Sarah Shares Pt. 01

Story Info
I discover my girlfriend has some things she needs to share.
2.8k words
4.66
45.9k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are at least 18 years old.

Thanks to Volunteer_ for proofreading and for suggesting to leave this one open ended.

I arrived home from college for the summer after my freshman year on the day of the graduation ceremonies for my former high school. My girlfriend, Sarah, and my little sister, Jennifer, BFFs since middle school, received their diplomas that evening. The two were invited to a graduation party afterwards which I attended with them, to celebrate the day and because I had agreed to drive them home if they drank anything.

The party turned out to be a dud. It was basically an excuse for people to hook up and the girls wanted to leave not long after it got started, so we were home by 11:00. This actually worked out well for me because I'd been able to acquire a full liter of rum from an upperclassman for celebrating with the two girls and I didn't want to drink and drive. So after arriving back at our house we proceeded to sit around in Jennifer's room drinking, talking and listening to music.

We'd all had a couple of pretty strong drinks, with the girls each having a shot of the rum. The alcohol had had little effect on Jennifer's mood though. She was angry because her boyfriend had not shown up to the party and was not replying to her text messages. Sarah, on the other hand, was feeling frisky from the rum and we were making out on the bed. She had done her best to cheer Jen up but my sister was brooding.

"Can you two please stop that?" Jennifer demanded as she scrolled through her social media on her phone.

"Come on, bae." Sarah said squeezing Jennifer's thigh. "Don't be a hater. You know we haven't seen each other in weeks."

"Well, I don't want to sit here and watch you two make out when I'm all alone."

I kissed Sarah again and was squeezing her ass through her jean shorts. She giggled and I felt her hand go down my shorts.

"Mhmmm." I moaned as I kissed on her neck, her long dark hair tickling my nose.

Sarah giggled.

"Come on, now." Jennifer grumbled. "Go to your room, turd."

She pressed her bare foot against my ass and pushed.

"I can't, and you know it. Dad took my bed down and mom is using my room for her sewing stuff." I said pushing back against my sister's foot.

"Well, I wish you would not do that here." she said.

Sarah looked at me then to Jennifer with a grin on her face before pulling her shirt off. I groaned eyeing my girlfriend's body, her trim stomach below her small, perky breasts inside a pink bra. She giggled before kissing me again hot and heavy. My hands explored her pale flesh.

"Damn baby, it's been too long." I said breaking the kiss briefly before focusing on her neck again.

I kissed and nibbled her skin, from her neck around to her chest and along her bra before working down to her flat stomach. Sarah was so thin and had small, barely palmful, tits. She was sexy to me but not very curvy. We got along great and had a very hot physical relationship when we were able to be together.

She reached down, unbuckled my shorts and began to tug them down. If I'd not been a little tipsy I might have protested more because my sister was right there, but I did not fight it. Then Sarah slid down the bed and began to suck on my dick. I looked up at Jennifer who was doing her best to ignore the sex show going on beside her on her own bed, so I closed my eyes and enjoyed Sarah's mouth pleasuring my dick.

She worked my cock with her lips and tongue and licked my balls so tenderly as she stroked it with the lighted of touches; she was a master at blow jobs. Then she came up and began kissing me again, on my lips, then my cheeks and my neck.

"Hey baby, will you go down on me?" she whispered in my ear.

"Seriously?" Jennifer balked. "I'm right here."

Sarah looked at Jennifer and giggled.

I absolutely love to perform oral sex on a woman and my love for it started with Sarah. Eagerly, I agreed and crawled down to her waist where I began to pull her shorts off then her panties, exposing first her hip bones, which protruded from her thin frame, then her dark pubes and pink pussy. It was such a welcome site and I quickly began to finger her as my tongue started working her slit. I heard her moaning as she began wriggling and thrusting her hips up to me. I licked as her curls tickled my nose and I inhaled her musky sex smells; she smelled like heaven. She was getting really wet and I knew she was close. Within a minute my girlfriend was cumming as I wiggled my finger inside her pussy and flicked my tongue across her clit.

After she came down from her orgasm, she rolled over and put her ass up in the air, wiggling it around teasingly. I wasted no time getting behind her and pushed my hard cock into her. Oh god, it had been so long. Sarah's pussy felt wonderful as I slid all the way inside of her. Then I looked up and saw my sister sitting there looking displeased. But Sarah was poking at her and rubbing on Jennifer's thighs. I slowly slid in and out of my girlfriend as I watched her poking at my sister.

"Stop." I heard Jennifer whisper.

"Come on." Sarah said.

"Sarah!" Jennifer hissed.

"He won't care." Sarah whispered. "I know you want to."

Then Sarah completely surprised me by sliding a hand up Jennifer's dress and she began to rub around on my sister's crotch. Jennifer smiled and closed her eyes but it was at least a minute before she really relaxed. I could see her body slump slightly and she slid down a little on the bed giving Sarah a better angle. I realized then that Sarah was fingering Jennifer's pussy.

It was a mix of feelings watching this show. I'd always wanted to see two girls in a lesbian thing in person but this was indeed weird; one was my girlfriend and the other was my sister. I continued to slowly fuck Sarah as I watched the scene unfold before me. Jennifer was biting her lip and making whimpering sounds. Then Sarah moved over and slid Jennifer's dress up to her waist. I could see her blue panties and her pale thighs as my girlfriend rubbed her.

"Take it off." Sarah said.

Jennifer looked up at Sarah, then to me and said,"No, I can't."

"Jennifer, please. I want to."

Then she rubbed Jennifer's pussy though her panties and my sister's resolve crumbled. Jennifer sat up and removed her dress. When she laid back down Sarah began to tug on her panties and Jennifer allowed her to pull them off. I watched in disbelief as my girlfriend leaned over and started to lick my sister's pussy.

Based on how easily this happened, I knew this was not the first time for sure. For some reason this made my cock throb harder; the idea of my girlfriend cheating with a girl aroused me, but knowing it was my sister added a dirtiness to it that felt so kinky.

I thrusted slow and deep watching Sarah lick and finger Jennifer who was moaning and panting and letting out soft pleasureful sounds. It seemed that Jennifer was about to cum when Sarah rose up and began to kiss on Jennifer's neatly trimmed pubic area, then up to her stomach which was, I saw, more filled out than Sarah's waif-like build. She continued kissing and working her way up Jennifer's stomach. As she moved forward, I eased up with her and kept slowly sliding in and out of her. When Sarah's face reached Jen's breasts she reached her hands under and unclasped her bra. Jennifer shrugged out of the garment and I saw her breasts fully exposed. I knew that my sister was more buxom than Sarah, by a good deal. I'd seen her bra in the dirty clothes and knew she was a D cup, but I was not prepared for actually seeing my sister's exposed tits and I had to stop myself from verbally commenting.

I stared in awe as Sarah began to knead my sister's breasts and suckle and pull the nipples with her lips. Jennifer moaned and her hands reached up and caressed Sarah's thin hips sliding up to unfasten her bra. Then my sister began to pinch and tug on Sarah's exposed nipples. Both girls moaned and I continued to watch the lesbian action as I slowly thrust in and out of Sarah's warm, very wet, pussy.

After a couple of minutes, Sarah inched up again and was then face to face with Jennifer and began to kiss on her neck. Jennifer mewed softly. I was entranced by the sight and almost jumped when I felt a hand on mine. I looked down and saw Sarah was pulling my hand up her side and around towards her chest. I had to lean forward and was soon nearly sandwiching Sarah between myself and Jennifer. Then she slid sideways a bit and placed my hand directly on Jennifer's large tit as she began to kiss my sister directly on the lips.

I kept thrusting into my girlfriend as she passionately kissed Jennifer, their tongues intertwining. My sister's tit felt enormous and firm in my hand and I could feel the pebble of her hard nipple in my palm. Feeling very self conscious, I gently squeezed her breast expecting a protest but instead heard Jennifer moan deeply and saw her kiss Sarah with more fervor. Prepared to stop at any second I continued to squeeze and fondle the large breast marveling at the size of it. I'd been with other girls before Sarah and had seen larger ones than hers, but I'd never seen or touched one as large as Jen's. Even though it was my sister I was having an amazing experience with my cock buried inside my girlfriend and fondling a huge tit.

Then Sarah, with a speed that shocked me, slid out from under me and was beside Jennifer on the bed. Somehow she had timed it perfectly as I pulled back, she ended up with a hand on my penis and leaning over with her head still between Jennifer's and mine. Then I realized that she was pulling me towards my sister.

"Sarah!" Jennifer exclaimed.

"What the..." I said, but was shut up when Sarah kissed me on the mouth sliding her tongue in.

Then she turned as was kissing Jennifer the same way, all the while pulling my dick towards my sisters crotch.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm sharing." she said smiling devilishly.

"But she's my sister." I said.

"And she's sexy as fuck, right?"

I didn't know how to even respond.

"Look it's ok. This is wonderful." she said.

I felt her tug a little more and felt my dick touch something warm and wet.

"Sarah!" Jennifer said.

"No, this is amazing. I'm sharing you both. I want us to be 'us'." she said emphasizing the word "us".

"We can't..." I protested.

"Why? You're hard and ready. She's wet and ready and I love you both. I want us all to be in this together." she squeezed and pulled my cock forward at that moment which felt amazing and I heard Jennifer moan.

Sarah had rubbed the head of my cock across Jennifer's clit.

"Just try it. It'll be so beautiful."

She kissed me and I relaxed a bit which allowed her to pull me closer to Jennifer again.

"Oooh." my sister moaned as my cock made contact again.

Then Sarah turned and kissed her, placed her hand on my ass pushed harder. The head of my dick moved forward and penetrated Jennifer for the first time.

"Haaaa!" Jennifer moaned her lips still on Sarah's.

I stopped resisting then and Sarah was able to push me farther towards my sister and my dick went in deeper.

"Oh my god!" Sarah exclaimed, "This is so fucking hot, you two."

She pushed my hips harder and I, finally relenting, allowed myself to penetrate Jennifer completely.

"Oh fuck!" Jennifer moaned.

"Yesss!" Sarah squealed.

She turned and kissed me hard as she urged my hips forward, her hand still on my cock which was buried half way into my sister's pussy. My body took over and I thrust deep, pinning Sarah's hand between us.

"Oh my god!" Jennifer moaned holding back a louder vocalization.

"This is amazing!" Sarah said turning to Jennifer again.

With her free hand that she had removed from my backside, Sarah began to tease Jennifer's nipple. I pulled back, thrust in again and Jennifer pulled her legs up around my thighs. My mind was whirling and as I looked down at my little sister in disbelief that we were having sex. I felt a mixture of shame and exhilaration. Her pussy was wet and warm and her body felt amazing under me. I gave in fully. Arching my back, I leaned over and began to suck on Jennifer's nipple that was not in Sarah's fingers. Both girls moaned in unison and I felt my balls tighten as I thrust forward harder.

The fingers of Sarah's hand that was between us were rubbing against my shaft as I thrust in and out. With her thumb she was massaging Jennifer's clit. The extra stimulation felt great and I knew that Jennifer was enjoying it as well. I kept thrusting for several more minutes as Jennifer's panting and moaning increased. Her hands were on my chest, nails digging into my flesh as she began to cum. I felt my sister's pussy begin to throb and pulse on my cock as she came and her whole body spasmed. She bit back a scream and let out a throaty hoarse rasp of pure pleasure.

Sarah removed her hand from between us and reached behind me, gripping my balls. She tugged them gently as I thrust in and out of my sister's throbbing cunt. Sarah was using the grip to control my speed, slowing my pace to long deep thrusts as Jen came on my cock and quickly felt that I was about to cum myself.

"Oh fuck, I'm close." I hissed, as my cock felt the pleasure of Jennifer's wet cunt.

"Don't...." Jennifer began.

But Sarah was ready and had her head down closer to my thrusting cock.

"Let me have it baby." she whispered, opening her mouth.

I looked down at her beautiful face and then down to see my penis buried inside my sister's vagina and felt my whole body tense for the explosion. I pulled out as Sarah grabbed my cock and pushed her mouth down on it sucking the head and she jacked the shaft with her dainty hand. I came, shooting my load into my girlfriends mouth. I'd never cum so hard or shot so much. Sarah struggled to contain it all and swallow it. Some leaked out and fell from her chin onto Jennifer's lower belly.

When I'd stopped cumming Sarah pulled her head back and sucked the last drops out before swallowing and licking her lips. She looked at me and then to Jennifer, laying naked on the bed underneath me and laughed.

"Oh my god, that was fucking amazing!" she said.

I thought the same thing but said nothing without knowing what was going through Jennifer's mind. She merely grinned and cupped one of Sarah's small breasts. I rolled over to the other side of Sarah who was sitting beside Jennifer and kissing her. She lay down between us and together we all lay naked until someone pulled the covers up and we all fell asleep.

Early the next morning I awoke, made sure the girls were covered, and got dressed before my parents woke up and decided to check in on us. After making my way to the living room, where I was supposed to be sleeping on the couch, I thought back on the previous evening. I couldn't believe what had happened, but as much as I loved my girlfriend and loved sex with her, I couldn't get Jennifer's face, or her naked body out of my mind. My cock grew so hard laying there remembering how it felt to fuck my little sister, seeing her amazing tits jiggle with my thrusts. I didn't know what would happen next, but hoped there would be more sex like that to come.