Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 09

Story Info
Sarah gets invited to Courtney's pool party.
3.9k words
4.63
16k
13

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All girls in this chapter are 18 years old and seniors in high school.

------

Sarah was embarrassed beyond belief. Her rival, Britney, really got the best of her. Not only did the blonde bitch embarrass her by giving her the spanking and orgasm of her life, she also humiliated her in front of Elizabeth and Samantha too. Britney handed Sarah the thong she was forced to leave behind, right in front of her two volleyball friends. Sarah was forced her to explain the complete domination she experienced.

The brunette had to live down the shame of letting her friends down. But in her heart, she knew it was not over. The war between her and the bratty blonde would never be over. The dislike Sarah had for Britney almost matched the sexual tension constantly brewing between the rivals.

Though Sarah continued to argue with Britney over text messages, the brunette knew that if she remained patient, she would get her chance for revenge.

---

Britney had not given all the details to her cheerleading friends, Courtney and Mariah. Britney just made it clear that she dominated Sarah, and that she could do it to any other girl who decided to step out of line. The cheerleading captain had become even more obnoxious than ever and Courtney was getting annoyed.

Cheerleading practices became unbearable for Courtney. Britney was already tough on her, not wanting to be outshined by another cheerleader. But now, whenever Courtney messed up in practice, Britney would be even more disrespectful than ever.

"If you mess up again, I'm going to kick your ass, just like I did to Sarah."

"Get it together Courtney! Or I'll smack your ass!"

"Question me again and you'll regret it. Just ask Sarah."

Courtney was so fed up! She was a nice girl, but she could only handle so much. Courtney was not the minion that Mariah was. Mariah never wanted to challenge Britney's hierarchy amongst the girls. Courtney, however, was tired of being second fiddle. And more importantly, Courtney was tired of Britney treating her like she was below her.

The cute little blonde decided to come up with a plan. She was throwing a pool party at her house at the end of the month. It was the last chance for her and her friends to use the pool before the weather became cold. Courtney originally planned to just invite a few of her closest cheerleading friends from her senior class. But with Britney's recent attitude, Courtney decided there would be a few more girls invited.

A few days went by and Courtney finally found her opportunity to run into Sarah. Cheerleading practice usually ended much earlier than volleyball practice. Courtney decided to wait around so she could run into Sarah without the other cheerleaders seeing her.

As Sarah was leaving the women's locker room, Courtney finally had her chance.

"Hey, excuse me!"

Sarah was a bit surprised. She thought she was alone in the hallway, before the cute blonde approached her. "Oh, me?" she asked.

"Yes!" Courtney answered. "Can I speak to you privately?"

"Um, yeah sure," Sarah answered, confused as ever.

Sarah followed Courtney to another hallway, further away from the women's locker room and the other girls. Once they found privacy, Courtney looked around to make sure nobody would interrupt them.

"What is this about?" asked Sarah.

"Hi. You don't know me, but I need to talk to you," said Courtney. "My name is Courtney. I'm a cheerleader here at the school."

"Yeah, I know," responded Sarah. "I've seen you around."

Courtney was not sure why, but hearing that Sarah already knew of her was exciting. "Oh really?! That's cool!"

"You're friends with Brit, right?" asked Sarah, with a serious face.

"Well, kind of," replied Courtney. "Obviously, we cheer together. But she can be kind of a..."

"A bitch?" asked Sarah.

Courtney began giggling. "Well, I wasn't going to say that, but I guess that fits."

"So, what do you want?" asked Sarah.

"I'm having a pool party at my house this Saturday night. I was wondering if you wanted to come?" Courtney asked.

"Will Brit be there?" asked Sarah, a bit concerned.

"Yes, she's coming," answered Courtney. "But I want you to come too."

Sarah did not know what to think of the situation. "How do I know this isn't some kind of set up?" she asked.

"I guess it's impossible to prove it," answered Courtney. "But it's more of a set up for Brit."

"What do you mean?" asked Sarah.

"Look, I don't know what happened between you two a couple of weeks ago, but ever since that night she's been even more unbearable than ever!" answered Courtney. "She's been such a bitch at practice lately! And she's always been rude to me."

"Why is she so rude to you?" asked Sarah.

"I guess because she feels threatened by me," responded Courtney. "Some of the girls thought it might be a good idea for me to be the captain of the team. Brit never liked that and has always found ways to make sure I know that I'm below her."

"That's pretty messed up!" responded Sarah. "But that sounds like her."

"Look, I'm not asking you to do anything," said Courtney. "But I know there's been times in the past that you put her in check! You have humiliated her before and really put her in her place! You are the only one who has ever done that to her. And when you did that, it was the only time she was ever respectful to the rest of us."

"So, you want me to come over and teach her a lesson?" asked Sarah.

"To be honest, I don't really know what I want," answered Courtney. "I just think the party will be better if you are there."

Sarah was confused but she found comfort in Courtney's words. "That's sweet of you but why me? You don't even know me."

"You're the only girl that has ever stood up to Brit," Courtney answered, with a smile.

"Why can't you stand up to her?" asked Sarah.

"Honestly, I'm too nervous!" answered Courtney. "I'm not very confrontational. I'm scared of conflict. To be honest, talking to you is my way of standing up to her! You have no idea how nervous I was to talk to you!"

"Wow, really?" asked Sarah. "I guess that makes sense. I have been told by so many people that Brit has never been stood up to. That was one of the reasons I stood up to her in the first place."

"See! That's what makes you so awesome!" Courtney exclaimed, before she realized she was getting ahead of herself. "Please think about it. I would really appreciate it if you showed up."

"That's very nice of you," said Sarah. "I'll definitely think about it and maybe I can text you?"

Courtney's heart jumped. "Of course, you can text me!"

"Thank you," said Sarah, as the two girls exchanged phone numbers.

"And just in case you show up, please don't let Brit know that I invited you," said Courtney.

Sarah giggled. "Scared of what she will do if she finds out you invited me?"

"Yes! I don't even want her to know I talked to you!" answered Courtney.

"Well maybe you should hide your phone if I text you," Sarah joked.

Courtney laughed as she said, "Yes! I definitely will actually!"

"Well, is there anything else I should know?" asked Sarah. "Just in case I decide to go."

"Um, yes actually," responded Courtney. "Do you know Mariah?"

"Is that the petite Asian girl that was with you and Brit last time?" asked Sarah.

"Yeah!" answered Courtney. "Watch out for her. She is such a follower of Brit. She might try to defend Brit if anything happens. But she is not tough, trust me. Just keep an eye on her."

"Thanks," said Sarah. "I'll keep that in mind."

"And just in case you still don't trust me, you can invite any of your friends to come with you," said Courtney, reassuring any doubts Sarah still had.

"I'll keep that in mind Courtney," responded Sarah. "Thanks for inviting me."

Just as Sarah began to walk away, Courtney gathered her courage and stopped the brunette one last time. "Can I tell you one more thing?"

Sarah came to a sudden stop. "Yeah sure. What's up?"

"I think you're really cool," Courtney said, with a small blush.

Sarah tried to stop herself from blushing. "Oh yeah? I didn't even think you knew me."

"You're pretty popular actually," Courtney responded. "I know you're the best volleyball player. I heard you are probably the best soccer player too! I know that you are super smart and you get all A's. I know everyone that has met you, likes you. And I know that you're really pretty." Suddenly, Courtney became nervous. She did not mean to let out that last comment about Sarah being pretty.

Sarah was no longer able to keep herself from blushing. She noticed how sweet and innocent Courtney was, as she confessed her opinions. "That's really sweet of you," said Sarah. She never noticed how cute the 5'3 petite blondie was until this moment.

The two exchanged goodbyes and went their separate ways. Courtney continued to text Sarah on and off, wanting to know if her special guest would be attending the party. Eventually, Sarah confirmed that she would be going to the party. She also confirmed that Elizabeth and Samantha would be joining her. Courtney was excited but she knew she had to hide her excitement from Britney and Mariah.

The day of the pool party, everything was set up perfectly. The weather was nice, and Courtney's parents trusted her to be responsible with the house for the weekend. Courtney's family had a huge house, with a beautiful outdoor patio area that featured a pool and an in ground hot tub.

Several of the senior girls that Courtney was friends with were at the party. There was music and food as the girls enjoyed playing in the pool. Britney spent all her time relaxing in the hot tub with Mariah. She wore expensive sunglasses and a skimpy light turquoise string bikini. Though Courtney was having a fun time interacting with her friends, Britney kept treating her like a servant.

"Hey Courtney!" Britney called out. "Go get me another lemonade."

"I want one too," demanded Mariah.

Courtney was frustrated at Britney. But she got out of the pool, in her little red bikini, and scampered on into the kitchen to get more drinks. As Courtney was in the kitchen, she heard a knock at the door. When she opened the door she was surprised, and happy, to see Sarah, Elizabeth, and Samantha.

"Hi ladies!" Courtney said, in excitement.

Sarah smiled as she greeted the cute blonde. She introduced Samantha and Elizabeth, though they were still a bit skeptical about the whole situation.

As the three entered Courtney's beautiful house, they were greeted by several girls who were all surprisingly happy to meet them. Everything was going well until they heard a loud voice coming from the hot tub.

"Ew!" yelled Britney, in a joking manner. "Who invited volleyball girls?"

"Nice to see you too," responded Sarah, as she walked towards the blonde.

"All joking aside, who did invite you?" asked Britney.

"I don't think that matters," responded Sarah. "Everyone seems okay with us being here. Everyone except you."

Mariah decided to jump in. "I don't really want you here either," she said.

"That's fine if you two don't want us here," said Sarah. "You two can just stay in your little bubble and we will hang out with everyone else."

Britney and Mariah were seething with anger. They wanted no part of the volleyball girls being at the party. Unfortunately for them, it was not their party. It was Courtney's party. And Courtney was not going to make them feel unwelcome in any way.

The party went on and Britney and Mariah stayed to themselves. They watched the three volleyball girls make friends with the other cheerleaders. As usual, Britney's jealousy began to grow as she watched the other girls get drawn to Sarah's delightful personality. Britney and Mariah stayed in the hot tub talking shit about the three girls.

Eventually Britney became upset enough to demand Sarah and her friends leave the party. She ran over to Courtney and said, "Hey, I think it's time for those three to leave. They don't belong here and they're dampening the mood."

Sarah stepped in between Courtney and Britney and said, "I think YOU are the one dampening the mood."

All the bikini clad girls are the party gasped at Sarah's come back. They could not believe she stood up the Britney like that.

"Nobody wants you here," said Britney, as she got in Sarah's face. "They're just being nice and putting up with you."

"I don't think so," responded Sarah, not backing down. "I think they just put up with you because they know you're just a bitch."

Everyone was shocked! Gasps came across again from the shocked reactions of girls who could never say that to Britney's face.

"Don't make me kick your ass again," Britney threatened, with a smile on her face.

"Try me," responded Sarah. She was not afraid of fighting Britney again, despite losing last time. Sarah was wearing small black two-piece bikini. The crowd looked on as the two ladies stared at each other intensely.

Britney made the first move, shoving Sarah hard and almost causing her to fall into the pool. Sarah stopped herself from falling in and grabbed the blonde. The two rivals began wrestling each other, trying to gain the upper hand and throw the other girl into the pool. Sarah used her strength to drive Britney backwards towards the hot tub. She then grabbed Britney by the back of her bikini bottoms and threw her into the hot tub.

There was a huge splash as the blonde went crashing into the warm water. She came up screaming, furious that the brunette threw her in. Sarah did not let Britney get a moment to breath. She jumped into the water and tackled her blonde nemesis, dunking her head into the water.

The two rivals rolled around the small hot tub, each taking turns being on top of each other. They moaned and screamed as they splashed around and pulled each other's hair. Several girls cheered for Sarah, hoping she would put the blonde bitch in her place. Only Mariah was cheering for Britney.

Sarah then let go of Britney's hair and began squeezing her tits. Britney screamed out in pain and tried to return the favor, grabbing Sarah's large breasts. Sarah squealed in pain but kept her composure. She let go of Britney's breasts and landed a hard smack on her face.

"OWWWW!" screamed Britney, crying in pain.

Sarah then walked up to Britney and landed a hard smack against one of her tits. The blonde screamed out in pain, holding her punished tit. Sarah cocked back and slapped the other breast, causing the blonde to scream out once again.

Britney backed all the way up against the wall. She had nowhere to run with Sarah smacking her chest. Britney made a desperate attempt to climb out of the hot tub, hoping to make an escape. Once the blonde got half of her body out of the water, Sarah grabbed her bottoms to prevent Britney from getting any further.

The blonde brat kicked and screamed, trying to get away from Sarah's grip. However, Sarah maintained full control of her, and then proceeded to give her the spanking of a lifetime. Sarah brought her arm back and give each of Britney's cheeks several hard smacks.

"OWWWW OWWWW!" screamed Britney.

Oh's and "Ah's filled the air, as the crowd screamed with every loud smack that landed flush on Britney's ass. The crowd watched Britney get her round bottom punished, like she deserved for so long.

As Sarah continued to spank Britney, the blonde screamed out for help. "HELP ME PLEASE!" she yelled.

Britney's teammates could do nothing but stand there and watch Sarah completely humiliate her. Even if they wanted to stop Sarah, they did not have the courage to step in and risk receiving the same fate.

Britney made one final strong effort to get out of the hot tub. As she lunged with all her might, Sarah grabbed onto the back of her bikini top. Britney realized she was successful in getting out of the water but what she did not realize was the price she paid.

The entire group gasped before giggles started to settle in. Britney looked around, confused as to what was so amusing. When she looked at Sarah, she realized the brunette was smiling at her and holding her bikini top. Britney blushed with embarrassment, realizing that her tits were now fully exposed for all the girls to see. She covered up with her hands and screamed like the brat that she was.

"Give it back to me!" Britney yelled.

"Give what back to you?" asked Sarah, teasing her exposed rival.

"My top!" yelled Britney, as she stomped her feet. "Give me back my top!"

"Sure," said Sarah. She wound up and threw the soaking wet top at Britney's face.

As Britney was hit in the face she realized how heavy her top was once it was soaking wet. She covered her face and was unable to see. Sarah approached the temporarily blind girl and forced her to bend over even further. The brunette then continued with her hard spanking, landing several loud smacks on the blonde's red cheeks.

Britney squirmed in pain but was unable to get away. She cried out, hoping the brunette would have mercy on her poor tushy. But Britney's cries were only met with more hard smacks on her round bottom.

The blonde bitch began to cry as Sarah punished her ass. When she finally opened her eyes and saw Courtney and Mariah watching her dismantling. "Help me Courtney!" Britney cried out. "Please help me!"

Britney would have to pay for the way she treated Courtney recently. Her cheerleading teammate pretended like she wanted to help, but it was just an act. As Courtney pretended to worry about Britney's poor tushy, she was secretly enjoying how well her plan had come together.

Britney then turned her focus on Mariah. "Help me Mariah!" she begged and pleaded.

Mariah screamed out in anger, "Let her go!" She demanded that Sarah stop spanking her immediately. But it was to no avail as Sarah continued spanking the blonde's naughty ass.

Mariah then built up the courage to take a step towards Sarah when suddenly Samantha stepped in front of her.

"Take another step and I'll be doing THAT to you," said Samantha, pointing at Sarah and Britney.

Mariah glared at Samantha. There was an intense moment of tension as both girls refused to back down. Mariah finally backed off, conceding to Samantha's threat. But as she backed off, she declared, "This isn't over," to Samantha.

Britney continued to cry as Sarah berated her. "Why have you been such a bitch lately?" asked Sarah.

"I'm sorry!" cried Britney. "I'll stop being a little bitch!"

"Yeah that's right," said Sarah. "Stop being a bitch to the other girls."

"I'm sorry!" cried Britney.

"Don't apologize to me," said Sarah. "Apologize to your teammates!"

Britney looked at all the girls who just watched her get humbled and humiliated. Her face was bright red in shame as she faced the girls she had been such a bitch to. "I'm sorry," she muttered.

"SORRY FOR WHAT?!" screamed Sarah, as she landed another hard spank.

Britney yelped in pain, grabbing her red ass. "I'm sorry for being such a bitch to everyone!"

"Did you deserve this spanking?" asked Sarah, as she rubbed the bitch's bright red ass in front of everyone.

"Yes mommy!" cried Britney. "I was a bad girl!"

All the girls were shocked into silence, seeing how humbled Britney could truly be. Sarah released Britney, allowing her to fall to the ground crying like a little baby.

Sarah grabbed Britney's top as she walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" cried out Britney.

"I'm going home," said Sarah. "And I'm taking your top with me."

Britney looked deep into her rival's eyes, not wanting her to leave.

"I'm done embarrassing you in front of all your friends," said Sarah. She sensed the sadness coming from Britney. "Do you want to come over, after the party?" she offered.

"Yes mommy!" pleaded Britney.

12