All Comments on 'Sarah Ties a Blue Silk Tie'

by LilyWaters

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 2 years ago

"Wait. Sarah. You're supposed to be in control here."

I love the authorial intrusion here. Lovely writing again, Lily. And hey, look what similar story gets listed - my Girl on the Bus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

Until she untied his hands it was 5 stars. But him taking conteol was a downer. There was so much more teasing she could have done with his arms still immovable. Playing with his cock while still in his pants. Hand into pants and more playing. Bringing him to that edge a number of times, but stopping before he could cum.

His pants off. More playing. At least a cursory blowjob. "Forcing" him to eat her until she orgasmed, all the while telling him how good it felt, and how good he was going to feel 'later'.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

AWESOME !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked this story. I liked the erotic.

Nevertheless you could picture their financial situation much more realistically..

Why seems Sarah not working?

Money is really tight, even cloths have to be really necessary, yet the "shitty apartment" has two bedrooms? A lot of people with shitty apartments would kill for this luxury.

Still 5/5 Cause I like your style.

SchaefferousSchaefferousover 2 years ago

Wonderful! I loved it. So sweet and yet so hot!

OmenainenOmenainenover 2 years ago

Lovely stroker for once! I like how you write sex. Keep up the good work.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

Rock candy: hot, sweet and sticky! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Probably the best short Literotica story that I’ve read so far. It’s sexy, erotic, loving couple, and beautiful. So many stores lack love between the main characters when they started out loving each other. This one is a beautiful breath of fresh air.

LargoKittLargoKittover 1 year ago
A good tease

The premise and the development of this story are fine. I suppose I would have enjoyed a lot more tease-- a bunch of oral while he is still tied up; really giving hime blue balls for a while, as she illustrated what really gets her off. Too many other stories are about the man getting his nut. Your train story is fine in that it is mostly about the woman getting hers. I would also love to see you play with the language around the sex itself. You have a fine quiver of descriptive arrows.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous