around. Sarah grinds into me as she sucks me harder and faster. All of a sudden, my dick is in her throat and she hits the right spot. I yell I'm cumming and she buries her face down further and slams pussy down on my face. My balls begin to empty, and Sarah's pussy begins to pour down my face. Sarah slides up off my cock and rolls off my face as we both convulse for air.

"That was fucking amazing" Bree says from the doorway.

"I now see the excitement of watching two people fuck, that was the hottest thing I have ever watched."