All Comments on 'Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 08'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
BwincflBwincflalmost 4 years ago
Repeat Again

Same old repeat again. Just now boring. You are a better writer than this. Please change your storyline.

BillyslateBillyslatealmost 4 years ago
Boring Boring!!!!!

Same-O Same-O

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hold on Bwincfl

That's not true. It is the same format as the last three or so parts, but they are flipping back and forth and there was more tenderness in this one I think. I do agree with Bwincfl that there needs to be a bit more progression in the storyline. I get that it's a storyline about a bunch of teenage girls that are cat-fighting each other and the cat-fight ends in sex and orgasms, but you do need to make it a bit less mundane and a bit more building of the romance angle.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKalmost 4 years ago
really again

its the same thing every chapter, think i will quit here, !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
very nice

Thank you for the story , I hope to see more ,it is very intriguing to think about what could happen next? Does Sarah's team mate might step in?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Three on three?

Next time, I hope Sarah, Brittney and their respective friends have a three on three sexfight. Damn, that would be hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yeah

I have to agree with some of the other comments. Do you know the meaning of the phrase " jumped the shark"? It's really unfortunate because this story, as well as your other story "Janes happy ending" had serious potential and then thanks to a few questionable choices, both have plateaued at the level of mediocrity. The stories aren't unreadable, but I'm not invested in either one anymore. The drama feels manufactured and forced, without any real feelings or emotion behind it. I actually don't mind fun little dumb short stories that don't take themselves too seriously, but when you start getting into multi- chapter narratives, you can't just keep beating the same dead horse. It becomes repetitive, bordering on irritating.

Please don't take these comments as anything other than constructive criticism, because that was the intention. I hope you can glean some helpful advice from my comments and apply it to future works. Cheers

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments.

Hello all,

I appreciate your comments despite many of them being negative. Sorry that many of you were unsatisfied with this story and where it has been going. This story vaguely follows a past experience, although it is dramatized and has moments of pure symbolism. Though parts may have become boring and repetetive, these parts are very important to me. For example, this was one of the chapters I was most looking forward to writing before I even started chapter one. Unfortunately I wasn't able to communicate the importance or convey why it was interesting to me in the past.

This was a long and drawn out event, and that was a part of what made it so special to me. This story was mostly for me to get it off my chest. And I hoped some would enjoy me sharing it. Hopefully the next few chapters will be more enjoyable for my readers.

Regards,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Making several assumptions so I apologize if I offend you AImEnigmaClick in advance.

I am assuming Sarah is you. I keep rooting for you to put Britney in her place and her realize that she could have you without being a massive bitch....only for her to cheat and beat ya. I keep rooting for Sarah because I was always a nerd and I can't help but root for her as well as the fact I have an aversion to those like Britney because most of my school days were me putting down bullies like her and caused a lot of emotional trauma(I am autistic so I remember those days almost perfectly despite my wishes). I do hope there is a good ending and I am sorry that many are not pleased with this chapter. Honestly this chapter has also turned me off due to my past...but I will keep reading hoping for a good ending for both characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ignore the haters

The rating of these stories speak for themselves. Really really good. There is progression in the story, I don’t get what people are complaining about. Each story brings in slightly different and increasing elements. For example, Obviously there friends are being looped into what’s going on a bit more. Please continue and don’t be discouraged by a few impatient people.

I love when Brittany wins. I guess we are sorta supposed to root for Sarah. Brittany does lie and is a bit bitchy for sure. Maybe I’m weird but I like when the bitchy popular girl gets challenged, but puts the challenger in her place, even if the challenger was justified. Also Sarah’s a bit smug and over confident herself so it’s fun to see her bend over and spanked.

I’m kinda hoping Brittany publically and brutally humiliates Sarah to get revenge for what happened in pt.9.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

When will you continue this gem? I hope it's a 3 on 3 fight in the next installment!. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I don't have the words to tell you how this made me feel. I am spent. Wow, this was very descriptive, and so very sexy. The writing is very well done and the timing and lead up to the climaxes is incredible. I fell in love with these two characters and I will go to bed with them tonight... Damn, please turn this around and switch the dominant character to Sarah. That would be so hot. I would have another wet night trying to go to sleep with this in my head all day! Hugs, DC

Wow!

Wow!

Wow!

Nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun, but odd

The flip flopping of dominance seems odd after the previous chapter. Surely the video Sarah put out on Britney’s own social media accounts would have made MASSIVE waves in school and even beyond?

I get that this story isn’t as narratively driven as Jane’s, but it just seems odd that Brit had any legs to stand on after that video wet out.

I am Tanky1000.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is an excellent chapter. The sex is always great! I agree with a previous comment that there is more tenderness between the 2 (if only a little). Brit's tiny display of affection at the end gives me hope that she'll realize she won't have to keep up the bitch charade forever. She is just such a great character! You've got a great story going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...