All Comments on 'Sarah Shares Pt. 01'

by FantasySheWrote

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful!

grenefiregrenefirealmost 2 years ago

Hope there is a part 2

wvjetwvjetalmost 2 years ago

loved it, great short story. looking forward to a part 2 :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was an incredibly hot fn story! Please make a part 2! :)

Westman99Westman99almost 2 years ago

I liked your story and it was a nice premise.....having g/f and sister and done in a nice way. I wasn't sure about the flow of the story in the first half......just have the feeling it could have been better. Well done anyway.

TomNJaxTomNJaxalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story, loved how they got together. Looking forward to where they go from here...hopefully together!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great start!

Bronco56Bronco56almost 2 years ago

Fantastic hot story. I hope you decide to continue with this story. 5stars

Dodobird92Dodobird92almost 2 years ago

This was really nice! Ingham pacing felt a bit on the fast side, but it was still good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent!

NesticNesticalmost 2 years ago

Great idea, to integrate the lesbian lover into the seduction of the brother. I liked it a lot. Please continue with your story. More than five stars.

threeman45threeman45almost 2 years ago
Great job looking forward to what's next.

An immediate favorite. I liked the way you approach it. Looking forward to what else you got.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this and hope we get a part 2!

4certain4certainalmost 2 years ago

Pleasant story so far. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Now it is time for Part 2 please.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

I gave you a 5/5 in spite of this being a one page quickie. If I understood you correctly, you're not planning on taking this story any further which is a crying shame. It has the potential for becoming a really good Polyamory Triad Incest story similar to what I'm writing. Chapter 3 of my tale published today if you haven't read my stuff yet. With your story it would be nice to see Jennifer reveal that she had discussed her brother at length with Sarah and revealed to her that she was in love with her brother from long ago. It was then Sarah's idea to step in and push them both across the line and into each other's arms. I love your portrayal of Sarah and I think that she is awesome. An excellent girlfriend to them both!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally!!! Pussies with tresses, and Sarah's tiny tits got me going!!!

All of the stories with HUGE tits' writers don't understand how a flat, or A cup chested woman can, and will, cum continuously just from having her nipples stimulated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasySheWrote@FantasySheWrote
I love to read and write erotic fantasies. My interests are vast and I am always looking for inspiration for new stories.