All Comments on 'Sarah Shares Her Husband Ch. 02'

by CreoleLover

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

That’s so sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars again! Can't wait till the next installment. I can see Sarah joining on the bed I can see Bree cleaning Sarah 's juice off of Jay, as well as watching Sarah cleaning out Bree. Lots of ways to go... Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate sharing stories, EITHER way round, cuck or cuck queen are recipes for disaster

JJ

Kitchen_MagicianKitchen_Magicianover 2 years ago

Good story. Mostly well written with some typos. I'm a big proponent of employing a competent editor to make sure the story reads well and that there are no grammatical errors. Stories are always hotter when well written and free of typos. We all make 'em but having others proof the story helps a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The jump between first person (the writer being Jay) and third person (writing about the three of them as an outside observer) is distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pick a point of view and stick with it. Dream scenario with butter face friend as a cum depository. Can't wait till he's fucking them both in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next time get someone to edit your writing as there are lots of typos…

LadiesAreFirstLadiesAreFirstover 2 years ago

Gets into your mind, seeing and envisioning as story unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Second time you portray a woman who wants to be treated like a gutter slut. Kind of obnoxious, and not erotic. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you need a better proof reader.

lee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A true "Loving Wife", his wife sets him up, not vice versa 😁

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Would be interesting to see if wife liked what she saw of her best friend and if she wants her turn with her while hubby watches them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Bree enters, slowly pulls her top off revealing her beautiful 36C breast"

You make it sound like she's had a mastecomy and only has one breast. That's fine if that's your intent, there's nothing wrong with women who've had mastecomies but I'm presuming you meant "breastS" (plural)

Joant43Joant439 months ago

Did not think much of this story. To me any requirement for cum on the face is an absolute turnoff and lowering of esteem and respect for the woman. Gave it 3 points as a courtesy only. Really should be 2 or 1.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very sexy moments but too many unnecessary digressions, no actual verbal communication on getting Bree and Jay together and too much flirting between Sarah and Bree for them to not have any sex together.

AkpervertAkpervert3 months ago

Hot sex. A fairly good premise. Sexciting fun.

Spelling errors, jumping from first...to third person made it hard to read and took away from it.

But, given the opportunity, I'd LEAP at a chance to participate.

shadrachtshadracht9 days ago

Hot scenario, but marred with many technical errors. 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous