All Comments on 'Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 01'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54about 4 years ago

A very nice first effort. I hope to see more from you.

d16d16about 4 years ago
Nice story

What about a fight that takes place between the two beauties only to be broken up by two lesbian bullies from a rival school ... lots of humiliating spanking and forced orgasms wetting their panties. Thanks again

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickabout 4 years agoAuthor

Candy Kane. Thank you for the comment and encouragement. It was tough writing my first story. I have several parts planned out and some already written. I have a lot of editing to do first. Also I have plans for a couple of other stories.

D16. Thank you for the suggestion. I'll have to think of a way to incorporate that .

Thank you to everyone who read it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Loved that for your 1st story that's really good, it's always great watching the bitchy girl getting her ass kicked, and Sarah added a well deserved punishment, i'll read the rest of this series, and see if Britney gets her revenge or becomes Sarah's bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sorry

Came across as a rather juvenile boys fantasy to me. I can suspend reality for fictional plot purposes but this was a stretch. Having said that, it takes guts to post a story at all so kudos to you for that! I think you need more character development and build up, unless you're going for a one page jerk off story I'm gonna read the last story in the series and see how that reads.

kiwianne12kiwianne12over 3 years ago

No Anonymous. This was a good story. Taking a bitch down in a fight, needed to be done.

I've had a few fights like that too. We wouldn't take shit from anyone at school, male or female. Was always in trouble from Dad for coming home with a ripped uniform.

Great start. Looking forward to what happens next

Anne.

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
A few paragraphs in and...

...I had to mentally rename the main character Karen.

Funny that. Anyway, looking forward to reading a few more paragraphs. Thanks for writing and especially for sharing. I’m a great catfight enthusiast, unfortunately most of the catfight stories I come across are just sexfight stories, which are okay, but too mild for my tastes as a general rule.

We’ll see what happens. Happy Tuesday!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lied?

If someone lied in bed, it means they were not telling the truth when they were in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
no, thank you

one of the most juvenile pieces of writing i have come across on this platform.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES